Blog Entries tagged 'food'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'food'
- Where do you go to my lovely when you're alone in your bed?Listening to The Darjeeling Limited soundtrack and eating leftover Indian food as I am getting ready for my flight this morning . . . a dream come true is starting this morning. Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Aug 24, 2014
- My Dacha Ultimate ExperienceKrasnoyarsk, July 27th 2014
In archaic Russian, said [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacha|Wikipedia]], the word dacha means "something given". The first dachas in Russia began to appear during the reign of [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_the_Great Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Aug 19, 2014
- Lessons in NovosibirskNovosibirsk, July 26th 2014
Last night my host showed me the kitchen and where I could get cornflakes, milk, and... coffee. Yes, for free. That was music to my ears, especially that third one. So I woke up excited. Hmmm.... I Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Aug 17, 2014
- Last Day in EuropeWe had to be at the Belgium airport by 8am Sunday to return the car and pick up another for just 2 days. We were able to arrive right at 8am after sleeping in a rest stop just north of Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 17, 2014
- I believe we all have a higher purpose... I believe we all have a higher purpose in this life, one that stems from our Divine Origins, and it is greater than any career, any material thing, or anyone for that Posted by jessp2386 in Searching for the Source | Aug 14, 2014
- Orebro, the Most Romantic CastleNext stop Sweden; we’d hoped to make both Orebro and Stockholm but alas…. Time was not on our side. Too much time was taken in the journey and not an emphasis on the destination. We chopped out Stockholm; I’m sure Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 1, 2014
- Phnom Penh, Cambo. Frangtastic. If [[http://whydt.travellerspoint.com/2/|Hanoi, Vietnam]] is like a hyper assertive no nonsense friend then Phnom Penh, Cambodia is your kind, calm cousin, waiting on hand to help you out.
First impressions on arrival - this city is very westernised. Posted by WHYDT in SE Asia: 2 Loveburds, 1 Month. | Jul 29, 2014
- Day 2: Gorgeous Gardens, Geeks and GourmetsWhat a fabulous day! Packed so much Nerdia was too tired to blog last night.
Same place for congee breakfast, Nerdia picked around the cuttlefish bits but otherwise yummo. Then we took the MRT to the enormous Gardens by Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten: Singapore | Jul 24, 2014
- Day 1: Shopping and WanderingRealised previous entry would have made more sense if I'd mentioned the pizza joint was an Eagle Boys franchise. Ah well.
Flight was fine, being Tiger Air there were no frills of course (like screens, music, food, drinks or reclining Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten: Singapore | Jul 23, 2014
- Three Months of Adventures in Permaculture, Panama Edition:Well, just yesterday, we hit three months of working on our project here in Arenosa, Panama. The property, just over two acres, is basically bisected by a sidewalk. The owners have given us free reign over one side and asked Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Jul 20, 2014
- On the Road in CzechTime to leave Prague, Dieter would be outside the hotel near 11am. We had breakfast that the hotel served: toast, meat, cheese, tomatoes and coffee. From breakfast we finished packing then went out to the square to buy some chocolates, Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 19, 2014
- Last Day in PragueOur last full day in Prague, our concert at the Estates in the evening.
We agreed to meet up with Dieter and Inge at 1 or so, it gave us time to tour the castle area. We walked up the steep Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 16, 2014
- And It's Off to PragueAnd we were off to Prague, a 2-1/2 hour drive.
We could not drive our car into Czech, something about a problem with the insurance. We planned to ride the train but at the last minute Dieter got the days off Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 14, 2014
- LondonToday was my last full day in London. I took the underground from Waterloo station to London Bridge station. I walked up Southwark street until I finally reached the Shakespeare Globe Theater and Exhibition.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/6907 Posted by Alienstravels in Alien's travels | Jul 12, 2014
- Japanese FoodI've decided to post about my experience with the food in Japan thus far:
I'm a little picky when it comes to food... I like what I like, and although I'm willing to try new things, they don't often agree with Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jul 11, 2014
- Food!!!What can I say about the food ... it's amazing ... so many flavours ... so beautiful ...
[left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/686459/FEB89F732219AC68175AF91336DA560C.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/686459/thumb_FEB89F732219AC68175AF Posted by JBrunnee in Vietnam 2014 | Jul 8, 2014
- ParisBon jour monsieurs and mesdames! Paris est un tres beau ville et plein d'amusement.
All of our pictures from the trip are on our [[https://www.flickr.com/photos/25318887@N03/sets/72157645521734921/|Flickr page]].
We were fort Posted by cottons in Keith and Megan's Travels | Jul 5, 2014
- Made it to SalzburgI’ve lost track of time, half the time I don’t know what date or day of the week it is. Thank goodness for the cell phone.
I’d asked Tobias, our exchange student, if we could spend the night at the last Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 5, 2014
- The Foreign Experience
This is a picture of an artefact in Suzhou museum
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/687524/90_2014-05-31-15-00-54_photo.jpg caption=2014- Posted by travelxdreams in China Travel Experience | Jul 2, 2014
- Waterloo, The MonumentThis was a day to reorganize and get ready for the next leg of this trip. Kids slept late, Dale and I sat and drank coffee. Ghislan had already been to the bakery and bought pastries for the kids, rolls Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 29, 2014
- Another Day in FlorenceAnother day in Florence is another day in Paradise.
Dinner the night before was an awesome meal. Food before was not great, not what I expected, but it was food. Now we had real vegetables, and great red wine! It was Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 21, 2014
- The City of AssisiIf it is Thursday it must be Assisi. We arrived last night at the Hotel Castillo about 8:30 pm, the restaurant stayed open for us. They served us a 2-course meal: 1 pasta and 2 a meat loaf with gravy Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 19, 2014
- Panamanic Perma Progression: 10 Things from the Last Month[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
Another month down, and I’ve come to own up to the progress we’ve made on our permaculture project in Panama. It see Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Jun 13, 2014
- ChicagoSee all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/USA%20-%20May%20and%20June%202014/Chicago|here]]. Password the same as for the blog.
True to the song, 'my kind of town Chicago is'. Although that's maybe because I did Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jun 8, 2014
- Paying It Forward in Northern CaliforniaWe’ve been driving up to the very northern part of California for claims again; driving up and inspecting on one side of I-5 one day and the other side the next day. This has been going on since returning from Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 5, 2014