Blog Entries tagged 'food'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'food'
- Hokkaido Ramen Part OneThe most notable ramen in Hokkaido probably is Miso ramen. Everyone come from all around Japan to savour this delicious dish. However to people in Hokkaido, Miso ramen is just one out of many different types of ramen flavours Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Sep 15, 2015
- Soup CurryMostly known as the Snow Country, Hokkaido is best known for its lavender field, Ski Resorts and seafood. Since Hokkaido has long winters and short summers, people in Hokkaido need to find different ways to keep themselves warm. Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Sep 14, 2015
- P&O Pacific Pearl Cruise Food Slideshow Youtube link[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjoDGPi3yYw|CLICK HERE]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Sep 14, 2015
- The Crepe CafeOh well here I am again, sobrang busy for the past weeks. I did try to alot time writing this entry but sobrang work tlaga. Last night was a blast, I decided to try "The Crepe Cafe" along Posted by billsaint in Journey to the Arab Land | Sep 10, 2015
- Health During TravelImagine in your Health During Travel making arrangements for your fantasy get-away for a while, enthusiastically taking a look at spots to visit online, booking inns, looking at different points of interest and fastidiously creating your ideal occa Posted by remisame in Travel,Tips, Advice and Hints | Sep 5, 2015
- Climbing El Peñon de Guatapé.... Just for the ViewWe were pretty sad to leave Cartagena. It is a vibrant and fun place. We jumped on a plane bound for Medellin from there we had a two hour bus to a small town called Guatape...why were we heading there? Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 4, 2015
- Colombo Day 1 - Wedding Sweets & Diyatha Uyana
It's been awhile since my last travel entry! I haven't finished recounting my Europe Trip in 2014, but I've been having a hectic few months and had to stop for a bit. And I'm back with my Posted by kurodatenshi in A Wedding Guest in Sri Lanka | Aug 31, 2015
- Old Friends, New FriendsWe’d stopped at the last rest stop in Washington to spend the night thinking that it would be much easier to cross the border into Canada in the morning. There were several reasons, mostly becau Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 28, 2015
- Making Our Way to the BorderEver onward. So we had to be in Seattle for lunch, maybe a late lunch, but lunch nevertheless.
Dale’s cousin suggested that we meet in the parking lot of a mall, a mall that is likely the most deserted mall Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 26, 2015
- Old Friends, Good WineOne plus of a road trip is being able to stop when and where we want, see friends, make a detour, eat in a restaurant or in the RV, turn around and go back home.
Once I knew that I had Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 23, 2015
- A Little Work, Lots Of PlayWe made San Francisco, the weather was cold next to what we’d come from; 100+ in Bakersfield to high 60’s in S.F.
I made my claim meeting and laid out what would be paid for.
From the claim, we went straight Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 22, 2015
- An Untouched Paradise
We awoke at 4am for a 5am trip to our boat. Needless to say we were zonked. The jeep tripped ended up being a crammed affair. There were seven of us and the driver in the jeep…they t Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 20, 2015
- Family Gathering, Part 2On Friday a.m. we woke up to see our sister-in-law Jan. We haven’t seen her since our Downton dinner and were glad to catch up with her. Other relatives arrived on Friday afternoon and those we hadn’t seen for several Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 13, 2015
- Paella cooking class
After very little sleep due to loud roommates we had a late start to the morning. We were both awake around 10ish but the rest of the room was still asleep so we thought we would be nice and not Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Aug 8, 2015
- It’s My Birthday. I'll Eat if I Want To.
It all started when Matt asked me what I wanted for my birthday.
I puzzled. I planned. I pondered.
I came up with…..nothing.
There was absolutely nothing I wanted that I didn’ Posted by vicki_h in . | Aug 7, 2015
- Goodbye Australia[center][/center]
There were tears - more than I expected - as I said goodbye to the place I have called home for the last year.
'Straya has been a real mix of tricks - each location h Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 3, 2015
- Florance So we left Siena heading for Florence, it took about 1.5 hours on the bus. Now for the previous 2 bus rides we had been hearing about this great night out in Florence, how it is a must do. So Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 15, 2015
- Ramadan Kareem!oh my first entry....and I've been planning to start documenting my happenings here in the Arab land way back and yet I do not have the luxury of time of doing it. Today mark my 3rd years here in Posted by billsaint in Journey to the Arab Land | Jul 13, 2015
- Hot Siena
After a lit bit of confusion over where we should be waiting thanks to a not so good Busabout guide, we got the bus and made it Siena. It was just over an hour and a half drive and we Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 11, 2015
- Italian Adventure day1
So we left Ancona heading for Rome, we arrived at 6pm and basically had a quite dinner with Becky and Courtney. We said our goodbyes again, this was the second time and we went to bed. Not much sleep was Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 6, 2015
- Wildschönau Valley
So we left Munich and arrived in the valley at 10am. There are 4 towns that make up the valley and we stayed at Niederau. There is a population of 4000 people between these towns.
We stayed at the Apsley Ski Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 27, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 4[center][/center]
So for my last ever trip to Vivid Sydney 2015 I went to Martin Place, The Rocks and Walsh Bay.
I was a woman on Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 25, 2015
Dos Gardenias, two gardenias, is a poignant Cuban love song. The haunting lyrics tell of a lover who fears losing his beloved to another. He will know this has h Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Jun 21, 2015
- How Nature and Architecture Combines In Taipei===Apart from the concrete city, there are a lot of natural site merging with the human architecture that you really should visit around Taipei. Beautiful beaches with cafés and bars along the seaside, towns built on a very sloppy Mountain, Posted by alex44620 in The Wanderlust Adventures | Jun 19, 2015
- The Food You Cannot Miss In Taipei===Out of the many reasons why you should pack your bags and head to Taipei now, here is one of the many reasons I think is the most attractive about Taipei. As a modern city just as same as many Posted by alex44620 in The Wanderlust Adventures | Jun 18, 2015