Blog Entries tagged 'family_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'family_travel'
- Day1We arrived in NJ and already had the day planned. We headed to Robert's cousin's house for a picnic, and the kids had a water balloon tossing contest where Matt and Zach came in second place. Posted by Mattkelli in Summer 2010 | Aug 2, 2010
- Walking on the Moon - Te Hīkoi te MaramaThe past week was Maori language week in New Zealand! As we are not yet fluent, we've limited the translation of this post to just the title, with appologies to all of our Maori-speaking readers.
Now that the week is Posted by tcrons in Cronsberry Trip Downunder | Aug 2, 2010
- Castle FleckensteinSomewhere in Scott’s far, far distant past, he is related to a group of reportedly bloodthirsty rulers by the name of Fleckenstein. My children, and especially my daughter, have always been fascinated by this tiny thread of royalty Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 29, 2010
- HeidelbergThursday morning -- we are all a bit sad as we pack up our things and get ready to leave Paris. Well, all of us except for Scott who is secretly very excited about testing his mettle on Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 28, 2010
- July 31, 2010[b]I sent the weather report out about 7:39 AM CDT.
I rode the bike Coborn’s to get a St. Cloud Times newspaper and some cheese. Later, I rode to McDonalds to get a snack wrap but the McDonalds was overrun Posted by rjhfargo in Richard's Travels | Aug 1, 2010
- July 30, 2010[b]After sleeping 6 ½ hours I got up to get ready to bring Oliver to the St. Cloud bus station.
I had cheese, one slice of toast and water.
I did drive Oliver to the St. Cloud bus station so he Posted by rjhfargo in Richard's Travels | Aug 1, 2010
- July 29, 2010[b]I sent the weather report out about 6:12 AM CDT.
I have had trouble reading some of my email as I tried a system restore and the system restore did not work but the system seemed to respond after that attempt.
I Posted by rjhfargo in Richard's Travels | Aug 1, 2010
- July 28, 2010[b]I sent the weather report out about 7:48 AM CDT.
It took about an hour and one half to get the weather report out because I was having trouble with my laptop computer.
Later, I rode the bike to Coburn’s to get Posted by rjhfargo in Richard's Travels | Aug 1, 2010
- Voyage to the Isthmus of Panama Day 3Day 3. Ah, New York….no wait, that was another blog. Ah, Panama. It seemed the Chinese food from the night before had digested quite nicely, though, as always when eating Chinese food, we were hungry for more. So a quick Posted by beerman in The Beerman Chronicles | Jul 31, 2010
- Kurrimine BeachJuly 28
Today we left the Port Douglas area and headed south along the coast on the captain cook highway. It has been unusually rainy in this area....rain every day and every night. We were very fortunate that when Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jul 31, 2010
- Time flies...Our holiday is over. We are home again, and while we enjoy the comforts of home, it is hard to believe all that we have done in the last month.
It seemed to take ages to get to our departure Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 30, 2010
- Paris Women
I cannot leave Paris without commenting on what I think may be the most beautiful sight in this city of beautiful sights -- the women. All week long, Analiese and I have been engaged in an in Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 28, 2010
- England Here We Come!Steve- We are now hunkered down at the Milan Airport for another 3 hours… (apparently we missed our original flight- I say this because we had conflicting times in our itinerary and went with the more heavily documented, and convenient, Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 29, 2010
- Day in PisaOff to PISA today…
Quite a trip- we went on the train and arrived in Pisa Central to find the post office near by. We had a heavy bag of souvenirs to mail back- and after waiting Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 29, 2010
- Reflections of Shangri-LaHere we are, back where our trip really began, in the same hotel - the Camellia Hotel, and to finish our trip off properly we went to the same restaurant we went on the first night of our trip! Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 29, 2010
- 2. Townsville to Cairns (via Mt Molloy)General stuff
We are still on the east coast and the trips have been short with lots to see and do. We now have two tents - the quick one for those overnight only stops (we haven't done many of Posted by cecandlen in Travelling around Aus | Jul 29, 2010
- EcuadorHey there my name is Greg and I have made some new friends that gave me the chance to move into great city of Cuenca. These guys work for the company "live in ecuador", they will clear all aspects you Posted by Greg Smith in Moving to Cuenca Ecuador | Jul 28, 2010
- July 27, 2010[b]I discovered I had forgotten to get eggs yesterday. I got on the bike heading up to Wal-Mart. I did notice the sky was very cloudy to the south, but thought I could get to the grocery store Posted by rjhfargo in Richard's Travels | Jul 28, 2010
- July 26, 2010[b]I sent the weather report out about 7:00 AM CDT.
At about 7:40 AM I am having extreme difficulty with the internet once I try use my address book in yahoo mail.
I rode the bike to Coburn’s to get the Posted by rjhfargo in Richard's Travels | Jul 28, 2010
- July 25, 2010[b]I am in Little Falls at dawn's house. I actually have been here since Sunday July 11, 2010. I had been in Dluth, GA at Doug's house since June 29, 2010.
My plans are to stay in Little Falls Posted by rjhfargo in Richard's Travels | Jul 28, 2010
- My Thai ConnectionI was introduced to this amazing country when the U.S. Air Force stationed me at Korat Royal Thai Air Force Base during the tail end of the Viet Nam "conflict" in 1974.
As a young airman who was born and raised Posted by gstallones in Amazing Thailand | Jul 28, 2010
- Moving to Cuenca EcuadorHey there my name is Greg and I have made some new friends that gave me the chance to move into great city of Cuenca. These guys work for the company "live in ecuador", they will clear all aspects Posted by Greg Smith in Moving to Cuenca Ecuador | Jul 27, 2010
Weipa has been better than I thought it would be it even has a safeway supermarket. The people up here are really friendly especially the Torre strait Islanders. Jorda Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 27, 2010
- One of the Worlds 7 Natural WondersHow you going?
Okay, I am finally getting fed up with the rain. We are having difficulty drying things out, but apparently the next two days are supposed to get better. We’ll see. But, as the Aussies say, Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jul 27, 2010
- First Blog from ViareggioJuly 26 Viareggio
So instead of being out running off the dinner and wine I ate and drank last night, I sit here over looking the beach and the ocean from my hotel room. This town is quite Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 26, 2010