- Everest base camp trek[[http://www.mountainmarttreks.com/destinations/nepal/trekking/everest-region/everest-base-camp-trek.html|Everest Base Camp trek]] has drawn adventurers since Mount Everest was first surveyed in the late 19th century. Mt Everest known as 'Sagarmatha' in N Posted by RabinG in Mountain Mart Treks | Jun 26, 2012
- Mountain Mart Treks[[http://www.mountainmarttreks.com|Welcome to Mountain Mart Treks and Expedition]]
Namaste! We bid you a warm welcome to our official website!
Mountain Mart Treks (MMT) is an independent ultimate outdoor adventure team, based In Nepal. We explore th Posted by RabinG in Mountain Mart Treks | Jun 26, 2012
- First Days In IsraelArrived in Tel Aviv at about 1:30 PM after 14 hours from LAX, where we left at about the same time in the afternoon. We prepared for a 14 hour plane flight by bringing every piece of electronic equipment Posted by RBanchik in Banchik Family in Israel | Jun 16, 2012
- Travel agentsChennai is a melting point of culture and tradition. A genuine blend of diverse cultures, people with distinct features, varying viewpoints, beliefs, values and morality has shaped the culture of the famous city. Chennai has been able to preserve Posted by Best-in-Chennai in Travel agents | Jun 15, 2012
- Less than one month to go... Well, here we are less than one month out from our 13 week trip around Europe. This long awaited adventure is about to be realised after many false starts and, some might say, crazy travel dreams. First up Posted by TenniLanefamily in Tenni-Lane's European Vacation! | Jun 1, 2012
- DON'T MOVEDon't move!
Don't move them there!
Images, feelings, people that were your present, so close, so real.
Don't move them into memory.
Don't want them to become fragments, short stories to tell with a smile.
I met lots of people, made our stor Posted by Ritka2 in Tasting The Dream | May 28, 2012
- Pachmarhi - Luxuriant gem of Madhya PradeshIndia being a tropical region the temperature becomes very humid during summer. So, Indians have a tendency of visiting hill stations for enjoying their summer vacation. They even take breaks from their busy schedules and visit different hill stations to Posted by jessysmith in Pachmarhi - Luxuriant gem of Madhya Prad | May 23, 2012
- Homage to Mexico’s Frida Kahlo in Oaxacan HandicraftThe competitive crafts industry in Oaxaca, Mexico, has a new art form to compete with barro negro and alebrijes, and perhaps more significantly the handcrafted colorfully painted clay sculptures of the Aguilar sisters of Ocotlán. Las hermanas Aguilar hav Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Apr 30, 2012
- Mezcal Secret Society Tours OaxacaThe reclusive US based Sociedad de Mezcaleros began and ended its insatiable exploration in the city of Oaxaca de Juárez, as should any tour focused on an in depth education of the manufacture of mezcal (aka mescal), its use as Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Apr 30, 2012
- What to Wear to a Church Service in MexicoAlmost any type of clothing is acceptable when attending a church service in Mexico, be it for a wedding, funeral, baptism, quince años, or any other mass. One key, however, is knowing the tradition of the city, town or Posted by titosarah in Helpful Information for Mexico Travelers | Apr 25, 2012
- Living in TunisiaWhen I arrived this time, I thought I’d upgrade my regular Sony TV to one of those wall mounted, flat screen, LCD, all singing & dancing ones.
The shop owner I deal with said they had a super deal on Posted by Essem in Tunisia | Apr 1, 2012
- Goodbye for now Ecuador. Hello Peru!
We’ve come to the end of our time in Ecuador, a 3-week-turned-month-and-a-half adventure through a relatively small country with immensely diverse peoples, landscapes, climates and cities. We h Posted by AmyERichards in A Longwinded Journey South | Mar 28, 2012
- Walk to the waterfall under the rain - ArkansasToday we were waiting for Teo to go to the dentist as he felt a cavity ... it is funny as it seems we are trying dentists in all the countries we have been to!!!
We were lucky enough to find Posted by ealonso in MAGIC MOMENTS | Mar 26, 2012
- Police Corruption and Futbol FansSo far, we have traveled for 6 weeks in Ecuador, feeling safe in most every town or city we have visited. Still, police corruption has been a common theme in many of our discussions with Ecuadorians. We had Posted by AmyERichards in A Longwinded Journey South | Mar 25, 2012
- Dalat and the Central HighlandsAfter my 50th Birthday celebrations,it was time to leave our Russian resort,Mui Ne,on the eastern coast of Vietnam and head into the Central Highlands.We weren't sorry to leave....Mui Ne is the 'Fish Sauce' capital of the world!
guess the Posted by Jules et Allan in Round the World,2011 | Mar 13, 2012
- Rafting in Telaga Waja river, Bali, IndonesiaRafting in Bali, better time to go in the morning. It located to the road from Besakih to Karang Asem, Bali, Indonesia.
Posted by francophone in Bali Francophone | Feb 21, 2012
- khao san road Adventure19/02/2012
It's Sunday and we had a late start to the day. After we ate our big buffet breakfast nanny had us do some school work before we left the hotel for the day. We were suppose to take a taxi Posted by Tom.Ethan in Tom and Ethan's Excellent Adventure | Feb 19, 2012
- Art Galleries and Museums in Oaxaca, MexicoWhen most visitors to Oaxaca think of Oaxacan art, the first thing that usually comes to mind is folk art; alebrijes (carved, fancifully painted wooden figures), barro negro (black pottery), tapetes (hand-made wool rugs), and other craft products. They Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Feb 13, 2012
- SeachangeHow lucky can you be with the weather?? Days are fine and sunny and enjoyable - not even hot for a Queensland summer.
We left Warrilview at 4.45am so as to avoid negiotiating the work traffic on the Cunningham Highway. Posted by BerylB in Seachange | Dec 27, 2011
- India Tours: Wonderful Mixture Of Indian Appeals And LuresIndia is a far-fetched country. It is the barely country in the complete world where you will find approximately everything that will embellish your each moments with full of delight and event that will love to cache and memorize for Posted by lalit549 in Delhi Deluxe Hotels Reservation | Dec 14, 2011
- Enchanting Journey of Majestic Luxury Trains in IndiaIndia is a vast land which is bestowed with numerous states, cities and towns. People visiting India can never forget the fabulous time they spend here. Though, the country is a massive land one cannot Tour India in one single Posted by lalit549 in Delhi Deluxe Hotels Reservation | Dec 13, 2011
- Sign 'O' the TimesSign ‘O’ the Times – China 6th November
The Chinese have given us a lot of things, Paper, Tea, Delicate Pottery, Fireworks, Water Torture, and the revered Mao, but let's not forget what China continues to give us and no its Posted by beatski in incidentals | Dec 13, 2011
- Oaxaca Gives Tourists a Multi-Faceted ExperienceAlvin Starkman, M.A., J.D.
December 22 and 23, 2011, mark the inauguration of an exciting initiative sponsored by the state and municipal governments of Oaxaca as well as private enterprise. It’s aimed at enabling both tourists to Oaxaca, as well Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Dec 2, 2011
- Chef Pilar Cabrera Arroyo at Cutting Edge of Mexican CuisineI first attended a cooking class with Chef Pilar Cabrera Arroyo four years ago at her Casa de los Sabores Cooking School. I was impressed with not only her cooking and teaching skills, but her uncanny ability to instruct at Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Nov 14, 2011
- Craft Beer in Oaxaca, Mexico Steals Mezcal Thunder Alvin Starkman, M.A., J.D.
Rosario Maza’s beer store in the Oaxacan suburb of San Felipe del Agua has been operating for less than four months. The astute businesswoman is already preparing to open up another, this time downtown. Maza, a Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Nov 9, 2011