- Travelling in Vietnam - Useful informationA long and narrow country, Vietnam shares its borders with China, Laos and Cambodia and has tall mountains, rice paddy terraces on rolling hills, white sandy beaches and beautiful waterways. Most travellers decide to start off their Vietnam trip in Posted by xurykawaii in Homestay services in Vietnam | Dec 15, 2014
- travels through Italy = the highlightsHow to HIGHLIGHT the five most memorable experiences on this amazing journey, its nearly impossible as our journey was packed with highlights.
In Sardinia it was a combination of the visit to Morgonongiori where we visited the traditional pasta making bu Posted by Bruco in Foodie Tour Accross Italy with Benfatti | Nov 27, 2014
- Cooking in Talla then markets in ArezzoHard to believe its been 2 weeks of wonderful experiences around Italy and we are finishing off with another day exploring the hills and towns that make up the provence of Casentino, just to the north of La Torre Posted by Bruco in Foodie Tour Accross Italy with Benfatti | Nov 23, 2014
- Day 10 and day 6 of the bike ride.This morning was different in that we had a bike ride that started at 7:45 am. This meant a brief snack then on our bikes and complete the final ride in Italy. Fortunately it was Sunday as we Posted by Msdimond in Tuscany Trip | Sep 22, 2014
- Fun facts about Tigers[code]Tigers, also known as Panthera Tirgris (scientific name), are one of the furious creatures on earth. They have been the center of attraction as far as the wildlife conservation is concerned. However, there are a lot of details about this Posted by YashwantK in Exclusive Wildlife Sanctuary | Aug 21, 2014
- 6 things to do in Reykavik
People always relate Iceland as cold, boring, and mysterious place in earth. True in certain extent that Iceland is cold (not as cold as you think) and mysterious due to the rich land f Posted by keithyuenck in KEXplorer - My World Trotting Journey | Aug 17, 2014
- After DinnerAte a great Mexican meal. I am sure I will get sick but better now than never. This is a far cry from Putney. I went to see our apartment. What a dump. Perhaps this trip will provide Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | Aug 3, 2014
- August one
Leaving was not too hard. I had been waiting for so long, in a way it was a relief to go. I knew that Alyssa and her husband Carlos would meet me in Houston, so that was something Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | Aug 3, 2014
- Welcome to Hollywood Hills!First day in LA!
Since I arrived at my hostel at midnight last night and woke up at 9:30 this morning I was pretty worried about what I would do with my day since I hadn't met anyone yet! Had some Posted by larabester in Bester goes Abroad! | Jun 27, 2014
- test june 9 Posted by johnbander in test_may2014 | Jun 9, 2014
- Train rides and pub crawls part 2The first pub we went to was called The Crash. A very metal genre pub with a dark mysticism about it. The bartender was once just a bar back and had just bought the bar from the owner that night. Posted by egarciafreites in Enrique and his eurotrip | Apr 30, 2014
- Trekking To NepalThis trip is one of the famous and comfortable adventure trekking tours in Nepal. You will have for nature tour in Pokhara and culture tour in Kathmandu. During this trek you will have an opportunity to observe the nature beauty, Posted by Nepal Adventure in Trekking To Nepal | Mar 20, 2014
- Green IslandA slow start still has us fed and packed and checked out by 9:30. The young German girl on the desk is excited to learn we are from Canada. She wants to see a bear!
The ferry arrives and we board Posted by Mari Anne in The Great Adventure 2013 | Dec 19, 2013
- Suzdal- A spectacular Russian town in winter's splendorI am often asked the question “What is your favorite place that you’ve visited?” It is almost akin to inquiring about the ranking of my affection for our children. My answer is to always deflect the question Posted by Ramdas Iyer in Ramdas Iyer's- World Traveller Blogs | Oct 19, 2013
- Nga Nam Floating marketNga Nam floating market located 40km away from Bac Lieu City and travelers can also get there from Soc Trang Province. Nga Nam means five branches of rivers flow into one and that explains why Nga Nam floating market Posted by jason BVN in Mekong Delta's Attractions | Sep 30, 2013
- Day 1 - ParisArrived in Paris on a beautiful sunny morning and immediately got stuck in a traffic jam on the way from the airport. The hotel room was small but quite nice. They kindly checked us in at 8 am Posted by Lamb Ham in Lamb Ham in France | Sep 6, 2013
- The flightFlight was long and hard yakka as expected. We had six hours to kill in Singapore airport - just missed the final free city tour for the day. There was an interesting cactus garden.
Posted by Lamb Ham in Lamb Ham in France | Aug 29, 2013
- Heading northAfter saying goodbye to Naomi and Dalton we drove north to grafton then turned west and up the Gibralter Range. There were some very good lookouts on the way as well as road maintenance workers making repairs to the Posted by Bobmacc in 2013 Winter trip to Queensland | Aug 21, 2013
- My Adventures in JapanWell so far we have gone to three departments stores as we are surrounded by stores here at the Tachikawa Palace hotel. Each store has their own variety of merchandise. But they all have one thing in common, one does Posted by Tina in Japan in My Adventures in Japan | Aug 21, 2013
- Oaxacan Temazcal Recreates Pre-Hispanic TraditionBefore the arrival of the Spanish, the temazcal was a village sacrament for the indigenous people of Mexico. It involved cleansing body and mind with curative plants, heat and vapor. But it was the ritualistic aspect of the activity, Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Aug 7, 2013
- The chic in Santiago and beyondThanks to our extraordinary friends, Marcela and Sergio, we saw the best of the city. There knowledge is profound as to the history, culture, and politics of their country. Add to this that Marcela is an excellent cook Posted by Dayts in Goin' Round | May 27, 2013
- Vive le France!Jack arrived late last night after travelling from Holland to Paris by bus. It is so lovely to see him after 4 months of him being abroad and now we can enjoy the fabulous city of Paris together. After a Posted by A M Chaffey in Chaffey's Euro Tour | May 19, 2013
- Exploring Bonn and gearing up for Berlin!As I was cooking up my omelette this morning, Bernd worried about my cholesterol but I assured him that it was off the charts low. Little does he know that these 3-egg omelettes are dwarfed by the 5- and Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | May 18, 2013
- The final 10 day countdown has begunSo I'm sitting here Wednesday 17th April a week to go until I catch the train down to London to stay with Paula for 2 nights before we leave for Bangkok on Friday 26th April 2013 at 14:05pm not that Posted by bexy_66 in We are all small fish in a very big pond | Apr 17, 2013
- Grocery shoppingAfter a busy week at work the weekend finally arrived and we decided to first do grocery shopping. The apt building runs a shuttle to a big supermarket called Metro. They take us and then wait and hour. Wanted to Posted by mboggs in April in Hanoi | Apr 13, 2013