Blog Entries tagged 'food'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'food'
- A thirsty camel and a pinot noir later (cont.)[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/750314/FullSizeRender.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7 Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 23, 2015
- A thirsty camel and a pinot noir laterI've made it to Australia! Many hours later through turbulent skies, crying babies, and airport meals I'm finally in Adelaide. I'm now ending my first day in Adelaide and boy am I tired. We, my fellow W&M Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 23, 2015
- [Florence] I paid 10 Euros to go window-shopping at The MallRecent post: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/26/|[Florence] Train to Florence & Review of Hotel Fiorita]]
The Mall is paradise for fans of top-tier designer brands like Prada, Burberry, Gucci, Miu Miu, etc etc... The name "The Mall" is rea Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 20, 2015
- Now for the TummyPerm, December 25-27th 2014
In [[http://callmesonja.travellerspoint.com/162/|A Feast for the Eyes]], I've mentioned this bar, you remember? That was one thing about food. I didn't try, Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | May 17, 2015
- Carpe diemIt's 3 am ...we are wide awake and raring to go. We are jet-lagged. We discuss our options: lay here and twist and turn til daylight, read, or Erica's bright idea-go to the gym (uh...no). I have Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 12, 2015
- [Cinque Terre] First Italian meal at the VIA dell' AMORE Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/7/|Train Strike in Cinque Terre & Review of La Scogliera Riomaggiore ]]
It was past 1 pm so we went in search for lunch. Many sources weren't exaggerating when they said that many shops in Cinqu Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 9, 2015
- 1st Night in MilanPrevious Post: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/1/|Qatar Stopover]]
Our arrival and departure point was at the Milan Malpensa Airport, making Milan our first stop in Europe. We only used it as a transit at this point of time. We would later re Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 7, 2015
- Qatar StopoverI set foot on Western Europe for the first time in my life in November this year, and I visited cities in Italy (Cinque Terre, Rome, Florence & Milan), Vatican City, London, Paris and Versailles in a span of 2 Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 4, 2015
- Chiang Mai, Thailand
9/27/14 at 2047 (Bangkok time)
On the train on my way from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, realizing that this my first time being on a train that's not at Disneyland or Knott' Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | May 3, 2015
- Getting ready for CymruYesterday I decided to go for a diner.
I noticed a new Wok-place, that would open in April 2015. I jumped on my bicycle and rode that kilometers south. Well, it's officially May now, but only building materials are on Posted by peeweeke in Steam and Beer | May 1, 2015
- Cruises - The Hidden Costs Youtube link==[[https://youtu.be/VozWHfwEJpg|Cruises - The Hidden Costs Youtube link Click Here]]== Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Apr 29, 2015
- Scuba Diving and Scooter DrivingMe and my little suitcase of dive gear, which was strategically placed, were riding down the mountain of Lembongan on the back of a scooter driven my one of the kind hotel guys. This, as I understood it, was my Posted by jenniferhall in Sudah Siap? | Apr 28, 2015
- Markthalle Berlin This was the first market I visited in Berlin and I was pleasantly surprised, it was a Saturday afternoon, and the old hall was filled with families and groups gathering to imbibe on a variety of local delicacies or Posted by Bruco in Farmers Markets around the World | Apr 25, 2015
- Ka Da We BerlinAfter travelling to Berlin on and off for the past 15 years I decided to record our ritual for every visit to Berlin. A visit to foodie Heaven, Ka Da We, (or Car dooVay as its known) I Posted by Bruco in Wine & Food Lifestyles of the world | Apr 19, 2015
- Neue Heimat Berlin Street food Paradisea conversation with 2 delightful German girls at another market in Berlin, MarketHalle, let me the following day to Neue Heimat nearby to Warschauer Strasse train station on Revaller Str 99.
A little daunting maybe is the location, and a Posted by Bruco in Wine & Food Lifestyles of the world | Apr 18, 2015
- Berry good smoothieI am by no means a fantastic vegan chef or anything of that nature. But I do feel the desire to share some of my favorite breakfasts that keep me going through long days of yoga and work!
This nutritious high Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Apr 15, 2015
- Market DaySaturday morning our friend and amazing travel agent picked us up at the hotel and took us to some local markets. The first market is on the property of the MP, something like a senator or representative in the US, Posted by Lauriesam in The Adventures of Lauriesam | Apr 12, 2015
- Who needs fancy sit down restaurants anyways?Shilin market is one of the most popular (and touristic) night markets in Taipei, Taiwan. From foot messages to carnival games, one can find just about anything in these bustling places. However, the food is the main attraction. Food such Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Apr 6, 2015
- Getting Fat in FranceWe've chased the good weather to the south of France and are nestled into a little gite in the garden of a vineyard.We are surrounded by vineyards, a few smalll wheat fields and a peach orchard yet are only a Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Apr 5, 2015
- Starch, starch, starch…. and street food
A Rolex joint
In addition to all the international restaurants, there is of course local food.
Despite the fact that Uganda is extremely gree Posted by maike42 in Nordish by Nature | Mar 29, 2015
- Carnival Legend Main Dining Room Food[img=http://photos. Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Mar 22, 2015
- The no star dining experience Sorry to those who were expecting to see what 5 star restaurants look like in other countries, this is probably the fanciest type of sit down restaurant I'll be eating at in this trip.
There something about the feel of Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 21, 2015
- Pa-DANG it!“Here try this”, a lady suggests as she hands me what looks like a rice cake/large cracker while at a food market in Jakarta.
I bite into it slowly, nearly breaking my teeth which amuses the group of onlookers greatly. They Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Mar 18, 2015
- Life saver boxes If you have been wondering how I was able to visit so many places and didn't collapse from malnutrition, this photo holds all the answer. Bento boxes are complete set meals that are available in all significant train stations and Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 16, 2015
- What is this food? Oyaki, the small round thing near the right edge of the traditional Japanese grill, or irori, is the traditional food in the Nagano area. Due to the mountainous geography and long winters, it was difficult to grow rice in the Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 18, 2015