Blog Entries tagged 'hotel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'hotel'
- Day 12 沖繩縣 一路向北 shopping日OKINAWA OUTLET MALL ASHIBINAA
沖繩南部四日時間即將結束，而在由南部去北部中途去了OKINAWA OUTLET MALL ASHIBINAA，這一個outlet 肯定會有東西可以買到。非常值得用半日時間來購物。商店我不多說了，反正就是比香港便宜。
想介紹的是outlet 及停車場則的沖縄菜園ビュッフェ カラカラ あしびなー店。
這是一所用沖繩新鮮蔬菜入饌和沖繩料理的放題。性價 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Jan 4, 2017
- Hotel Rising Sun Miyakojima 宮古島旭日酒店 ホテルライジングサン首先Hotel Rising Sun Miyakojima 中文名稱是宮古島旭日酒店，Hotels.com 上的 上野費利斯別墅套房 是另一間酒店。
地址: [[https://goo.gl/maps/BQ9SRUQc Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 29, 2016
- Day 4 石垣島 沒有行程的行程行程來到第四日，天氣時晴時暗，故取消了原定去民族村的行程。
[b]午餐:郷土料理 磯[/b Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 27, 2016
- 石垣 富崎海灘花園度假村比原定遲了出發，但又出奇地早了到達，我們剛好趕及搭乘早一班的酒店專車，否則要等到3:30。
午餐地點是一間名不經傳，tabelog 和網絡上都不多評分的地道餐廳。見menu 上有三個「定食」的字便直接叫這三款定食。原來是炒豚肉定食、炸豬排定食和雞球揚物，味道是出奇地好吃。於是想追加其他食物，但研究完一輪，其實除了炒 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 24, 2016
- Port au Prince: Marché de Fer and Atiz Rezistans
===Iron Market (Marché de Fer)===
As we were unable to reach this – one Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 2, 2016
- Montrouis - Port au PrinceToday is very much a non-event, as David is up at 04:00 with an upset tummy. He stays in bed while I go for breakfast, the whole morning, as well as while I enjoy lunch. Only as we are checking Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Oct 31, 2016
- Port au Prince - Montrouis
We have a nice leisurely start this morning before being picked up for the two hour journey to Montrouis and the Moulin sur Mer beach resort.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Oct 29, 2016
- Bristol - London Heathrow
During our visit to Haiti for the [[http://grete-howard.travellerspoint.com/288/|carnival]] in February this year, we were fascinated by our guide Serge's tales of the Haiti's offic Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Oct 27, 2016
- Palawan trip2016January 2016 I decided to celebrate my birthday in Puerto princesa ,Palawan. I choose to stay in AZIZA paradize which is near the airport 10-15 min away from the airport and staff will pick and drop you. 5 min Posted by elvienture in Palawan trip2016 | Oct 31, 2016
- Butuceni - Capriana - Hincu - ChișinăuThe restaurant looks completely different this morning without the wedding party, decorations and DJ equipment.
For breakfast we are on the same table as a group of el Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 3, 2016
- The Most Luxurious Suite at the Wynn Macau
You haven’t really experienced luxury until you have been to Asia.
No matter the grandeur, the amenities or the price you pay… there isn’t a place in the western world, that can Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Aug 24, 2016
- Our Tuscan Retreat at La Pieve Marsina
Our Tuscan Retreat at La Pieve Marsina
As I am starting to type this article, laying with my computer on an antique pink quilt thrown on a wrought iron bed, a swallow flies into Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Aug 23, 2016
- CastelloBanfi Il Borgo, Luxury Retreat in Montalcino Italy
CastelloBanfi Il Borgo, Luxury Retreat in Montalcino Italy
Growing up as a devoted history lover, I have always daydreamed about living in a castle. I used to recreate that magic Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Aug 22, 2016
- Gourmet Lunch at “La Taverna”, Castello Banfi
As you might have read in my last post about the stunning 5 star resort [[http://littlebitesofbeauty.com/castellobanfi-il-borgo-luxury-retreat-in-montalcino-italy/|Castello Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Aug 20, 2016
- Mbuzi Mawe - Seronera Part II
After leaving the ‘Lion Tree’, we try to find somewhere to stop for our picnic lunch. Malisa’s initial plan is to park down by Lake Magadi, but there is n Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 20, 2016
- WE CAN BREATHEOur first view of Cusco
We left our lodge by boat at 8:30am and headed back to Maldonada where we stopped to visit a lovely butterfly farm. We were at the airport in ple Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Jul 10, 2016
- Serengeti Part II
As we arrive at our lunch stop, a memory of 29 elephants wander past in the distance. As they do.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Elephants_ Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 19, 2016
- Monsoon Arrives In Manali..!!30th. June'16>Departed a rain drenched Kashmiri Gate Bus Station in Delhi at 7pm for the 11.5hr. road trip to the hills of Manali in Himachal Pradesh..As comfortable as a bus journey can be on long trips & especially India, I Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jul 3, 2016
- Serengeti Part I
As we wait for Malisa to come and collect us for today’s safari, Chris catches up on some Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 19, 2016
- "Three Pairs Of Socks For A Dollar..!!"Sat 25th/Sunday 26th.June'16...After contributing a few voluntary hours at the annuaul Lytham Hall Club Day on Saturday, I stayed back & enjoyed a beautiful sunny afternoon of events at a typical English family friendly village show..Traditional market st Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 28, 2016
- Ndutu - Mbuzi Mawe
I start the day with a spot of bird watching as the sun comes up.
===[b]Wh Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 18, 2016
- "Brews With Views"20th & 21st June'16:
Proud of their heritage & rich cultural history & with a reputation for good cuisine.!!..That's what you get when you are in the Ribble Valley & that's where I've been hiding out for the last two Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 21, 2016
- Hanoi Arrival with many scam tai at the airport As you know that , there are so many scam taxi at the airport. I have paid 38 US$/ 2 person for 1 car from airport to Hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
When I finsish clear my lugguge , Posted by AlexTan in Vietnam holiday | Jun 18, 2016
- "An Arabian Sun & Sand Experience"Day 3... 1/06/2016
Decided to brave the heat and take the stroll this morning to view Burj Khalifa & surrounds..Awesome & unique piece of architectural engineering to say the least.!!.For the statisticians out there, my research tells me it's built on Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 2, 2016
- An Early Arrival With An Early Check In..!!31/05/2016..
I had read Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | May 31, 2016