- Um what to pack !Hi everyone, yesterday I finished my job. It was sad to goodbye to everyone. But the right decision. Today is my first day of holiday. At least I have begun to pack for my trip. That's all Posted by alix001 in Alix USA trip | Aug 14, 2014
- Sapphire Gemfields on the Tropic of CapricornWell, Sapphire has been a great experience in all sorts of ways. It's the driest part of the state we have seen so far and the locals can't recall when they last had any rain. Our camping ground Posted by twodubfers in Seeing Australia | Aug 8, 2014
- A Little Bit about OradeaLocated just 8 miles from the Hungarian border and spanning both shores of the Crisu Repede River, the elegant city of Oradea is a great starting point for exploring Romania.
Firs Posted by gooberkn in GV Beius 2014 | Jun 30, 2014
- I'm Off Today! Today around 3:00pm I leave for John F. Kennedy International Airport and head to Budapest and begin my global village adventures! All the hotels are booked, the details are organized, the binder is complete, the bags are packed. Everything Posted by gooberkn in GV Beius 2013 | Jul 31, 2013
- Shangri La - The Tibetan Monastery When the girls and Chen returned back to the hostel, the gang of us trotted off to the bus stop to try and stay overnight in the big Tibetan Monastery nearby.
The aim was to get in Posted by squeakylee in The Great Muppet Caper | Jun 20, 2013
- The tower, The Garden and the Palace
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/586235/90_39D8 Posted by A M Chaffey in Chaffey's Euro Tour | May 23, 2013
- A Day in Dubai
With the recession behind it, Dubai (within the United Arab Emirates) is back to building opulent hotels
and reigniting its reputation as a Las Vegas of the Middle East. Posted by benjoed in A Day in Dubai | Mar 5, 2013
- 5 Months To Go! In 5 months, we will be heading to the town of Beius to start our week volunteering with Habitat for Humanity.
We've had several folks join our team in February. Here's our current list:
Ken and Bonnie Mumm are joining us Posted by gooberkn in GV Beius 2013 | Mar 4, 2013
- hey everybody I used the car for travel in chile Peru Bolivia and Argentina
I traveled for six months
The car is in good shape I'll be in Santiago
In the 13/2/13
Thanks.. Posted by edih in sale a 4×4 car in santiago | Feb 11, 2013
- Biking from Xpujil to Chetumal I left Xpujil at around 9 am, I had become quite attached to my little cabin, with it's shafting light coming through the cracks in the wooden walls and huge fan above my head keeping me cool. I hopped on Posted by Rose in Mexico in Enchanting Mexico | Jan 25, 2013
- QUEEN CROWNED ON TOP OF A TREE
Queen Elizabeth II of England visited Kenya in 1952 as a happily married Princess to Prince Philip of Edinburg which led to their visit to the Treetops hotel in Nyeri inside the Abardares National Park. This hotel was build on Posted by silver dove in Traveling In Kenya | Nov 29, 2012
- 29/6/12 Tenant Creek to Julia CreekFriday 29th June Overnight at Tenant Creek Caravan Park, there were busloads of school kids here on a school trip along with all the noise that goes with that, anyway they used up all the hot water so cold showers Posted by Jean Dwyer in Caravan Trial | Jun 30, 2012
- What to Wear to a Church Service in MexicoAlmost any type of clothing is acceptable when attending a church service in Mexico, be it for a wedding, funeral, baptism, quince años, or any other mass. One key, however, is knowing the tradition of the city, town or Posted by titosarah in Helpful Information for Mexico Travelers | Apr 25, 2012
- At Sea on the M.V. Explorer[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/199505/207-DSCN4934.jpg thumb Posted by Linda K in Amazon Journal | Jan 6, 2012
- mafia outfit for menMafia CostumesIn case a warrior tip the ancient times, their particular version today will be the members of the particular mafia key society. This particular culture comprises of quite powerful individuals governing the dierected unlawful functions aroun Posted by quentincorte13 in Brain Barlow Lowell | Sep 21, 2011
- How to Get Genuine UGG Boots at Low-cost PricesLooking for cheap UGG boots for sale? You are not alone, and have come to the appropriate location. I was seeking all more than for UGG boots at a great price tag and I identified them! I would Posted by stevenseller821 in Antoine Vaughan Harry | Sep 21, 2011
- waterfront LaCalifornia and the metropolis of LA have been in the News considering that the housing bubble burst. Costs in LA, below regular conditions, are all above the area but in today's marketplace it is much more intense. Purchasers are viewing Posted by kelly33226combs in Mauricio Shields Abdul | Sep 21, 2011
- Tickets for Roger DaltreyLow-Cost Roger Daltrey concert tickets are easily obtainable for selling. Roger Daltrey is an English singer-songwriter and actor, most beneficial known as the founder and lead singer of English rock band The Who. He has maintained a musical career as Posted by rogerdaltreytic in Bradford Klein Shannon | Sep 21, 2011
- homes for sale West MonroeThe San Bernadino location is also a favourite of locals who take pleasure in dwelling in one of the oldest communities in the state of California. With its abundant heritage and even richer array of stores, restaurants and other local Posted by geraldmcmaho987 in Jess Wynn Emilio | Sep 21, 2011
- homes for sale West MonroeDid you know that La Quinta California was initially a one,four hundred-acre land acquire by a San Francisco businessman? It was back again in the early 1900s when a man by the title of Morgan selected this area of Southern Posted by geraldmcmaho987 in Raymond Grant Fred | Sep 21, 2011
- The Fun of Having Free Online TVIt is quite astounding to witness people's way of enjoying themselves using technology. People are captivated to get the TV as a whimsical buddy inside the houses, most especially for plain housewives and their children. Lately, things about TV Posted by andrewcarney111 in Jeremy Norris Graham | Sep 21, 2011
- The Important To Women Halloween Costumes - Equipment!<a href="http://www.halloween2011films.com/5-3/">halloween 2</a>, <a href="http://www.halloween2011films.com/">halloween film</a><br /><br />Producing sure she will get all the right accessories for her costume gives her the capability to go out on Hallow Posted by nestorsweet1230 in Johnie Robbins Rodolfo | Sep 10, 2011
- visas to India for u.s. citizensONE OUTFIT OFFERS $29.00 EXPEDITED VISAS TO INDIA. THE LAST I KNEW, SUCH A VISA COSTS RIGHT AROUND $100 U.S.D. when issued directly through the Indian Consulate in a large city.
My only experience was with the Chicago location. Posted by karlspinnt in Daily Meal Expenses in Chile | Feb 17, 2011
- Warren & Kris's Journey to the top of the worldSunday it was 26 weeks till we begin this amazing adventure. All our bookings for air/accomodation are arranged. Just have to organise a few land tours. Plenty of time for that.
179 days today. Have done a draft Posted by bonniesmum in Kris n Wazza SKI in Canada & Alaska | Feb 15, 2011
- Preparing For The Trip-30 Day Cruise Hawaii & PolynesiaSorry, I haven't written for you followers (right now I don't think I have any) but it's been hectic. Monday I went for innoculations. So, Tuesday I was out of commission. Both arms hurt. I have Posted by L Winters in My Life -- My Adventure | Feb 13, 2011