Blog Entries tagged 'gay_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'gay_travel'
- My 2009 Planner
Yey! I have a 2009 Starbucks Planner already. I got it as a gift for my birthday. Paul gave it to me. No matter how, in a way, hated, in a way, my birthday I got one of the things Posted by parteeboi in Crashing Confessions | Nov 27, 2008
- Manong John Lloyd...
This is our second floor parking lot. Napadaan kami ni Clang nung isang araw dito, kasi gusto naming panuorin ang dance practice ni Gracie and others.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Nov 26, 2008
- November 23
It was Pope Clement 1 day in the Roman Catholic Calendar of Saints; Alexander Nevsky's feast day in the Russian Orthodox Church; St. George's Day in Georgia; Kinro kansha no hi (Lab Posted by parteeboi in Crashing Confessions | Nov 24, 2008
- Ambenta ko pala sa Cebu...
I'm from PS cebu at nagpunta ako sa manila last week para wala lang.. Nagpunta ako dyan sa 5th floor last week pero di kita nakita. Mgpapa-autograph pa naman sana a Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Nov 18, 2008
- Dis is my DiaryDis is my diary. my digital diary. Whatever I feel like writing, sinusulat ko, whatever i feel like saying, sinusulat ko. Diary ko ito. Diary na pwedeng basahin ng kahit na sino. However, its still my diary.
Nakilala na ng aking Posted by umbre in UmBre | Nov 17, 2008
- Goobye Liempo...
"Friend, samahan mo akong kumain sa pantry," sabi ko sa isang kabarkada ko, "nagpareserve ako ng liempo kay Manong Food Provider and I am soooo hungry."
"Ok," ang nakangiting sagot ng kaibi Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Nov 17, 2008
- Kainis...Ok ok ok.
So we all know it, right?
It's public knowledge.
Walang tao sa loob ng building natin ang hindi nakakaalam na Aegis-Peoplesupport na ang name ng company natin.
In fact, almost everyone on the floor started singing local band Aegis' s Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Nov 17, 2008
- The Cuteness of Redentor...
"Beks," bulong ni She-ra, habang namamasyal kami, arm in arm, sa operations floor.
"Hmmm?" sagot ko naman.
"Sino yung agent na yun?" ngumuso siya sa isang direksiyon.
"Al Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Nov 10, 2008
- Ang Punyemas na Aparador na Yan!!!
hi mr/s callboi.
im jaga611986 from cebu .
a callboi too, (csr)
i got ur blog when i was searching for a pinoy blogs na maganda ang mga entry.
so the rest is history.
ur blog is the best o Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Nov 8, 2008
- Si Clang...
Ayan si Clang.
I can say a hundred good things about her and you still won't have a complete grasp of how good a person she is.
In my eyes, anyway. :)
Si Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Nov 7, 2008
- She-ra's Simple Story...
[b]To those who've truly followed my blog, then you would be happy to find out that the muscular guy in the pic above is the infamous She-ra, probably my most-blogged friend.
Minsan, lumapit Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Nov 6, 2008
- The Lesser of Two Evils...
Location: Government, a club in Makati Aveñue which is a famous gay hangout.
When: one Saturday of October.
List of People Involved:
1) Funda-Boi: a semi-vet rep agen Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Nov 6, 2008
It's that time of the year, beautiful agents of PeopleSupport!
PS Idol na naman! Sheeets!
In the previous years, PS Idol, of course, meant PeopleSupport Idol.
But since our company mad Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Nov 4, 2008
- Gabi ng Lagim...Every year, excited ako pag halloween na sa Peoplesupport. Kasi naman, laging effort ang drama ng mga agents dito sa account ko.
Palibhasa maraming bading dito, super creative ang mga hitad.
To quote Lindsay Lohan in Mean Girls, [i]"Halloween is the Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Oct 31, 2008
- Buenos AiresGuesto done nothing!!
Malala scored a minging goth, terrible, the spanish was flying and the chat up lines were deadly, stagg ended up asking her did she like sperm.
Ninja scored an even worse (nawfull looking yoke) at the same party Posted by alanmanion in Mu-agi n d ballymote bhoys | Oct 25, 2008
Not my year… totally not my year.
I reap the wastes of my negligence and my stupid charade. I suffer extremely. I almost give up. But hey, I still stand. I recollect, introspect, rationalize Posted by parteeboi in Crashing Confessions | Oct 24, 2008
- My Sanity
I have trust issues. I don’t trust the people around me anymore. I always think that I am at the losing side. I am the deceived, the unwanted and the least important.
Only sometimes, I am aw Posted by parteeboi in Crashing Confessions | Oct 24, 2008
- FiregayShet. Ang ho-hot pala ng mga firemen. Kaya siguro ang daming movies and calendars with them in it. So, October 18, 2008 I was able to experience how to be a fire fighter. Goodness, it was very robustly virile. But, Posted by parteeboi in Crashing Confessions | Oct 22, 2008
- it doesnt take one moment moreif theres one thing i would regret if ever your name come across my messed up brain, its when you somehow occupied my longings. its when i start to appreciate this friendship, making the foolish me want you...and i was Posted by umbre in UmBre | Oct 22, 2008
Pagsakay ko ng elevator kanina sa ground floor, may nakasabay akong isang guy na pamilyar ang fez.
Well, pamilyar siya kasi dati siyang artista. Sa ABS-CBN tsaka sa GMA.
Si Diego Angelo Ki Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Oct 22, 2008
- Guy 1 and Guy 2
Haay! I have a problem. I am again torn between two guys. Please don't call me a flirt. Hehehe. I need your advice because this is giving me a lot of stress already. Gosh.
Guy 1. I knew him Posted by parteeboi in Crashing Confessions | Oct 21, 2008
- Winner Ever!!!
One of my bosses sent me an email about this ABS-CBN show, "Iisa Pa Lamang", featuring the show's best lines.
And mga marse, sobraaang napatawa ako sa mga linyang ito.
I have to see this ser Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Oct 17, 2008
- We're back...Okay, okay... so we've been a *little* absent the last couple of weeks. Call it laziness, call it vertigo, call it what you want, we're here to make up on lost time. Since it's been, oh, 6 weeks or so Posted by lolokirby in While We're Still "Young" | Oct 16, 2008
- Dear PeopleSupport...
Musta ka na?
Ako? Ok naman. Medyo bad trip lang kasi ang liit na naman ng sinuweldo ko.
Pansin ko lang ha, laging tama yung bawas na withholding tax sa akin, Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Oct 15, 2008
- Bi Now, Gay Later...
Monday morning, in the office pantry:
I was having breakfast with two of my close acquaintances sa office, si Konichi (not his real name), a twenty-something guy na mukhang commercial model, an Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Oct 12, 2008