Blog Entries tagged 'holidays'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'holidays'
- Vietnam from inside out 15 days/ 14 nights[left]Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival (D)
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat international airport in Ho Chi Minh City, you will be welcomed by guide and transferred to your hotel in the city center. Check in your hotel for Posted by toursinvietnam in tours in vietnam | May 21, 2013
- Bill's European Adventure, 2001. Part 5: Verona and Venice
[center]While this pic looks like we were arguing, we were actually trying to get the gondola in the shot![/center]
Bought cheap fruit and bread on our way out of the hoste Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Mar 17, 2013
- Happy New Year!Chinese (lunar) New Year was officially celebrated Feb 9-12, which was a few days before we arrived back in Harbin. However, like Christmas trees that last until February, the Chinese just don't want the fun to end and so Posted by Blanchardlawn in Sinoshine | Mar 13, 2013
- Bill's European Adventure, 2001. Part 4: Florence and Rome
[center]Bill and Julie at the Duomo, Florence [/center]
Florence Day 1 - hellish! Got a double-decker (yes!) train to Firenze and trotted around the place in the scorchi Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Feb 27, 2013
- Taking a Cheap Holiday in DarwinMel and I were randomly chatting over a cuppa two evenings ago as we often do and talk about the most absurd things and indulge in the girliest gossip, when suddenly joking about taking a weekend getaway became serious. We Posted by sonia.itchyfeet in Sonia's Itchy Feet | Feb 4, 2013
- New Delhi Day 1After a refreshing sleep we had breakfast in the famous 1911 Bar. We then decided to walk in the rain to Connaught Place to have an adventure. Forget the maps as they have no idea of scale. We walked in Posted by acudoc in A Passage to India by Len & Celina | Feb 4, 2013
- Island Life and Pretend HolidaysWhat is it about island life that draws us all so much? Also the thought of tropical rainforests and tribesmen and untouched Africa and rustic settings etc... All the remote places with such different communities always attract us.
Beaches most Posted by sonia.itchyfeet in Sonia's Itchy Feet | Jan 30, 2013
- Thanksgiving DinnnerIt can be hard to be away from family and friends for the holidays, but we've made some really good friends here as well. We almost skipped Thanksgiving since we don't really have any time to prepare food (we Posted by Blanchardlawn in Sinoshine | Nov 22, 2012
- The Jewish Ten Days of Awe in Israel
The ten days of awe are the Jewish High Holy days starting with Rosh Hashana and ending with Yom Kippur. The followers of Judaism throughout the world commemorate more than three thousand years of faith, custom, and history.
There are Posted by eshugerman in Life in Israel | Sep 28, 2012
- Vietnam panorama 14 days[[http://littlevietnamtours.com/vietnam-panorama-14-days|Vietnam panorama 14 days
This is our sample tour only and as you're travelling tailor-made, you can make as many changes to the itinerary as you wish. If you prefer to enter Ho Chi Minh City – Posted by henry1107 in indochina tours, indochina holidays | Jun 28, 2012
- A wonderful trip to Gran CanariaI am at home back after a great holidays in Gran Canaria, Canary Islands and I would like to share with you some of my experiences over there. Although the island is well known as a wonderful resort spot with Posted by deholiday in A wonderful trip to Gran Canaria | Jun 14, 2012
- Holidays in the Southern HemisphereChristmas without a yule log just isn’t the same for those who have lived in the northern hemisphere; however a white [sand] xmas was just as well since we spent most of the holidays on the beach and we still Posted by Robin-and-Kevin in Adventures of Kevin and Robin | Jan 22, 2012
- HolidaysResidency is coming up and so we decided to take a road trip to Boise to check out what may be our new city. We spent 3 days at the Boise Hyatt in a nicely appointed suite for $50 a Posted by jeremyandannie in Last Night in Bangkok | Jan 2, 2012
- Far From Home for the HolidaysBeing away from home is never easy, especially during the holidays. In our last blog we were celebrating Korean Thanksgiving in Japan. Busy as tourists we would have never known it was a holiday but regardless of hosting Posted by nlpolyak in Welcome to Wherever You Are | Jan 1, 2012
- Christmas in Medellin
The last week has been a whirlwind of settings, adventures, thick and thin, and holiday cheer.
A week ago we were camping in idyllic Tayrona National Park, outside of Taganga, with pic Posted by kevindhodges in Blissfully Wanderlost | Dec 26, 2011
- skyrosRight after winning a scholarship to Kings School in Cambridge Rupert grew to become an energetic member of numerous drama groups and writers clubs and quickly grew to become a gentleman adored by a lot of, some for his expertise Posted by jonasaguirre411 in Ricardo Taylor Marquis | Sep 21, 2011
- skyrosAfter winning a scholarship to Kings University in Cambridge Rupert grew to become an energetic member of numerous drama groups and writers clubs and quickly grew to become a man adored by several, some for his talent and some for Posted by jonasaguirre411 in Grady Lindsay Danny | Sep 21, 2011
- Lukla Everest Base Camp Lukla Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal: TrekNepalNow.com- Specialists in Nepal inbound tours and holiday packages, peak climbing, and trekking in Nepal.
Lukla Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal: TrekNepalNow.com- Specialists in Nepal inbound tours a Posted by willilim in Lukla Everest Base Camp | Jul 14, 2011
- Motor Home Hire New Zealand: Easy To Drive And Is IntegratedSummer in New Zealand asked a flock of visitors, the capital of Wellington North Island Kiwi on top is also a destination for seekers of travel. Months of New Zealand summer outbreaks in December ended in February tied in a Posted by rentacampervan0 in How You Can Have A Thrilling Journey, | Jul 14, 2011
- How You Can Have A Thrilling JourneyAs you set out on your Campervan Hire NZ, you must initiate the trip in Auckland which is the country`s principal city. A majority of the firms, dealing in Campervan Rental New Zealand proffer low-cost deals if you are not Posted by rentacampervan0 in How You Can Have A Thrilling Journey, | Jul 14, 2011
- Holiday season===Christmas===
Christmas seems to come so fast every year, as remained true for this year. The difference was that this year I was secretly dreading its arrival, as it was my first Christmas away from home, and also my first Christmas Posted by Anna1289 in Changes in latitude, changes in attitude | Feb 21, 2011
- Frühes Thanksgivingmy first time in Augsburg with a decent handle on German. i am surprised and excited by how it went. with Leonie it’s especially wonderful and easy. we can switch back and forth between English and German pretty naturally, and Posted by ctamler in Wenn schon, denn schon | Nov 23, 2010
- Seeking Advice to travel from Seattle to San DiegoMay 2011 will see our adventure begin. 5 Adults & 3 kids will embark on a journey, after a quick little flutter in Vegas, from Seattle to San Diego.
As l stupidly opened my mouth & set the ball rolling, Posted by ozyjodie in 8 Aussies RV the West Coast of America | Dec 21, 2010
- Less Than Two Weeks 'til TakeoffLast time I traveled to the land Down Under, I found it helpful to remember and reflect on my experiences by blogging. My entries varied by length, by substance and by style, and though the time between entries ranged from Posted by Alykat in And Away I Go! | Dec 16, 2010
- Photoblog: A glimpse of Austria from Prague I first toured Europe extensively ten years ago, all by rail - so I was surprised to discover this year that, in the case of Prague and Salzburg, no direct rail connection exists between these two famous centers of classical Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Dec 11, 2010