- Goodbye for now Ecuador. Hello Peru!
We’ve come to the end of our time in Ecuador, a 3-week-turned-month-and-a-half adventure through a relatively small country with immensely diverse peoples, landscapes, climates and cities. We h Posted by AmyERichards in A Longwinded Journey South | Mar 28, 2012
- Walk to the waterfall under the rain - ArkansasToday we were waiting for Teo to go to the dentist as he felt a cavity ... it is funny as it seems we are trying dentists in all the countries we have been to!!!
We were lucky enough to find Posted by ealonso in MAGIC MOMENTS | Mar 26, 2012
- Police Corruption and Futbol FansSo far, we have traveled for 6 weeks in Ecuador, feeling safe in most every town or city we have visited. Still, police corruption has been a common theme in many of our discussions with Ecuadorians. We had Posted by AmyERichards in A Longwinded Journey South | Mar 25, 2012
- Dalat and the Central HighlandsAfter my 50th Birthday celebrations,it was time to leave our Russian resort,Mui Ne,on the eastern coast of Vietnam and head into the Central Highlands.We weren't sorry to leave....Mui Ne is the 'Fish Sauce' capital of the world!
guess the Posted by Jules et Allan in Round the World,2011 | Mar 13, 2012
- Rafting in Telaga Waja river, Bali, IndonesiaRafting in Bali, better time to go in the morning. It located to the road from Besakih to Karang Asem, Bali, Indonesia.
Posted by francophone in Bali Francophone | Feb 21, 2012
- khao san road Adventure19/02/2012
It's Sunday and we had a late start to the day. After we ate our big buffet breakfast nanny had us do some school work before we left the hotel for the day. We were suppose to take a taxi Posted by Tom.Ethan in Tom and Ethan's Excellent Adventure | Feb 19, 2012
- Art Galleries and Museums in Oaxaca, MexicoWhen most visitors to Oaxaca think of Oaxacan art, the first thing that usually comes to mind is folk art; alebrijes (carved, fancifully painted wooden figures), barro negro (black pottery), tapetes (hand-made wool rugs), and other craft products. They Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Feb 13, 2012
- SeachangeHow lucky can you be with the weather?? Days are fine and sunny and enjoyable - not even hot for a Queensland summer.
We left Warrilview at 4.45am so as to avoid negiotiating the work traffic on the Cunningham Highway. Posted by BerylB in Seachange | Dec 27, 2011
- India Tours: Wonderful Mixture Of Indian Appeals And LuresIndia is a far-fetched country. It is the barely country in the complete world where you will find approximately everything that will embellish your each moments with full of delight and event that will love to cache and memorize for Posted by lalit549 in Delhi Deluxe Hotels Reservation | Dec 14, 2011
- Enchanting Journey of Majestic Luxury Trains in IndiaIndia is a vast land which is bestowed with numerous states, cities and towns. People visiting India can never forget the fabulous time they spend here. Though, the country is a massive land one cannot Tour India in one single Posted by lalit549 in Delhi Deluxe Hotels Reservation | Dec 13, 2011
- Sign 'O' the TimesSign ‘O’ the Times – China 6th November
The Chinese have given us a lot of things, Paper, Tea, Delicate Pottery, Fireworks, Water Torture, and the revered Mao, but let's not forget what China continues to give us and no its Posted by beatski in incidentals | Dec 13, 2011
- Oaxaca Gives Tourists a Multi-Faceted ExperienceAlvin Starkman, M.A., J.D.
December 22 and 23, 2011, mark the inauguration of an exciting initiative sponsored by the state and municipal governments of Oaxaca as well as private enterprise. It’s aimed at enabling both tourists to Oaxaca, as well Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Dec 2, 2011
- Chef Pilar Cabrera Arroyo at Cutting Edge of Mexican CuisineI first attended a cooking class with Chef Pilar Cabrera Arroyo four years ago at her Casa de los Sabores Cooking School. I was impressed with not only her cooking and teaching skills, but her uncanny ability to instruct at Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Nov 14, 2011
- Craft Beer in Oaxaca, Mexico Steals Mezcal Thunder Alvin Starkman, M.A., J.D.
Rosario Maza’s beer store in the Oaxacan suburb of San Felipe del Agua has been operating for less than four months. The astute businesswoman is already preparing to open up another, this time downtown. Maza, a Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Nov 9, 2011
- Learn to Cook the Best Food in Mexico Alvin Starkman, M.A., J.D.
While on vacation in Mexico, consider visiting a local molino (mill) to learn cooking techniques and about the food of Mexico that even the best cooking schools don’t teach. Of course there’s no substitute for a Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Nov 4, 2011
- Mexican Art at Auction and Oaxacan CharityAlvin Starkman, M.A., J.D.
CORAL (Centro Oaxaqueño de Rehabilitación de Audición y Lenguaje) is a non-profit organization providing assistance to the deaf and hearing impaired and their families in Oaxaca, one of the poorest states in Mexico. While m Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Oct 26, 2011
- Oh How I Miss Traveling (and Blogging too!)
Gosh, I've been MIA (missing in action) for a looooong time and all I could remember from my last trip was that my lips tasted Bali sun and wind (am I weird eh, you can just imagine how it would Posted by Bella_Luna in Salve a Tutti | Oct 25, 2011
- Finally..for the final 10 days was holled up in the Phillipe Guesthouse....# 201..The reason I moved to this place was 3 fold, 1) accept visa, 2) full continental breakfast also. 3) nicer room and closer to the beach..4) great price Posted by Ross Gowans 201 in Beaches to Mountains 2011 | Sep 29, 2011
- MoscowFirst impressions of Moscow were of a drab, well worn city with remnants of its glorious past. People build holiday homes near marshy swamps and the airport because they live in apartments some of which look like they have never Posted by suengarry in Europe Sep - Oct 2011 | Sep 22, 2011
- While using PowerShot A495, spectacular, individual photos hWhich consists of streamlined outline in addition to smoothly curved tips, canon's PowerShot A495 contains the stream-lined class in addition to peaceful simpleness making it a healthy for novices and everyone in addition whom desires type plus comfort. T Posted by fernandomonr123 in Romeo Neal Delbert | Sep 21, 2011
- Farming InvestmentWith such elements at hand, it's simple to see why http://www.agriculturalinvestmentukraine.com is so common.They appeal to people for a quantity of causes. You may possibly have an interest in sustainable farming, rearing a specific breed of stock, gro Posted by earlpeters25 in Jerrod Owens Agustin | Sep 21, 2011
- Farm InvestmentsNew Zealand is special amongst formulated nations as being reliant on the bulk of its export earnings coming from http://www.agriculturalinvestmentukraine.com/farm-investment-farming-investments-in-ukraine/ , horticulture, forestry and fishing. http://w Posted by jorgefrank49 in Truman Pope Grady | Sep 21, 2011
- Active HolidayWith a condo you will gain a bunch of control over what we should do while you practice it. For case in point, meal situations become a lot more simple since you choose the foodstuff you are having and made Posted by bartgeorge25 in Roderick Walsh Edgar | Sep 21, 2011
- How To Have six pack AbsNowadays, most people are becoming increasingly more health and beauty conscious. This is why you can see many individuals in gyms and saunas. This can also be observed in the type of foods that we eat.Many people are now shying Posted by stevebell101 in Rudolph Atkins Nestor | Sep 21, 2011
- 12. Wine tasting in Stellenbosch8th August 2011
It's my second time in South Africa and I only have fond memories from my previous visit. By the end of this trip, I’ll have covered most of South Africa by road. Sadly, it’s the last country on Posted by Jayne Breckon in Across the Continents | Aug 9, 2011