- Germany Today has been very pleasant so far, despite the outside influences. Supermarket confusions and rude check out assistants were to be the start of our day. We woke at the early hour of 8:30am. I think this was largely down Posted by Jarmitage in The debut tour | Sep 8, 2012
- The BeginningI must admit, it has taken me far too long to sit myself down and begin writing this blog. I have been teaching in China for ten months and traveling for another two. However, I have done my best to Posted by bradenelsewhere in Braden is Elsewhere | Sep 5, 2012
- Kyoto – How to Use Public Transport for Your SightseeingBus
Did you know that you should get on the buses in Kyoto at the back, and get off at the front?! And that you pay when you get off the bus, not when you get on?
Getting around Kyoto is surprisingly Posted by ReadyClickAndGo in ReadyClickAndGo's Blog | Aug 26, 2012
- The Best Place to See Pandas in China[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]
Since the earthquake in Sichuan Province (2008) there are two good places to see pandas – one in the Panda Research Centre in Ch Posted by ReadyClickAndGo in ReadyClickAndGo's Blog | Aug 26, 2012
- The Best Blog about ChinaWhen I first arrived in Beijing it was well past sundown. I feared doing anything outside because I did not have my police registration form. This is something all foreigners need to have once the arrive in china. We are Posted by BHammer301 in Play now, work later | Aug 21, 2012
- Flash, Bang, Puke[img=http Posted by fordcrew in 8 Feet & 4 Paw Prints | Aug 5, 2012
- Tours in Morocco From Marrakech to Desert
Posted by Thon in Morocco Desert Trips Marrakech Tours | Jul 25, 2012
- Budget Trip to FranceI had always wanted to see Paris and last year we went in October of 2011. We did all our own arrangements and bought our Euro's ahead of time.
You can buy your museum passes and Metro passes right at Posted by boydsbears in Misadventures of our Cruise to Europe | Jul 15, 2012
- Looking for an ESL job yourself vs. using an agencyA while back I started to really look for teaching jobs abroad. ESL or not, find jobs aboard can be a pain in the ars. There are ways to apply directly to schools, and then there are paid agencies Posted by BHammer301 in Play now, work later | Jul 12, 2012
- rent apartment to few footsteps from the beautiful seaI rent apartment to Gallipoli in the (Baia Verde)Green Bay place to 300 ms from the beach of sand end, the apartment is composed from stay with angle cooking and read couch, matrimonial room, bath and balcony equipped with table Posted by mamasi in House vacation to Gallipoli in green Bay | Jul 2, 2012
- Everest base camp trek[[http://www.mountainmarttreks.com/destinations/nepal/trekking/everest-region/everest-base-camp-trek.html|Everest Base Camp trek]] has drawn adventurers since Mount Everest was first surveyed in the late 19th century. Mt Everest known as 'Sagarmatha' in N Posted by RabinG in Mountain Mart Treks | Jun 26, 2012
- Mountain Mart Treks[[http://www.mountainmarttreks.com|Welcome to Mountain Mart Treks and Expedition]]
Namaste! We bid you a warm welcome to our official website!
Mountain Mart Treks (MMT) is an independent ultimate outdoor adventure team, based In Nepal. We explore th Posted by RabinG in Mountain Mart Treks | Jun 26, 2012
- First Days In IsraelArrived in Tel Aviv at about 1:30 PM after 14 hours from LAX, where we left at about the same time in the afternoon. We prepared for a 14 hour plane flight by bringing every piece of electronic equipment Posted by RBanchik in Banchik Family in Israel | Jun 16, 2012
- Travel agentsChennai is a melting point of culture and tradition. A genuine blend of diverse cultures, people with distinct features, varying viewpoints, beliefs, values and morality has shaped the culture of the famous city. Chennai has been able to preserve Posted by Best-in-Chennai in Travel agents | Jun 15, 2012
- Less than one month to go... Well, here we are less than one month out from our 13 week trip around Europe. This long awaited adventure is about to be realised after many false starts and, some might say, crazy travel dreams. First up Posted by TenniLanefamily in Tenni-Lane's European Vacation! | Jun 1, 2012
- DON'T MOVEDon't move!
Don't move them there!
Images, feelings, people that were your present, so close, so real.
Don't move them into memory.
Don't want them to become fragments, short stories to tell with a smile.
I met lots of people, made our stor Posted by Ritka2 in Tasting The Dream | May 28, 2012
- Pachmarhi - Luxuriant gem of Madhya PradeshIndia being a tropical region the temperature becomes very humid during summer. So, Indians have a tendency of visiting hill stations for enjoying their summer vacation. They even take breaks from their busy schedules and visit different hill stations to Posted by jessysmith in Pachmarhi - Luxuriant gem of Madhya Prad | May 23, 2012
- Homage to Mexico’s Frida Kahlo in Oaxacan HandicraftThe competitive crafts industry in Oaxaca, Mexico, has a new art form to compete with barro negro and alebrijes, and perhaps more significantly the handcrafted colorfully painted clay sculptures of the Aguilar sisters of Ocotlán. Las hermanas Aguilar hav Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Apr 30, 2012
- Mezcal Secret Society Tours OaxacaThe reclusive US based Sociedad de Mezcaleros began and ended its insatiable exploration in the city of Oaxaca de Juárez, as should any tour focused on an in depth education of the manufacture of mezcal (aka mescal), its use as Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Apr 30, 2012
- What to Wear to a Church Service in MexicoAlmost any type of clothing is acceptable when attending a church service in Mexico, be it for a wedding, funeral, baptism, quince años, or any other mass. One key, however, is knowing the tradition of the city, town or Posted by titosarah in Helpful Information for Mexico Travelers | Apr 25, 2012
- Living in TunisiaWhen I arrived this time, I thought I’d upgrade my regular Sony TV to one of those wall mounted, flat screen, LCD, all singing & dancing ones.
The shop owner I deal with said they had a super deal on Posted by Essem in Tunisia | Apr 1, 2012
- Goodbye for now Ecuador. Hello Peru!
We’ve come to the end of our time in Ecuador, a 3-week-turned-month-and-a-half adventure through a relatively small country with immensely diverse peoples, landscapes, climates and cities. We h Posted by AmyERichards in A Longwinded Journey South | Mar 28, 2012
- Walk to the waterfall under the rain - ArkansasToday we were waiting for Teo to go to the dentist as he felt a cavity ... it is funny as it seems we are trying dentists in all the countries we have been to!!!
We were lucky enough to find Posted by ealonso in MAGIC MOMENTS | Mar 26, 2012
- Police Corruption and Futbol FansSo far, we have traveled for 6 weeks in Ecuador, feeling safe in most every town or city we have visited. Still, police corruption has been a common theme in many of our discussions with Ecuadorians. We had Posted by AmyERichards in A Longwinded Journey South | Mar 25, 2012
- Dalat and the Central HighlandsAfter my 50th Birthday celebrations,it was time to leave our Russian resort,Mui Ne,on the eastern coast of Vietnam and head into the Central Highlands.We weren't sorry to leave....Mui Ne is the 'Fish Sauce' capital of the world!
guess the Posted by Jules et Allan in Round the World,2011 | Mar 13, 2012