Blog Entries tagged 'family_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'family_travel'
- Pre-wedding week-weekWe made it. Minor panic when we arrived at Pudong airport and queued to check in as Mum was handed a letter that advised that because our flight was overbooked we wouldn't have seats on the plane... however as Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Apr 25, 2012
- The big London weddingIt feels like we haven't had time to pause since getting back from Yangshuo and Guilin, and indeed we have had a couple of interesting days just home in Shanghai... we had a lovely lunch out at Di Shui Dong, Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Apr 11, 2012
- GuilinOver the few days we were staying in Yangshuo, we really got to know all the staff at the Village Inn, and also many of the drivers. For the trip to Guilin, Didi was particularly impressed when we climbed Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Apr 10, 2012
- Bavaria, GermanyDestination: Bavaria, Germany
Date of Travel: November 2010
Travel By: Flight from London to Munich, Rental Car in Germany
Length of Trip: 6 Days, 4 full days of sightseeing
Travellers: a Mom, a Dad, an OlderBoy (age Posted by ThisMomTravels in Travels, With Kids | Nov 7, 2010
- Northumberland, EnglandDestination: Northumberland, England
Date of Travel: November 2011
Travel By: Car
Length of Trip: 5 Days total, 3 full days of sightseeing
Travellers: a Mom, a Dad, an OlderBoy (age 7), a YoungerBoy (age 3)
[img=h Posted by ThisMomTravels in Travels, With Kids | Nov 6, 2011
- YangshuoYangshuo was everything I anticipated and more!! We were up and at it on our first full day. Primed with a full breakfast, we set off to go rafting. Rafting sounds far more adventurous than our trip was, but it Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Apr 6, 2012
- And we are off again..."How would you like to go on a plane?", I asked my three year old. He replied "Yes, let's go to the airport".
What I neglected to mention was that we would get up first at silly o'clock, then take a Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Apr 1, 2012
- Yarra Valley, Canberra and more MelbourneAfter Mike left, we were hardly sitting still for any time at all... so while waiting for Auntie Marnie and her fiancé James to arrive
* played at Central Park
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/304851/IMG_0002.jpg thumb=http://photos.travell Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Feb 20, 2012
- Christmas and New YearSo, I'm now back in China, and updating my travel journal retrospectively, and it seems a long time since Christmas especially... but I think it is worth documenting.
Arriving back from Sydney, Mum and Dad had collected the Christmas tree, which Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jan 21, 2012
- Exploring the ExploratoriumAfter getting adults off to the Fancy Foods we piled the kids in the truck and were off to Lucas Films then the Exploratorium.
We had planned to eat lunch with Clayton at Lucas Films but he got busy with work Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jan 19, 2012
- Is that really six weeks??I don't know what it is when I hit Australian soil, but my ability to blog my visits becomes impossible... is it being home, relaxing in the house I grew up in that keeps me away from the computer? Is Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jan 16, 2012
- San Francisco with GrandkidsWe got to the RV park by about 10:30 last night, Justin and boys asleep on the dinette and Camillo asleep on the couch. The night security met us at the gate and gave us a site but said it Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jan 15, 2012
- Ready for San FranciscoWe have 3 days in San Francisco, well mostly 3 days. So Monday we will eat lunch with our middle son at Lucas Films cafeteria in Marin, then we will want to leave as early as we can on Tues Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jan 13, 2012
- 2 trips 1 weekGeez, so now that we are planning to go to New Mexico next week, yes next week, I realized that our San Francisco trip will make things really crazy.
We were not planning to go to the Fancy Foods Expo Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jan 9, 2012
- Counting down againIt's under two weeks now, before, yet again all 4 of us board a jet plane ... we're not off on any intrepid adventures this time... just a Christmas trip home to Australia to soak up the summer sun, catch Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Nov 29, 2011
- Last LegSo we left Wales and headed back to London for the last five days of our holiday, this was a little longer than anticipated, but my little sister was having a party on the Saturday night, so we wanted to Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Oct 19, 2011
- Our last week in WalesGetting back to base in Pontypool was good, and we took a couple of quiet days out just playing in the sunshine, and doing local activities. I spent a lot of time stocking up on essentials and some 'exotic Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Oct 18, 2011
- CRUISE VACATIONCRUISE FACT: Cruises give travelers the convenience of packing and unpacking once, the comfort of a “home away from home” for the duration of the trip, but also the opportunity to visit a multitude of destinations on one vacation.
When Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Sep 11, 2011
- Outer Banks, NC - August 2011Every two years, my family (parents, sister and her family, brother and his family, and my family) spend one much anticipated and very restorative week in Ocean Hills on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. My brother and his Posted by sjyoder in Wandrin' Round | Aug 26, 2011
- CLA Game FairWednesday night - Paris, France
Thursday night - New Inn, Wales
Friday night - Stony Stratford, England
Saturday - CLA Game Fair....
What is the CLA Game Fair?? It's the Country Landowners Association annual fair. We were going with my lovely frie Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Aug 5, 2011
- Paris is fantastic, reallyFour days in Paris, what could be more lovely? We had checked the weather forecast and seen that it was supposed to be four days of rain, but the Eurostar was booked and the hotel was booked... Paris in Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Aug 4, 2011
- Grand Canyon, Day 3Today was the last day of our grandkids trip and we had lots to pack in.
1s Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 25, 2011
- Grand Canyon, Day 2We had planned to get up early, be on the 8a.m. shuttle to the end of the road at Herman’s Rest then go on the 9a.m. Family Ranger Hike d Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 25, 2011
- Grand Canyon, Day 1Another day of driving and we were at the Grand Canyon south rim. As the campgrounds were full we stopped at a campground just south of t Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 25, 2011
- A Day in TaosI hate it when I’ve written a bunch and then it gets deleted. So I must start this day’s blog over:
The plan for Taos was mostly eating, the Taos Pueblo, The San Francisco de Asis and more eati Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 25, 2011