Blog Entries tagged 'family_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'family_travel'
- EcuadorHey there my name is Greg and I have made some new friends that gave me the chance to move into great city of Cuenca. These guys work for the company "live in ecuador", they will clear all aspects you Posted by Greg Smith in Moving to Cuenca Ecuador | Jul 28, 2010
- July 27, 2010[b]I discovered I had forgotten to get eggs yesterday. I got on the bike heading up to Wal-Mart. I did notice the sky was very cloudy to the south, but thought I could get to the grocery store Posted by rjhfargo in Richard's Travels | Jul 28, 2010
- July 26, 2010[b]I sent the weather report out about 7:00 AM CDT.
At about 7:40 AM I am having extreme difficulty with the internet once I try use my address book in yahoo mail.
I rode the bike to Coburn’s to get the Posted by rjhfargo in Richard's Travels | Jul 28, 2010
- July 25, 2010[b]I am in Little Falls at dawn's house. I actually have been here since Sunday July 11, 2010. I had been in Dluth, GA at Doug's house since June 29, 2010.
My plans are to stay in Little Falls Posted by rjhfargo in Richard's Travels | Jul 28, 2010
- My Thai ConnectionI was introduced to this amazing country when the U.S. Air Force stationed me at Korat Royal Thai Air Force Base during the tail end of the Viet Nam "conflict" in 1974.
As a young airman who was born and raised Posted by gstallones in Amazing Thailand | Jul 28, 2010
- Moving to Cuenca EcuadorHey there my name is Greg and I have made some new friends that gave me the chance to move into great city of Cuenca. These guys work for the company "live in ecuador", they will clear all aspects Posted by Greg Smith in Moving to Cuenca Ecuador | Jul 27, 2010
Weipa has been better than I thought it would be it even has a safeway supermarket. The people up here are really friendly especially the Torre strait Islanders. Jorda Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 27, 2010
- One of the Worlds 7 Natural WondersHow you going?
Okay, I am finally getting fed up with the rain. We are having difficulty drying things out, but apparently the next two days are supposed to get better. We’ll see. But, as the Aussies say, Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jul 27, 2010
- First Blog from ViareggioJuly 26 Viareggio
So instead of being out running off the dinner and wine I ate and drank last night, I sit here over looking the beach and the ocean from my hotel room. This town is quite Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 26, 2010
- More on TuscanyThe kids have had fun swimming in the pool and have made a variety of friends (None who speak any English) but Sara and Fleur ended up exchanging addresses to write each other! They love going to the gelaterias Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 26, 2010
- BaishuitaiGood morning, I planned to write this last night, but after a big day out fell asleep instead!
We are in Shangri-La until this coming Thursday, and had 2 excursions on our wish list. Waking up yesterday morning and finding Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 26, 2010
- July 10thToday the alarm rudely awoke me at 5am and after a lot of procrastination I finally got up and ready. I packed a bag with a few essentials including my camera and headed out the door to Kananaskis country. Posted by classique in Wanderings of a Kiwi | Jul 26, 2010
- Along the road to Wepia
As we were packing up our camp from Charlies mine, poor Craigie got a reaction to a caterpillar that he brushed off the car. His arm blew up and was stinging, all he could think of was to take Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 26, 2010
We arrived at Coen and we stayed at Charlies Mine which was just like Crocodile Harrys at Coober Pedy. Charlie has built everything from junk from the tip. There Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 26, 2010
- The Disappearing RiverWe have an entire week of normalcy under our belts following a fantastic two week break. Bronte and Jack enjoyed being back in school and Jenn got through the first week of Term three. Meanwhile, Tim returned to Posted by tcrons in Cronsberry Trip Downunder | Jul 26, 2010
It is seven in the morning and the sound of the pavements being hosed off wakes me up. It is a pleasant sound and I feel no inclincation to rush out of bed. We are so enjoying Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 26, 2010
- Voyage to the Isthmus of Panama Day 2We awoke on Day 2 to bright sunshine glaring through the window of our room at the lovely Continental Hotel Riande, and we knew that adventure lay before us. It had to, we were adventurers, and here we were. The Posted by beerman in The Beerman Chronicles | Jul 25, 2010
- VISITING A CATTLE RANCH, JULY 21-25TH, 2010I'm not really into nostalgia but, and it's a BIG but, daughter Melinda arranged a visit and lunch at a local ranch owned by second generation ranchers John and Denise Trueman. It brought back many pleasant memories of a misspent Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Jul 25, 2010
- Lakeland To Coen
Along the dusty roads you come across lots of things to see. At Hann roadhouse we meet Chook the emu she was grouse. she had just had a bath and was very frie Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 25, 2010
- Off to Cape York!!
Well we made it to Lakeland and have finally caught up with Rod,Brenda,Scotty and Will. We had our last night with the Bev and Wayne. We left our vans and are now well on our way to Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 25, 2010
- Our adventures with Etty bay
When we arrived at Etty bay. The Brooks’ thought we went up this track.(in the above photo) but we didn’t. They were miss Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 25, 2010
- Voyage to the Isthmus of Panama Day 1 AgainDay 1 continued with little fanfare. I say this because we were bound to several airplanes for the rest of the day. The first jetted us to the bright lights of lovely Newark New Jersey. I’m not entirely sure why Posted by beerman in The Beerman Chronicles | Jul 24, 2010
- Voyage to the Isthmus of Panama Day 1(As an homage to "24", the following takes place between 28 January 2005 and 10 February 2005. I shall endeavor to make 14 days seem an eternity to you lovely readers - but think of it this way, it will Posted by beerman in The Beerman Chronicles | Jul 24, 2010
- The Highlands
Several years ago, I travelled through the Highlands with Scott. We had rented a car and as we bumped our way down the left side of the road, the acres of green countryside and fields of hea Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 24, 2010
- Four Days in TuscanyJuly 24th- Steve- I have not written since Rome and we have spent the four days in the beautiful town of Montaione, in the Firenze (Florence) district of Italy… This has really been an eye-opening experience- having never been Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 23, 2010