Blog Entries tagged 'hiking'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'hiking'
- [TITLE]50 Things Women Over 50 Hate About Fashion[\TITLE]
Quality children's shoes are as expensive as adult sneakers, but if you buy a cheap option, then you are risking the health of your kid. Millennial fashion trends for men aren't hard to notice, but they are harder to put Posted by celestinemboe in sneaker sport soft | May 2, 2016
One of the ways the Thais celebrate their New Years is with a three day-long water fight. I went to Chiang Mai, in the north of Thailand to experience it, and it was absolutely crazy! Everyone Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Apr 18, 2016
- Hiking di Batad sawah, FilipinaSaya telah pernah berkata kepada teman perjalanan saya perempuan: "Mari kita menemukan cara hidup masyarakat adat kami dan memiliki akhir pekan yang enak di gunung". Tidak pernah kami berharap bahwa sebagian besar wisatawan akan Batad adalah Eropa! A bena Posted by hafizwae in Apa aja dech | Apr 2, 2016
- Toruko RiceToruko rice is a famous dish in Nagasaki. The dish consists of Tonkatsu (deep fried pork cutlet), curry pilaf and spaghetti. The word Toruko means Turkey in Japan and rice means rice so it basically means Turkish rice. Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Mar 30, 2016
- Jako-Katsu and JakotenJakoten is the soul food of all soul food in Ehime Prefecture. No matter where you go in Ehime, Uwajima or Imabari, you will definitely find a place that sells Jakoten. So what is Jakoten? Well Jakoten Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Mar 30, 2016
- TRES CHICAS EN PATAGONIA!After BA it was now time to hop on a plane and head South... much more convenient as the bus would have taken ages! When we arrived in El Calafate we were welcomed by a chilly wind and a beautiful Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Mar 14, 2016
- Muroran's Curry RamenSo, I've dropped by Muroran, a city just 3 or so hours away from Sapporo by Limited Express train. However I was headed to Kushiro from Hakodate and thought it was a good idea to drop by Muroran just Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Feb 14, 2016
- Colle ValneraOpened up my eyes and saw a clear blue sky outside the window. Last hiking day and the weather would show its best with temperature up to +25°C. Hurried up to check in on the flight back to Stockholm-Arlanda to Posted by bejjan in Hiking the Dolomites | Aug 28, 2015
- Monte CroceWoke up in time for breakfast at 7.30am and yet another day with sun had been promised, at least down here in Champoluc, in Ayas Valley. It looked less promising at high altitude and that mountain peak we would climb Posted by bejjan in Hiking the Dolomites | Aug 27, 2015
- Lago PerrinWoke up yet again to a clear morning and just in time for breakfast at 7.30am the sunshine managed to conquer the alpine peaks and illuminate Ayas Valley. I was supposed to go to Aosta today and spend the day Posted by bejjan in Hiking the Dolomites | Aug 26, 2015
- Lago BluIt was forecasted to be great weather today and as promised I woke up to a clear blue sky, even though the sun hadn’t made it over the mountain peaks yet. But in time for breakfast at 7.30am the first Posted by bejjan in Hiking the Dolomites | Aug 25, 2015
- La MandriaWoke up to yet another cloudy and chilly morning at Hotel Relais des Glaciers in Champoluc. The clouds were really heavy and lay like a cap over the Ayas Valley this morning. Breakfast was served at 7.30am and the morning Posted by bejjan in Hiking the Dolomites | Aug 24, 2015
- Ru CourtodWoke up after a night in a way to soft, worn down and uncomfortable bed (for my back) – ow, ow, ow. But my back straightened out soon after I got out of bed. Drew away the window curtains and Posted by bejjan in Hiking the Dolomites | Aug 23, 2015
- When everyone else went to Venice...Breakfast a little later since we had planned a shorter hike today. Only a few people stayed here with us in Bad Gastein since the majority probably went on the day-trip to Venice.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/799557/3_Kaiser_W..m_Pr Posted by bejjan in Back in Bad Gastein | May 14, 2014
- Bad Hofgastein instead...Up early to catch some breakfast before the day-trip to Grossglockner. But the rumor said that it could get cancelled due to bad weather conditions, why we checked the information board before breakfast. Since we couldn’t see any cancellation note Posted by bejjan in Back in Bad Gastein | May 13, 2014
- Going up to Nassfeld/Sportgastein[center][/center]
Got up to an early breakfast getting ready for the hike to Nassfeld/Sportgastein at 1589 altitude meters. We started by walking along Kaisering-Elisabeth-Promen Posted by bejjan in Back in Bad Gastein | May 12, 2014
- To Prossau in all weathers[center][/center]
We went down to eat breakfast at 8am so we could get ready for our hike at 9am. Today’s challenge was to hike up to Prossau at 1278 altitude meters. Early on it was fog Posted by bejjan in Back in Bad Gastein | May 11, 2014
- Back in Bad GasteinNot much sleep that Friday night, since we were leaving for Stockholm-Arlanda Airport at 2am Saturday morning. My fellow travelers son gave us a ride to Stockholm and we had planned for 2,5 – 3 hour drive. It took only Posted by bejjan in Back in Bad Gastein | May 10, 2014
- Ecotrek Cameroon Tour Package.Hello Everyone,
Ecotrek Cameroon brings you to all the beautiful and outstanding feature of the country,
We offer lots of tour packages and other services needed by tourist.
Contact for more details
233323223 Posted by Ecotrekcameroon in Ecotrek Cameroon Tour Package. | Feb 6, 2016
- INTO THE WILD IN CHAPADA DIAMANTINAFinally, here is my much awaited summary of four amazing days into the Brazilian wilderness...
After a great but solitary exploration of Salvador, I was excited to meet with my friend Eva, a super fun Dutch girl from Amsterdam that I Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Feb 3, 2016
- Robata YakiRobata yaki is a way of cooking, usually grilling your food over coal. I've had this amazing experience of robata yaki when I visited Hokkaido. The region that's famous for this style cooking is no other than Kushiro Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Jan 30, 2016
- Walking the Bibbulmun TrackThe Bibbulmun Track located in Western Australia is one of the best and most popular hiking trails in the world. It stretches for over 1000km, starting in Kalamunda and ending in Albany. Huts along the track, which provide the Posted by girltraveller in Girl Traveller | Jan 27, 2016
- Hakodate Lucky PierrotSo you came all the way to Hakodate and I bet the last thing on your mind would be having a hamburger. Yes, you did not read it wrong, I'm talking about hambugers. Everyone thinks Hakodate is all Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Jan 15, 2016
- Dare rafting?Today was all about river rafting! We who had ridden together during the week had signed up for the river rafting event. Unfortunately the lady with stitched finger couldn’t participate, so it went down to me and one more from Posted by bejjan in Bad Gastein | Aug 26, 2011
- Graukogel: elevation 2492 m.[center][/center]
I left the hotel early in the morning with my backpack well packed. I walked through the village to get to the lift taking you from the Valley Station at eleva Posted by bejjan in Bad Gastein | Aug 21, 2011