Blog Entries tagged 'industryinterview'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'industryinterview'
- Interview with freelance travel writer Tim RichardsWe speak to Tim Richards, a Melbourne-based freelance writer. Tim is a contributing Lonely Planet author, and creator of several mobile travel apps including [[http://www.iwriter.com.au/apps/ausbyrail/index.html|Australia by Rail]]. He blogs at [[http://i Posted by KellieBarnes in The Travellerspoint Blog | Apr 26, 2013
- Interview with Rod Cuthbert, author of Vacation RulesIn this industry interview, we talk with Rod Cuthbert, founder of [[http://www.viator.com/?PUID=11927|Viator]], current CEO of [[http://www.rome2rio.com/|Rome2rio]] and co-author of a great new little book called Vacation Rules.
[float=r Posted by Peter in The Travellerspoint Blog | Mar 7, 2013
- Interview with travel photographer Richard I'AnsonWe are pleased to chat with Richard I'Anson, freelance travel photographer, and author of ten Lonely Planet books including the recent [[http://shop.lonelyplanet.com/pictorials-and-gifts/india-essential-encounters/|India: Essential Encounters]] and Posted by KellieBarnes in The Travellerspoint Blog | Nov 6, 2012
- Interview with Anthony Asael from Art in All of UsAnthony Asael is one of the founders of [[http://www.artinallofus.org|Art in All of Us]] (AiA) - a not-for-profit organisation trying to raise cultural awareness and encourage children's development through art. He's also a renowned international [[http:/ Posted by KellieBarnes in The Travellerspoint Blog | Mar 18, 2012
- Industry Interview with Mark Hodson of 101 HolidaysIn this month's Industry Interview we chat to Mark Hodson, co-founder of [[http://www.101holidays.co.uk|101 Holidays]]. A travel writer by profession, Mark spent 12 years working as a full-time freelance travel journalist at The Sunday Times in Lon Posted by KellieBarnes in The Travellerspoint Blog | Feb 12, 2012
- Interview with Alexis Grant of The Traveling WriteWe chat to Alexis Grant, a journalist and travel author who's the founder of the popular blog [[http://alexisgrant.com/|The Traveling Writer]]. Alexis launched the blog to chronicle her experience writing her first book, [[http://alexisgrant.com/meet-alex Posted by KellieBarnes in The Travellerspoint Blog | Jan 9, 2012
- Colin Wright: full time traveller and entrepreneurWe chat to Colin Wright aka [[http://twitter.com/colinismyname|@colinismyname]]. Colin is an entrepreneur, author, brand consultant and full-time traveller who lives in a new country every four months. He blogs at [[http://exilelifestyle.com/|Exile Lifest Posted by katekendall in The Travellerspoint Blog | Nov 28, 2011
- Interview with Stuart McDonald of TravelfishWe chat to [[https://twitter.com/travelfish|Stuart McDonald]] who's the founder of the popular go-to site for all things Southeast Asia, [[http://www.travelfish.org/|Travelfish.org]]. Stuart launched the site in 2004 along with journalist/editor Samantha Posted by katekendall in The Travellerspoint Blog | Nov 1, 2011
- Industry Interview with Steph of Twenty-Something TravelIn this month's Industry Interview we chat to Stephanie Yoder, a freelance travel writer and founder of the popular travel blog [[http://twenty-somethingtravel.com/|Twenty-Something Travel]]. She is a non-9-to-5 enthusiast, a self-described "Girl w Posted by katekendall in The Travellerspoint Blog | Sep 26, 2011
- Industry Interview with Igor Bratnikov from GreenXCIn this month's Industry Interview we are pleased to chat to Igor Bratnikov, one of the initiators and founders behind [[http://www.greenxc.com/|GreenXC]] – an organisation of people trying to raise awareness and raise money for national parks and Posted by katekendall in The Travellerspoint Blog | Aug 25, 2011
- Interview with blogger Gary Arndt of Everything EverywhereWe are pleased to chat to [[http://twitter.com/EverywhereTrip|Gary Arndt]] of top-ranked travel blog [[http://everything-everywhere.com/|Everything Everywhere]]. Gary is a well-known travel blogger, photographer and speaker (he was one of the keynotes at Posted by katekendall in The Travellerspoint Blog | Jul 24, 2011
- Industry Interview with Darren Cronian of Travel RantsAside from our ongoing posts in the Talking Travel series, we're now profiling industry insiders and leaders. This month we chat to Darren Cronian – an industry commentator and the brains behind [[http://www.travel-rants.com/|Travel Rants]] - a sit Posted by katekendall in The Travellerspoint Blog | May 31, 2011
- Interview with travel writer Sue Gough Henly
We chat to Sue Gough Henly – an award-winning photojournalist and writer. We also feature some of her best photography throughout the piece.
[b]What’s you Posted by katekendall in The Travellerspoint Blog | May 2, 2011