Blog Entries tagged 'hotel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'hotel'
- Butuceni - Capriana - Hincu - ChișinăuThe restaurant looks completely different this morning without the wedding party, decorations and DJ equipment.
For breakfast we are on the same table as a group of el Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 3, 2016
- The Most Luxurious Suite at the Wynn Macau
You haven’t really experienced luxury until you have been to Asia.
No matter the grandeur, the amenities or the price you pay… there isn’t a place in the western world, that can Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Aug 24, 2016
- Our Tuscan Retreat at La Pieve Marsina
Our Tuscan Retreat at La Pieve Marsina
As I am starting to type this article, laying with my computer on an antique pink quilt thrown on a wrought iron bed, a swallow flies into Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Aug 23, 2016
- CastelloBanfi Il Borgo, Luxury Retreat in Montalcino Italy
CastelloBanfi Il Borgo, Luxury Retreat in Montalcino Italy
Growing up as a devoted history lover, I have always daydreamed about living in a castle. I used to recreate that magic Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Aug 22, 2016
- Gourmet Lunch at “La Taverna”, Castello Banfi
As you might have read in my last post about the stunning 5 star resort [[http://littlebitesofbeauty.com/castellobanfi-il-borgo-luxury-retreat-in-montalcino-italy/|Castello Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Aug 20, 2016
- Mbuzi Mawe - Seronera Part II
After leaving the ‘Lion Tree’, we try to find somewhere to stop for our picnic lunch. Malisa’s initial plan is to park down by Lake Magadi, but there is n Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 20, 2016
- WE CAN BREATHEOur first view of Cusco
We left our lodge by boat at 8:30am and headed back to Maldonada where we stopped to visit a lovely butterfly farm. We were at the airport in ple Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Jul 10, 2016
- Serengeti Part II
As we arrive at our lunch stop, a memory of 29 elephants wander past in the distance. As they do.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Elephants_ Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 19, 2016
- Monsoon Arrives In Manali..!!30th. June'16>Departed a rain drenched Kashmiri Gate Bus Station in Delhi at 7pm for the 11.5hr. road trip to the hills of Manali in Himachal Pradesh..As comfortable as a bus journey can be on long trips & especially India, I Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jul 3, 2016
- Serengeti Part I
As we wait for Malisa to come and collect us for today’s safari, Chris catches up on some Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 19, 2016
- "Three Pairs Of Socks For A Dollar..!!"Sat 25th/Sunday 26th.June'16...After contributing a few voluntary hours at the annuaul Lytham Hall Club Day on Saturday, I stayed back & enjoyed a beautiful sunny afternoon of events at a typical English family friendly village show..Traditional market st Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 28, 2016
- Ndutu - Mbuzi Mawe
I start the day with a spot of bird watching as the sun comes up.
===[b]Wh Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 18, 2016
- "Brews With Views"20th & 21st June'16:
Proud of their heritage & rich cultural history & with a reputation for good cuisine.!!..That's what you get when you are in the Ribble Valley & that's where I've been hiding out for the last two Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 21, 2016
- Hanoi Arrival with many scam tai at the airport As you know that , there are so many scam taxi at the airport. I have paid 38 US$/ 2 person for 1 car from airport to Hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
When I finsish clear my lugguge , Posted by AlexTan in Vietnam holiday | Jun 18, 2016
- "An Arabian Sun & Sand Experience"Day 3... 1/06/2016
Decided to brave the heat and take the stroll this morning to view Burj Khalifa & surrounds..Awesome & unique piece of architectural engineering to say the least.!!.For the statisticians out there, my research tells me it's built on Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 2, 2016
- An Early Arrival With An Early Check In..!!31/05/2016..
I had read Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | May 31, 2016
- It's all about resort and hotelSabang hills resort, Puerto gallera
How to get there? By private car 1 to 1 half hours to batangas port, Public transpo by bus can found along edsa, buendia pasay and in front or beside starmall alabang approximately 1-2 Posted by elvienture in Hotel and Resort | May 23, 2016
- HDTV Cam UpdateThere have been quite a few cameras added since my last update. Camera upgrades at some locations have been completed and not only ship tracker added to each site, but option of air traffic tracker on a few.
By the way, Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- Cormier Plage - Cap-Haïtien - Port au PrinceDay eight of our tour of Haiti with [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/haiti/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
Darkness still hangs over the Caribbean as we go for breakfast this morning, later replaced by an aspiring sunri Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Feb 3, 2016
- Port au Prince – Cap-HaïtienDay six of our tour of Haiti arranged by [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/haiti/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
An early start this morning for our transfer to Aérogare Guy Malary (the domestic airport) for the short fli Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Feb 1, 2016
- Bali - KutaOK - just a short note and soe nice photos.
We left Melbourne quite early - 10 qm flight out that arrived about 12.30 local time (3.30 melbourne time)
by the time we'd clared the airport we got too our hotel forthe Posted by Markfr in Mark's Travels | Jan 8, 2016
- Shanghai, China [center][/center]
Shanghai Pudong Airport - Hello China!! We arrived 22 Sept 2015 at 4 pm.
Since I woke up at 430 am in Calgary on Monday morning, Sept 21, and went to bed at 1030 Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Sep 26, 2015
- Mapo YakisobaMapo Yakisoba is one of many soul food people who live in the prefecture Miyagi eat. What makes this dish so interesting is that other parts of Japan has never thought of adding Mapo Tofu to noodles, only rice. Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Sep 30, 2015
- My impressions about Eski Masal Hotel in AntalyaThis summer i went to Turkey one more time (probably 7th or 8th, don't remember the exact number). I adore this country for its views, people, lifestyle, sightseeing and for many more things. My last 3 times in Turkey I Posted by AlexIlkiv in My trip to Antalya, Turkey | Aug 24, 2015
- The City of Old and New - Panama CityWe arrived into Panama City at 5am from our overnight bus. It was 5am so of course we were tired and just wanting to head to our hotel.
After realising we couldn’t catch a bus and already buying a card Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 18, 2015