- ladakh - unseen world All fellow travellers !
This article will open many routes of your mind to Ladakh - unseen world. One of the most beautiful and serene travel destination in the world, where we can find everything to change your mind to look Posted by vikram23 in ladakh - unseen world | Jul 10, 2011
- tours the world cultural heritage in Vietnam | Tours the wor
NhatPhong Travel Co. Ltd. is Vietnam 's First Luxury Tour Operator and Full Travel Service Agency. We are a 100% fully registered and privately-owned Vietnamese company which was founded by our award winning luxury travel specialists.
We offer luxury Posted by vinhnng in Travel agency in VietNam | Vietnam tour | Jul 8, 2011
- Alebrijes, Copal & Sustainable Industry in OaxacaWoodcarver Jacobo Ángeles, and his talented wife, painter María Mendoza, own an alebrije workshop in the town of San Martín Tilcajete, Ocotlán, Oaxaca, in southern Mexico. Alebrijes are those fanciful carved wooden figures one finds not only throughout th Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Jul 7, 2011
- Visiting Magnus in Paris[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/397506/P1080901.jpg caption=To Posted by haakonhobaek in Veni Vidi Vici | Jun 25, 2011
- Cochin IndiaHot day in Cochin where we saw lots of tired old buildings mostly built in the British Victroian Era with miles of rubbish in between. Deferred maintenence everywhere you look but interesting history and friendly people. Posted by alanwithy in Dawn Princess from Sydney to Dover | Jun 21, 2011
- Dinner in the Sky and a dark, comic operaRiga, Latvia
Spending four nights in a city affords us the luxury of time to explore a new environment at a leisurely, even gentile pace – more so than the typical tourist. Approaching the end of our time in Riga Posted by jamesh1066 in Overland from Europe to China and beyond | Jun 16, 2011
- Visiting Oaxaca with the Family Dog or CatAs the proprietor of a bed & breakfast in Oaxaca, Mexico, I frequently field inquiries from travelers with plans to visit the city who are intent upon bringing the family dog or cat along for the vacation. They initially Posted by titosarah in ACCOMMODATIONS IN OAXACA | Jun 12, 2011
- början är alltid svårast.yes, då kör vi.
Jag och min fina malin tog tåget ner till malmö i lördags för att spendera den resterande delen av dagen med hennes familj, och för att göra min resa till köpenhamn flygplats lite enklare. hade det Posted by annikasandström in student i krakow | Jun 6, 2011
- Dining in Oaxaca RestaurantsReal Oaxacan food remains a mystery to a majority of visitors to the city of Oaxaca and its central valleys. Most hotel managers, tour guides and others in the business have a preconceived notion of what tourists want when Posted by titosarah in RESTAURANTS IN AND AROUND OAXACA | Jun 3, 2011
- Adventure Down SouthThe so called "CDO dream" now pushed through with two additional stops: Bukidnon and Camiguin.
Let me start with our first destination in our adventure down south - Bukidnon. From Manila we flew to Cagayan de Oro via Cebu Pacific Posted by wanderluster in Wanderlust | May 21, 2011
- Natal na Dinamarca 2010==Fiquei em Paris por 16 horas, por causa da neve, estava realmente frio!==
==I stayed in Paris for 16 hours because of the snow,it was really cold!==
==Cheguei a Dinamarca as 02:30 da Posted by anabrazil in Descobrindo o mundo | Dec 24, 2010
- 2000 miles and 7 countries laterSo, we've arrived safely back in the UK with all our purchases intact, which is saying something for bringing pottery all the way from Romania.
Our trip was absolutely amazing and I couldn't recommend European train travel enough. The places we Posted by AOGardner in The Great Railway Journey | May 6, 2011
- In the Beginning!!!Every epic journey starts somewhere! My travelling started at the age of 20 in Holland, with my (at the time) arse of a boyfriend who for all his faults introduced me to the wonders of backpacking. Even if Posted by Jersey-Overland in In the Footsteps of Peachy Carnahan | Apr 16, 2011
- Sampson's Farm in Newton Abott“A foodie treat”. “Absolutely lovely”. “Rural idyll”.
So say some recent visitors to Sampson’s Farm in Newton Abbot; high praise indeed for this uniquely charming Devon hotel that could just as easily be described as a country inn, guest Posted by QualityHotels in Top Recommended Hotels | Apr 6, 2011
- Planning and PreparingAs we get into the last couple of weeks before the Big Trip, I wanted to check out if this was going to work, so this is my test blog. Somehow, I had planned to find trip Nirvana, being far Posted by fionnualap in Down Under trip | Mar 14, 2011
- Day 7, 8Day 7 Day 8
Village Life in Jharkhand:-And at Last, coming out of hills, I saw my friend after 10 year, standing on road, waiting for me. There was weekly market on road. His village was very beautiful or I woul Posted by banana1997 in Road Trip around India | Dec 15, 2010
- Visiting the Zapotec Ruin at Mitla, OaxacaGilberto Arreortua Jimenez has been a federally licensed tour guide working at the Mitla archaeological zone in Oaxaca, since 1997. Being able to guide tourists in English, French, Italian, and of course in Spanish, is quite a feat for Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Mar 9, 2011
- The Climax!DAY 2
A few minutes after 5 AM, the Nurse Aide with a companion came in with the stretcher. They're going to transport me to ICU. My heart was pounding so fast at that time. I was like "L Posted by sillyme21 in Silly Me | Mar 1, 2011
- First BlogMy colleague Brendan Madden and I have been invited to Alts and Nekoma Ski Areas in the Fukushima Prefecture to check out the potential here. Just the flight over makes you realize Japan is no small player when it comes Posted by SamuraiSki in Samurai Riders Ski-in -out Hostel, Japan | Feb 24, 2011
- 第一天在香港We woke up from our 12 hour sleep after arriving at our hotel, and the first thing we had to do was exchange our money into Hong Kong Dollars. It proved to be a little difficult as the exchange office Posted by SAIT_TVT1 in Hong Kong ★ | Feb 11, 2011
- Cumbria and the Lake District Outdoor Capital of UK The Lake District of Cumbria is considered by many as the outdoor capital of UK. Its rolling hills, rugged cliffs and rich natural environment are ideal for outdoor activities that will excite any adventure seeker. Whatever adventure thrills you, you Posted by marydi in Sustainable Travel & Things To Do | Jan 31, 2011
- Day 13: Elephant TrekkingMulti-coloured patterned butterflies flit here and there. The rich green dense jungle feels very much alive with bird song and the wind playing with the trees. The foliage releases fresh scents and the hot sun weaves it way through the Posted by Teamworkz in Miranda's Trip Through Laos | Jan 29, 2011
- In The Fields with a Pulque Producing Family in OaxacaJuana and her husband Andrés can always be found selling pulque in the Sunday market at Tlacolula and in the Friday market at Ocotlán, both popular destinations for locals and tourists alike in Oaxaca. Often they’re accompanied by one of Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Jan 19, 2011
- Milan - Take TwoI arrived Saturday morning - it was so foggy that the plane hovered over the city for 30 minutes in circles. At this point of things, after flying so long, all I did was keep on reading my book and Posted by enoura in Change location, change luck | Jan 18, 2011
- Part 1: My Thanksgiving: Picking up Cow Patties Riding in the back of a truck, sitting on a big bag full of dried cow poop isn’t exactly the way I imagined spending my Thanksgiving this year. Usually it’s spent slaving away in the kitchen and then stuffing my Posted by UnMejorHOY in Alternative Travel: Volunteer Projects | Nov 23, 2010