Blog Entries tagged 'food'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'food'
- Life is more interesting when you don't understand it 100% !Well, I have passed yet another few exciting days of existence! Honestly; I think this week wins, and it’s only Tuesday!
Starting with the relatively mundane, I have purchased the train tickets for my first weekend trip – Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Sep 30, 2014
- Food Food Glorious Food! - German Edition So we are about to head off to Cesky Krumlov after spending a busy few days in Prague. Sadly I found out my Nana has passed away and I won’t be able to get home for the funeral so Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 29, 2014
- Viva MexicoAfter the amazing thunder and lightning show, I was expecting great things from Mexico. My first taste of my new country was when the immigration officer gave me his phone number and face book details so that he could show Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Sep 23, 2014
- Açores Islands: Pico, Faial, and Terceira
9/12/14 at 1532 (London time)
My time in the Açores is complete and I'm now on my way to Istanbul, Turkey Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Sep 15, 2014
- The Adfrenchures Continue!Today is my 13th day in Besançon, but it feels like I have been here for a lot longer than that. Not in a bad way at all, but I am happy that classes will be starting on Monday. Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Sep 13, 2014
- Cluj-NapocaRomania's 2nd city is dominated by its universities, and the number of students gives it a youthful, bohemian feel. The old town covers a very small area, though, which makes walking around the centre a very relaxing experience.
Train station: Is Posted by UnwindRoad in Unwind on the Silk Road | Sep 8, 2014
- Koreas kulinarische KöstlichkeitenDie koreanische Küche ist bei uns anders als beispielsweise in den USA relativ unbekannt. Bulgogi, Bibimbap und Gimbap sind bei uns lange noch nicht so bekannt wie Sushi, Thai Curry oder Nasi Goreng. Umso spannender ist es daher, vor Posted by b.visser in Let's Summer! | Sep 5, 2014
- Portugal and my First Portuguese Meal 9/2/14 at 1446 (Lisbon time)
People watching on the way to Lisbon . . .
The tall Ecuadorian man who boarded the plane in lime green pants, a bolero hat, an intense masculine stare, and a baby girl pink Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Sep 2, 2014
- Sacha Yacu Animal Center8/26/14 at 1456 (Quito time)
Title: Pig attack!
My afternoon so far has consisted of a siesta and getting bit by the pig Juaganita as I pushed her aw Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Sep 1, 2014
- Sacha Yacu Animal Center Amo a Ecuador! This country and its people have stolen my heart without a doubt and I am sad to be leaving, no matter how much I am looking forward to exploring Portugal. My first introduction to the graciousness of Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Sep 1, 2014
- Where do you go to my lovely when you're alone in your bed?Listening to The Darjeeling Limited soundtrack and eating leftover Indian food as I am getting ready for my flight this morning . . . a dream come true is starting this morning. Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Aug 24, 2014
- My Dacha Ultimate ExperienceKrasnoyarsk, July 27th 2014
In archaic Russian, said [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacha|Wikipedia]], the word dacha means "something given". The first dachas in Russia began to appear during the reign of [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_the_Great Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Aug 19, 2014
- Lessons in NovosibirskNovosibirsk, July 26th 2014
Last night my host showed me the kitchen and where I could get cornflakes, milk, and... coffee. Yes, for free. That was music to my ears, especially that third one. So I woke up excited. Hmmm.... I Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Aug 17, 2014
- Last Day in EuropeWe had to be at the Belgium airport by 8am Sunday to return the car and pick up another for just 2 days. We were able to arrive right at 8am after sleeping in a rest stop just north of Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 17, 2014
- I believe we all have a higher purpose... I believe we all have a higher purpose in this life, one that stems from our Divine Origins, and it is greater than any career, any material thing, or anyone for that Posted by jessp2386 in Searching for the Source | Aug 14, 2014
- Orebro, the Most Romantic CastleNext stop Sweden; we’d hoped to make both Orebro and Stockholm but alas…. Time was not on our side. Too much time was taken in the journey and not an emphasis on the destination. We chopped out Stockholm; I’m sure Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 1, 2014
- Day 2: Gorgeous Gardens, Geeks and GourmetsWhat a fabulous day! Packed so much Nerdia was too tired to blog last night.
Same place for congee breakfast, Nerdia picked around the cuttlefish bits but otherwise yummo. Then we took the MRT to the enormous Gardens by Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten: Singapore | Jul 24, 2014
- Day 1: Shopping and WanderingRealised previous entry would have made more sense if I'd mentioned the pizza joint was an Eagle Boys franchise. Ah well.
Flight was fine, being Tiger Air there were no frills of course (like screens, music, food, drinks or reclining Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten: Singapore | Jul 23, 2014
- Three Months of Adventures in Permaculture, Panama Edition:Well, just yesterday, we hit three months of working on our project here in Arenosa, Panama. The property, just over two acres, is basically bisected by a sidewalk. The owners have given us free reign over one side and asked Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Jul 20, 2014
- On the Road in CzechTime to leave Prague, Dieter would be outside the hotel near 11am. We had breakfast that the hotel served: toast, meat, cheese, tomatoes and coffee. From breakfast we finished packing then went out to the square to buy some chocolates, Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 19, 2014
- Last Day in PragueOur last full day in Prague, our concert at the Estates in the evening.
We agreed to meet up with Dieter and Inge at 1 or so, it gave us time to tour the castle area. We walked up the steep Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 16, 2014
- And It's Off to PragueAnd we were off to Prague, a 2-1/2 hour drive.
We could not drive our car into Czech, something about a problem with the insurance. We planned to ride the train but at the last minute Dieter got the days off Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 14, 2014
- LondonToday was my last full day in London. I took the underground from Waterloo station to London Bridge station. I walked up Southwark street until I finally reached the Shakespeare Globe Theater and Exhibition.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/6907 Posted by Alienstravels in Alien's travels | Jul 12, 2014
- Japanese FoodI've decided to post about my experience with the food in Japan thus far:
I'm a little picky when it comes to food... I like what I like, and although I'm willing to try new things, they don't often agree with Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Jul 11, 2014
- Food!!!What can I say about the food ... it's amazing ... so many flavours ... so beautiful ...
[left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/686459/FEB89F732219AC68175AF91336DA560C.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/686459/thumb_FEB89F732219AC68175AF Posted by JBrunnee in Vietnam 2014 | Jul 8, 2014