Blog Entries tagged 'family_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'family_travel'
- Voyage to the Isthmus of Panama Day 1 AgainDay 1 continued with little fanfare. I say this because we were bound to several airplanes for the rest of the day. The first jetted us to the bright lights of lovely Newark New Jersey. I’m not entirely sure why Posted by beerman in The Beerman Chronicles | Jul 24, 2010
- Voyage to the Isthmus of Panama Day 1(As an homage to "24", the following takes place between 28 January 2005 and 10 February 2005. I shall endeavor to make 14 days seem an eternity to you lovely readers - but think of it this way, it will Posted by beerman in The Beerman Chronicles | Jul 24, 2010
- The Highlands
Several years ago, I travelled through the Highlands with Scott. We had rented a car and as we bumped our way down the left side of the road, the acres of green countryside and fields of hea Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 24, 2010
- Four Days in TuscanyJuly 24th- Steve- I have not written since Rome and we have spent the four days in the beautiful town of Montaione, in the Firenze (Florence) district of Italy… This has really been an eye-opening experience- having never been Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 23, 2010
- The continuing story (not of Bungalow Bill)It occurs to me that I never finished the story of our trip to Gombe, and that I have been very lazy with this blog recently. There is of course an excellent reason for that and for my lifestyle (The Posted by rosiescott in Not About My Gap Year | Jul 23, 2010
- Perfect DayYesterday we were up, dressed and ready for breakfast at 8.30, and basically ready to start our day - this is actually an achievement as we are world record holders in dithering. The night before I'd packed a bag Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 23, 2010
- Settling inHave now been in Denmark for the last 2 weeks and have taken time to settle in to our first exchange home, become familiar with our local area and the Århus town centre, practice driving on the wrong, or should Posted by patsaunder in Happy wanderers | Jul 23, 2010
- Port Douglas Area
Want to see what this is all about? Click Here (http://cid-9c2497551c28369a.office.live.com/embedicon.aspx/Public/FreakyFood^_0001^_mpeg4^_001.mp4).
[ Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jul 23, 2010
- Etty Bay
Today we arrived at Etty bay, it has an awesome view of the beach. Bev, brooksy and I went for a swim in the ocean. When Bev Posted by jordan21 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 23, 2010
- First three daysAlright, we decided to just write about our first days all in one post (and another from Synthia, probably) and then just keep y'all updated from then. Internet is not too easy to come by and when we do we Posted by serj n syn in on the 7th year they rested | Jul 23, 2010
really miss you all. (Even the girls)
Posted by willhb in miss you all | Jul 22, 2010
- Paronella Park
José Paronella always had a dream, his dream was to grow up and build a castle. He chose a special part of Australia and built Paronella Park.
Paronella Park is situated on 13 acres beside Mena Posted by josh52 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 22, 2010
- And onwards to Broken Hillhttp://www.travellerspoint.com/my_map.cfm?tripid=230711
Apologies for the map and bad spelling in the last entry.Monday July 19. We left Tullibigeal and drove to Lake Cargelligo where we had a brief stop on the bank of the lake - it was dry the Posted by Bobnhiroe in AROUND AUSTRALIA IN 2010 | Jul 22, 2010
- Catching Up In MontaioneJuly 20th-
Steve-It is morning and hopefully in about 2 hours I will go and pick up our family rental car from the airport at Rome… We have spent the last two days schlepping kids through two foreign cities (Rome and Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 21, 2010
I'm fairly sure I was meant to live here.
There is something s Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 20, 2010
- AustraliaWe are in AUSTRALIA!!!! Woohoo!!
Monday July 19 we were wakened from our fitful slumber at the Holiday Inn Auckland at a rather early 3:00am. After a small snack and some quick showers we headed to the Auckland airport Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jul 20, 2010
- jetlag10:00 am
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/308869/3210.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/308869/ Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 14, 2010
- LondonWhile we like to think of ourselves as sophisticated city dwellers, the fact of the matter is that London overwhelms. Taxis zipping down the road, commuters hopping on and off the underground, millions of tourists all scrunched together in Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 18, 2010
- Leaving LijiangAll the heavy rain over the weekend, and that forecast for the rest of this week, made us decide to leave Lijiang after only 4 days. Didi had won the hearts of the staff at the Garden Inn Hostel, Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 19, 2010
- Nanna and Grandad's houseHi Class and everyone else,
I am having an alright time at my nanna and Grandad's house it is only alright because I don't have any other kids to play with except Will and Bubble and Squeak, who get a bit Posted by eviehb in Last day of school | Jul 19, 2010
- New Zealand: The family hit QueenstownFollowing the previous night, we decided that in order for Donna to survive her bungy jump, Jules to survive her Canyon Swing and Laura to survive watching Donna's bungy jump, another Fergburger was in order. Timing as essential so Posted by noodz4loz in Babez on Round the World Tour 2010 | Jul 19, 2010
- Athens RecapJuly 18, 2010 Steve- A return to Athens!
We have now (as of this writing) been back in Athens for two nights. A quick wrap up on the boat: Our final passage, from Poros to Athens, had us taking on about Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 18, 2010
- 2 Days; 2 CountriesTrinity and I had a bit of a rough start with our Belgium trip. We went to get the rental car on Friday afternoon and after staying up all day after working and finally filling out all the paperwork Posted by Khandilee in A Travel Nurse in Germany | Jul 18, 2010
- MADRIDArrived in <madrid and was impressed by the ease of which the train service runs. <it is immaculate with brightly coloured walls and clean stations. Although we had to change trains 3 times to get to our station Posted by hudson17 in Hudson Holiday 2010 | Jul 18, 2010
- Recuperating in AthensFriday July 16th- Left Poros early. Rough night of sleep… amazingly HOT! Got underway and the breeze was blowing out of the north and it was Soooooo windy and cool! Efcharisto (Thank you) God! Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 18, 2010