Blog Entries tagged 'gay_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'gay_travel'
- Eff 'em all...
It was just today that I came to thoroughly read your blog. I've known this once through a team mate but maybe because I was so OC with service, I've missed the good things but I'm Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Mar 29, 2010
- No Place Like Manila...I was browsing old photo albums of mine in Facebook and found some pics I wanted to share with you.
You see, last year, my friends and I decided to take a tour of old Manila, starting with a trip to Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Mar 27, 2010
- Malice in Wonderland...
"Kaya pumutok ang appendix mo, kasi bakla ka," ang explanation ni Ina Magenta.
I was having an early breakfast in North Park in Makati Avenue with Schoolboi, Pasha, and, of course, ang always-h Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Mar 25, 2010
- Get Well, Beks...
The pain I feel in my stomach is nothing compared to what you are going through right now, Beks.
I hope and pray that you get better.
These recent events have again reminded me how frag Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Mar 25, 2010
- Sugarfree Part 1...Sorry again, Constant Reader, for the blog-absence.
Ganito kasi, about a week ago, pumutok ang appendix ko.
As in kaboom.
Kaka-checkout ko lang now ng hospital.
Are you sitting comfortably? Let me tell you what happened.
Last March Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Mar 23, 2010
- Vientiane: Never order anything 'with chilli'After a typically two hour late arrival in Vientiane, we searched for approximately 47 hours for a guesthouse which apparently there is a distinct shortage of in this city, we finally stumbled across a small doorway next to a shop Posted by noodz4loz in Babez on Round the World Tour 2010 | Mar 16, 2010
- FÊTE DE LA VILLE ET LA CHASSE AU TRÉSORI haven't written in here for a while now, but I thought that the village festival was a good reason to get off my bottom and write something. Also I promised my Gramps that I would write when I got Posted by Meg Glass in European Travels, base camp: MENDE | Mar 14, 2010
- Ngayong ok ka na......Ok na rin ako.
Wala na ang "ocean of fury" ko. Sa wakas.
Makakapag-blog na uli ako ng maayos.
Thanks thanks, friend.
Sorry dear readers kung medyo matagal akong nawala.
So the drama ang buhay ko talaga.
Anyways, back to regular progr Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Mar 10, 2010
- How To Deal With Insomnia...Nasa Cabanatuan na naman ako, kina Renz. It's five minutes till midnight, and I can't sleep.
Maaga din kasi akong nagising. Kanina kasing umaga, nasa loob pala ng kuwarto namin si Lola Castro.
Nagtutupi siya ng damit ni Renz or something. Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Feb 25, 2010
- Love ko na ang Century Tuna!
My dearest readers, I would like you to meet Onica, the sexiest and prettiest, and very much single, QA supervisor ng account namin.
L Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Feb 23, 2010
- Wish Ko Lang...Dear Constant Reader,
Sorry kung matagal akong nawala.
Valentine's, as usual, has not been kind to me and medyo nawalan ako ng ganang mag-sulat.
Pero siyempre naman, nahihiya din ako sa inyo, dear readers.
Lalo na sa mga cute kong readers.
Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Feb 20, 2010
- Ghana - Mole National Park - SAFARI!!!Costing Nearly £20 and relying on the good will of the animals, which we would like to thank for their aptitude to read our minds for direction.
Also thank you to canadian nurses for their appreciation of the animal feces Posted by sinnerman in The Shade of The Banyan Tree | Feb 16, 2010
- Si Lola Castro at ang aking Ocean of Fury...Nasa Cabanatuan na naman ako.
Medyo naguguluhan na ako sa office eh.
Naranasan niyo na ba yung feeling na parang ayaw niyo makita lahat ng mga kakilala niyo kaya aalis na lang kayo for a few days? Yung lalayo kayo ng Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Feb 4, 2010
- Para sa mga Single...Good morning, PeopleSupport!!!
Malapit na ang Valentine's at single pa rin ako.
Pero ok lang, masaya naman ako eh (hikbi, singhot, hikbi).
Sa mga panahon na malungkot ako sa pagiging single ever, dinadaan ko na lang sa pagkain ang depressi Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Jan 31, 2010
- Cutie Alert!
In fairness, maganda ang pasok ng 2010 para sa mga badets sa floor.
Andaming newbies, andaming cuties.
Especially sa Sales Department.
Thank God lumipat sila dito sa side namin. Medyo ma Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Jan 30, 2010
- Kilala Niyo Ba Si Agent Pussycat?
Eksena sa small pantry, 5th floor, Mega-B side:
"Good morning, bakla!" ang bati sa akin ng lesbian kong friend, si Nancy.
"Good morning, tibo!" ang ganti kong bati, habang nagtitimpla ng fa Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Jan 27, 2010
- Lubricant Ad...Good Monday morning, dearest readers!!!
Are you easily offended by sexual innuendos and jokes? Well, you might want to skip this entry then.
I saw this print ad in DJ Mo's blogsite, www.motwister.com (http://www.motwister.com/ ).
It took Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Jan 24, 2010
- Bato-Bato Sa Langit...A friend sent me these in an email.
Saan ka tatamaan sa mga ito?
[img=http: Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Jan 20, 2010
- DalatWow so glad i got to write about Dalat...mainly because it will be a short piece, but also because it included the GAYEST day of my life, but more about that later. Our first day there we decided to explore Posted by palmer830 in Adam and Anna half a world away | Jan 19, 2010
- Lazy days in BarcelonaSo we have returned home to Barca after our New Years adventure in Valencia and so far 2010 has been grand!
Shortly after we returned to our apartment we welcomed Kirsten's mom; Leslie and her Posted by eurogirls in Euro Bound | Jan 19, 2010
- An Open Letter To A Friend...
I know your secret.
I'm gay, he's gay, you're gay. We're all gay. The only difference is, sa iyo, sikretong malupit pala.
And, in fairness, girl, hindi ko talaga siya nahalat Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Jan 18, 2010
This is my super-delayed post about PeopleSupport's year-ender party sa SMX. I know, I know, super late na pero it was kinda hard gathering all the pics from different folks.
I loved our venue sa Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Jan 11, 2010
- The Itch...
First, let me get this out of the way:
Love you. Love your blog. Love it love it love it.
Now, the reason I emailed you is because I'm curious as to how you would Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Jan 6, 2010
- I Give Up!
"Suko na ako," I said to The Kid, habang naka-upo sa station ko, nakamulagat sa monitor.
"Suko saan?" asked The Kid, nagdodocument ng call niya.
"Suko na ako sa love," sagot ko.
"What do y Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Jan 4, 2010
- Fish Be With You...
Habang nasa bukid ako, ipinasyal ako ng aking mga hosts sa isang resto na "malapit daw" sa bahay nila.
An hour later, nakarating kami sa "halfway to the north" of Luzon: Ang Isdaan sa Gero Posted by callboi in Call Center Confidential | Jan 4, 2010