Blog Entries tagged 'holiday'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'holiday'
- A travel bucketlist Group Trip to Hedonism resort June 2017Come join me and the Krewe de Krazy Life at Hedonism II resort in Jamaica for our 11th Annual Rendezvous in Paradise from June 17-24, 2017–and we have the lowest group rates plus we accept singles, couples, unicorns and other Posted by TravelSlut in My next big Group Trip adventure to Hedo | Aug 29, 2016
- ParisSo dear readers
We've survived the nearly 20hrs of travel getting here.
I did put a couple of posts up on Facebook, so sorry to those who don't have FB access.
So we managed to get through OK without too many Posted by BeeandRon in Parisian Adventures | Aug 29, 2016
- India- A Beautiful Tourist Destination !India is one of the Most Beautiful Tourist Destinations in the World, as there is so much to visit in India.
We are pleased to Offer These 2 Most Popular India Tour Packages @ Best Price !
TOUR NO. 01: Posted by deepak112 in BEST HOLIDAY PACKAGES TO INDIA | Jul 26, 2016
- Serengeti - Arusha
Having been awake from 03:30 this morning scratching my insect bites, it's going to be a long day.
Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 21, 2016
- Mbuzi Mawe - Seronera Part II
After leaving the ‘Lion Tree’, we try to find somewhere to stop for our picnic lunch. Malisa’s initial plan is to park down by Lake Magadi, but there is n Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 20, 2016
- Mbuzi Mawe - Seronera Part I
Another early start in the dark today, complete with luggage as we are moving Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 20, 2016
- Serengeti Part II
As we arrive at our lunch stop, a memory of 29 elephants wander past in the distance. As they do.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Elephants_ Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 19, 2016
- Serengeti Part I
As we wait for Malisa to come and collect us for today’s safari, Chris catches up on some Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 19, 2016
- Ndutu - Mbuzi Mawe
I start the day with a spot of bird watching as the sun comes up.
===[b]Wh Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 18, 2016
- Ndutu Part II
Food at Ndutu is always a pleasure and today’s lunch is no Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 17, 2016
- Ndutu - Part I
===Bat Eared Fox===
We leave the lodge while it is still dark this morning, and Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 17, 2016
- Navigating the seas to Russia
The next stop on the itinerary is St. Petersburg, Russia. Growing up during the Cold War, Russia has always been on my must-visit list. Traveling to Russia can be a challenge. There are hu Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 7, 2016
- Maramboi - Ngorongoro
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Breakfast_at_Maramboi_1.jp Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 15, 2016
- Kundu Tatil Merkezi. ANTALYA-TÜRKİYE Antalya ilinin doğusunda kalan Kundu, Muratpaşa ve Aksu Belediyesi sınırları içerisindedir. Lara plajının devamında doksanlı yılların başında kurulmaya başlanan bu tatil merkezi, Lara plajından başlayarak, Belek sınırlarına k Posted by antalyaturkey in ANTALYA - TÜRKİYE | Jun 2, 2016
- Tarangire National Park
I am awake before the alarm goes off this morning, being abruptly dragged out of my slumber by the not-so-distant roar of a lion.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 14, 2016
- Nairobi - Kilimanjaro - Arusha - Maramboi
After a fitful sleep we drag ourselves out of bed this morning for a 05:00 pick-up for the airport and a day full of security checks ahead.
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 13, 2016
As we are enjoying breakfast in the hotel, Tillya (owner of [[http://www.calabashadventures.com/|Calabash Adventures]]) arrives and greets us from behind a huge smile. He Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 12, 2016
- Birmingham - Dubai - Nairobi
As we approach Dubai Airport after seven hours or so in the air, the sun rises and we get a brief glimpse of this modern metropolis from the air.
[img=http://photos.tr Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 11, 2016
- Bristol - Birmingham - Dubai
The day has finally arrived! After weeks and months of planning, we are off on the Great African Adventure with our friends Lyn and Chris.
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 10, 2016
- On Our WayWe finally got packed, Rick graciously dropped us at the airport and started on our 110 day travels. Great relief to get on the plane and just shut off home life, well for a little while, and just enjoy each Posted by jkerkin in Continental Drift | May 16, 2016
- 5 Places In Australia To Buy A Ticket To Now
Australia is hot right now—well, not literally, they’re summer is actually coming to an end, but it’s certainly still the place to be!
With an inverse schedule Posted by ClaireTraveltio in Why I Travel | Apr 14, 2016
- Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base Camp Trekking is a memorable adventure for any travelers that will take the travelers to the foot of highest mountain of the world which is the globe’s 6th best place to Posted by njadhi in Nepal Planet Trek Travel Adventures | Apr 12, 2016
- Upgrade Speaker Audio Mobil Terbaik Untuk Menemani LiburanTidak ada cukup seperti suara manis dari musik favorit Anda yang datang dengan jelas melalui sistem audio mobil Anda. Sayangnya, speaker terbaik di sebagian besar mobil tua atau murah benar-benar tidak cukup seperti itu. Kecuali Anda kebetulan untuk menda Posted by hafizwae in Apa aja dech | Mar 29, 2016
- Cap-Haïtien – Cormier PlageDay seven of our tour of Haiti by [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/haiti/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
Encouraged by yesterday's bird watching, I get up at the crack of dawn to see if there is any more avian life aroun Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Feb 2, 2016
- Jacmel CarnivalDay five of our tour of Haiti, arranged by [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/haiti/|Undiscovered Destinations]]
===Today's the day!===
Today's entry is full of photographs from what is undoubtedly the highlight o Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Jan 31, 2016