Blog Entries tagged 'island'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'island'
- Malapascua Island, Cebu lovin'People often ask why I'm so into long journeys and tedious rides when I travel. Well besides the adrenaline rush I get by being on the road and the excitement it brings to my core while imagining what's in store Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Nov 3, 2015
- Hell's Gate - geothermal pools and sulphur spaWho wouldn't say yes to a chill out in a mud pool and an afternoon of unwinding?
After an energetic morning of Hobbiton, airport and driving, we arrived at Hell's Gat Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Oct 25, 2015
- My 12 night Hedonism II resort Adventure in Paradise-2015TravelSlut's June 18-30 trip report with Krewe de Krazy Life on Trip #11 in another sold-out week at Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica
This trip report is more like a daily diary for my 11th trip to Hedonism II resort Posted by TravelSlut in 9th Annual Group Trip @ Hedonism resort | Oct 12, 2015
- Bikini Hut: Before and AfterBikini Hut is about 115 years old and has served as everything from a home to 13 children (yes, at the same time) to an actual Bikini Store. The cottage had been recently renovated completely, so everything was in top Posted by vicki_h in . | Oct 9, 2015
- Flip This House: Guana Cay Edition Part III===Monday, September 14:===
10:00 a.m. Eleuthera was a sweet dream. What a fantastic weekend! But now we are back to Abaco to finish this place up! Before we head back to Guana, we’re going to try shopping in Marsh Posted by vicki_h in . | Oct 9, 2015
- Flip This House: Guana Cay Edition Part IISometimes you need a vacation from your vacation. When the vacation has been spent painting, sweating, getting blisters, and picking up an endless army of millipedes, this is certainly the case.
We decided to treat ourselves for “getting over the hump” Posted by vicki_h in . | Oct 8, 2015
- Flip This House: Guana Cay Edition Part IWe never intended to buy a house in the Bahamas.
Really. We didn’t.
It was kind of like going into a puppy store. You never really MEAN to buy a puppy, but the next thing you know you are buying pee-pee Posted by vicki_h in . | Oct 7, 2015
- Cruise to Easter Island and TahitiHere is a short summary of our trip to Easter Island in January.
Ocean Princess Cruise Itinerary
Jan 02, 2015. Embark in Fort Lauderdale
Jan 03 At Sea
Jan 04 At Sea
Jan 05 At Sea
Jan 06 Panama Canal -Scenic Cruising Posted by debbep in Wanderlust is an incurable disease! | Sep 3, 2015
- EcoZip - whizzing across Waiheke Island at 60km/hrYEAH! My first blog about New Zealand.
Well, it was about bloody time as I've been here a month now. I've packed so much in I don't even know where the days have gone. I've been on so man Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Aug 25, 2015
- Cheap Holiday in Malia, Greece! Companion Needed Urgently!! Dear Prospective Buddies (lol!),
Further updates to below posting:
The confirmation of the hotel booking arrived, so it's a large studio self catering apartment, 2 separate double beds, so you are more than welcome to bring along another friend so we Posted by Alfie303 in Cheap Deal in Malia,Greece! 13-19 Aug'15 | Jul 27, 2015
- BAY OF NAPLES, ITALYMy next stop in Italy was Naples. I arrived via train from Venice. I just used Naples as a jumping off point though to see some of the islands in the Bay of Naples. There's not too much to see Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Jul 24, 2015
- Green islandToday was simply put ....amazing!!!
We went out to green island off of Cairns in the great barrier reef. We took a large catermeran there in the morning. Poor Leash felt sea sick despite it being rather smooth. We even Posted by Luckykids in Lucky kids | Jul 12, 2015
- Scrubbin' Poo (and a whole lot more)! The island weather has been getting wetter than I want it to be, but I guess that means I’m stuck indoors to write a new post! I’m getting pretty good at giving cuddles, picking up poo, feeding, and giving medications Posted by thewongway in When A Henro Meets the Cooks | Jul 5, 2015
- Boating about in Funcurry - NSW
After the hard work of gardening, Nick and I had a day out on the boat investigating the waterways that surround Forster and Tuncurry.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721016/Boating Posted by charlystyles in Charly's Australian Adventure | Jun 8, 2015
- Coping with DeathA lady came to the animal clinic I was volunteering at and said, “I found this kitten on the road. It’s too young to survive without its mother. Should we put it down?” The moment the kitten grasped onto my Posted by thewongway in When A Henro Meets the Cooks | Jun 9, 2015
- Happy Floating (the card du jour)We say goodbye to Newport Beach, hop in the car, head up US 1 (the beach route) to the airport to drop off the car. We are early..very early... Its that Swiss sense of timing (did I Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 18, 2015
- JapanToday we ventured to Odaiba Island - on the other side of Tokyo from where we were staying, not far from Tokyo Disneyland. My traveling companion has never visited there during his time living in Japan. Odaiba is a large Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | May 21, 2015
- Girls In BlackI don't know why we worry so much about how fat we look but..we do. Our room is a bit messy today and the reason is .... We don't know what to wear. We are feeling a bit Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 17, 2015
- Runaway CowsIt’s not too often you see two cows running up the median strip of a busy main road, but that’s how today started.
I was on my way to the island Nusa Lembongan, about 30 minutes from Sanur, on the Posted by jenniferhall in Sudah Siap? | Apr 28, 2015
- Burnt but Happy ==Kia Orana!==
It has been 2 weeks since I’ve been living on Rarotonga. Since I am not sure what to write for my first post, I will give an overview of my time in Raro!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/449674/IMG_20150406_103854.jpg caption= Posted by thewongway in When A Henro Meets the Cooks | Apr 19, 2015
- Vancouver IslandEver since I was a kid I've dreamt of going salmon fishing on Vancouver Island, and given how close I am in Whistler I thought I'd do a bit of a road trip. Looking on a map it looked like Posted by Matt Cocken in Matt's Massive Holiday! | Mar 7, 2015
- Sorry, Winter, Please Leave a Message. I'm on Vacation.It was February 2, 2015. Punxsutawney Phil climbed out of his little hole, saw my excessively white body covered with a nice layer of winter fat, screamed with terror, and ran back inside, thus dooming us to six more weeks Posted by vicki_h in . | Mar 20, 2015
- SloveniaI got to Zagreb at about 6am, broke and freakishly hungry. Wandered around the station trying to find something to buy with less than 1 kuna LOL. Eventually I gave up and bought 2 disgusting choco banana things for breakfast. Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Mar 14, 2015
- Key West.... One Bite at a Time
To everything there is a season.
A time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and Posted by vicki_h in . | Feb 10, 2015
- Sojourn on Koh NgaiAs we checked in at Koh Ngai Resort the smiling girl at reception said, 'Oh, you have very nice room, many guests say this is very nice room 512'. Yes, I thought, I bet you tell all the punters that, Posted by GinSmugglers in GinSmugglers go Thai | Feb 9, 2015