Blog Entries tagged 'hotel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'hotel'
- Why would people live in coffins? Not quite a capsule hotel, but close enough. $27/night near the train station, which is pretty much as cheap as you can get for those kind of locations in cities in Japan.
Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 13, 2015
- Day 25 - Agra to DelhiSo up early this morning for breakfast and checkout at 9:00 we store our luggage at the hotel and head out for the 4km walk to the red fort.
I must give commendations to Agra for their preservation of national monuments Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 19, 2015
- Day 15 - UdaipurHeading up to the rooftop restaurant in Udaipur we get the days breathtaking view of the lake and lake palace hotel.
After a coffee filled breakfast, we go to take a closer look at the lake. The lake terrace we hit Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 13, 2015
- Day 14 - Cochin to UdaipurOur fist and only internal flight of the trip today and taxi to the airport is booked room packed and now the lazy wait until midday to farewell And say hello to Udaipur.
We chill out in the hotel courtyard restaurant Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 7, 2015
- Day 13 - CochinLate start today in lazy Fort Kochi and it is a lot quieter on the streets without the passengers from the QE2 on land as it departed last night. It's a walk to the Dutch and Jewish area which we Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 7, 2015
- Days 0-1: Travel, Arrival and Settling InThere was definitely no time for blogging in Singapore, nor indeed a toilet break. Nerdia even had to forgo her usual "disembarkation etiquette" and push her way off the 'plane first. Brisk walk to Transfer Lounge E, obtain Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number 10: HK Hooray! | Feb 2, 2015
- Cuba Libre - Coffee, Camera and CDA beautiful orange light is streaming into our room through the window shutters. Curiosity gets the best of me and I walk out onto the terrace to experience the Cuban sunrise...camera time!...photo opportunity ( one of many )! Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jan 26, 2015
- Day 16 - Inle Lake to YangonIt’s the first day of December, but no wintery northern hemisphere weather her in Inle Lake which provides another beautiful sunrise to go with our canal view from both the Villa and Restaurant.
Another beautiful breakfast spread at the hotel and Posted by lee_1986 in Myanmar (Burma) - 2013 | Dec 18, 2013
- [Bangkok] Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam & Fashion MallACCOR 集團於曼谷有超過20間酒店。今次揀選了2011年尾開業的旅館白金水門諾富特酒店。
我們由機場搭乘Airport Link到 RachaPrarop站向Central World 方向一直行十分鐘。雖然是少少十分鐘的路程，但由於要經過水門市場及馬路凹凸不平，再加上天氣炎熱，行起來都有點辛苦。
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 4, 2014
- [Bangkok] Night Cruise at Chao Phraya River
There are lots of choices for the Night Cruise at Chao Phraya River , Chaophraya Dinner Cruise, Loy Nava Cruise , Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise, Horizon Cruise, etc,. We can see other Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 3, 2014
- 夜遊昭披耶河(Chao Phraya River) 湄南河- Horizon Cruise by Shangri-la [[http://simony.travellerspoint.com/120/|<English Version>]]
曼谷的夜遊昭披耶河(Chao Phraya River)連晚餐的選擇很多，Chaophraya Dinner Cruise, Loy Nava Cruise , Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise, Horizon C Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 3, 2014
- The Swiss speak everything but English? (Part 2)After dealing with the car rental fiasco, I thought we could officially begin our Euro trip, part deux. The GPS thought otherwise.
Me: "So, do we know where we are going in Lausanne?
Mom: "Yes, the Olympic museum."
Dad: "I'm trying to Posted by CuriousCaseOf in Action is Character | Nov 29, 2014
- BSA Tower (Makati)Hotel/Resort name: BSA Tower
Booking year: 2014
Price from: 2.450 php
Staff service: Ok have nothing to set my finger on.
Room type: Executive Studio
Standard rooms: Old and need Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Nov 2, 2014
- Willy's Beach Club Hotel (Boracay)Hotel/Resort name: Willy's Beach Club Hotel
Booking year: 2014
Price from: 3.100
Staff service: Very good and very help full
Room type: Deluxe room
Standard rooms: Ok clean and Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Nov 2, 2014
- Zpad Residences (Tacloban)Hotel/Resort name: Zpad Residences
Booking year: 2014
Price from: 1.750 php
Staff service: Ok service
Room type: Zpad Twin
Standard rooms: OK they are clean and good. Need some Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Nov 2, 2014
- SeaShore Resort.(Sogod)Hotel/Resort name: SeaShore Resort. Stay no 2
Location: Sogod, Southern Leyte
Booking Year: 2014
Price: from 1.300 PHP
Staff service: Good
Room type: Superior suite
Standard rooms: OK need some pa Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Nov 2, 2014
- Go Hotels TaclobanHotel/Resort name: Go Hotels
Location: Tacloban, Leyte
Booking year: 2014
Stars: *** (3)
Price from: 1.288 PHP
Staff service: Very good in every way
Room type: Single bed.
Standard rooms: rooms are small but Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Nov 2, 2014
- Catalina Hotel and resort (Sogod)Hotel/Resort name: Villa Catalina Manor & Beach Resort
Booking year: 2014
Price from: 850 php
Staff service: OK very helpful and nice
Room type: double bed room
Standard rooms: OK Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Nov 2, 2014
- Mary, TurkmenistanHotel: Stay at the Yrsgal Hotel - really friendly family run place and the your woman at reception speaks excellent English and is very helpful.
Food: Recommend the Yrsgal cafe (not the restaurant which is actually a private night club), where Posted by UnwindRoad in Unwind on the Silk Road | Oct 21, 2014
- BakuYou need a map in Baku.
If like us you rely on wifi, and you get there before the shops open in the morning so you can't buy a map, you're in trouble.
Baku is incredibly badly signposted.
From the train station, we Posted by UnwindRoad in Unwind on the Silk Road | Oct 14, 2014
- VladikavkazArrival from Tbilisi: Be ready for a long long wait at the border crossing. 4 hours was our time and that seems to be normal.
We decided to get a mashrutka from Tbilisi to Kazbegi, which is quite a touristy town, Posted by UnwindRoad in Unwind on the Silk Road | Oct 2, 2014
- TbilisiBus station: As with so many bus stations on this journey, Tbilisi's felt chaotic and stressful when we first arrived. And quite a long taxi ride into town. In fact the metro station is right next to the bus station, Posted by UnwindRoad in Unwind on the Silk Road | Sep 26, 2014
- TrabzonLocal transport: we have to confess we didn't take any this time and we took a cab from and to the bus station, for the arrival because this was a very bustly port and it was getting late when we Posted by UnwindRoad in Unwind on the Silk Road | Sep 24, 2014
- Preparing for our trip!Ever since I moved to Switzerland, in 2010, my mom makes a yearly trip to this side of the world and we travel somewhere else together. It is our mother-daughter thing, an event we absolutely love and make sure to Posted by dindiosk in Current Destination: Greece and Turkey | Sep 13, 2014
- ConstantaWe were not in Constanta long enough to draw any conclusions, but we did experience some travel headache which this post might help others to avoid...
Local transport: We were in a hotel about a mile and a half from the Posted by UnwindRoad in Unwind on the Silk Road | Sep 13, 2014