Blog Entries tagged 'food'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'food'
- Truffles - Honey - Caves & OilAfter the incredible day of the Truffle we gather in the main Piazza in Ascoli for dinner at possibly the most famous Cafe Meletti, hosted by the Staffolani family.
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by Bruco in Foodie Tour Accross Italy with Benfatti | Oct 21, 2014
- Mary, TurkmenistanHotel: Stay at the Yrsgal Hotel - really friendly family run place and the your woman at reception speaks excellent English and is very helpful.
Food: Recommend the Yrsgal cafe (not the restaurant which is actually a private night club), where Posted by UnwindRoad in Unwind on the Silk Road | Oct 21, 2014
- Food Food Glorious Food! - Central Europe (Pre-Intrepid)
My Czech food experience began with lunch at Cestr; A Czech steak house recommended on a Prague food blog (Taste of Prague...check i Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 20, 2014
- Ethnic Cuisine + Local history = My two favorite things! Another week down - it’s hard to believe that it has been almost two months! But I am continuing to find interesting ways to keep myself busy.
This week, the international club organized an event called “Club Cuisine”. Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Oct 20, 2014
- Truffle heaven in Ascoli PicenoWe had arrived right on dark into yet another beautiful town, Ascoli Piceno, and although we had a light dinner planned at a local trattoria we had time for a good early evening walk around the old walled city. Its Posted by Bruco in Foodie Tour Accross Italy with Benfatti | Oct 19, 2014
- Rome to Ascoli Piceno in Le MarcheThe crew meet us at Rome airport and we are now 2 vehicles for the ten of us, and one luggage vehicle .Beauatiful drive up through the valleys , motorway for the first 2 hours, with little villages teasing the Posted by Bruco in Foodie Tour Accross Italy with Benfatti | Oct 17, 2014
- On to Japan! - arrivalI'm in Japan, it's 5 AM and I'm wide awake. Staying at the Hilton in Narita tonight and planning to meet up with Robin and Michele in the morning. The flight was fine - had a nap and Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Oct 16, 2014
- Cooking up a storm in OristanoGiven that seafood is a staple in this region its no wonder that as we don aprons in the kitchen at Sa Pedrera that its seafood we will be preparing. Chef Claudio wins all the girls hearts as we Posted by Bruco in Foodie Tour Accross Italy with Benfatti | Oct 12, 2014
- Vietnamese Cooking... the recipes!I apologise for the wait....!
As promised, here are the recipes and instructions for the food we learned how to make at cafe 43.
Steamed Chicken in Banana Leaf
1 tsp smashed ginger
1/2 white onion
1/4 red pepper
bunch spring onions
sm Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Oct 11, 2014
- Camping in New Caledonia[img=http://photos. Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Oct 9, 2014
- Food, Churches, and Food in Churches!After last week, this week was a huge letdown! No visits with world leaders or voyages outside of the city. But don’t get me wrong, that still left me with plenty of awesome/delicious/weird things to do! I will Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Oct 6, 2014
- Lost Luggage Update: PLEASE KEEP PRAYING===We retrieved ONE bag today . . . but it wasn't the one we expected. ===We understood this first recovered piece was to be the trunk with 250 prs of glasses & other project supplies that we intended to use Posted by buniconk in Conklin's Europe Trip - Autumn 2014 | Oct 5, 2014
- Along The River with Twists and Turns - Cesky KrumlovOur time in this picturesque spot had a few twists and turns... The first being that our train trip had a detour stop due to track maintenance... This meant hauling everyone onto a bus... everyone walking in lines and constant Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 3, 2014
- The Magic and Mystery - PragueOur time in Prague started with an amazing lunch. Cestr, a Czech steak house was magnificent experience! The restaurants meat is aged for 72 days in house. Needless to say it is soft and tender. I Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 3, 2014
- And So The Garden Lives On…Without Us[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
We knew back in April that, at some point, we’d be leaving the hard work ahead of us behind us, and so it has Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Oct 3, 2014
- Life is more interesting when you don't understand it 100% !Well, I have passed yet another few exciting days of existence! Honestly; I think this week wins, and it’s only Tuesday!
Starting with the relatively mundane, I have purchased the train tickets for my first weekend trip – Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Sep 30, 2014
- Food Food Glorious Food! - German Edition So we are about to head off to Cesky Krumlov after spending a busy few days in Prague. Sadly I found out my Nana has passed away and I won’t be able to get home for the funeral so Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 29, 2014
- Viva MexicoAfter the amazing thunder and lightning show, I was expecting great things from Mexico. My first taste of my new country was when the immigration officer gave me his phone number and face book details so that he could show Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Sep 23, 2014
- Açores Islands: Pico, Faial, and Terceira
9/12/14 at 1532 (London time)
My time in the Açores is complete and I'm now on my way to Istanbul, Turkey Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Sep 15, 2014
- The Adfrenchures Continue!Today is my 13th day in Besançon, but it feels like I have been here for a lot longer than that. Not in a bad way at all, but I am happy that classes will be starting on Monday. Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Sep 13, 2014
- Cluj-NapocaRomania's 2nd city is dominated by its universities, and the number of students gives it a youthful, bohemian feel. The old town covers a very small area, though, which makes walking around the centre a very relaxing experience.
Train station: Is Posted by UnwindRoad in Unwind on the Silk Road | Sep 8, 2014
- Koreas kulinarische KöstlichkeitenDie koreanische Küche ist bei uns anders als beispielsweise in den USA relativ unbekannt. Bulgogi, Bibimbap und Gimbap sind bei uns lange noch nicht so bekannt wie Sushi, Thai Curry oder Nasi Goreng. Umso spannender ist es daher, vor Posted by b.visser in Let's Summer! | Sep 5, 2014
- Portugal and my First Portuguese Meal 9/2/14 at 1446 (Lisbon time)
People watching on the way to Lisbon . . .
The tall Ecuadorian man who boarded the plane in lime green pants, a bolero hat, an intense masculine stare, and a baby girl pink Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Sep 2, 2014
- Sacha Yacu Animal Center8/26/14 at 1456 (Quito time)
Title: Pig attack!
My afternoon so far has consisted of a siesta and getting bit by the pig Juaganita as I pushed her aw Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Sep 1, 2014
- Sacha Yacu Animal Center Amo a Ecuador! This country and its people have stolen my heart without a doubt and I am sad to be leaving, no matter how much I am looking forward to exploring Portugal. My first introduction to the graciousness of Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Sep 1, 2014