Blog Entries tagged 'home'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'home'
- Climate change...Crazy climate change...!
We woke up in San Antonio yesterday at 5 AM to catch our flight to Tampa. Uneventful, thank you Delta!
10:30 Atlanta - 80 degrees.
2:00 Tampa - about the same... rental car to get us back to....
2: 30 St. Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Dec 6, 2013
- All These Little ThingsSomehow, it's all the little things that can influence your life in the greatest way.
They may not be ground breaking or completely radical... but this beautiful little moment I experienced this week, is definitely blog worthy, warmed my heart Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Dec 1, 2013
- FYIWe got home a week ago, but unfortunately jet lag hit hard and we're just now almost fully recovered.
Be sure to check back again soon as I'll be continuing to post the second half of the trip including the awesome Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Nov 22, 2013
- The Countdown is On!
Well, we are getting pretty excited about our upcoming road trip... two more sleeps until we pull out!
This is a big deal for us. A really big deal. With Mom and Dad's work s Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Oct 30, 2013
- Japan - Almost time!I can't believe it's almost time!
We've both been wanting to visit Japan for years, and while it was going to be our honeymoon, it's turned into a later anniversary trip, but the wait was worth it to make sure it Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Oct 29, 2013
- Thanksgiving 2013 Posted by jfulch in My Adventure | Oct 12, 2013
- 6 Months = 6 Pairs=
The question is how many pairs is enough? The dark colors should help.
Just be glad you aren't my fiancé. :-) Posted by Scatman in 40 K Miles, 6 Months | Sep 30, 2013
- Off to the East . . .Well, all the pre-trip jobs are done, or so we think. Bags packed and all travel docs have been located and checked. With the black dog as an unwanted companion of late, checking and planning has become a Posted by stavmagpie in Off to the East . . . | Sep 26, 2013
- Seeing the Future
Dave here. This is a picture of the plane that we will be getting on from 5 weeks ago. My friend Rob happened to see the same Air New Zealand flight that is our first leg, the last Posted by Equatorials in 40 K Miles, 6 Months | Sep 25, 2013
- Back to the US of AWell, we got up at 5:55am and got everything ready. Went for the continental breakfast that I never knew existed, and then too off for the ferry. I had awakened at 4am to put onmy seasickness patch that Jess had Posted by damienannaaiden in Get Your Motor Running | Sep 21, 2013
- The Last PostAs I “open at the close” (the final Harry Potter reference, I promise), I thought it might be interesting to share some statistics of our trip:
71 accommodations (so 71 pack ups)
7 flights (Paris, Sicily, Malta, Athens, Turkey, UK, Canada)
13 000 Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Sep 18, 2013
- I'm still here, I promise.Oy what a whirlwind the past month and half has been. I know it has been an indecent amount of time since my last post but in all honesty the people who I assume read this just saw me Posted by cstravelsabroad in Charlene's Travels Abroad | Sep 12, 2013
- "Repatriation"Summer in Chicago is having time be on fast-forward. 3 months can feel like a short couple of weeks. It feels like yesterday that I made the decision to quit my job and travel before “repatriating” to Australia. There Posted by always_explore in Never lost, always exploring | Aug 13, 2013
- cracknell and the coppid beechive been to many places...and ive seen amazing things. my family has come and gone and all the while my man has been by my side. we have had fun nights, rough mornings and everything in between. we are finally Posted by tahneeinlondon in tahnee in london | Aug 6, 2013
- Antigua!After a friend told me about Antigua and how beautiful it is, I was really looking forward to getting there. They weren't wrong.
The whole city is a UNESCO world heritage site, so all buildings (even the macdonalds) look the part.
The Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Jun 19, 2013
- On Hiking and Home[float=left][/float]Austria is pretty much all about the outdoors for us. Today was no exception. We took a cable car called the "Flying Mozart" up Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jun 18, 2013
- Home Sweet HomeFINALLY HOME, after a LONG 20 hour 45 minute flight from Malaysia to Toronto. That was the most exhausting 14827 km and $1507 I've spent sitting down. Luckily there was a short layover in Hong Kong where I could stretch Posted by mayals in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 10, 2013
- Planning - all the ins and outs!Hi all, so it's now just over a week until I leave, hahaha I'm not counting down the days or anything (10 to be exact) and i thought I would take the time and outline exactly what I have booked Posted by Caralouise in Europe adventures 2013 | May 15, 2013
- Staying HomeToday we decided to have a stay home day, one of the reasons being we didn't get up until about 9:30. We were all up for the idea as we felt we had done some exploring and outdoorsy things the Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 28, 2013
- NEW tripEverybody asked me if I was going to report my trip on a travel blog again, like the last time I wandered around a foreigner continent for months on end. But let’s face it: the only one who diligently reads Posted by LaPoderosa in La Poderosa | Apr 23, 2013
- Kjedelig å vente!==Neste destinasjon: Australia==
Ser fram til å forlate kalde Norge og si HELLO(!!) til Australia! Så lenge jeg ikke er veldig uheldig er planlagt utreisedato satt til 4.juni i år. Jeg kan nesten ikke vente! Har hatt noen fine uker nå Posted by MarieQ in Australia 13/14 | Apr 1, 2013
- Quick transition time in MontrealSix days to get organized, work, pack, prepare and rent apartment before big trip Posted by WorldPeg in 2013 Tucson - Bangkok - Australia | Jan 28, 2013
- Leaving MontrealIn the midst of a crazy moment in my life, right after a 2 day self-development workshop in Quebec, I left for a month of family time in France Posted by WorldPeg in 2013 Tucson - Bangkok - Australia | Dec 25, 2012
- Western Australia - blue skies, beaches and bush [i]"If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in Travelling Local | Feb 24, 2013
- The Final CountdownSo after all these months, our trip is upon us! I'm swinging between extreme excitement and extreme panic, but the English weather is certainly helping push me out of the door. According to the BBC, the temperature in Cape Town Posted by kate1401 in The World Ahead | Jan 22, 2013