Blog Entries tagged 'holiday'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'holiday'
- Preparing for our trip!Ever since I moved to Switzerland, in 2010, my mom makes a yearly trip to this side of the world and we travel somewhere else together. It is our mother-daughter thing, an event we absolutely love and make sure to Posted by dindiosk in Current Destination: Greece and Turkey | Sep 13, 2014
- Holiday Hair
Only one sleep to go! Hair's all good. Posted by JBontour in Joshua's Travel Journal | Sep 4, 2014
- Elephants, Camels and Colour!We have been really lazy with the blogging lately, and so much has happened recently what with Amiee's birthday and OUR ENGAGEMENT!!..First comes first. We've recently visited 5 cities in the state of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan is famous for is colourful Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Mar 25, 2014
- VISA'sThe realisation of this trip is more evident when you read our list of countries that we will be travelling through.......
[float=left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/563256/WristbandBlue150px.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/563256/thu Posted by TeamScrumptious in Mongolia 2014 (chasing the dream) | Feb 13, 2014
- The long flight over, Oceanside and San Diego I'm finally getting on here. The last few days have been a blur due to the jet lag. Ruby kept us awake for a few nights but finally went down at a reasonable hour last night and slept through. Yay! Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 7, 2014
- Taking the PlungeThere is a knot in the stomach, palms are sweaty, it is hard to concentrate and wonderment surrounds. That is the experience that surrounds the moment of no return, that moment when dreams become reality, when there can be no Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Oct 16, 2013
- The Planning StagesThe research for our trip has begun, as well as the first reservations on where to stay and how we are going to travel. We always begin with a bang and try to have our trips paid off before we Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Sep 26, 2013
- "Big" holidays in CroatiaIt's been a while since I've posted anything into the blog, but it has been a sloooow month of July and the beginning of August alike. However, my two week holiday are approaching at a fast pace and next week Posted by danics in World Away | Aug 7, 2013
- Gili Trawengan, BaliThe speedboat over to the Gilis was awesome. We were on the top deck with a load of crazy Kuwaitis clapping and singing. We all got soaked by the waves splashing back over us! We were Posted by squeakylee in The Great Muppet Caper | Jul 25, 2013
- HolaWe arrived in S'Agaro in the Costa Brava to our accommodation right on the beach and with a big, super deep pool with wicked views of the coast. We were so excited to be here and spent our days relaxing Posted by Georgeandkat in Europe | Jul 7, 2013
- Beautiful TurkeyI had been planning this trip for a very long time but I guess it is more appropiate to say Ihad been dreaming about it but our decision to go have been made in a minute after many long years Posted by mergrey in Mer's Travel Reviews | Apr 19, 2013
- Croatia15 June 2012 – the day that began an awesome 6 week journey through Eastern Europe.
It began with the sound of the alarm at 2:30am for Sarah and I to head to the airport.
We left Stansted (and Posted by KylieClark in Rock Paper Scissors | Mar 23, 2013
- Shopping, crazy taxi rides and Phnom Penh
Leaving Siem Reap in our friendly taxi driver was one for Speed the Movie. He drove like there was no tomorrow. At a point, Steph and I almost locked our jaw in mild-scream when h Posted by LaguardiaC in Travel Twists | Feb 14, 2013
- 11 Days Into Our Holiday==TIA==Anyone who has seen the movie "Blood Diamond" with Leonardo DiCaprio might remember his wavering (mostly passable) rendition of a South African accent. If you have seen the movie, you might also remember the acronym TIA: This Is Posted by Talytail in Christmas in Africa holiday 2012 | Dec 11, 2012
- Budget Maldives. Maafushi island.I see that many people are interested in a budget holiday in the Maldives and decided to share my experience of travel in this heavenly place for little money. Maybe my experience will help someone save the family budget.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by Carolyn9 in Budget Maldives. Maafushi island. | Nov 30, 2012
- Flying with AirAsia XFlying 8 hours 05 minute with a low-cost airline, AirAsia X return from Kuala Lumpur – Sydney was indeed very tiring. However, with the saving up to RM600, it was a good investment.
Posted by ainaa676 in My Sinful Pleasure | Oct 19, 2012
- Tirana & AthensThere is an estimated 1.18 million traffic related deaths world wide each year. I am willing to bet that a substantial amount of those are in Albania. (This statistic also puts into perspective my fear of flying as there is Posted by patnell in Euroblogging | Aug 24, 2012
- BudvaSo the story goes, that Budva is one of the oldest settlements on the Adriatic Coast & was founded by Kadmo, the son of Phoenician king Agenor, the ruler of the Illyrians, after he was exiled from Thebes. He and Posted by patnell in Euroblogging | Aug 3, 2012
- We need your help!Dear European friends,
as you may or may not know, GaHui and me will be traveling around Europe for two months starting late September. We've already made a list of countries we'd like to visit, and although we aren't 100% sure Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Aug 2, 2012
- To Phi Phi Island we goAfter our stay in Phuket we agreed we could have stayed there the entire time and were sad to be leaving, but that morning we booked some accommodation and headed to the Ferry dock. Upon arrival Kat quickly took in Posted by Georgeandkat in Thailand!! | Jul 22, 2012
- Our travelsMy wife Caroline and I have always loved travelling. We have visited France, Italy and Bulgaria on many occasions but when baby daughter Harriett arrived travelling abroad was going to be difficult until she got a bit older. Therefore, in Posted by travelwriterbiz in UK travels | Jul 13, 2012
- Relax, explore and see where the place takes us..For the next few days we stuck to our plan well; relax, explore and see where the place takes us. Every morning we would eat too much, float around in the pool, discuss different points and tips that our guide Posted by Georgeandkat in Thailand!! | May 6, 2012
- Sa-wat-dee kah/kraupAn early start heading to the airport with the Bear we are both so excited for the trip but sad we were going to have to say our goodbyes to George's dad. Once we had boarded on Singapore Airlines we Posted by Georgeandkat in Thailand!! | May 6, 2012
- Bucketbath films presents...We haven't had the most reliable internet for the last month and a half. These videos are long overdue: starting with our most recent trek in Nepal and working through India, Cambodia and Laos.
Micah and I arrive back in Posted by bucketbath in Bucket Bath | Apr 16, 2012
- Christmas Eve Frenzy
When in Rome… or so the saying goes. This year, we spent the Christmas holiday with my husband Eric's French side of the family, which meant A) traveling to Rome, i.e. not being in France for C Posted by jlamarre in La Vie en Provence | Jan 3, 2012