Blog Entries tagged 'home'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'home'
- Rock & Roll - Sun & Snow===[center]December & January[/center]===
[center]Three Places. Three Take-A-Ways
1. Canada for Christmas.
Pepe: "How happy are you on a scale of 1-10?"
Me: " A 12" (When my Pepe asked me about RJ) I'd say that accurately sums up that Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Feb 22, 2015
- The Best Christmas Ever[center]
Honestly felt like it all happened in a flash and that maybe I
dreamed it all! Thanks for making it special though family and
friends. It's truly one I won't forget. The anticipation, Posted by taylamo10 in Master of Global Business Year | Dec 28, 2014
- Arrivederci a Roma With the craze of people running, hustling and bustling about trying to pack, I have managed to sit still and collect my thoughts as I sit here in the Information Commons (for perhaps the last time) at the John Posted by kbali in Karishma Goes to Europe | Dec 13, 2013
- What happens in Key West stays in Key West. [center]
===First: Little Tidbits Of Travel===
Assorted airports and assorted quotes that sums up 6 flights. Yes, it took 6 different planes to get to and from Key West.
“Name one food you can’t put bacon on and it will taste b Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Dec 12, 2014
- A Month of Ontario & Kentucky[center]As I write this I am jamming out pretty hard to what might be the most random I-Tunes mix this side of the Mississippi. We’re talking Steve Winwood, Eminem, and One Republic, over to Florida Georgia Line, The Naked and Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Nov 22, 2014
- Food Food Glorious Food! - Intrepid EditionOur Intrepid Trip began in Hungary with numerous varieties of Langos (Fried Bread) It was drool worthy. Bread dough deep fried and served hot covered in lashings of sour cream, cheese and our choice of fresh tomato. The flavour combination Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Nov 8, 2014
- And here we go...As most of my friends know I will be off for a couple of months to travel again. This time it will take me all around the world to primarily Australia and New Zealand. And yes, I will be going Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | Nov 1, 2014
- I'm Officially Going Nuts..[center]Changing of seasons is a great time to take a step back and do some self reflection. As the landscape around you changes, look at how you have changed and GROWN over the past weeks, months, years. One of the Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Oct 24, 2014
- VolverI have a bed, a room, a car, and responsibilities to attend to. So I guess I live here now!
Everything is the same, yet Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Oct 10, 2014
- Double your pleasure. Double your fun.==[center]Life. Living it and Loving it.[/center]==
[center] August 9th. I'd been awake for nearing 20 hours, was still on the high of earning a 3rd place age group and top ten overall place at Nationals, and was now in line Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Aug 27, 2014
- Racing Ghosts & Near Death Laugther[center]It feels very strange to be writing an entry from a place other than sandwiched between two large men in the middle seat somewhere on the back-half of a Southwest flight. Got to L-O-V-E having boarding position C48 every. damn. Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Jul 16, 2014
- Safety is in Community, Not in FearThe below was written, and then life changed - as it always does, though arguably more rapidly and dramatically here it feels. A bit of an EDIT therefore (and I've edited the below slightly as well)....I’m still here, in Tanzania, Posted by Jocelynn.R in to Africa we go.... | Jul 10, 2014
- Flight Home
Only the single photo today - bloggest worn out due to the awesome skiing.
Please remember to collect your tourist at the airport tomorrow.
We are returning on Flight no: NZ08 Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jul 4, 2014
- Los Angeles, CASo after one giant day of driving +7 hours, I found myself back home to my smoggy, traffic filled city. It felt good. Damn good.
The great thing was that I did not get pulled over once during the trip. THANK Posted by muricadave in DC to LA | Jun 11, 2014
- THE FINAL FAREWELL It is Sunday afternoon, June 8th, 5 days after arriving home from the most fulfilling travel experience of my life thus far. When I originally left for India, I was sure that after 3 long months of traveling, I Posted by Ivoriejenkins in In Search for the POLKA DOTTED UNICORN | Jun 9, 2014
- Brazil - our home away from home!So after our 3 months adventure of camping, safaris, voluntary working and catching up with the Ebadi family in Africa, it was time to kick off a new 3 months in SOUTH AMERICA. First stop, 6 weeks in our new Posted by Ebadis.AAAtrip in M&S AAA trip! | May 22, 2014
- Testing, testing!Hello, all!
Just getting ready to go before the big departure!
Here are some photos of home that I've taken the past week to show to my host family in Japan. Posted by LSP3000 in Tokyo, Seoul, Nagoya, and Kyoto | May 18, 2014
- A trip within a trip....much like those nesting dolls. So much happens here on any given day, week....even any given hour, minute, moment...it leaves my mind wild in thought, and makes it difficult for me to isolate any one and write it down.
Right now we have our first Posted by Jocelynn.R in to Africa we go.... | May 9, 2014
- An idea being born...Watching a documentation about travel photography in Madagaskar on telly right now, I'm thinking about how I got here...
I've been travelling on my own for years by now. Copenhagen, Istanbul, Edinburgh, to name those, which I travelled to alone so Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | May 5, 2014
- Just getting startedToday I have started using travellerspoint to plot our coming trip. This blog entry is part of me sussing out what I can do with this site. So far it looks really useful and I'm hoping that it will Posted by DenMark74 in Our 2014 trip | Apr 18, 2014
- Feeling at Home is More Fun in the PhilippinesNot because this is my Home, but because my Homeland gets a lot of simple things to offer.
[center]Beach view at Brgy Banbanon, Anao-aon, Surigao del Norte[/center]
I am born Surigaonon (t Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Mar 23, 2014
- A New AdventureA new year and a new adventure.
After a year of partying, working, travelling and living over in London and galavanting across Europe, it was time to knuckle down and get stuck into developing my professional self.
For those who don't Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Mar 12, 2014
- Testing testing 1,2,3So as we get ready for d-day, which is only 10 sleeps away (eeeek!!) we need to check a few more things off the list and one of them is being ticked off right now - organising the travel blog. Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Feb 18, 2014
- Sing Me To Sleep==="Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep
I’m tired and I want to go to bed
I don’t want to wake up on my own anymore"
Asleep - The Smiths===
The novelty has vanished
Here I am
I am me
But not the same
Quite a different Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Feb 10, 2014
- Awakening==“For whatever we lose, It’s always our self we find in the sea.” e. e. Cummings==
5 and a half months… 155 days… 3720 hours… 13 392 000 seconds… since I had felt the gently touch of the oceans waves upon Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Feb 1, 2014