Blog Entries tagged 'food'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'food'
- Wildschönau Valley
So we left Munich and arrived in the valley at 10am. There are 4 towns that make up the valley and we stayed at Niederau. There is a population of 4000 people between these towns.
We stayed at the Apsley Ski Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 27, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 4[center][/center]
So for my last ever trip to Vivid Sydney 2015 I went to Martin Place, The Rocks and Walsh Bay.
I was a woman on Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 25, 2015
Dos Gardenias, two gardenias, is a poignant Cuban love song. The haunting lyrics tell of a lover who fears losing his beloved to another. He will know this has h Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Jun 21, 2015
- How Nature and Architecture Combines In Taipei===Apart from the concrete city, there are a lot of natural site merging with the human architecture that you really should visit around Taipei. Beautiful beaches with cafés and bars along the seaside, towns built on a very sloppy Mountain, Posted by alex44620 in The Wanderlust Adventures | Jun 19, 2015
- The Food You Cannot Miss In Taipei===Out of the many reasons why you should pack your bags and head to Taipei now, here is one of the many reasons I think is the most attractive about Taipei. As a modern city just as same as many Posted by alex44620 in The Wanderlust Adventures | Jun 18, 2015
- Do They Eat Chili?Yekaterinburg, December 29th 2014
A friend from my home country Whatsapped me: "Do they have [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambal|sambal]] over there?"
What? Sambal? To any country, any city I go, I always check out the coffee in restaurants Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Jun 5, 2015
- La chine en image – saison 1 épisode 1[center][/center]
Ça va bientôt faire trois mois que je suis arrivée au pays des pandas et il me semb Posted by elodieadie in la petite trotte d'Elodie-la-bougeotte | May 31, 2015
- Somewhere over the Rainbow in a Place called OzIn the past two days I have probably seen more rainbows then I have in my life! I think I saw maybe 5 or 6 rainbows. What's is even crazier is as an abbreviation for Australia that they often Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 31, 2015
- Krabi, Thailand
10/1/14 at 1852 (Krabi time)
It is now officially October . . . craziness. My flight was diverted to Phuket, where we waited for two hours in the plane and were still as Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | May 28, 2015
- Crepes, a Canadian, and a possibly drunk AustralianDay 5 (May 26)
Our first day of real classes was today. In our Sustainability class taught by an Australian professor we went over topics regarding Australia's Population. It was actually really interesting to see how Australia has facilitated Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 28, 2015
- [Florence] Nice cake and free souvenirs from Gucci Museo[center][/center]
Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/28/|[Florence] Il Duomo - Florence Cathedral]]]
Pictures have been heavily re-sized for easier loa Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 28, 2015
- First day of school!G'day mates! It's a beautiful day and as the Australians say...It's a beaut! (Haven't heard anyone use this slang term but apparently according to the internet it's a thing) It's a nice 57 degrees out warming up to around 65 Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 27, 2015
- Small Eats小炒, or small stir fried dishes, are very popular places for quick and simple meals in China. Similar to dishes you would see in American Chinese restaurants (sorry, no sweet and sour chicken or broccoli of any kind), there are Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | May 27, 2015
- Hola from Mexico City (Part 1)So we arrived in Mexico City at 4am, the flight was full and we were in the last row...it definitely had it's perks of extra room to recline.
We breezed through security and customs and made our way to get a Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | May 25, 2015
- Italian in GermanyThe unofficial count for Italian restaurants in Frankfurt is round 180 so its a pretty good place to be for the Italian lifestyle
I have tried 5 of the best and they have all been authentic Posted by Bruco in An Italian Lifestyle | May 25, 2015
- Kleinmarkt Halle Frankfurt There are markets just about every day in Frankfurt and the most central & possibly the most interesting are those housed in the Klein markethalle.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/715 Posted by Bruco in Farmers Markets around the World | May 25, 2015
- A thirsty camel and a pinot noir later (cont.)[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/750314/FullSizeRender.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7 Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 23, 2015
- A thirsty camel and a pinot noir laterI've made it to Australia! Many hours later through turbulent skies, crying babies, and airport meals I'm finally in Adelaide. I'm now ending my first day in Adelaide and boy am I tired. We, my fellow W&M Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 23, 2015
- [Florence] I paid 10 Euros to go window-shopping at The MallRecent post: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/26/|[Florence] Train to Florence & Review of Hotel Fiorita]]
The Mall is paradise for fans of top-tier designer brands like Prada, Burberry, Gucci, Miu Miu, etc etc... The name "The Mall" is rea Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 20, 2015
- Now for the TummyPerm, December 25-27th 2014
In [[http://callmesonja.travellerspoint.com/162/|A Feast for the Eyes]], I've mentioned this bar, you remember? That was one thing about food. I didn't try, Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | May 17, 2015
- Carpe diemIt's 3 am ...we are wide awake and raring to go. We are jet-lagged. We discuss our options: lay here and twist and turn til daylight, read, or Erica's bright idea-go to the gym (uh...no). I have Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 12, 2015
- [Cinque Terre] First Italian meal at the VIA dell' AMORE Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/7/|Train Strike in Cinque Terre & Review of La Scogliera Riomaggiore ]]
It was past 1 pm so we went in search for lunch. Many sources weren't exaggerating when they said that many shops in Cinqu Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 9, 2015
- 1st Night in MilanPrevious Post: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/1/|Qatar Stopover]]
Our arrival and departure point was at the Milan Malpensa Airport, making Milan our first stop in Europe. We only used it as a transit at this point of time. We would later re Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 7, 2015
- Qatar StopoverI set foot on Western Europe for the first time in my life in November this year, and I visited cities in Italy (Cinque Terre, Rome, Florence & Milan), Vatican City, London, Paris and Versailles in a span of 2 Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 4, 2015
- Chiang Mai, Thailand
9/27/14 at 2047 (Bangkok time)
On the train on my way from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, realizing that this my first time being on a train that's not at Disneyland or Knott' Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | May 3, 2015