Blog Entries tagged 'family_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'family_travel'
- The ScrambleMonday Morning -- 5:30 am
My brain wakes up before my body - we're so close to being ready to walk out the door but there are about 42 final things we must do before we can open our books and Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 12, 2010
- Mission Beach
Mission beach was a very nice place, its a place to come too chill out. You can walk to everyth Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 17, 2010
- Anne FrankWe arrive into Amsterdam after a perfect flight. An extended layover gives us an opportunity to do a few hours of exploring so we take the train and head into the city. In this early morning hour, we Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Jul 13, 2010
- End of Week One!Quote of the Trip (so far)..."I can't apologize for the climate!" - waiter at restaurant in Gardiner Montana after the wind ripped through the patio taking a customer's pizza with it!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/284866/P7120426.jpg caption=The Posted by baltzers in Baltzers' Ultimate Road Trip | Jul 16, 2010
- End of Our Time In New ZealandWednesday July14th
Paku Summit Walk
We had a lazy morning and mooched around Whangamata and of course visiting the local bakery once again. Very tasty treats!! I also tried, once again to do internet stuff which resulted in only Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Jul 16, 2010
- Disaster...So after a wonderful stay in Dali, it was unfortunately marred by something out of our control... something I can do nothing about... but something that affects our careful and meticulous planning! The Jade Roo Hostel mixed up our Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 16, 2010
- Magnetic Island
Yesterday we went to magnetic island it was so beautiful the view was awesome.
It was so much fun we hired a mini topless car it was so small.
W Posted by jordan21 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 16, 2010
We went to the Reef HQ Aquarium which has the largest living coral display, we got to visit the turtle hospital and Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 16, 2010
- Thanks Dali...Busy week here in Dali... but overall lovely and restful, it's been great! We're off to Lijiang this morning, looking forward to exploring somewhere new!
What have we done?
We walked down to the lake and back, 13km round trip! Mike's Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 15, 2010
- Day 7Sporadic internet here in Yellowstone...
Fishing...in 2 days, 8 trout from three different rivers including hookups with 2 HUGE pee in your pants bigguns
RV-ing...1800 kms over 2 9000 foot passes on roads with no shoulder and still in Posted by baltzers in Baltzers' Ultimate Road Trip | Jul 15, 2010
- Saint Helena, California home of the Guilliams[b]So, for my first day in town Ash and the girls showed me about the St. Helena. We went to the fancy coffee shop, out for pizza, and even drove to Napa. The pizza guy is from Rockland County, so Posted by Vriesema in West Coast Trip | Jul 15, 2010
- Hot night in PorosThursday July 14, 2010
We woke up and Sammy almost immediately jumped into the water! The kids couldn’t wait to get over to the beach with the trampolines in the water- they had a great time playing on them, Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 15, 2010
- Taking Advantage of an early (6am) morningIt is morning and we are currently anchored in a cove called Mandraki. We chose this place because it is very close to a seaport named Ihdra and we were able to take a water taxi into town last night. Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 15, 2010
- Family Around the WorldHello everyone!
I spent an amazing weekend at Dr. Wanjiku’s house with her daughter Khadi. Dr. Wanjiku lives in Eldoret Town in one of the many estates in a really nice 3 room flat. Dr. Wanjiku picked me up from the Posted by WendiBandi in Venturing into Kenya: Wendi's Adventures | Jul 15, 2010
- A week in the countrysidehi class,
How are you all?
I havent been repying because I have been sick the past few days. I've seen both secondary schools that we wanted to look at and there called: The Cherwell school AND The Cheney school. Both are Posted by eviehb in Last day of school | Jul 15, 2010
- Photos!!!!We finally got the photos posted: http://picasaweb.google.com/SpartanCTeam/Africa2010# Posted by pmonahan in Africa Trip 2010 | Jul 15, 2010
- Leaving for Africa !Today is Tuesday, July 15 and tomorrow morning I am leaving on a 19 day trip to South Africa with Amy DeSart, her nephew Andrew, Jodean Baldauf, Kathy Bieg and Norma & Travis Rufkahr. We are going to Cape Posted by Tom Africa in Tom's Trip To Africa | Jul 14, 2010
- Swimming, Mooring, "Med-style" DockingJuly 13th-
Ah- the amazing difference of a full night’s sleep!... We are still trying to get used to the (no kidding here) 103 degree temperatures, Every. Single. Day. Tonight, we are docked up against a harbor mediterrean style and Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 13, 2010
- Navigating the Aegean SeaWe are in the small port town of Palaia Epihavoros off of the Peloponious mainland. This town and this morning are absolutely beautiful- great sunrise and the sounds of roosters waking everyone up in town. (although the remaining of Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 13, 2010
- July 9-10Steve- Have not updated the travel blog in some days and probably won’t for awhile…(no connectivity, etc…) I would love to give a great update on our travel back from Santorini to Athens but I can’t really focus on Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 13, 2010
- Kuala LumpurHi all, sorry for taking so long to write again.
Our holiday commenced with 3 days in Kuala Lumpur (KL). This was not a tourist trip, but an opportunity for Chas to try to contact an old friend, Tommy, Posted by patsaunder in Happy wanderers | Jul 13, 2010
We all enjoyed winton its a pretty little town. There is lots to see around town like Arnos wall which is 70 metres l Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 13, 2010
- Winton to TownsvilleSunday the 11th
Today we woke up and quickly packed the trailer and headed off to the stockman’s hall of fame, where we found out heaps of information on stockmen, bullocks, sheep shearing and country life.
There was a man Posted by josh52 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 13, 2010
- More Magnusons and an outdoor concert[b]So, today I arrived at Aunt Karin's house. She is Kat's Aunt Karin from her dad's side of the family not to be mistaken with her Aunt Karen from her mom's side of the family. Aunt Karin has some really Posted by Vriesema in West Coast Trip | Jul 12, 2010
Today I was boiling in the car going to the dinosaur’s tracks at Lark Quarry Conservation Park. It was awesome, I liked the big foot prints they were 51 centime Posted by jordan21 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Jul 12, 2010