Blog Entries tagged 'family_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'family_travel'
- More on TuscanyThe kids have had fun swimming in the pool and have made a variety of friends (None who speak any English) but Sara and Fleur ended up exchanging addresses to write each other! They love going to the gelaterias Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 26, 2010
- BaishuitaiGood morning, I planned to write this last night, but after a big day out fell asleep instead!
We are in Shangri-La until this coming Thursday, and had 2 excursions on our wish list. Waking up yesterday morning and finding Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 26, 2010
- July 10thToday the alarm rudely awoke me at 5am and after a lot of procrastination I finally got up and ready. I packed a bag with a few essentials including my camera and headed out the door to Kananaskis country. Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Jul 26, 2010
- Along the road to Wepia
As we were packing up our camp from Charlies mine, poor Craigie got a reaction to a caterpillar that he brushed off the car. His arm blew up and was stinging, all he could think of was to take Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 26, 2010
We arrived at Coen and we stayed at Charlies Mine which was just like Crocodile Harrys at Coober Pedy. Charlie has built everything from junk from the tip. There Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 26, 2010
- The Disappearing RiverWe have an entire week of normalcy under our belts following a fantastic two week break. Bronte and Jack enjoyed being back in school and Jenn got through the first week of Term three. Meanwhile, Tim returned to Posted by tcrons in Cronsberry Trip Downunder | Jul 26, 2010
It is seven in the morning and the sound of the pavements being hosed off wakes me up. It is a pleasant sound and I feel no inclincation to rush out of bed. We are so enjoying Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 26, 2010
- Voyage to the Isthmus of Panama Day 2We awoke on Day 2 to bright sunshine glaring through the window of our room at the lovely Continental Hotel Riande, and we knew that adventure lay before us. It had to, we were adventurers, and here we were. The Posted by beerman in The Beerman Chronicles | Jul 25, 2010
- VISITING A CATTLE RANCH, JULY 21-25TH, 2010I'm not really into nostalgia but, and it's a BIG but, daughter Melinda arranged a visit and lunch at a local ranch owned by second generation ranchers John and Denise Trueman. It brought back many pleasant memories of a misspent Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Jul 25, 2010
- Lakeland To Coen
Along the dusty roads you come across lots of things to see. At Hann roadhouse we meet Chook the emu she was grouse. she had just had a bath and was very frie Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 25, 2010
- Off to Cape York!!
Well we made it to Lakeland and have finally caught up with Rod,Brenda,Scotty and Will. We had our last night with the Bev and Wayne. We left our vans and are now well on our way to Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 25, 2010
- Our adventures with Etty bay
When we arrived at Etty bay. The Brooks’ thought we went up this track.(in the above photo) but we didn’t. They were miss Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 25, 2010
- Voyage to the Isthmus of Panama Day 1 AgainDay 1 continued with little fanfare. I say this because we were bound to several airplanes for the rest of the day. The first jetted us to the bright lights of lovely Newark New Jersey. I’m not entirely sure why Posted by beerman in The Beerman Chronicles | Jul 24, 2010
- Voyage to the Isthmus of Panama Day 1(As an homage to "24", the following takes place between 28 January 2005 and 10 February 2005. I shall endeavor to make 14 days seem an eternity to you lovely readers - but think of it this way, it will Posted by beerman in The Beerman Chronicles | Jul 24, 2010
- The Highlands
Several years ago, I travelled through the Highlands with Scott. We had rented a car and as we bumped our way down the left side of the road, the acres of green countryside and fields of hea Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 24, 2010
- Four Days in TuscanyJuly 24th- Steve- I have not written since Rome and we have spent the four days in the beautiful town of Montaione, in the Firenze (Florence) district of Italy… This has really been an eye-opening experience- having never been Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 23, 2010
- The continuing story (not of Bungalow Bill)It occurs to me that I never finished the story of our trip to Gombe, and that I have been very lazy with this blog recently. There is of course an excellent reason for that and for my lifestyle (The Posted by rosiescott in Not About My Gap Year | Jul 23, 2010
- Perfect DayYesterday we were up, dressed and ready for breakfast at 8.30, and basically ready to start our day - this is actually an achievement as we are world record holders in dithering. The night before I'd packed a bag Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 23, 2010
- Settling inHave now been in Denmark for the last 2 weeks and have taken time to settle in to our first exchange home, become familiar with our local area and the Århus town centre, practice driving on the wrong, or should Posted by patsaunder in Happy wanderers | Jul 23, 2010
- Port Douglas Area
Want to see what this is all about? Click Here (http://cid-9c2497551c28369a.office.live.com/embedicon.aspx/Public/FreakyFood^_0001^_mpeg4^_001.mp4).
[ Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jul 23, 2010
- Etty Bay
Today we arrived at Etty bay, it has an awesome view of the beach. Bev, brooksy and I went for a swim in the ocean. When Bev Posted by jordan21 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 23, 2010
- First three daysAlright, we decided to just write about our first days all in one post (and another from Synthia, probably) and then just keep y'all updated from then. Internet is not too easy to come by and when we do we Posted by serj n syn in on the 7th year they rested | Jul 23, 2010
really miss you all. (Even the girls)
Posted by willhb in miss you all | Jul 22, 2010
- Paronella Park
José Paronella always had a dream, his dream was to grow up and build a castle. He chose a special part of Australia and built Paronella Park.
Paronella Park is situated on 13 acres beside Mena Posted by josh52 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 22, 2010
- And onwards to Broken Hillhttp://www.travellerspoint.com/my_map.cfm?tripid=230711
Apologies for the map and bad spelling in the last entry.Monday July 19. We left Tullibigeal and drove to Lake Cargelligo where we had a brief stop on the bank of the lake - it was dry the Posted by Bobnhiroe in AROUND AUSTRALIA IN 2010 | Jul 22, 2010