Blog Entries tagged 'hotel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'hotel'
- It's all about resort and hotelSabang hills resort, Puerto gallera
How to get there? By private car 1 to 1 half hours to batangas port, Public transpo by bus can found along edsa, buendia pasay and in front or beside starmall alabang approximately 1-2 Posted by elvienture in Hotel and Resort | May 23, 2016
- HDTV Cam UpdateThere have been quite a few cameras added since my last update. Camera upgrades at some locations have been completed and not only ship tracker added to each site, but option of air traffic tracker on a few.
By the way, Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- Cormier Plage - Cap-Haïtien - Port au PrinceDay eight of our tour of Haiti with [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/haiti/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
Darkness still hangs over the Caribbean as we go for breakfast this morning, later replaced by an aspiring sunri Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Feb 3, 2016
- Port au Prince – Cap-HaïtienDay six of our tour of Haiti arranged by [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/haiti/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
An early start this morning for our transfer to Aérogare Guy Malary (the domestic airport) for the short fli Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Feb 1, 2016
- Bali - KutaOK - just a short note and soe nice photos.
We left Melbourne quite early - 10 qm flight out that arrived about 12.30 local time (3.30 melbourne time)
by the time we'd clared the airport we got too our hotel forthe Posted by Markfr in Mark's Travels | Jan 8, 2016
- Shanghai, China [center][/center]
Shanghai Pudong Airport - Hello China!! We arrived 22 Sept 2015 at 4 pm.
Since I woke up at 430 am in Calgary on Monday morning, Sept 21, and went to bed at 1030 Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Sep 26, 2015
- Mapo YakisobaMapo Yakisoba is one of many soul food people who live in the prefecture Miyagi eat. What makes this dish so interesting is that other parts of Japan has never thought of adding Mapo Tofu to noodles, only rice. Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Sep 30, 2015
- My impressions about Eski Masal Hotel in AntalyaThis summer i went to Turkey one more time (probably 7th or 8th, don't remember the exact number). I adore this country for its views, people, lifestyle, sightseeing and for many more things. My last 3 times in Turkey I Posted by AlexIlkiv in My trip to Antalya, Turkey | Aug 24, 2015
- The City of Old and New - Panama CityWe arrived into Panama City at 5am from our overnight bus. It was 5am so of course we were tired and just wanting to head to our hotel.
After realising we couldn’t catch a bus and already buying a card Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 18, 2015
- [Florence] Train to Florence & Review of Hotel Fiorita[center][/center]
Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/25/|[Rome] When it rains, it pours - Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps]]
It's an early day again as we drag our Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 18, 2015
- [Rome] Hotel AlexandraPrevious entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/12/|Vernazza's evening looks like midnight in Winter]]
From La Spezia Centrale in Cinque Terre, we took the train to Roma Termini, tickets booked via Trenitalia.it. We use this website for all o Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 11, 2015
- 1st Night in MilanPrevious Post: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/1/|Qatar Stopover]]
Our arrival and departure point was at the Milan Malpensa Airport, making Milan our first stop in Europe. We only used it as a transit at this point of time. We would later re Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 7, 2015
- Why would people live in coffins? Not quite a capsule hotel, but close enough. $27/night near the train station, which is pretty much as cheap as you can get for those kind of locations in cities in Japan.
Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 13, 2015
- Day 25 - Agra to DelhiSo up early this morning for breakfast and checkout at 9:00 we store our luggage at the hotel and head out for the 4km walk to the red fort.
I must give commendations to Agra for their preservation of national monuments Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 19, 2015
- Day 15 - UdaipurHeading up to the rooftop restaurant in Udaipur we get the days breathtaking view of the lake and lake palace hotel.
After a coffee filled breakfast, we go to take a closer look at the lake. The lake terrace we hit Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 13, 2015
- Day 14 - Cochin to UdaipurOur fist and only internal flight of the trip today and taxi to the airport is booked room packed and now the lazy wait until midday to farewell And say hello to Udaipur.
We chill out in the hotel courtyard restaurant Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 7, 2015
- Day 13 - CochinLate start today in lazy Fort Kochi and it is a lot quieter on the streets without the passengers from the QE2 on land as it departed last night. It's a walk to the Dutch and Jewish area which we Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 7, 2015
- Days 0-1: Travel, Arrival and Settling InThere was definitely no time for blogging in Singapore, nor indeed a toilet break. Nerdia even had to forgo her usual "disembarkation etiquette" and push her way off the 'plane first. Brisk walk to Transfer Lounge E, obtain Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number 10: HK Hooray! | Feb 2, 2015
- Cuba Libre - Coffee, Camera and CDA beautiful orange light is streaming into our room through the window shutters. Curiosity gets the best of me and I walk out onto the terrace to experience the Cuban sunrise...camera time!...photo opportunity ( one of many )! Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jan 26, 2015
- Day 16 - Inle Lake to YangonIt’s the first day of December, but no wintery northern hemisphere weather her in Inle Lake which provides another beautiful sunrise to go with our canal view from both the Villa and Restaurant.
Another beautiful breakfast spread at the hotel and Posted by lee_1986 in Myanmar (Burma) - 2013 | Dec 18, 2013
- [Bangkok] Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam & Fashion MallACCOR 集團於曼谷有超過20間酒店。今次揀選了2011年尾開業的旅館白金水門諾富特酒店。
我們由機場搭乘Airport Link到 RachaPrarop站向Central World 方向一直行十分鐘。雖然是少少十分鐘的路程，但由於要經過水門市場及馬路凹凸不平，再加上天氣炎熱，行起來都有點辛苦。
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 4, 2014
- [Bangkok] Night Cruise at Chao Phraya River
There are lots of choices for the Night Cruise at Chao Phraya River , Chaophraya Dinner Cruise, Loy Nava Cruise , Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise, Horizon Cruise, etc,. We can see other Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 3, 2014
- 夜遊昭披耶河(Chao Phraya River) 湄南河- Horizon Cruise by Shangri-la [[http://simony.travellerspoint.com/120/|<English Version>]]
曼谷的夜遊昭披耶河(Chao Phraya River)連晚餐的選擇很多，Chaophraya Dinner Cruise, Loy Nava Cruise , Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise, Horizon C Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 3, 2014
- The Swiss speak everything but English? (Part 2)After dealing with the car rental fiasco, I thought we could officially begin our Euro trip, part deux. The GPS thought otherwise.
Me: "So, do we know where we are going in Lausanne?
Mom: "Yes, the Olympic museum."
Dad: "I'm trying to Posted by CuriousCaseOf in Action is Character | Nov 29, 2014
- BSA Tower (Makati)
Hotel/Resort name: BSA Tower
Booking year: 2014
Price from: 2.450 php
Staff service: Ok have Posted by Odd Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Nov 2, 2014