Blog Entries tagged 'food'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'food'
- I ❤ DavaoTravelling for business can also be a pleasure ... especially for your tastebuds!
I visited the lovely Davao City and fell in love. My friends from Davao would usually boast how the people there are more disciplined than most, that Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Nov 3, 2016
- Getting to Know VigoFirst Day in Vigo
After we have checked in our hotel it was time to get a bite to eat and then to explore the city so we could get to know a bit about Vig Posted by Galaxy31 in The Gateway to the Atalntic | Mar 20, 2017
- Three Amazing Days Exploring VigoHow it All Started[center][/center]
[center]A destination unknown to me until early last year but glad that i have discovered it as it happened to be a great place to visit and explore. How it all started it was at the beginning Posted by Galaxy31 in The Gateway to the Atalntic | Mar 19, 2017
- Il caffè
There is no word to describe Italia’s thick dark brown life giving liquid properly. Except maybe that it is pure heaven. It might even represent Italia better than churches Posted by Trekki in Bella Italia & Culinary Passion | Mar 15, 2017
- Bella Italia & Culinary Passion
Very likely my eternal love affair with Italy deepened through the food. Although, food is too shallow a term. It is treat, indulgence, pleasure, passion, enjoyment. Posted by Trekki in Bella Italia & Culinary Passion | Mar 15, 2017
- Flying into Santo Domingo - January 2006 We flew out of Miami on Monday January 9, 2006. We started out at a little before 8 am and it took us about an hour to go the 10 miles to the airport. Then it took another 35 Posted by greatgrandmaR in Dominican Republic | Mar 13, 2017
- Summer in Chile - 2017It was on my second day at Puerto Montt that I booked and did the "Petrohue Waterfalls and the Osorno Volcano" tour from Puerto Varas.
The tour began at 10am at Puerto Varas. Posted by balhannahrise in Dee goes to Chile | Mar 10, 2017
- Looking for travel companion for ThailandGreetings fellow traveler: I am a experienced seasoned traveler. Male, 60s but in good shape, 5'6", 145lb., married/Partnered, Brown hair, blue eyes. Looking for a "thin" lady 18 to 50 to accompany me to Thailand this May. I pay Posted by Maineart in Trip companilo for Thailand | Jan 30, 2017
- 10 Reasons to travel ItalyTen reasons to Travel to Italy apart from wonderful Wines, Limoncello, cheese, Olive Oil, bread, gorgeous villages, and locavore second to none.
1 Sicily; the largest isl Posted by Bruco in An Italian Lifestyle | Jan 26, 2017
- Ankake SpaghettiAnkake Spaghetti is a well-known comfort food of Nagoya. If you go to one of these restaurants during lunch time you will find it filled up with salarymen. This dish is very affordable and filling and good for Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Jan 9, 2017
- Travel companion services with personalized travel tripsAs a organization La Journee Vacations created a repo among customers who like to be treated as someone with personalized touch and hessl free travel enthusiast.
We are with you from Airport to Airport. we offer arranging, fooding and travels with Posted by lajournee in Travel companion wit personalized travel | Jan 7, 2017
- Taiwan Maze SobaThis is a famous dish invented in Nagoya by the "Menya Hanabi" ramen shop owner. Since Taiwan ramen is a famous dish of Nagoya, this is the dry version of it. You have the spicy sauce at the Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Jan 5, 2017
- Akashi yakiAkashi yaki may look like takoyaki but it consists of more egg than batter. This is probably why most people who lives in Akashi city calls it "tamagoyaki" rather than Akashi yaki. However this is not to be Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Jan 5, 2017
- The Taiwanese Eating Machine (1 Good)For Thomas, the success of a country, rests in its culinary offerings and Taiwan is no exception to this rule as it has given him ample new dishes to try (not all of them palatable).
[b]So far he has munched his Posted by edandsuet in 2 Good, 2 Bad | Dec 11, 2016
- So far - only sun, sea and sensational food to reportIt's been a whirlwind of a year. We've moved from London to Bristol, quit jobs that we loved, bought our very own house (which we feel very lucky to have) and boarded a plane to India to escape the rat Posted by lewyandkerri in Delhi belly. Fact or fiction? | Dec 20, 2016
- Today it's TampereWe thought it was cold, but it has gotten colder, more snow on the ground and less light in the day.
We h Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Dec 12, 2016
- On to TurkuWe wanted to hop on an early morning train, but alas, we took too long getting packed up so didn’t arrive in Turku until early afternoon. The cab driver to our hotel gave us some ideas for dinner and things Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Dec 11, 2016
- Low-key marvels
I started this memo on my first night in Costa Rica when the soft darkness of rainforest and its heavy, humid air gently enclosed me. It was one of those passing moments that just cry Posted by sussesimis in Pura Vida Thesis Writing | Dec 5, 2016
- Back to New MexicoSeveral months ago, our daughter-in-law, Jen suggested that we spend Thanksgiving in Taos. She’d never been to Taos but heard us speak of it plenty. She then found the El Monte Resort and it looked like a nice place to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 24, 2016
- Another State, Another RestaurantIf someone doesn’t know us, they’d probably wonder how we have so many favorite restaurants and do we do anything besides eat. We were laughing about this over breakfast and realized that we are only in the southern part of Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 16, 2016
- A Day in New OrleansWe had a long list of to-do’s for today. Eating some gluten free New Orleans food, lunch with a co-worker, shopping, more shopping.
We parked next to the quarter and 1st thought w Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 14, 2016
- New York, New York!
In September this year. I got the opportunity to spend a month at the SUNY observing in their Optometry clinic. The month was busy but extremely rewarding. The time in there clinic Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Nov 13, 2016
- On to NOLAI’ve worked in New Orleans on several occasions, living here for 4-6 weeks each time. I’ve also stopped here on my way home from various storms. Each time this change but yet it is the same. And so it is Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 13, 2016
- Playing Tourist on Miami BeachTime for a road trip, and while we are at it, drive home.
I finally got released from my work in Florida. The storm didn’t last as long as many but was a good run.
1st stop was Miami. I have Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 10, 2016
- Truffle Farming in La MarcheTruffle Heaven in Ascoli Piceno
It’s the day I have been looking forward to on a trip of many special days, but there is something about the farming of truffles that really excites the senses. The Staffolani family have one of Posted by Bruco in An Italian Lifestyle | Oct 24, 2016