Blog Entries tagged 'home'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'home'
- Slovenia, Munich and Heading HomeSorry this is loooong overdue. This has been an incredible experience, and the last 7 weeks have been busy. This entry is long, but it is the last one. Please bear with us for our last two stops in Europe Posted by colin.cushman in Madi and Colin's Post-Grad Adventure | Aug 9, 2015
- Paris to Saint Malo by trainIt was up early, just as well we had made our way down to the hotel foyer as the taxi was 20 minutes early. We got delivered to a different station from what we had arrived. We found Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Aug 3, 2015
- Day beforeHere we go people! We are packed and raring to go. Hopefully the journey on the M25 won't be too bad tomorrow morning. Obviously we have left room for lots of presents! We will miss you all. See you in Posted by FergusVenn in America Adventure | Jul 19, 2015
- Only hate the road when you're missing homeThis morning I left my partner in crime, Miriam, in Columbus, Ohio and headed back to NY. Yep, that's a nine hour drive I did today. I had some deep, intense conversations with myself. It's been an interesting day.
I know Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jul 16, 2015
- Preparing for EuropeThis is it--the final week before heading out on my big adventure. I'll spend this week packing and prepping Kona for taking care of pets and house while I'm gone. Creating this blog is an important step--it will be used Posted by OhMissLia in Gingerbread Girl - can't catch me! | Jul 6, 2015
- Today's the day[b][/b]
Packing underway, frosty start to the day is making me look forward to Vancouver's expected 24 tomorrow. Posted by young_murphy in Jason & Deirdre | Jun 25, 2015
- A lazy Summer Day in...Munich!I've been back home in Munich since Tuesday (arrived from Seattle) and just been spent a wonderful warm Saturday summer day at home and in my quarter. I live in one of Munich's most popular hipster areas smack bam in Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea on the Loose | Jun 13, 2015
- As we begin our journey.....Let us take a moment to admire my brand new piece of luggage, as I fear that it will not be as pretty following international travel.
During our last European trip, Posted by Cybercsp in London, Paris and Normandy | Jun 9, 2015
- Getting Organised!This is where I will be logging our trip, photos and comments for friends and family to see! Who knows how good I'll be at updating it!
So, right now I've booked so many things, approx 13 flights, trains, buses, accommodation Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Jun 6, 2015
- Tomorrow.==I'm currently surviving on 5 hours sleep, one cup of coffee and the knowledge that this time tomorrow I'll be on a plane.
===Hopefully that's enough incentive to complete the long list I have of 'things to be done before the Posted by AnnaBrad in This is Africa. | Apr 14, 2015
- Days with NikitaNikita is a brave young boy, who hitch hiked back from Norilsk to Moscow with only a few hundred rubles in his pocket. I met him on several days, when we both walked around in the city and he invited Posted by boeien in 3 months in Eastern Europe | Apr 12, 2015
- Cha cha cha cha changes
Coming home has been quite the transitional experience .
From hot to cold, solitary to social, and so much more.
I've realized that if I tell my students in yoga to speak their heart and only accept what is the Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Mar 28, 2015
- "A goal without a plan is just a wish"Location: Glasgow, Scotland (home)
With just 74 days to go until I set off on my 3 week European adventure, planning is well underway. I've booked flights, hostels, researched trains, night trains, how to get from Venice to Croatia (how to Posted by stephjaane in Life of an adventurer | Mar 21, 2015
- Rock & Roll - Sun & Snow===[center]December & January[/center]===
[center]Three Places. Three Take-A-Ways
1. Canada for Christmas.
Pepe: "How happy are you on a scale of 1-10?"
Me: " A 12" (When my Pepe asked me about RJ) I'd say that accurately sums up that Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Feb 22, 2015
- The Best Christmas Ever[center]
Honestly felt like it all happened in a flash and that maybe I
dreamed it all! Thanks for making it special though family and
friends. It's truly one I won't forget. The anticipation, Posted by taylamo10 in Master of Global Business Year | Dec 28, 2014
- Arrivederci a Roma With the craze of people running, hustling and bustling about trying to pack, I have managed to sit still and collect my thoughts as I sit here in the Information Commons (for perhaps the last time) at the John Posted by kbali in Karishma Goes to Europe | Dec 13, 2013
- What happens in Key West stays in Key West. [center]
===First: Little Tidbits Of Travel===
Assorted airports and assorted quotes that sums up 6 flights. Yes, it took 6 different planes to get to and from Key West.
“Name one food you can’t put bacon on and it will taste b Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Dec 12, 2014
- A Month of Ontario & Kentucky[center]As I write this I am jamming out pretty hard to what might be the most random I-Tunes mix this side of the Mississippi. We’re talking Steve Winwood, Eminem, and One Republic, over to Florida Georgia Line, The Naked and Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Nov 22, 2014
- Food Food Glorious Food! - Intrepid EditionOur Intrepid Trip began in Hungary with numerous varieties of Langos (Fried Bread) It was drool worthy. Bread dough deep fried and served hot covered in lashings of sour cream, cheese and our choice of fresh tomato. The flavour combination Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Nov 8, 2014
- And here we go...As most of my friends know I will be off for a couple of months to travel again. This time it will take me all around the world to primarily Australia and New Zealand. And yes, I will be going Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | Nov 1, 2014
- I'm Officially Going Nuts..[center]Changing of seasons is a great time to take a step back and do some self reflection. As the landscape around you changes, look at how you have changed and GROWN over the past weeks, months, years. One of the Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Oct 24, 2014
- VolverI have a bed, a room, a car, and responsibilities to attend to. So I guess I live here now!
Everything is the same, yet Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Oct 10, 2014
- Double your pleasure. Double your fun.==[center]Life. Living it and Loving it.[/center]==
[center] August 9th. I'd been awake for nearing 20 hours, was still on the high of earning a 3rd place age group and top ten overall place at Nationals, and was now in line Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Aug 27, 2014
- Racing Ghosts & Near Death Laugther[center]It feels very strange to be writing an entry from a place other than sandwiched between two large men in the middle seat somewhere on the back-half of a Southwest flight. Got to L-O-V-E having boarding position C48 every. damn. Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Jul 16, 2014
- Safety is in Community, Not in FearThe below was written, and then life changed - as it always does, though arguably more rapidly and dramatically here it feels. A bit of an EDIT therefore (and I've edited the below slightly as well)....I’m still here, in Tanzania, Posted by Jocelynn.R in to Africa we go.... | Jul 10, 2014