Blog Entries tagged 'family_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'family_travel'
- Waiheki Island - Easter 2010The Family Headed to Waiheki Island for a relaxing Easter. Jumped on the ferry at Halfmoon Bay and after a stunning 45 min ferry ride we were rolling off the ferry and on our way to Oneroa to grab the Posted by PTB in PTB Travels | Aug 4, 2010
- Day 3Our 3rd day consisted of driving from W-P AFB to Fort McCoy located in Wisconsin. Total distance driven was 554 miles and total time was 10 hours and 34 minutes. This time included all fuel stops (3) and Posted by rburke8 in The Grand Tetons and Badlands - 2010 | Aug 4, 2010
- The Luck of the IrishTrinity and I are in Ireland. It's been an interesting trip so far. Ireland is a beautiful country and I hope to get back here and explore some more. We (meaning I) didn't plan this trip very Posted by Khandilee in A Travel Nurse in Germany | Aug 3, 2010
- Day 2 of the trip to the NorthwestHello friends!
We arrived at Wright-Patterson AFB Family Campground around 10:30 last night. We encounted traffic backups due to construction which delayed us by a hour. We quickly (and quietly) set the scamp and got some much needed sleep Posted by rburke8 in The Grand Tetons and Badlands - 2010 | Aug 3, 2010
- Airlie Beach 1/7/2010 - 17/7/2010We leave the quiet streets of Yeppoon anticipating a more lively Airlie Beach, but are pleasantly surprised at the village feel of our new destination. We arrive late in the day and find our accommodation perched high on one of Posted by mudie in 2010 Road Trip | Jul 17, 2010
- Wrapping LondonLondon....what a GREAT city!! This was my most worrisome town with the kids, thinking there wouldn;t be enough to do with them....boy was I wrong!!
We arrived late because we missed our flight out of Milan...put the kids right Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Aug 3, 2010
- To the Tip of Cape York
Well we made it to the tip of Australia!! It’s a bloody long way but we are here finally. It was worth the trip especially the telegraph track. Josh has been Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Aug 2, 2010
Our caravan park is in a good location right next to the jetty and everything is walking distance. The park is good the Horses and dogs just walk freely around here and we were g Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Aug 2, 2010
We arrived at Bamaga which is the main town up here, not much here but you get by with what is here. When we got here everything was shut except the pub which is in the top photo, Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Aug 2, 2010
- Telegraph Track
These photos were at the Moreton Telegraph Station the people that owned the station were so nice and had heaps of information to share with us. Heaps of Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Aug 2, 2010
Weipa: We stayed in Weipa for three nights which was the first stop at the Cape York Peninsula. We set up camp and went fishing on the jetty where we were getting massive bites but snapping off Posted by josh52 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Aug 2, 2010
- Our first leg to the NorthwestToday we left Buffalo to start our journey to the Northwest to see the Grand Tetons, Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, Sturgis during bike week, and Yellowstone National Park with all the extras that go with a 3 week vacation.
We Posted by rburke8 in The Grand Tetons and Badlands - 2010 | Aug 2, 2010
- Day1We arrived in NJ and already had the day planned. We headed to Robert's cousin's house for a picnic, and the kids had a water balloon tossing contest where Matt and Zach came in second place. Posted by Mattkelli in Summer 2010 | Aug 2, 2010
- Walking on the Moon - Te Hīkoi te MaramaThe past week was Maori language week in New Zealand! As we are not yet fluent, we've limited the translation of this post to just the title, with appologies to all of our Maori-speaking readers.
Now that the week is Posted by tcrons in Cronsberry Trip Downunder | Aug 2, 2010
- Castle FleckensteinSomewhere in Scott’s far, far distant past, he is related to a group of reportedly bloodthirsty rulers by the name of Fleckenstein. My children, and especially my daughter, have always been fascinated by this tiny thread of royalty Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 29, 2010
- HeidelbergThursday morning -- we are all a bit sad as we pack up our things and get ready to leave Paris. Well, all of us except for Scott who is secretly very excited about testing his mettle on Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 28, 2010
- July 31, 2010[b]I sent the weather report out about 7:39 AM CDT.
I rode the bike Coborn’s to get a St. Cloud Times newspaper and some cheese. Later, I rode to McDonalds to get a snack wrap but the McDonalds was overrun Posted by rjhfargo in Richard's Travels | Aug 1, 2010
- July 30, 2010[b]After sleeping 6 ½ hours I got up to get ready to bring Oliver to the St. Cloud bus station.
I had cheese, one slice of toast and water.
I did drive Oliver to the St. Cloud bus station so he Posted by rjhfargo in Richard's Travels | Aug 1, 2010
- July 29, 2010[b]I sent the weather report out about 6:12 AM CDT.
I have had trouble reading some of my email as I tried a system restore and the system restore did not work but the system seemed to respond after that attempt.
I Posted by rjhfargo in Richard's Travels | Aug 1, 2010
- July 28, 2010[b]I sent the weather report out about 7:48 AM CDT.
It took about an hour and one half to get the weather report out because I was having trouble with my laptop computer.
Later, I rode the bike to Coburn’s to get Posted by rjhfargo in Richard's Travels | Aug 1, 2010
- Voyage to the Isthmus of Panama Day 3Day 3. Ah, New York….no wait, that was another blog. Ah, Panama. It seemed the Chinese food from the night before had digested quite nicely, though, as always when eating Chinese food, we were hungry for more. So a quick Posted by beerman in The Beerman Chronicles | Jul 31, 2010
- Kurrimine BeachJuly 28
Today we left the Port Douglas area and headed south along the coast on the captain cook highway. It has been unusually rainy in this area....rain every day and every night. We were very fortunate that when Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jul 31, 2010
- Time flies...Our holiday is over. We are home again, and while we enjoy the comforts of home, it is hard to believe all that we have done in the last month.
It seemed to take ages to get to our departure Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 30, 2010
- Paris Women
I cannot leave Paris without commenting on what I think may be the most beautiful sight in this city of beautiful sights -- the women. All week long, Analiese and I have been engaged in an in Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 28, 2010
- England Here We Come!Steve- We are now hunkered down at the Milan Airport for another 3 hours… (apparently we missed our original flight- I say this because we had conflicting times in our itinerary and went with the more heavily documented, and convenient, Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 29, 2010