- Island Life and Pretend HolidaysWhat is it about island life that draws us all so much? Also the thought of tropical rainforests and tribesmen and untouched Africa and rustic settings etc... All the remote places with such different communities always attract us.
Beaches most Posted by sonia.itchyfeet in Sonia's Itchy Feet | Jan 30, 2013
- Bonn - CologneThe best part about travelling for me is to board the place and let go of whatever is bothering me in my life. I mentally prepare myself to experience new miracles that come from visiting somewhere new. Looking out Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Jan 14, 2013
- day 1: arrival at iceland
we arrived at keflavik on the 29 october – a calm and pretty day in iceland.
keflavik airport is iceland’s main international airport that houses the country’s main carrier, iceland a Posted by icecoldland in Ice Cold Land | Jan 2, 2013
- La Catedral, Restaurant and Bar
The search for the perfect enchiladas is an ongoing sport in our household. Although I have finally perfected my green salsa recipe, we are always looking for a restauran Posted by UnMejorHOY in Alternative Travel: Volunteer Projects | Jan 1, 2013
- Sta NevicandoAll week the children have been hoping that it would snow. So you can imagine their excitement when I stepped out of the apartment for a night-out on Friday evening to find that the snow was falling. Calling Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Dec 9, 2012
- Bargaining While Shopping in Oaxaca & Throughout MexicoChange has been in the air for years, if not decades. It’s now a well-established fact that hard bargaining while shopping in Mexico, especially in the poorer southern states such as Oaxaca, is neither the norm nor should it be Posted by titosarah in Helpful Information for Mexico Travelers | Nov 29, 2012
- QUEEN CROWNED ON TOP OF A TREE
Queen Elizabeth II of England visited Kenya in 1952 as a happily married Princess to Prince Philip of Edinburg which led to their visit to the Treetops hotel in Nyeri inside the Abardares National Park. This hotel was build on Posted by silver dove in Traveling In Kenya | Nov 29, 2012
- Sake to me! Sake to me! Sake to me!For our penultimate day in Japan, we took a trip to Ueno to visit the Ameyayokocho Market. And, for the very last time, Ashton got to wear her travelling outfit, a close replica of the Canadian Olympics 2012 team uniform- Posted by Ashton and Emma in Its all about Japan | Nov 1, 2012
- The Life of a Chinese Hair stylistI've been here almost two months and not a day goes by that something else don't discover something new. Its a great way to fight off boredom. A lot of things appear really strange to me. Sometimes its the well Posted by BHammer301 in Play now, work later | Oct 25, 2012
- Just things we've seen, smelt and doneWe might still be in the back of beyond in Akola but there is free wifi and while I am sitting here not doing much (killing time while waiting to move on) I thought I would write a little blurb Posted by thorogoodsindia in fionasindiablog | Oct 18, 2012
- When Traveling, Supermarkets and Cinemas Are Must-Gos!I have pretty odd requests when I travel.
"Can we go to the supermarket?"
"Can we watch a movie while we're there?"
I get pretty excited about visiting the local supermarket whether I'm in Europe or Asia or anywhere in the world. Posted by natashahaqim in Tasha's Trips & Travels | Sep 23, 2012
- Germany Today has been very pleasant so far, despite the outside influences. Supermarket confusions and rude check out assistants were to be the start of our day. We woke at the early hour of 8:30am. I think this was largely down Posted by Jarmitage in The debut tour | Sep 8, 2012
- The BeginningI must admit, it has taken me far too long to sit myself down and begin writing this blog. I have been teaching in China for ten months and traveling for another two. However, I have done my best to Posted by bradenelsewhere in Braden is Elsewhere | Sep 5, 2012
- Kyoto – How to Use Public Transport for Your SightseeingBus
Did you know that you should get on the buses in Kyoto at the back, and get off at the front?! And that you pay when you get off the bus, not when you get on?
Getting around Kyoto is surprisingly Posted by ReadyClickAndGo in ReadyClickAndGo's Blog | Aug 26, 2012
- The Best Place to See Pandas in China[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]
Since the earthquake in Sichuan Province (2008) there are two good places to see pandas – one in the Panda Research Centre in Ch Posted by ReadyClickAndGo in ReadyClickAndGo's Blog | Aug 26, 2012
- The Best Blog about ChinaWhen I first arrived in Beijing it was well past sundown. I feared doing anything outside because I did not have my police registration form. This is something all foreigners need to have once the arrive in china. We are Posted by BHammer301 in Play now, work later | Aug 21, 2012
- Flash, Bang, Puke[img=http Posted by fordcrew in 8 Feet & 4 Paw Prints | Aug 5, 2012
- Tours in Morocco From Marrakech to Desert
Posted by Thon in Morocco Desert Trips Marrakech Tours | Jul 25, 2012
- Budget Trip to FranceI had always wanted to see Paris and last year we went in October of 2011. We did all our own arrangements and bought our Euro's ahead of time.
You can buy your museum passes and Metro passes right at Posted by boydsbears in Misadventures of our Cruise to Europe | Jul 15, 2012
- Looking for an ESL job yourself vs. using an agencyA while back I started to really look for teaching jobs abroad. ESL or not, find jobs aboard can be a pain in the ars. There are ways to apply directly to schools, and then there are paid agencies Posted by BHammer301 in Play now, work later | Jul 12, 2012
- rent apartment to few footsteps from the beautiful seaI rent apartment to Gallipoli in the (Baia Verde)Green Bay place to 300 ms from the beach of sand end, the apartment is composed from stay with angle cooking and read couch, matrimonial room, bath and balcony equipped with table Posted by mamasi in House vacation to Gallipoli in green Bay | Jul 2, 2012
- Everest base camp trek[[http://www.mountainmarttreks.com/destinations/nepal/trekking/everest-region/everest-base-camp-trek.html|Everest Base Camp trek]] has drawn adventurers since Mount Everest was first surveyed in the late 19th century. Mt Everest known as 'Sagarmatha' in N Posted by RabinG in Mountain Mart Treks | Jun 26, 2012
- Mountain Mart Treks[[http://www.mountainmarttreks.com|Welcome to Mountain Mart Treks and Expedition]]
Namaste! We bid you a warm welcome to our official website!
Mountain Mart Treks (MMT) is an independent ultimate outdoor adventure team, based In Nepal. We explore th Posted by RabinG in Mountain Mart Treks | Jun 26, 2012
- First Days In IsraelArrived in Tel Aviv at about 1:30 PM after 14 hours from LAX, where we left at about the same time in the afternoon. We prepared for a 14 hour plane flight by bringing every piece of electronic equipment Posted by RBanchik in Banchik Family in Israel | Jun 16, 2012
- Travel agentsChennai is a melting point of culture and tradition. A genuine blend of diverse cultures, people with distinct features, varying viewpoints, beliefs, values and morality has shaped the culture of the famous city. Chennai has been able to preserve Posted by Best-in-Chennai in Travel agents | Jun 15, 2012