Blog Entries tagged 'home'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'home'
- Planning - all the ins and outs!Hi all, so it's now just over a week until I leave, hahaha I'm not counting down the days or anything (10 to be exact) and i thought I would take the time and outline exactly what I have booked Posted by Caralouise in Europe adventures 2013 | May 15, 2013
- Staying HomeToday we decided to have a stay home day, one of the reasons being we didn't get up until about 9:30. We were all up for the idea as we felt we had done some exploring and outdoorsy things the Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 28, 2013
- NEW tripEverybody asked me if I was going to report my trip on a travel blog again, like the last time I wandered around a foreigner continent for months on end. But let’s face it: the only one who diligently reads Posted by LaPoderosa in La Poderosa | Apr 23, 2013
- Kjedelig å vente!==Neste destinasjon: Australia==
Ser fram til å forlate kalde Norge og si HELLO(!!) til Australia! Så lenge jeg ikke er veldig uheldig er planlagt utreisedato satt til 4.juni i år. Jeg kan nesten ikke vente! Har hatt noen fine uker nå Posted by MarieQ in Australia 13/14 | Apr 1, 2013
- Quick transition time in MontrealSix days to get organized, work, pack, prepare and rent apartment before big trip Posted by WorldPeg in 2013 Tucson - Bangkok - Australia | Jan 28, 2013
- Leaving MontrealIn the midst of a crazy moment in my life, right after a 2 day self-development workshop in Quebec, I left for a month of family time in France Posted by WorldPeg in 2013 Tucson - Bangkok - Australia | Dec 25, 2012
- Western Australia - blue skies, beaches and bush [i]"If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in Travelling Local | Feb 24, 2013
- The Final CountdownSo after all these months, our trip is upon us! I'm swinging between extreme excitement and extreme panic, but the English weather is certainly helping push me out of the door. According to the BBC, the temperature in Cape Town Posted by kate1401 in The World Ahead | Jan 22, 2013
- The First Adventure of the New YearThis adventure begins at midnight on a wintry night in the small city of Hancock, Michigan. I stepped out of the warm comfort of my brother’s car (and life) and crossed the empty street carrying my mystifyingly heavy bags. It Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Jan 19, 2013
- The Beginning
I have spent my whole life wanting to explore and see the world. I grew up always curious what was around the next corner. Growing up my family took one trip a year and it gave me a Posted by solorooster in The Rooster's Solo Adventure | Jan 17, 2013
- I’m Not DeadExcuse my tardiness, it’s been weeks since my last story-telling endeavour. It’s not that I don’t love you it’s just that since I arrived back to Australia I’ve been extremely busy dwelling in post-travel hole. It was a scheduled dwell. Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Dec 18, 2012
- DepartureBelgium, Ardennes.
First entry - 14:21
The evening i departed was the most welcoming feeling i had, i will miss home but at least i'll enjoy and discover a whole new country.
Forget about "french fries" Belgian Posted by youngexplorer in First trip to Cambodia | Dec 7, 2012
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.”- Eleanor RooseveltLast night after playing a mind-numbing hour of Super Mario 64, I went to bed feeling a tad despondent about the way I spent my days and free time. I felt like...let me rephrase...I feel like I have been stuck Posted by ahtz23 in miperdo | Dec 16, 2012
- Preparing SucksTis the night before our adventure, and all through my house...
We're frantically packing and running about...
The weight of our luggage, being carefully measured...
Wondering if all is prepared, for our great adventure!
...Its far too late f Posted by Dwayne Ashley in South African Adventure | Nov 8, 2012
- Just eight days to goWell it is just eight days to go until the adventure starts properly and we've set up this blog to chart the highs and lows of our trip. We plan to make you all insanely jealous with pictures of us Posted by erinbunting in Erin & Jo's South East Asian Odyssey | Oct 21, 2012
- Chapter one hundred and two - HometimeDay 365: Beijing, China 28/09/2012
OMG, we check out of the hotel for the last time this year. The last day of the trip has arrived, twelve months of sun, sea, sand, adventure, laughs, tears, exciting experiences, incredible food, new friends Posted by tevs in Unbelievable trekkers | Oct 16, 2012
- You Must Feel At Home HereSitting in a Chinese restaurant in Rotterdam, my chopsticks posed over a Ha Kau dumpling, I heard a man settling in at the table next to us say loudly in Dutch, “You must feel at home here.” I looked Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Oct 4, 2012
- Chuseok Holiday I am writing another belated entry just as my 6-day long Chuseok vacation is wrapping up. Some of my friends from back home have been asking me what Chuseok is. It is as I can best explain like Korean Thanksgiving. Posted by hazeleyez130 in Karen ♥'s Korea | Oct 3, 2012
- First time bloggerWow! A blog! I never thought I'd write a blog. I guess I never thought of myself as a writer, or I have always assumed that I would never have anything interesting enough to write that others Posted by onerufflife in Mike and Meagan's Travel Blog | Sep 16, 2012
- Day by Day - In Barcelona Learning Spanish on my Own.Barcelona Day by day blog
I am on the train now looking at the west country side while on my high speed train to Bristol. I have been on the train for about 40 minutes which I am lucky to be Posted by kitstravels in Kits Travel Blog | Sep 3, 2012
- Welcome Home - Kids, Cake, Friends and the CopsWhen we arrived at LAX Kristina and I were both struck by the contrast. We've through about 30 airports in the past 6 months and the only ones that can compare to LAX were in Africa or in Myanmar where Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Sep 1, 2012
- Thoughts From Our Last DayWhere to begin writing about the last day of our trip? Well, a good start would be to scream “no” very loudly and with an elongated “o.” I won’t do that because we’re sitting on a plane with about 300 Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Aug 31, 2012
- PreparationI've been up since 3:30 am. Still prone but thinking, thinking, thinking, feeling the cat lumped at my feet and knowing that in four days D-Day arrives. For two months we will travel, most of it on foot, through a Posted by nimue in Pilgrimage: The Way Within | Aug 28, 2012
- Heading back to the homeland...
Today marks one month since I moved back to Canada. In honour, I’ve composed this small list…
You know you’re still adjusting to life outside of Thailand when:
1) Being only given a knif Posted by DenaAllen in D's got her boots on | Aug 19, 2012
- Perth***Add me as a friend and I will read your blogs____
Leave me some feed back, I want to know if you
enjoy reading this and/or if this helps you atall! Thanks!***
[/b][/b][center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/457284/australi Posted by BumbleBee moll in Australia_Margaret&Paul's Adventure 2012 | Jul 23, 2012