Blog Entries tagged 'hotel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'hotel'
- Serengeti Part I
As we wait for Malisa to come and collect us for today’s safari, Chris catches up on some Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 19, 2016
- "Three Pairs Of Socks For A Dollar..!!"Sat 25th/Sunday 26th.June'16...After contributing a few voluntary hours at the annuaul Lytham Hall Club Day on Saturday, I stayed back & enjoyed a beautiful sunny afternoon of events at a typical English family friendly village show..Traditional market st Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 28, 2016
- Ndutu - Mbuzi Mawe
I start the day with a spot of bird watching as the sun comes up.
===[b]Wh Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 18, 2016
- [TITLE]Deluxe Getaway Hire 10 Guests 4 Br[\TITLE]
Fahrten im Heißluftballon - Zu den drei etablierten Ballon-Spezialisten in der Place gehören Bob's Balloon Routes , Orlando Balloon Tours und Magic Sunrise Ballooning Nach dem Einstieg wird der Gast von einer warmen Brise durch perish Düfte getragen und Posted by katherynpqje in high rank seo | Jun 26, 2016
- [TITLE]Best 3 Ways To Buy Cheap Disneyland Tickets[\TITLE]
Clients can book their tickets and passes ahead of period, so that when they stage off their flight and choose up their car, they can get began immediately taking pleasure in all Holiday to orlando has to offer. By reserving Posted by joshuaqkjr in fish collagen product | Jun 26, 2016
- "Brews With Views"20th & 21st June'16:
Proud of their heritage & rich cultural history & with a reputation for good cuisine.!!..That's what you get when you are in the Ribble Valley & that's where I've been hiding out for the last two Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 21, 2016
- Hanoi Arrival with many scam tai at the airport As you know that , there are so many scam taxi at the airport. I have paid 38 US$/ 2 person for 1 car from airport to Hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
When I finsish clear my lugguge , Posted by AlexTan in Vietnam holiday | Jun 18, 2016
- [TITLE]Castle Howchow Beach Hotel Hotel[\TITLE]
It is near shopping centres - Tuk Com (IT Shopping center & Department Store), Central Plaza Khon Kaen as well as several banking institutions and hospitals. Chaipat Hotel , 106/3 Namuang Rd, ☎ +66 43 333056-59 Budget hotel with a Posted by delmarumiq in swimwear reviews | Jun 7, 2016
- "An Arabian Sun & Sand Experience"Day 3... 1/06/2016
Decided to brave the heat and take the stroll this morning to view Burj Khalifa & surrounds..Awesome & unique piece of architectural engineering to say the least.!!.For the statisticians out there, my research tells me it's built on Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 2, 2016
- An Early Arrival With An Early Check In..!!31/05/2016..
I had read Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | May 31, 2016
- It's all about resort and hotelSabang hills resort, Puerto gallera
How to get there? By private car 1 to 1 half hours to batangas port, Public transpo by bus can found along edsa, buendia pasay and in front or beside starmall alabang approximately 1-2 Posted by elvienture in Hotel and Resort | May 23, 2016
- HDTV Cam UpdateThere have been quite a few cameras added since my last update. Camera upgrades at some locations have been completed and not only ship tracker added to each site, but option of air traffic tracker on a few.
By the way, Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- Cormier Plage - Cap-Haïtien - Port au PrinceDay eight of our tour of Haiti with [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/haiti/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
Darkness still hangs over the Caribbean as we go for breakfast this morning, later replaced by an aspiring sunri Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Feb 3, 2016
- Port au Prince – Cap-HaïtienDay six of our tour of Haiti arranged by [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/haiti/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
An early start this morning for our transfer to Aérogare Guy Malary (the domestic airport) for the short fli Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Feb 1, 2016
- Bali - KutaOK - just a short note and soe nice photos.
We left Melbourne quite early - 10 qm flight out that arrived about 12.30 local time (3.30 melbourne time)
by the time we'd clared the airport we got too our hotel forthe Posted by Markfr in Mark's Travels | Jan 8, 2016
- Shanghai, China [center][/center]
Shanghai Pudong Airport - Hello China!! We arrived 22 Sept 2015 at 4 pm.
Since I woke up at 430 am in Calgary on Monday morning, Sept 21, and went to bed at 1030 Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Sep 26, 2015
- Mapo YakisobaMapo Yakisoba is one of many soul food people who live in the prefecture Miyagi eat. What makes this dish so interesting is that other parts of Japan has never thought of adding Mapo Tofu to noodles, only rice. Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Sep 30, 2015
- My impressions about Eski Masal Hotel in AntalyaThis summer i went to Turkey one more time (probably 7th or 8th, don't remember the exact number). I adore this country for its views, people, lifestyle, sightseeing and for many more things. My last 3 times in Turkey I Posted by AlexIlkiv in My trip to Antalya, Turkey | Aug 24, 2015
- The City of Old and New - Panama CityWe arrived into Panama City at 5am from our overnight bus. It was 5am so of course we were tired and just wanting to head to our hotel.
After realising we couldn’t catch a bus and already buying a card Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 18, 2015
- [Florence] Train to Florence & Review of Hotel Fiorita[center][/center]
Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/25/|[Rome] When it rains, it pours - Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps]]
It's an early day again as we drag our Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 18, 2015
- [Rome] Hotel AlexandraPrevious entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/12/|Vernazza's evening looks like midnight in Winter]]
From La Spezia Centrale in Cinque Terre, we took the train to Roma Termini, tickets booked via Trenitalia.it. We use this website for all o Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 11, 2015
- 1st Night in MilanPrevious Post: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/1/|Qatar Stopover]]
Our arrival and departure point was at the Milan Malpensa Airport, making Milan our first stop in Europe. We only used it as a transit at this point of time. We would later re Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 7, 2015
- Why would people live in coffins? Not quite a capsule hotel, but close enough. $27/night near the train station, which is pretty much as cheap as you can get for those kind of locations in cities in Japan.
Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 13, 2015
- Day 25 - Agra to DelhiSo up early this morning for breakfast and checkout at 9:00 we store our luggage at the hotel and head out for the 4km walk to the red fort.
I must give commendations to Agra for their preservation of national monuments Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 19, 2015
- Day 15 - UdaipurHeading up to the rooftop restaurant in Udaipur we get the days breathtaking view of the lake and lake palace hotel.
After a coffee filled breakfast, we go to take a closer look at the lake. The lake terrace we hit Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 13, 2015