Blog Entries tagged 'family_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'family_travel'
It is seven in the morning and the sound of the pavements being hosed off wakes me up. It is a pleasant sound and I feel no inclincation to rush out of bed. We are so enjoying Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 26, 2010
- Voyage to the Isthmus of Panama Day 2We awoke on Day 2 to bright sunshine glaring through the window of our room at the lovely Continental Hotel Riande, and we knew that adventure lay before us. It had to, we were adventurers, and here we were. The Posted by beerman in The Beerman Chronicles | Jul 25, 2010
- VISITING A CATTLE RANCH, JULY 21-25TH, 2010I'm not really into nostalgia but, and it's a BIG but, daughter Melinda arranged a visit and lunch at a local ranch owned by second generation ranchers John and Denise Trueman. It brought back many pleasant memories of a misspent Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Jul 25, 2010
- Lakeland To Coen
Along the dusty roads you come across lots of things to see. At Hann roadhouse we meet Chook the emu she was grouse. she had just had a bath and was very frie Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 25, 2010
- Off to Cape York!!
Well we made it to Lakeland and have finally caught up with Rod,Brenda,Scotty and Will. We had our last night with the Bev and Wayne. We left our vans and are now well on our way to Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 25, 2010
- Our adventures with Etty bay
When we arrived at Etty bay. The Brooks’ thought we went up this track.(in the above photo) but we didn’t. They were miss Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 25, 2010
- Voyage to the Isthmus of Panama Day 1 AgainDay 1 continued with little fanfare. I say this because we were bound to several airplanes for the rest of the day. The first jetted us to the bright lights of lovely Newark New Jersey. I’m not entirely sure why Posted by beerman in The Beerman Chronicles | Jul 24, 2010
- Voyage to the Isthmus of Panama Day 1(As an homage to "24", the following takes place between 28 January 2005 and 10 February 2005. I shall endeavor to make 14 days seem an eternity to you lovely readers - but think of it this way, it will Posted by beerman in The Beerman Chronicles | Jul 24, 2010
- The Highlands
Several years ago, I travelled through the Highlands with Scott. We had rented a car and as we bumped our way down the left side of the road, the acres of green countryside and fields of hea Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 24, 2010
- Four Days in TuscanyJuly 24th- Steve- I have not written since Rome and we have spent the four days in the beautiful town of Montaione, in the Firenze (Florence) district of Italy… This has really been an eye-opening experience- having never been Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 23, 2010
- The continuing story (not of Bungalow Bill)It occurs to me that I never finished the story of our trip to Gombe, and that I have been very lazy with this blog recently. There is of course an excellent reason for that and for my lifestyle (The Posted by rosiescott in Not About My Gap Year | Jul 23, 2010
- Perfect DayYesterday we were up, dressed and ready for breakfast at 8.30, and basically ready to start our day - this is actually an achievement as we are world record holders in dithering. The night before I'd packed a bag Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 23, 2010
- Settling inHave now been in Denmark for the last 2 weeks and have taken time to settle in to our first exchange home, become familiar with our local area and the Århus town centre, practice driving on the wrong, or should Posted by patsaunder in Happy wanderers | Jul 23, 2010
- Port Douglas Area
Want to see what this is all about? Click Here (http://cid-9c2497551c28369a.office.live.com/embedicon.aspx/Public/FreakyFood^_0001^_mpeg4^_001.mp4).
[ Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jul 23, 2010
- Etty Bay
Today we arrived at Etty bay, it has an awesome view of the beach. Bev, brooksy and I went for a swim in the ocean. When Bev Posted by jordan21 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 23, 2010
- First three daysAlright, we decided to just write about our first days all in one post (and another from Synthia, probably) and then just keep y'all updated from then. Internet is not too easy to come by and when we do we Posted by serj n syn in on the 7th year they rested | Jul 23, 2010
really miss you all. (Even the girls)
Posted by willhb in miss you all | Jul 22, 2010
- Paronella Park
José Paronella always had a dream, his dream was to grow up and build a castle. He chose a special part of Australia and built Paronella Park.
Paronella Park is situated on 13 acres beside Mena Posted by josh52 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 22, 2010
- And onwards to Broken Hillhttp://www.travellerspoint.com/my_map.cfm?tripid=230711
Apologies for the map and bad spelling in the last entry.Monday July 19. We left Tullibigeal and drove to Lake Cargelligo where we had a brief stop on the bank of the lake - it was dry the Posted by Bobnhiroe in AROUND AUSTRALIA IN 2010 | Jul 22, 2010
- Catching Up In MontaioneJuly 20th-
Steve-It is morning and hopefully in about 2 hours I will go and pick up our family rental car from the airport at Rome… We have spent the last two days schlepping kids through two foreign cities (Rome and Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 21, 2010
I'm fairly sure I was meant to live here.
There is something s Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 20, 2010
- AustraliaWe are in AUSTRALIA!!!! Woohoo!!
Monday July 19 we were wakened from our fitful slumber at the Holiday Inn Auckland at a rather early 3:00am. After a small snack and some quick showers we headed to the Auckland airport Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jul 20, 2010
- jetlag10:00 am
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/308869/3210.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/308869/ Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 14, 2010
- LondonWhile we like to think of ourselves as sophisticated city dwellers, the fact of the matter is that London overwhelms. Taxis zipping down the road, commuters hopping on and off the underground, millions of tourists all scrunched together in Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 18, 2010
- Leaving LijiangAll the heavy rain over the weekend, and that forecast for the rest of this week, made us decide to leave Lijiang after only 4 days. Didi had won the hearts of the staff at the Garden Inn Hostel, Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 19, 2010