Blog Entries tagged 'hotel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'hotel'
- DAY 1: Uncomfortable Flight (July 6, 2014)Greetings from Shanghai!
We spent 14 hours on the direct flight from Toronto to Shanghai on Air Canada.
My flight could be summarized in three simple key words: sleep, malnourishment, and noisy.
I slept for 13 out of the 14 hours—I have Posted by gillsofafish in Returning to the Birthplace | Jul 6, 2014
- A rousing song
those of you who spent hours cleaning your son"s boots will be pleased to know they were accepted effortlessly by the authorities...good work every one!!! We were met by the folks fro Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jun 28, 2014
- Sorrento: Where we stayedPrevious Post: How we got there
So once we finally reached Sorrento, we had to reach our destination for those days, Maison Toffani!
- Where we Stayed
Everything I write here is based on what I directly experienced, so I will only write Posted by dindiosk in Current Destination: Amalfi Coast, Italy | Jun 11, 2014
- Preparing to Rediscover a Good FriendWe started this Travellerspoint experience as a way to thank everybody who somehow contributed to our California trip in October 2013. The older posts in here related to that experience, and it is still possible for anyone interested to read Posted by dindiosk in Current Destination: Amalfi Coast, Italy | Apr 7, 2014
- Day 98 Lima Last Minute LocalThe lasts two days of the trip, we set out to explore as much as we can, it is our last breath…
We take a public bus out to Larco Museum, which shows artifacts from Northern Cultures of Peru, but it Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Mar 3, 2014
- Day 17-18 A Contemporary City
Under the white flourescent Hotel Blumenau sign, 3 am in the morning on the dimly lit deserted street, despite the receptionist's warning about the streets not being so safe at this time of Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Dec 8, 2013
- Bangkok to Koh Tao
Our flight from Hoi an to Bangkok yesterday was good. We arrived in Bangkok at around 2pm and got a taxi to the city. Last night we spent more than usual on a hotel with a pool as a treat. Posted by Kirstyonwroot in England to South East Asia | Dec 6, 2013
- Another Hotel YarnSo one more blog on the hotel adventures. I was staying at the Hilton when the price went up to $200/night from $85, not a good option. I was leaving for home soon so I just went for price, the Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 20, 2013
- Kindness Hotel (Houyi Jiuru ) 今次高雄之旅住宿的是[[http://h017.kindness-hotel.com.tw/Room.php|康橋商旅--後驛九如館]]。是一所嚴重地要推介的旅館。
I highly recommend to stay in[[http://h017.kindness-hotel.com.tw/Room.php| Kindness Hotel (Houyi Jiuru )]] if you go to Kaohsiung, Taiwan. We had just finished to s Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog。 | Oct 12, 2013
- Toronto Hotel AdventuresIn Toronto it seemed that I was a gypsy. I stayed in about 8 different hotels in 6 weeks. I never unpacked my bags, just kind of piled up my stuff in groups in the bags so that I did Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 18, 2013
- Mandalay Day 2===We started our Mandalay city tour at Shwe Kyaung Monastery. The teak constructed monastery survived World War 2 bombing and is the lone example of 19th century Myanmar style in the palace area.===
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/495486/large Posted by mjschrum in Meanderings in Myanmar | Oct 14, 2013
- Mandalay Day 1===Pagodas, palaces, temples, museums… so where do we go? The mall, of course. We need road food for our upcoming trip to Hsipaw so we used that as an excuse to do some mall walking and people watching. Afterward, we Posted by mjschrum in Meanderings in Myanmar | Oct 13, 2013
- BKK Bonanza Day 1Dim sum tastes just as good at 4.30am in Changi Airport. That was our early breakfast after a nice enough flight from Perth to Singapore on Tiger Airways. (It was an Airbus A320, just for the record.) Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number Ten... BBB | Sep 28, 2013
- All Roads Lead To...: Rome!!!Update: All new posts can be found at [[http://thewanderingmind.net|http://thewanderingmind.net]].
Italy. For years, really for most of my life, Italy has been the place I have wanted to go. That I singled out any particular place is quit Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Sep 20, 2013
- Enter BeijingOur train arrived at 9:55, two hours late, and it was certain to be another mob scene complete with trying to get our several pieces of luggage off and across barriers, and the crowd. Jack met us coming off Posted by Kwpres in A US History Teacher in Asia | Aug 22, 2013
- Entering the great imperial walled city of Xi'anWe rose early to have our breakfast in the buffet at the Overlook Hotel, said goodbye to Jack Torrance and the rest of the staff, and headed out the door to get to the airport for our 9:50. Oops...scratch Posted by Kwpres in A US History Teacher in Asia | Aug 20, 2013
- A full day in ChengduWe woke up at 6 and cracked the whip on the girls to make sure that we were downstairs for breakfast at 7 o'clock. Sandy was going to pick us up at 8 because he informed us that the Posted by Kwpres in A US History Teacher in Asia | Aug 18, 2013
- Chengdu: It feels like the Chicago of ChinaAt this point, I think it's proper to give a tip of the hat to Larry and Qin Herzberg. Their "China Survival Guide" was full of "heads up" issues that the new traveler to China should be aware of. Posted by Kwpres in A US History Teacher in Asia | Aug 17, 2013
- Captain's Log: Stardate 16-8-2013 SupplimentalOk, no pics on this one. We are waiting for our flight to Chengdu and it's late "due to air traffic congestion."
So, let's have a little fun on the "small game." A phony Q & A session. Posted by Kwpres in A US History Teacher in Asia | Aug 16, 2013
- Some downtime...and entering the People's Republic of ChinaWhen we fell into bed Thursday night, after our excursion through Hong Kong, we decided to give the kids (and let's be honest, ourselves too!) some downtime in the morning. Our flight to Guilin was not until 4:10, and Posted by Kwpres in A US History Teacher in Asia | Aug 10, 2013
- Over the Pole and into SeoulGoing from Boston to JFK was a hop, skip, and a plop. But getting ready for our 14 hour flight to Seoul seemed daunting. Bruce and Jo had gone on Korean Air when they went to meet Laurie Posted by Kwpres in A US History Teacher in Asia | Aug 6, 2013
- Beginnings in BeantownBruce and the girls were in Boston today and yesterday for a reunion of the families who had gone to Anhui province in 2003 from the Boston area to pick up their daughters. Hayley was in the group and Posted by Kwpres in A US History Teacher in Asia | Aug 4, 2013
- FINAL DESTINATIONAt a really cheap rate of $46 I got a direct flight, 1300 km long, from Thailand to Malaysia. Yup that's right, I'm in Malaysia. This is, unfortunately, the LAST stop on my summer journey. Luckily, I am ending my Posted by mayals in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 10, 2013
- Paris July 14-17==Day 1==
The flight to Paris was brutal, not only was it expensive, but it took FOREVER. We left Rio de Janiero on Saturday night, and got to Paris on Monday morning. But unfortunately this is what happens when you Posted by oliviiaaaaaaa in My Dream Trip Around The World | Jun 6, 2013
- Rio de Janeiro July 11-13 ==Day 1==
We have arrived in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil! It is super warm here too! The region of South America has to have the best weather. Constantly warm and sunny with nothing to ruin your day! I can not believe Posted by oliviiaaaaaaa in My Dream Trip Around The World | May 25, 2013