Blog Entries tagged 'food'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'food'
- A Day in New OrleansWe had a long list of to-do’s for today. Eating some gluten free New Orleans food, lunch with a co-worker, shopping, more shopping.
We parked next to the quarter and 1st thought w Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 14, 2016
- New York, New York!
In September this year. I got the opportunity to spend a month at the SUNY observing in their Optometry clinic. The month was busy but extremely rewarding. The time in there clinic Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Nov 13, 2016
- On to NOLAI’ve worked in New Orleans on several occasions, living here for 4-6 weeks each time. I’ve also stopped here on my way home from various storms. Each time this change but yet it is the same. And so it is Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 13, 2016
- Playing Tourist on Miami BeachTime for a road trip, and while we are at it, drive home.
I finally got released from my work in Florida. The storm didn’t last as long as many but was a good run.
1st stop was Miami. I have Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 10, 2016
- Truffle Farming in La MarcheTruffle Heaven in Ascoli Piceno
It’s the day I have been looking forward to on a trip of many special days, but there is something about the farming of truffles that really excites the senses. The Staffolani family have one of Posted by Bruco in An Italian Lifestyle | Oct 24, 2016
- The Hidden Place in HyogoWhenever asked what prefecture is beside Osaka, most people will say Kyoto to the right and Kobe to the left. That's what most travelers refer to Hyogo prefecture, they call it Kobe because that's what most if not all Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Kanazawa, The City of Gold. | Oct 24, 2016
- Odd landscapes and a failed boat tour...I've mentioned a few times, I'm here for work. So as of last week, two more team members joined me from the United States. I was transferred to a much better hotel and now we are staying there Posted by oedipamaas in Strange Horizons | Oct 23, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 2 - Christchurch – OverviewThis was my last full day wandering around before the tour started. I made the most of it by going to:
• Punting on the Avon
• Rebuild Tour
• Christchurch Gondola
• Wandering Worcester Boulevard
Once I was back at the hotel, I went to the dinner Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 21, 2016
- Exhausted...so will just post some picsI'm working 11 hour days here. When you roll the time stuck in traffic getting to and from the office, well, it's a minor miracle I'm typing this out now.
On Saturday, after Friday's Epic Traffic Jam (which Posted by oedipamaas in Strange Horizons | Oct 17, 2016
- Friday commute...I am here for work. So I stayed up late toiling away in my hotel room last night preparing for a demo of something I was building. My room is small and the AC needs adjustment every hour Posted by oedipamaas in Strange Horizons | Oct 14, 2016
- Dhaka is many things, but so far, not a shitholeI haven't composed an entry for the last two days as I simply got swept up into living a work life here...which is why I'm here. It's not a vacation, after all... Up early in the morning, every Posted by oedipamaas in Strange Horizons | Oct 12, 2016
- Life in the cabin at the lakeIt was a great feeling to know that we had made it all the way to Carol and Pete’s place on the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Even though all of us had enjoyed the last months of living in the Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Oct 12, 2016
- Butuceni - Capriana - Hincu - ChișinăuThe restaurant looks completely different this morning without the wedding party, decorations and DJ equipment.
For breakfast we are on the same table as a group of el Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 3, 2016
- Chisinau - Cricova - Lalova - Orcheiul Vechi - ButuceniDay ONE of our private tour of Moldova, Transdniestr and Romania, arranged by [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/moldova/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
As we weren't served any food on either of yesterday’s flights, it ha Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 2, 2016
- Home - GatwickI hadn’t originally planned on including this day in my Moldova blog, but as a couple of amusing incidents happened, now that it is time to write it all up, I have changed my mind; so here goes:
In order Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Aug 31, 2016
- The more you look, the more you seeThe night we arrived in Fes was a whirl wind. Mohammed first dropped us at the bus station so we could pop in and buy our tickets for the remaining portions of our trip and then transported us Posted by tszeitli in Continental Drift | Aug 31, 2016
- SIX HILLTOP TOWNS WORTH DISCOVERING IN PUGLIA ITALY
Martina Franca. Locorotondo, Ostuni, Putignano, Alberobello & Noci.
Lanes to get lost in, like stepping back in time, timeless in lifestyle and other than Alberobello & Ostuni, relatively undiscovered.
All these towns are located in the central Posted by Bruco in An Italian Lifestyle | Aug 23, 2016
- Chicken NanbanChicken Nanban is a dish where you can find mostly all over Japan. However this dish was first originated from Miyazaki prefecture in Kyushu. Miyazaki prefecture is known for their poultry so their chicken is especially tender and Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 22, 2016
- Yaki RamenYaki Ramen is a specialty dish where you can only eat at the yatai stands in Hakata city of Fukuoka prefecture. The majority of the yatai stands you will find nearby the river of Nakasu. This dish is Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 21, 2016
- Bangkok It's been ages since I wrote a blog post. I've had various blogs in the past on other platforms but they all died down. A lack of time, the rise of social media, and perhaps the fact that there wasn't Posted by darrenzw in Darren's Travel Diary | Aug 15, 2016
- KaramenBefore I talk about Karamen, can you take the heat? Are you a spicy food lover like me? If you are then this is a great dish for you! If you're not, they have a level system Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 13, 2016
- HiyajiruI have been to Miyazaki prefecture before but the last time around I didn't really eat lot. In order to make up for it I tried to eat more this trip to share some new local specialty dishes I've Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 12, 2016
- LAST STOP: FROM THE COFFEE REGION TO THE COLOMBIAN CAPITALSALENTO
After our time in Cali, Zoya and I caught a bus to Pereira and changed to get to Salento, in the Zona Cafetera (the coffee region), a sleepy little town with pretty colourful houses. Did you know that Colombia is Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Aug 11, 2016
- Tokushima RamenI have come back to bring you guys another blog post about ramen. Today I will be talking about a special type of ramen called the "Tokushima ramen". As some of you might have already known, Tokushima is Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 8, 2016
- Real Madrid - Nos encanta España!The weather is HOT and we don't have air conditioning so trying to stay cool is a challenge - which we happily meet. We have AWESOME bars, restaurants and yummy food on our door step.
Venturing out for Posted by tszeitli in Continental Drift | Aug 6, 2016