Blog Entries tagged 'holiday'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'holiday'
- OttawaHello Dear Readers
Well our visit to Mt Tremblant went well. Rowan dutifully arrived driving 6.4 litres of wonderful American Dodge V8 which certainly put a smile on my dial!!! Off to Quebec and along the highways to Mont Tremblant, kids Posted by BeeandRon in Parisian Adventures | Sep 27, 2016
- New York - OttawaHello Dear Readers
Hope all are well
Not a lot to tell you really. Have been very slack and not doing a hell of a lot!!
So - New York!! Beautiful place in many senses. Does your head in, in other respects. It Posted by BeeandRon in Parisian Adventures | Sep 24, 2016
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives Pledge to Care[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/845 Posted by achiveatanycost in Best resort in Maldives | Sep 22, 2016
- Monte Carlo - Milan - New YorkSo dear Readers
Sorry for not being so disciplined about writing the blog but I've been out and about having fun. By the end of it all, I'm knackered
However, on to what's been happening!
Monte Carlo was a place that once seen, Posted by BeeandRon in Parisian Adventures | Sep 21, 2016
- Arles to Monte CarloHello Dear Readers
So, I seemed to have sorted the IT issues. As always, 1x little thing to do and Whammo!!! There you go!!! It's working a treat now.
Yesterday was the drive down from Arles to Monte Carlo. Must admit, didn't Posted by BeeandRon in Parisian Adventures | Sep 17, 2016
- Avignon to ArlesDear All
So after sailing for most of the night, we ended up on the outskirts of Avignon and cheerfully dumped overboard onto buses so we could hunt out some Truffles. Well not exactly, but you get the picture I'm sure. Posted by BeeandRon in Parisian Adventures | Sep 15, 2016
- Lyon to TouronHello Dear Readers
Hope all are well.
Finally I'm able to take a breath without coughing up my lungs and any other content which might be on offer. This bug really knocked the bejeezus out of me. But am rallying now and Posted by BeeandRon in Parisian Adventures | Sep 12, 2016
- LyonDear Readers
Apologies for not being in contact for a day or two and not keeping up with the blog thingo!!
So, where to start.
We arrived back in Paris early AM Thursday 8th. I was feeling a little under the weather, Posted by BeeandRon in Parisian Adventures | Sep 10, 2016
- Les AnderlysDear Readers
Yesterday we went to the Somme Battlefields and saw first hand a minute glimpse what our diggers had to endure. All because some Prussian King did't like things the way they were with regard to territory. I'm sure there Posted by BeeandRon in Parisian Adventures | Sep 7, 2016
- Normandy travelDear readers
Sorry for the no show for a couple of days
Been really flat out travelling, eating, drinking and generally having a great time.
The first morning of this trip, we went to this beautiful Chateau. Filled with all sorts of antiques Posted by BeeandRon in Parisian Adventures | Sep 4, 2016
- A travel bucketlist Group Trip to Hedonism resort June 2017Come join me and the Krewe de Krazy Life at Hedonism II resort in Jamaica for our 11th Annual Rendezvous in Paradise from June 17-24, 2017–and we have the lowest group rates plus we accept singles, couples, unicorns and other Posted by TravelSlut in My next big Group Trip adventure to Hedo | Aug 29, 2016
- ParisSo dear readers
We've survived the nearly 20hrs of travel getting here.
I did put a couple of posts up on Facebook, so sorry to those who don't have FB access.
So we managed to get through OK without too many Posted by BeeandRon in Parisian Adventures | Aug 29, 2016
- India- A Beautiful Tourist Destination !India is one of the Most Beautiful Tourist Destinations in the World, as there is so much to visit in India.
We are pleased to Offer These 2 Most Popular India Tour Packages @ Best Price !
TOUR NO. 01: Posted by deepak112 in BEST HOLIDAY PACKAGES TO INDIA | Jul 26, 2016
- Serengeti - Arusha
Having been awake from 03:30 this morning scratching my insect bites, it's going to be a long day.
Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 21, 2016
- Mbuzi Mawe - Seronera Part II
After leaving the ‘Lion Tree’, we try to find somewhere to stop for our picnic lunch. Malisa’s initial plan is to park down by Lake Magadi, but there is n Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 20, 2016
- Mbuzi Mawe - Seronera Part I
Another early start in the dark today, complete with luggage as we are moving Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 20, 2016
- Serengeti Part II
As we arrive at our lunch stop, a memory of 29 elephants wander past in the distance. As they do.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Elephants_ Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 19, 2016
- Serengeti Part I
As we wait for Malisa to come and collect us for today’s safari, Chris catches up on some Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 19, 2016
- Ndutu - Mbuzi Mawe
I start the day with a spot of bird watching as the sun comes up.
===[b]Wh Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 18, 2016
- Ndutu Part II
Food at Ndutu is always a pleasure and today’s lunch is no Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 17, 2016
- Ndutu - Part I
===Bat Eared Fox===
We leave the lodge while it is still dark this morning, and Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 17, 2016
- Navigating the seas to Russia
The next stop on the itinerary is St. Petersburg, Russia. Growing up during the Cold War, Russia has always been on my must-visit list. Traveling to Russia can be a challenge. There are hu Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 7, 2016
- Maramboi - Ngorongoro
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Breakfast_at_Maramboi_1.jp Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 15, 2016
- Kundu Tatil Merkezi. ANTALYA-TÜRKİYE Antalya ilinin doğusunda kalan Kundu, Muratpaşa ve Aksu Belediyesi sınırları içerisindedir. Lara plajının devamında doksanlı yılların başında kurulmaya başlanan bu tatil merkezi, Lara plajından başlayarak, Belek sınırlarına k Posted by antalyaturkey in ANTALYA - TÜRKİYE | Jun 2, 2016
- Tarangire National Park
I am awake before the alarm goes off this morning, being abruptly dragged out of my slumber by the not-so-distant roar of a lion.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 14, 2016