- Welcome to Hollywood Hills!First day in LA!
Since I arrived at my hostel at midnight last night and woke up at 9:30 this morning I was pretty worried about what I would do with my day since I hadn't met anyone yet! Had some Posted by larabester in Bester goes Abroad! | Jun 27, 2014
- test june 9 Posted by johnbander in test_may2014 | Jun 9, 2014
- Train rides and pub crawls part 2The first pub we went to was called The Crash. A very metal genre pub with a dark mysticism about it. The bartender was once just a bar back and had just bought the bar from the owner that night. Posted by egarciafreites in Enrique and his eurotrip | Apr 30, 2014
- Trekking To NepalThis trip is one of the famous and comfortable adventure trekking tours in Nepal. You will have for nature tour in Pokhara and culture tour in Kathmandu. During this trek you will have an opportunity to observe the nature beauty, Posted by Nepal Adventure in Trekking To Nepal | Mar 20, 2014
- Green IslandA slow start still has us fed and packed and checked out by 9:30. The young German girl on the desk is excited to learn we are from Canada. She wants to see a bear!
The ferry arrives and we board Posted by Mari Anne in The Great Adventure 2013 | Dec 19, 2013
- Suzdal- A spectacular Russian town in winter's splendorI am often asked the question “What is your favorite place that you’ve visited?” It is almost akin to inquiring about the ranking of my affection for our children. My answer is to always deflect the question Posted by Ramdas Iyer in Ramdas Iyer's- World Traveller Blogs | Oct 19, 2013
- Nga Nam Floating marketNga Nam floating market located 40km away from Bac Lieu City and travelers can also get there from Soc Trang Province. Nga Nam means five branches of rivers flow into one and that explains why Nga Nam floating market Posted by jason BVN in Mekong Delta's Attractions | Sep 30, 2013
- Day 1 - ParisArrived in Paris on a beautiful sunny morning and immediately got stuck in a traffic jam on the way from the airport. The hotel room was small but quite nice. They kindly checked us in at 8 am Posted by Lamb Ham in Lamb Ham in France | Sep 6, 2013
- The flightFlight was long and hard yakka as expected. We had six hours to kill in Singapore airport - just missed the final free city tour for the day. There was an interesting cactus garden.
Posted by Lamb Ham in Lamb Ham in France | Aug 29, 2013
- Heading northAfter saying goodbye to Naomi and Dalton we drove north to grafton then turned west and up the Gibralter Range. There were some very good lookouts on the way as well as road maintenance workers making repairs to the Posted by Bobmacc in 2013 Winter trip to Queensland | Aug 21, 2013
- My Adventures in JapanWell so far we have gone to three departments stores as we are surrounded by stores here at the Tachikawa Palace hotel. Each store has their own variety of merchandise. But they all have one thing in common, one does Posted by Tina in Japan in My Adventures in Japan | Aug 21, 2013
- Oaxacan Temazcal Recreates Pre-Hispanic TraditionBefore the arrival of the Spanish, the temazcal was a village sacrament for the indigenous people of Mexico. It involved cleansing body and mind with curative plants, heat and vapor. But it was the ritualistic aspect of the activity, Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Aug 7, 2013
- The chic in Santiago and beyondThanks to our extraordinary friends, Marcela and Sergio, we saw the best of the city. There knowledge is profound as to the history, culture, and politics of their country. Add to this that Marcela is an excellent cook Posted by Dayts in Goin' Round | May 27, 2013
- Vive le France!Jack arrived late last night after travelling from Holland to Paris by bus. It is so lovely to see him after 4 months of him being abroad and now we can enjoy the fabulous city of Paris together. After a Posted by A M Chaffey in Chaffey's Euro Tour | May 19, 2013
- Exploring Bonn and gearing up for Berlin!As I was cooking up my omelette this morning, Bernd worried about my cholesterol but I assured him that it was off the charts low. Little does he know that these 3-egg omelettes are dwarfed by the 5- and Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | May 18, 2013
- The final 10 day countdown has begunSo I'm sitting here Wednesday 17th April a week to go until I catch the train down to London to stay with Paula for 2 nights before we leave for Bangkok on Friday 26th April 2013 at 14:05pm not that Posted by bexy_66 in We are all small fish in a very big pond | Apr 17, 2013
- Grocery shoppingAfter a busy week at work the weekend finally arrived and we decided to first do grocery shopping. The apt building runs a shuttle to a big supermarket called Metro. They take us and then wait and hour. Wanted to Posted by mboggs in April in Hanoi | Apr 13, 2013
- Shopping, crazy taxi rides and Phnom Penh
Leaving Siem Reap in our friendly taxi driver was one for Speed the Movie. He drove like there was no tomorrow. At a point, Steph and I almost locked our jaw in mild-scream when h Posted by LaguardiaC in Travel Twists | Feb 14, 2013
- hey everybody I used the car for travel in chile Peru Bolivia and Argentina
I traveled for six months
The car is in good shape I'll be in Santiago
In the 13/2/13
Thanks.. Posted by edih in sale a 4×4 car in santiago | Feb 11, 2013
- Taking a Cheap Holiday in DarwinMel and I were randomly chatting over a cuppa two evenings ago as we often do and talk about the most absurd things and indulge in the girliest gossip, when suddenly joking about taking a weekend getaway became serious. We Posted by sonia.itchyfeet in Sonia's Itchy Feet | Feb 4, 2013
- Island Life and Pretend HolidaysWhat is it about island life that draws us all so much? Also the thought of tropical rainforests and tribesmen and untouched Africa and rustic settings etc... All the remote places with such different communities always attract us.
Beaches most Posted by sonia.itchyfeet in Sonia's Itchy Feet | Jan 30, 2013
- day 1: arrival at iceland
we arrived at keflavik on the 29 october – a calm and pretty day in iceland.
keflavik airport is iceland’s main international airport that houses the country’s main carrier, iceland a Posted by icecoldland in Ice Cold Land | Jan 2, 2013
- La Catedral, Restaurant and Bar
The search for the perfect enchiladas is an ongoing sport in our household. Although I have finally perfected my green salsa recipe, we are always looking for a restauran Posted by UnMejorHOY in Alternative Travel: Volunteer Projects | Jan 1, 2013
- Sta NevicandoAll week the children have been hoping that it would snow. So you can imagine their excitement when I stepped out of the apartment for a night-out on Friday evening to find that the snow was falling. Calling Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Dec 9, 2012
- Bargaining While Shopping in Oaxaca & Throughout MexicoChange has been in the air for years, if not decades. It’s now a well-established fact that hard bargaining while shopping in Mexico, especially in the poorer southern states such as Oaxaca, is neither the norm nor should it be Posted by titosarah in Helpful Information for Mexico Travelers | Nov 29, 2012