Blog Entries tagged 'holiday'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'holiday'
- London - Oslo - Tromsø - LyngenWe always like to vary the type of travel we do as much as possible, and this holiday can hardly be more different to our last sojourn when we went exploring the deserts of Northern Kenya: we are travelling in Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 19, 2015
- TOP 20: The best holiday destinations in IndiaGet Top Best 20 Popular Places You Need to Visit in India Travel Destinations with Your Best Friend Indian ‘A friend in need is a friend in deed.’ How often do you understand this saying? The answer would be about Posted by rubiahsan in India Holiday Travel Destination | Nov 17, 2015
- Yichang, HubeiYICHANG is the gateway to the Three Gorges. The Three Gorges Dam, completed in 2012, is the largest hydro power plant In the World!
Tourists start or end the Yangtze River Cruise here. We are not Posted by CherylGypsyRose in Cheapskate Grandmas in China | Nov 14, 2015
- Hard going after a short break away + starting a diet !!==Monday==
After having a week off from my regular exercise routine, I woke on Monday morning and decided to go for a run on the treadmill. However, it wasn't as easy and plain sailing as I had hoped ... I originally Posted by MichelleSmith79 in Shell's Running Blog | Oct 16, 2015
- Maralal - Naivasha - Nairobi - Brussels - London - Bristol Day eight of our Journey to the Jade Sea with [[http://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwtO2wBRCu0d2dkvjVi5cBEiQAMEIVGZuMmcLMhdap1pD9W6wYIzvP4Z7E6ofRtFxSn5J2rjQaAt7b8P8HAQ|Undiscovered Destinations]].
What a difference a cool room makes! Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 16, 2015
- A break from the norm ...It's been a busy few weeks with work for us both, and this week has been booked for months now. We've been sooooo looking forward to having some time off and spending some quality time together without talking about work!! Posted by MichelleSmith79 in Shell's Running Blog | Oct 11, 2015
- Lake TurkanaDay six of our Journey to the Jade Sea with [[http://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
The wind certainly kept us awake in the night, rustling through the palms, banging tree branches against each other, sending the wind g Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 14, 2015
- Start spreading the news........ we're leaving today!!!We had a nice early morning with the alarm waking us up at 5.15am. As you can imagine we didn't have a full night sleep, a mix of excitement, nerves and last minute packing thoughts twirled in our heads
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/635160/379 Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 20, 2015
- Nairobi - Equator - Isiolo - SamburuDay one of our private Journey to the Jade Sea with [[http://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
After last night's safety paranoia, the surroundings look peaceful and tranquil this morning as we explore the hotel grounds an Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 9, 2015
- The city that has made it's home in my heart...[center][/center]
In 2014 my year started in a way I had dreamed but never thought would happen. In time square NYC. I was with my hubby and 3 boys, we were at a party, Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 7, 2015
- Approximately 12 hours more to take off![center]
'Low fam travellers this time round - DADDY, MUMMY, AND RUI JIA.'
[left][/left] Last minute packing!
Tomorrow will be a long day, time to rest! (-:
Ad Posted by LowFamTravels in Low Fam Travel Log | Aug 27, 2015
- Holiday MeaningClaude has always been a friendly monster
getting along with those
all around the world
They do not need to
to be friends.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/DSC_0353.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Feb 8, 2015
- Rainy SeasonWe had been told that Panama has two seasons; Rainy and Sunny or Wet and Dry, take your pick they're both the same. I prefer rainy and sunny because on many of the rainy days it is still sunny and Posted by rhislop in Panama Possibilities | Nov 12, 2014
- Day 1 - New DelhiToday would be our first full day in India. After a good night's rest, we had breakfast and met up with our friends. We then went for a little shopping and a little sight-seeing before returning to the Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - Our Journey to India | Oct 11, 2014
- Penguin Parade
Every time I watch a symphony orchestra performance at the Singapore Victoria concert hall or on the television, a group of musically talented penguins on stage will come to Posted by AgentDeee in Agent Dee Travelogue | Oct 1, 2014
- Sightseeing in LondonToday we took the tube to Bank station. The tube is fast, warm and crowded. In the stations there are normally escalators to get up and down to the platforms. We left the tube station and walked to St Pauls Posted by JBontour in Joshua's Travel Journal | Sep 9, 2014
- Holiday Hair
Only one sleep to go! Hair's all good. Posted by JBontour in Joshua's Travel Journal | Sep 4, 2014
- Elephants, Camels and Colour!We have been really lazy with the blogging lately, and so much has happened recently what with Amiee's birthday and OUR ENGAGEMENT!!..First comes first. We've recently visited 5 cities in the state of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan is famous for is colourful Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Mar 25, 2014
- VISA'sThe realisation of this trip is more evident when you read our list of countries that we will be travelling through.......
[float=left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/563256/WristbandBlue150px.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/563256/thu Posted by TeamScrumptious in Mongolia 2014 (chasing the dream) | Feb 13, 2014
- The long flight over, Oceanside and San Diego I'm finally getting on here. The last few days have been a blur due to the jet lag. Ruby kept us awake for a few nights but finally went down at a reasonable hour last night and slept through. Yay! Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 7, 2014
- Taking the PlungeThere is a knot in the stomach, palms are sweaty, it is hard to concentrate and wonderment surrounds. That is the experience that surrounds the moment of no return, that moment when dreams become reality, when there can be no Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Oct 16, 2013
- The Planning StagesThe research for our trip has begun, as well as the first reservations on where to stay and how we are going to travel. We always begin with a bang and try to have our trips paid off before we Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Sep 26, 2013
- "Big" holidays in CroatiaIt's been a while since I've posted anything into the blog, but it has been a sloooow month of July and the beginning of August alike. However, my two week holiday are approaching at a fast pace and next week Posted by danics in World Away | Aug 7, 2013
- Gili Trawengan, BaliThe speedboat over to the Gilis was awesome. We were on the top deck with a load of crazy Kuwaitis clapping and singing. We all got soaked by the waves splashing back over us! We were Posted by squeakylee in The Great Muppet Caper | Jul 25, 2013
- HolaWe arrived in S'Agaro in the Costa Brava to our accommodation right on the beach and with a big, super deep pool with wicked views of the coast. We were so excited to be here and spent our days relaxing Posted by Georgeandkat in Europe | Jul 7, 2013