Blog Entries tagged 'home'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'home'
- Testing testing 1,2,3So as we get ready for d-day, which is only 10 sleeps away (eeeek!!) we need to check a few more things off the list and one of them is being ticked off right now - organising the travel blog. Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Feb 18, 2014
- Sing Me To Sleep==="Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep
I’m tired and I want to go to bed
I don’t want to wake up on my own anymore"
Asleep - The Smiths===
The novelty has vanished
Here I am
I am me
But not the same
Quite a different Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Feb 10, 2014
- Awakening==“For whatever we lose, It’s always our self we find in the sea.” e. e. Cummings==
5 and a half months… 155 days… 3720 hours… 13 392 000 seconds… since I had felt the gently touch of the oceans waves upon Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Feb 1, 2014
- Oh London
Oh London, what an extravagant mistress you are
Your flirtatious eyes hyptnotise us
We are captivated by your riches
You promise us so much
We wish upon your sparkling lights
And dream under your sky
Oh London but why are you so kind and cruel? Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Jan 23, 2014
- Days 54-57 Bellas Artes & Santiago
Across the street, on the terrace of the airy loft, the director and the director of photography are walking thru the last details of the shots as the crew set up the props. A pretty girl in a Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 23, 2014
- A Wee Trip To Scotland
'Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful''
- Joshua J. Marine
Somewhere between place and time, day and night… OK somewhere between Edinburgh and Newcastle, I Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Dec 22, 2013
- Making my way downtown, walking fast, then I'm homeboundAs of last Thursday (12th December) I taught my last class in Saigon and finished up my volunteering project AIESEC Hope for Children) and my internship work I ended up doing for an English school teaching many night classes to Posted by breannamorgan34 in Somewhere in Vietnam | Dec 19, 2013
- going home"Es un principio básico del Derecho Penal que no se puede imputar ni castigar a nadie por lo que es, sino por lo que ha hecho“, ha subrayado este martes el fiscal anticorrupción Pedro Horrach, en un nuevo escrito contra Posted by hebbo in Hebbo goes RTW | Dec 17, 2013
- Climate change...Crazy climate change...!
We woke up in San Antonio yesterday at 5 AM to catch our flight to Tampa. Uneventful, thank you Delta!
10:30 Atlanta - 80 degrees.
2:00 Tampa - about the same... rental car to get us back to....
2: 30 St. Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Dec 6, 2013
- All These Little ThingsSomehow, it's all the little things that can influence your life in the greatest way.
They may not be ground breaking or completely radical... but this beautiful little moment I experienced this week, is definitely blog worthy, warmed my heart Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Dec 1, 2013
- FYIWe got home a week ago, but unfortunately jet lag hit hard and we're just now almost fully recovered.
Be sure to check back again soon as I'll be continuing to post the second half of the trip including the awesome Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Nov 22, 2013
- The Countdown is On!
Well, we are getting pretty excited about our upcoming road trip... two more sleeps until we pull out!
This is a big deal for us. A really big deal. With Mom and Dad's work s Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Oct 30, 2013
- Japan - Almost time!I can't believe it's almost time!
We've both been wanting to visit Japan for years, and while it was going to be our honeymoon, it's turned into a later anniversary trip, but the wait was worth it to make sure it Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Oct 29, 2013
- Thanksgiving 2013 Posted by jfulch in My Adventure | Oct 12, 2013
- 6 Months = 6 Pairs=
The question is how many pairs is enough? The dark colors should help.
Just be glad you aren't my fiancé. :-) Posted by Scatman in 40 K Miles, 6 Months | Sep 30, 2013
- Off to the East . . .Well, all the pre-trip jobs are done, or so we think. Bags packed and all travel docs have been located and checked. With the black dog as an unwanted companion of late, checking and planning has become a Posted by stavmagpie in Off to the East . . . | Sep 26, 2013
- Seeing the Future
Dave here. This is a picture of the plane that we will be getting on from 5 weeks ago. My friend Rob happened to see the same Air New Zealand flight that is our first leg, the last Posted by Equatorials in 40 K Miles, 6 Months | Sep 25, 2013
- Back to the US of AWell, we got up at 5:55am and got everything ready. Went for the continental breakfast that I never knew existed, and then too off for the ferry. I had awakened at 4am to put onmy seasickness patch that Jess had Posted by damienannaaiden in Get Your Motor Running | Sep 21, 2013
- The Last PostAs I “open at the close” (the final Harry Potter reference, I promise), I thought it might be interesting to share some statistics of our trip:
71 accommodations (so 71 pack ups)
7 flights (Paris, Sicily, Malta, Athens, Turkey, UK, Canada)
13 000 Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Sep 18, 2013
- I'm still here, I promise.Oy what a whirlwind the past month and half has been. I know it has been an indecent amount of time since my last post but in all honesty the people who I assume read this just saw me Posted by cstravelsabroad in Charlene's Travels Abroad | Sep 12, 2013
- "Repatriation"Summer in Chicago is having time be on fast-forward. 3 months can feel like a short couple of weeks. It feels like yesterday that I made the decision to quit my job and travel before “repatriating” to Australia. There Posted by always_explore in Never lost, always exploring | Aug 13, 2013
- cracknell and the coppid beechive been to many places...and ive seen amazing things. my family has come and gone and all the while my man has been by my side. we have had fun nights, rough mornings and everything in between. we are finally Posted by tahneeinlondon in tahnee in london | Aug 6, 2013
- Antigua!After a friend told me about Antigua and how beautiful it is, I was really looking forward to getting there. They weren't wrong.
The whole city is a UNESCO world heritage site, so all buildings (even the macdonalds) look the part.
The Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Jun 19, 2013
- On Hiking and Home[float=left][/float]Austria is pretty much all about the outdoors for us. Today was no exception. We took a cable car called the "Flying Mozart" up Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jun 18, 2013
- Home Sweet HomeFINALLY HOME, after a LONG 20 hour 45 minute flight from Malaysia to Toronto. That was the most exhausting 14827 km and $1507 I've spent sitting down. Luckily there was a short layover in Hong Kong where I could stretch Posted by mayals in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 10, 2013