Blog Entries tagged 'home'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'home'
- Double your pleasure. Double your fun.==[center]Life. Living it and Loving it.[/center]==
[center] August 9th. I'd been awake for nearing 20 hours, was still on the high of earning a 3rd place age group and top ten overall place at Nationals, and was now in line Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Aug 27, 2014
- Racing Ghosts & Near Death Laugther[center]It feels very strange to be writing an entry from a place other than sandwiched between two large men in the middle seat somewhere on the back-half of a Southwest flight. Got to L-O-V-E having boarding position C48 every. damn. Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Jul 16, 2014
- Safety is in Community, Not in FearThe below was written, and then life changed - as it always does, though arguably more rapidly and dramatically here it feels. A bit of an EDIT therefore (and I've edited the below slightly as well)....I’m still here, in Tanzania, Posted by Jocelynn.R in to Africa we go.... | Jul 10, 2014
- Flight Home
Only the single photo today - bloggest worn out due to the awesome skiing.
Please remember to collect your tourist at the airport tomorrow.
We are returning on Flight no: NZ08 Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jul 4, 2014
- Los Angeles, CASo after one giant day of driving +7 hours, I found myself back home to my smoggy, traffic filled city. It felt good. Damn good.
The great thing was that I did not get pulled over once during the trip. THANK Posted by muricadave in DC to LA | Jun 11, 2014
- THE FINAL FAREWELL It is Sunday afternoon, June 8th, 5 days after arriving home from the most fulfilling travel experience of my life thus far. When I originally left for India, I was sure that after 3 long months of traveling, I Posted by Ivoriejenkins in In Search for the POLKA DOTTED UNICORN | Jun 9, 2014
- Brazil - our home away from home!So after our 3 months adventure of camping, safaris, voluntary working and catching up with the Ebadi family in Africa, it was time to kick off a new 3 months in SOUTH AMERICA. First stop, 6 weeks in our new Posted by Ebadis.AAAtrip in M&S AAA trip! | May 22, 2014
- Testing, testing!Hello, all!
Just getting ready to go before the big departure!
Here are some photos of home that I've taken the past week to show to my host family in Japan. Posted by LSP3000 in Tokyo, Seoul, Nagoya, and Kyoto | May 18, 2014
- A trip within a trip....much like those nesting dolls. So much happens here on any given day, week....even any given hour, minute, moment...it leaves my mind wild in thought, and makes it difficult for me to isolate any one and write it down.
Right now we have our first Posted by Jocelynn.R in to Africa we go.... | May 9, 2014
- An idea being born...Watching a documentation about travel photography in Madagaskar on telly right now, I'm thinking about how I got here...
I've been travelling on my own for years by now. Copenhagen, Istanbul, Edinburgh, to name those, which I travelled to alone so Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | May 5, 2014
- Just getting startedToday I have started using travellerspoint to plot our coming trip. This blog entry is part of me sussing out what I can do with this site. So far it looks really useful and I'm hoping that it will Posted by DenMark74 in Our 2014 trip | Apr 18, 2014
- Feeling at Home is More Fun in the PhilippinesNot because this is my Home, but because my Homeland gets a lot of simple things to offer.
[center]Beach view at Brgy Banbanon, Anao-aon, Surigao del Norte[/center]
I am born Surigaonon (t Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Mar 23, 2014
- A New AdventureA new year and a new adventure.
After a year of partying, working, travelling and living over in London and galavanting across Europe, it was time to knuckle down and get stuck into developing my professional self.
For those who don't Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Mar 12, 2014
- Testing testing 1,2,3So as we get ready for d-day, which is only 10 sleeps away (eeeek!!) we need to check a few more things off the list and one of them is being ticked off right now - organising the travel blog. Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Feb 18, 2014
- Sing Me To Sleep==="Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep
I’m tired and I want to go to bed
I don’t want to wake up on my own anymore"
Asleep - The Smiths===
The novelty has vanished
Here I am
I am me
But not the same
Quite a different Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Feb 10, 2014
- Awakening==“For whatever we lose, It’s always our self we find in the sea.” e. e. Cummings==
5 and a half months… 155 days… 3720 hours… 13 392 000 seconds… since I had felt the gently touch of the oceans waves upon Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Feb 1, 2014
- Oh London
Oh London, what an extravagant mistress you are
Your flirtatious eyes hyptnotise us
We are captivated by your riches
You promise us so much
We wish upon your sparkling lights
And dream under your sky
Oh London but why are you so kind and cruel? Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Jan 23, 2014
- Days 54-57 Bellas Artes & Santiago
Across the street, on the terrace of the airy loft, the director and the director of photography are walking thru the last details of the shots as the crew set up the props. A pretty girl in a Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 23, 2014
- A Wee Trip To Scotland
'Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful''
- Joshua J. Marine
Somewhere between place and time, day and night… OK somewhere between Edinburgh and Newcastle, I Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Dec 22, 2013
- Making my way downtown, walking fast, then I'm homeboundAs of last Thursday (12th December) I taught my last class in Saigon and finished up my volunteering project AIESEC Hope for Children) and my internship work I ended up doing for an English school teaching many night classes to Posted by breannamorgan34 in Somewhere in Vietnam | Dec 19, 2013
- going home"Es un principio básico del Derecho Penal que no se puede imputar ni castigar a nadie por lo que es, sino por lo que ha hecho“, ha subrayado este martes el fiscal anticorrupción Pedro Horrach, en un nuevo escrito contra Posted by hebbo in Hebbo goes RTW | Dec 17, 2013
- Climate change...Crazy climate change...!
We woke up in San Antonio yesterday at 5 AM to catch our flight to Tampa. Uneventful, thank you Delta!
10:30 Atlanta - 80 degrees.
2:00 Tampa - about the same... rental car to get us back to....
2: 30 St. Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Dec 6, 2013
- All These Little ThingsSomehow, it's all the little things that can influence your life in the greatest way.
They may not be ground breaking or completely radical... but this beautiful little moment I experienced this week, is definitely blog worthy, warmed my heart Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Dec 1, 2013
- The Countdown is On!
Well, we are getting pretty excited about our upcoming road trip... two more sleeps until we pull out!
This is a big deal for us. A really big deal. With Mom and Dad's work s Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Oct 30, 2013
- Japan - Almost time!I can't believe it's almost time!
We've both been wanting to visit Japan for years, and while it was going to be our honeymoon, it's turned into a later anniversary trip, but the wait was worth it to make sure it Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Oct 29, 2013