Blog Entries tagged 'gay_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'gay_travel'
- OttawaParliament has a big clock it's like Big Ben, only smaller and generally less pointy from an architectural standpoint. Still bigger than I expected though.
We took a (free) tour Posted by chrisvasil in Overland for 8 Months | Jun 15, 2009
- Callboi's Crazy Contest!
In about a month or so, it will be my blog's 2nd anniversary.
And I have to admit something...
I have no idea what to do or write for it.
I'm only human, after all.
So, I came up Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Jun 12, 2009
- Female Vocalista, Magpapasabog!
[i]DaHu ang makakasama ni Female Vocalista sa kanyang exclusive get-away party ngayong lumalabo na ang isyu tungkol sa kanila ni Showbiz Mag Editor at ngayong lumilihis na ng landas papa Posted by postergurl in The Bash! | Jun 11, 2009
- The Nerve!
One of my previous trainees sent me an email yesterday, via Outlook:
[i]"bookie..hi..i remember you said it pays to be nice to everybody pero yung sasabihan ka na "stupid!" you think it pa Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Jun 9, 2009
- Social Suicide o Humbling Experience?
DaHu ang mag-bff na si Supermodel Heiress at si Bratinella Aktres na nahuli ng mga may-kapangyarihan sa China Town???
two of the most so Posted by postergurl in The Bash! | Jun 9, 2009
- Due to popular demand...OK, listen up.
Do you know the internet term "NSFW"?
It's an acronym for "Not Safe For Work".
I only mention it because this entry has some pictures that might get you into trouble if your boss happens to be passing by and Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Jun 8, 2009
Six years ago, it was okay for agents to bring their cellphones inside the operations floor. Kahit nga digicam, pwede rin eh.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/106996/cellphone_by_spegi. Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Jun 6, 2009
Allow me a moment to rant:
Ano na ba ang nangyayari sa PeopleSupport!?!?
Pagod na ba tayong lahat???
At bakit hindi yung mga taong gusto mon Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Jun 2, 2009
- Girls naman?
I was reading a book in the lobby this morning, when this girl sat next to me on the sofa.
Dehins ko siya kilala (at least, I think I don't know her, I have a really bad memory), pero nakangi Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Jun 1, 2009
- Visiten el Perú y sus Maravillasgo to Peru and live an unforgettable experience, experience in your mouth the best Peruvian food, and tours nationally, visit our great and feel at home, you live and your partner a few weeks unforgettable.
Alex C Posted by peruworldt in Lima peru | Jun 1, 2009
- Poker Face...
"I don't believe you," I said to my friend, Hayden (which, of course, is not his real name).
"Eh di wag," sagot naman niya, flexing his undeniably delicious biceps.
"Ulol ka," sabi ko.
"A Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | May 28, 2009
- And now, for some good news...
[i]MANILA, Philippines -- The Metro Rail Transit or MRT-3 on EDSA (Epifanio delos Santos Avenue) is going on 24-hour operations starting June 1, a transportation official said.
The Department o Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | May 28, 2009
- Our First 2 daysOk, so we only have about 20 min to write so this is going to be a fast one....
We arrived, with numb butts and pretty jet lagged to our hotel. Its a pretty small room but very clean and Posted by katnjohn in John & Kat's ten day adventure in France | May 28, 2009
Good morning to my favorite blogger ever! Actually ate, ikaw lang yata ang blog na binabasa ko. So no choice ako hehehe joke lang.
Just call me Beauty. At tulad mo Callboi Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | May 20, 2009
- TTM '09!!!Dear Readers,
Welcome welcome welcome to this year's Top Ten Men!!!
It's been a grueling and arduous road for me, collecting all these people from all over.
You have no idea about the pressure I am feeling right now, hoping that my readers Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | May 18, 2009
- Deez Eez Eeeet!
Grabe, na-miss ko na rin ang mag-blog.
Super busy ako these past few weeks, pero, because of events that are beyond my control (or my understanding), I will no longer be quite as bus Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | May 18, 2009
- The end of the journey from the end of the earthUnable to find the restaurant we were looking for, we settled on La Kasbah, which had a great view of... The Kasbah. Food was soup with official king of spoons, followed by lemon poulet, and cakes with fruit. We wandered Posted by urchinjoe in From the end of the Earth | May 16, 2009
- Aegis People SupportIve been to a lot of ups and downs since the first day of May came wid a blast. Una ung cessation to work order ng campaign namin. ok fine haha welcome to the world of unemployed. though i overcome Posted by umbre in UmBre | May 16, 2009
- Up and downWe explored Marrakech for a day. Things were largely closed when we arrived, so we wandered around in the medina, which is mainly pink of wall, until we stumbled upon a cafe / restaurant. Menu was... just whatever they brought Posted by urchinjoe in From the end of the Earth | May 14, 2009
- Kaya Pala Wala Pang Mahanap na Lalaki!
"Bakit ako lang ang walang mahanap na lalaki?", ito ang naging litanya ni Talakerang Aktres nang minsang hiningan namin sya ng pahayag via phone patch tungkol sa on and off na lo Posted by postergurl in The Bash! | May 11, 2009
- The Marrakech non-expressPolished off Spain with a quick visit to the largest Cathedral in the world, Seville, drank Sangria and headed back into Portugal. Camped once more in our feeble tent, although it is now warm enough to survive in, and ate Posted by urchinjoe in From the end of the Earth | May 11, 2009
- Remembering PlayMayette Badette
Kinuha akong maging Celebrity Guest Host sa sikat na "Good Morning Upper East Side!" show bilang sub ni Hunky Rockista at nakadaupang-palad ko sa dressing room sina Premyadong News Posted by postergurl in The Bash! | May 7, 2009
- AndaluciaHaving spent an enjoyable weekend in Barcelona looking at Gaudi stuff and eating tapas and potato based foods, we drove 800 km or so South, to Granada. Slept in the car again - our tent is awful - and therefore Posted by urchinjoe in From the end of the Earth | May 7, 2009
- The Holiday that has EverythingAs we´ve been sleeping in tents and car there has been little chance to use the internet, so I´ve not written a blog for a while. And in that time, we´ve done a huge amount, so much so that this Posted by urchinjoe in From the end of the Earth | May 2, 2009
- Big Unky Ho's PlaceHello everyone
As we write this masterpiece we're taking in some beautiful culture..... aka chelsea vs. fulham.
We've been in saigon for two full days now and have done some hardcore sight-seeing around the city. On the first day we went to Posted by pnd in Round the World in 120 days | May 2, 2009