- Days 73 to 83Wed 19th Aug Day 73
We drove from Dalwallinu to Bobs brother Richards at Koorda. There really wasn't very much to see along the way except miles and miles of wheat and canola.
It was good to catch up with Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Aug 28, 2015
- ChicagoWeather cloudy but warm, mid 20's.
The city is still as beautiful as we remembered from our last visit in 2003. Navy Pier (https://navypier.com/) is one of the main attractions which during our last visit we spent many happy hours in Posted by RickAdderley in Route 66 | Aug 10, 2015
- Bed and BreakfastFor several years now, we've been coming out to the Cape a day early to avoid the bridge traffic and to have plenty of time to meander through the little shops and restaurants we find along the way from Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 22, 2015
- Days 32 toDays 32 and 33
Well, we have been busy the last two days. Cleaning the van of dust and dirt after the gravel roads we have been on. Hiroe did some washing and we have done a LOT of Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Jul 13, 2015
- How to do Tasmania in three days - with pictures and videoTasmania is a beautiful island so easily missed out while backpacking in Australia - but if you ignore it, you're missing a real treat.
Like anywhere when I'm travelling, I Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jul 6, 2015
- Camden Town Minicab Posted by camdenminicab in Camden Minicab Booking | Jun 29, 2015
- Family Class sponsorship-xiphiasimmigration.comThe reforms in the immigration sectors by Canadian government in the recent past has brought much needed relief for migrant communities, there are number of visa programs have been initiated to in order to help the family members to migrate Posted by Sushmaxiphias in Family Class sponsorship-xiphiasimmigrat | Jun 29, 2015
- Not all those who wander are lostBangkok (part 1)
After landing in Suvarnabhumi Airport, we boarded the SkyTrain (BTS) to Makkasan station, which was fairly close to our hostel and a lot cheaper than a taxi from the airport. We made our way out onto the street Posted by kay_bramm in GetLost | Jun 22, 2015
- My first time in New YorkI waited long before my first trip to New York. This is not envy that was missing in me, but I was not pressed. I knew that "the city that never sleeps" please me, it was obvious. I like to Posted by Roberto13124 in efawgfagag | Jun 17, 2015
- Day 1, May 23, 2014, THE LONGEST DAYDay 1 was a long, long travel day. Flew Air France Airbus 380 from SFO to Paris...largest commercial airline in history...two decks...516 passengers. We were in Premium Economy seats which were okay. No sleep for me. Posted by stevencavalli07 in Italy/Sicily May/June 2015 | May 25, 2015
- Italian in GermanyThe unofficial count for Italian restaurants in Frankfurt is round 180 so its a pretty good place to be for the Italian lifestyle
I have tried 5 of the best and they have all been authentic Posted by Bruco in An Italian Lifestyle | May 25, 2015
- April 27, 2015Classes are officially over at SAIT-Polytechnic and the one handed countdown till take off has begun!!! Contiki has dropped off our luggage tags, we have our insurance forms and plane tickets and perhaps the only things left to do are Posted by alitabrown in HMGT Study tour 2015 | Apr 27, 2015
- Sharoy Resort - A paradise built just for you.Freedom is the one word that relates to us and nature. Nature is always about freedom and to those who seek this freedom seek the bonding of mother nature. Wayanad resorts are located amidst hills and deciduous forests and it’s Posted by sharoyresort in SHAROY WAYANAD RESORTS | Apr 9, 2015
- JerusalemSeder night in Jerusalem 2015-we're excited to be joining Zel and Riza, their two beautiful Israeli sons Nadav and Eyal, Riza's mum Pauline visiting from Florida, and Jerusalemite friend Tamar. We're imitating the locals; this is to be our sole Posted by railea1 in Italy By Choice (IBC) | Apr 5, 2015
- FEB 15 16 CARNAVAL LAS TABLAS IN FULL SWINGTHE PEOPLE
Living in Las Tablas during Carnaval can only be described as a wonderful cultural extravaganza. The population of the town increases tenfold from around 10,000 to approximately 100,000. People sleep with family, friends, in their car o Posted by RDILL in Panama Bonaire Curacao 2015 | Feb 16, 2015
- Cuba Libre - Coffee, Camera and CDA beautiful orange light is streaming into our room through the window shutters. Curiosity gets the best of me and I walk out onto the terrace to experience the Cuban sunrise...camera time!...photo opportunity ( one of many )! Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jan 26, 2015
- Bali MarketsThe old markets in the main street in Ubud have recently been given a facelift , a refurbishment, but they still hold the biggest space and biggest cross section of produce and trinkets in Ubud . Its worth getting Posted by Bruco in Farmers Markets around the World | Dec 27, 2014
- Travelling in Vietnam - Useful informationA long and narrow country, Vietnam shares its borders with China, Laos and Cambodia and has tall mountains, rice paddy terraces on rolling hills, white sandy beaches and beautiful waterways. Most travellers decide to start off their Vietnam trip in Posted by xurykawaii in Homestay services in Vietnam | Dec 15, 2014
- travels through Italy = the highlightsHow to HIGHLIGHT the five most memorable experiences on this amazing journey, its nearly impossible as our journey was packed with highlights.
In Sardinia it was a combination of the visit to Morgonongiori where we visited the traditional pasta making bu Posted by Bruco in Foodie Tour Accross Italy with Benfatti | Nov 27, 2014
- Cooking in Talla then markets in ArezzoHard to believe its been 2 weeks of wonderful experiences around Italy and we are finishing off with another day exploring the hills and towns that make up the provence of Casentino, just to the north of La Torre Posted by Bruco in Foodie Tour Accross Italy with Benfatti | Nov 23, 2014
- Day 10 and day 6 of the bike ride.This morning was different in that we had a bike ride that started at 7:45 am. This meant a brief snack then on our bikes and complete the final ride in Italy. Fortunately it was Sunday as we Posted by Msdimond in Tuscany Trip | Sep 22, 2014
- Fun facts about Tigers[code]Tigers, also known as Panthera Tirgris (scientific name), are one of the furious creatures on earth. They have been the center of attraction as far as the wildlife conservation is concerned. However, there are a lot of details about this Posted by YashwantK in Exclusive Wildlife Sanctuary | Aug 21, 2014
- 6 things to do in Reykavik
People always relate Iceland as cold, boring, and mysterious place in earth. True in certain extent that Iceland is cold (not as cold as you think) and mysterious due to the rich land f Posted by keithyuenck in KEXplorer - My World Trotting Journey | Aug 17, 2014
- Welcome to Hollywood Hills!First day in LA!
Since I arrived at my hostel at midnight last night and woke up at 9:30 this morning I was pretty worried about what I would do with my day since I hadn't met anyone yet! Had some Posted by larabester in Bester goes Abroad! | Jun 27, 2014
- test june 9 Posted by johnbander in test_may2014 | Jun 9, 2014