Blog Entries tagged 'home'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'home'
- Anders lult erop losVeel dingen worden anders als je ouder wordt, zingt Hazes. Hij treedt niet in details. Dat is niet erg, een lied is daar ook niet de plek voor. Wat er veranderd is de onverstoorbare interesse die je acties richting geeft. Posted by antondalles in Home tripping | Jun 23, 2016
- Preparations...Spent the long Easter weekend finishing several tasks:
- caravan pot drawer rebuilt using quality drawer slides and marine ply, happy with the finish and function as it's replaced a dodgy particle board drawer on faulty runners
- constructed and attache Posted by ThomsonFamily in The Top-left Corner | Mar 28, 2016
- [TITLE]Healthcare In A Global Economy[\TITLE]
Having an electronic blood circulation pressure cuff that also records the patient's pulse is probably one of the biggest time saving tools that technology has brought to nursing. While a nurse will not perform or browse the sonograms and ultrasounds, Posted by michaelcpeu in top tickets site | Mar 9, 2016
- Casa Mia Homestay, Fort Cochin, KeralaCasa Mia
This was my second stay at Casa Mia. The first time, was back in March 2014 when I spent two nights with Usha and her family.
This time, I was with my wife of 12 months, who was very much Posted by PeterBoasman in South Goan Adventure | Feb 20, 2016
- FEB 9 FEB 10 LAST MINUTES ON HOLIDAYSNON VIDEO DAY
Don and I spent the last day on the Maldives doing two drift snorkels. Saw my first ray and more reef sharks. Everyday we see a new fish to add to our memories. My plan was to try Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Feb 10, 2016
- Getting readyThis day has come around so quickly. This time tomorrow I'll be well on my way to San Francisco. A two hour layover in Honolulu will give me just enough time to go through customs and get to Posted by SFforChristmas in San Francisco for Christmas | Dec 11, 2015
- Sliced and Diced.[center]
When: 11:30pm. 5 hours before scheduled arrival time to hospital
Where: The streets of Boston, North End.
Who: Three of my nearest and dearest, who took me out, made me laugh and snuggled all over me - Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Oct 19, 2015
- treading water & feeling a bit out of the loop..
===We’ve been back in the UK a week=== .. and already ticked- off some of the essentials; deep, hot bubble baths, play parks, my sister’s hen do, bridesmaid dress fittings, cheese, wine and nice brown bread consumed. David says that Posted by africraigs in africraigs | Sep 3, 2015
- Slovenia, Munich and Heading HomeSorry this is loooong overdue. This has been an incredible experience, and the last 7 weeks have been busy. This entry is long, but it is the last one. Please bear with us for our last two stops in Europe Posted by colin.cushman in Madi and Colin's Post-Grad Adventure | Aug 9, 2015
- Paris to Saint Malo by trainIt was up early, just as well we had made our way down to the hotel foyer as the taxi was 20 minutes early. We got delivered to a different station from what we had arrived. We found Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Aug 3, 2015
- Day beforeHere we go people! We are packed and raring to go. Hopefully the journey on the M25 won't be too bad tomorrow morning. Obviously we have left room for lots of presents! We will miss you all. See you in Posted by FergusVenn in America Adventure | Jul 19, 2015
- Only hate the road when you're missing homeThis morning I left my partner in crime, Miriam, in Columbus, Ohio and headed back to NY. Yep, that's a nine hour drive I did today. I had some deep, intense conversations with myself. It's been an interesting day.
I know Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jul 16, 2015
- Preparing for EuropeThis is it--the final week before heading out on my big adventure. I'll spend this week packing and prepping Kona for taking care of pets and house while I'm gone. Creating this blog is an important step--it will be used Posted by OhMissLia in Gingerbread Girl - can't catch me! | Jul 6, 2015
- Today's the day[b][/b]
Packing underway, frosty start to the day is making me look forward to Vancouver's expected 24 tomorrow. Posted by young_murphy in Jason & Deirdre | Jun 25, 2015
- A lazy Summer Day in...Munich!I've been back home in Munich since Tuesday (arrived from Seattle) and just been spent a wonderful warm Saturday summer day at home and in my quarter. I live in one of Munich's most popular hipster areas smack bam in Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea on the Loose | Jun 13, 2015
- As we begin our journey.....Let us take a moment to admire my brand new piece of luggage, as I fear that it will not be as pretty following international travel.
During our last European trip, Posted by Cybercsp in London, Paris and Normandy | Jun 9, 2015
- Getting Organised!This is where I will be logging our trip, photos and comments for friends and family to see! Who knows how good I'll be at updating it!
So, right now I've booked so many things, approx 13 flights, trains, buses, accommodation Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Jun 6, 2015
- Tomorrow.==I'm currently surviving on 5 hours sleep, one cup of coffee and the knowledge that this time tomorrow I'll be on a plane.
===Hopefully that's enough incentive to complete the long list I have of 'things to be done before the Posted by AnnaBrad in This is Africa. | Apr 14, 2015
- Days with NikitaNikita is a brave young boy, who hitch hiked back from Norilsk to Moscow with only a few hundred rubles in his pocket. I met him on several days, when we both walked around in the city and he invited Posted by boeien in 3 months in Eastern Europe | Apr 12, 2015
- Cha cha cha cha changes
Coming home has been quite the transitional experience .
From hot to cold, solitary to social, and so much more.
I've realized that if I tell my students in yoga to speak their heart and only accept what is the Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Mar 28, 2015
- "A goal without a plan is just a wish"Location: Glasgow, Scotland (home)
With just 74 days to go until I set off on my 3 week European adventure, planning is well underway. I've booked flights, hostels, researched trains, night trains, how to get from Venice to Croatia (how to Posted by stephjaane in Life of an adventurer | Mar 21, 2015
- Rock & Roll - Sun & Snow===[center]December & January[/center]===
[center]Three Places. Three Take-A-Ways
1. Canada for Christmas.
Pepe: "How happy are you on a scale of 1-10?"
Me: " A 12" (When my Pepe asked me about RJ) I'd say that accurately sums up that Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Feb 22, 2015
- The Best Christmas Ever[center]
Honestly felt like it all happened in a flash and that maybe I
dreamed it all! Thanks for making it special though family and
friends. It's truly one I won't forget. The anticipation, Posted by taylamo10 in Master of Global Business Year | Dec 28, 2014
- Arrivederci a Roma With the craze of people running, hustling and bustling about trying to pack, I have managed to sit still and collect my thoughts as I sit here in the Information Commons (for perhaps the last time) at the John Posted by kbali in Karishma Goes to Europe | Dec 13, 2013
- What happens in Key West stays in Key West. [center]
===First: Little Tidbits Of Travel===
Assorted airports and assorted quotes that sums up 6 flights. Yes, it took 6 different planes to get to and from Key West.
“Name one food you can’t put bacon on and it will taste b Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Dec 12, 2014