Blog Entries tagged 'food'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'food'
- On the Road in CzechTime to leave Prague, Dieter would be outside the hotel near 11am. We had breakfast that the hotel served: toast, meat, cheese, tomatoes and coffee. From breakfast we finished packing then went out to the square to buy some chocolates, Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 19, 2014
- Last Day in PragueOur last full day in Prague, our concert at the Estates in the evening.
We agreed to meet up with Dieter and Inge at 1 or so, it gave us time to tour the castle area. We walked up the steep Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 16, 2014
- And It's Off to PragueAnd we were off to Prague, a 2-1/2 hour drive.
We could not drive our car into Czech, something about a problem with the insurance. We planned to ride the train but at the last minute Dieter got the days off Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 14, 2014
- LondonToday was my last full day in London. I took the underground from Waterloo station to London Bridge station. I walked up Southwark street until I finally reached the Shakespeare Globe Theater and Exhibition.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/6907 Posted by Alienstravels in Alien's travels | Jul 12, 2014
- Japanese FoodI've decided to post about my experience with the food in Japan thus far:
I'm a little picky when it comes to food... I like what I like, and although I'm willing to try new things, they don't often agree with Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jul 11, 2014
- Food!!!What can I say about the food ... it's amazing ... so many flavours ... so beautiful ...
[left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/686459/FEB89F732219AC68175AF91336DA560C.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/686459/thumb_FEB89F732219AC68175AF Posted by JBrunnee in Vietnam 2014 | Jul 8, 2014
- ParisBon jour monsieurs and mesdames! Paris est un tres beau ville et plein d'amusement.
All of our pictures from the trip are on our [[https://www.flickr.com/photos/25318887@N03/sets/72157645521734921/|Flickr page]].
We were fort Posted by cottons in Keith and Megan's Travels | Jul 5, 2014
- Made it to SalzburgI’ve lost track of time, half the time I don’t know what date or day of the week it is. Thank goodness for the cell phone.
I’d asked Tobias, our exchange student, if we could spend the night at the last Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 5, 2014
- The Foreign Experience
This is a picture of an artefact in Suzhou museum
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/687524/90_2014-05-31-15-00-54_photo.jpg caption=2014- Posted by travelxdreams in China Travel Experience | Jul 2, 2014
- Waterloo, The MonumentThis was a day to reorganize and get ready for the next leg of this trip. Kids slept late, Dale and I sat and drank coffee. Ghislan had already been to the bakery and bought pastries for the kids, rolls Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 29, 2014
- Another Day in FlorenceAnother day in Florence is another day in Paradise.
Dinner the night before was an awesome meal. Food before was not great, not what I expected, but it was food. Now we had real vegetables, and great red wine! It was Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 21, 2014
- The City of AssisiIf it is Thursday it must be Assisi. We arrived last night at the Hotel Castillo about 8:30 pm, the restaurant stayed open for us. They served us a 2-course meal: 1 pasta and 2 a meat loaf with gravy Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 19, 2014
- Panamanic Perma Progression: 10 Things from the Last Month[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
Another month down, and I’ve come to own up to the progress we’ve made on our permaculture project in Panama. It see Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Jun 13, 2014
- ChicagoSee all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/USA%20-%20May%20and%20June%202014/Chicago|here]]. Password the same as for the blog.
True to the song, 'my kind of town Chicago is'. Although that's maybe because I did Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jun 8, 2014
- Paying It Forward in Northern CaliforniaWe’ve been driving up to the very northern part of California for claims again; driving up and inspecting on one side of I-5 one day and the other side the next day. This has been going on since returning from Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 5, 2014
- cannes, Monaco and Nice for one more nightToday was another rough day to wake up to. I needed breakfast because I had not eaten since lunch yesterday. Breakfast was Comprises of orange juice, a chocolate filled packaged croissant, and some dried bread biscuits with jelly. This morning Posted by egarciafreites in Enrique and his eurotrip | May 24, 2014
- Permaculture? Panama? Can Two Vagabond Gardeners Have It All[center][[jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
Setting out in early November, our goal was to travel from Guatemala to Patagonia in roughly six months, arriving about yes Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | May 18, 2014
- Smiling Egg TartsTeaching a foreigner Cantonese is pretty good fun. That will evoke some laughs, and plenty of smiles!
When we walked past a bakery shop in Shau Kei Wan (an eastern district in Hong Kong Island) two days ago, my new Posted by starlightfish in as LIGHT as SHADOW | May 18, 2014
- Kaffee und KuchenOne of my Dad's colleagues is German, and had a business trip to the refinery in Hamburg. Coincidentally, he was from Luebeck, and his sister lives in Hamburg! We got in touch and I was invited over to his sister's Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | May 1, 2014
- Fresh air, mountains and a lake
About an hour and a half's drive from Mexico City, on the new motorway that cuts out slow windy roads threading Posted by margaretm in Wherever life takes us | Apr 17, 2014
- Fresh air, mountains and a lake
About an hour and a half's drive from Mexico City, on the new motorway that cuts out slow windy roads threading their way t Posted by margaretm in Wherever life takes us | Apr 17, 2014
- London - Day 1, 4th Visit!London town, here we come one more time! So we got up at 4 in the morning, got on the bus towards the airport in Basel at 4h55 and the plane left according to schedule, at 6h25. It was a Posted by dindiosk in Current Destination: Greece and Turkey | Apr 11, 2014
- Detour via South KoreaNot originally in my list of places to visit, but after hearing a lot of positive things about South Korea, I decided to make a short detour to Seoul in order to join a few friends I had met along Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | Apr 4, 2014
- Kuala LumpurI have spent the last week hanging out in Kuala Lumpur. This is the second time I have been here and the city continues to grow on me. The backpackers I have been staying at has been fantastic and has Posted by hayden.albrey in Backpacking Adventure | Apr 3, 2014
- Randomness #1For this 2nd in what hopefully is a daily thing this week (I need to build some habits up, even if I will be moving during this week-off too), I present a bunch of random photos. Those photos that I Posted by katya42 in A Bibliophile Abroad | Mar 31, 2014