Blog Entries tagged 'island'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'island'
- Jost Another Week in Paradise[center][/center]
If I told you Jost Van Dyke is Dutch for “incredibly tiny island,” you might believe me, given that this little island in the British Virgins is small enough to walk Posted by vicki_h in . | May 22, 2013
- Island Hopping: O’ahu – The Big Island of HawaiiRight, so I am now going to take you back to my Hawaii trip and pickup where I left off.
Anyone looking for a great destination should take in the Big Island. An island with such diversity, scenery and terrain Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | May 5, 2013
- Heaven is a place in BoracayHere it is folks - the happy ending. As part of our wedding package we were offered a 3-night stay at any Shangri-La Hotel in the world. We chose the tropical island of Boracay in the Philippines famed for the Posted by gobannanas in Sue & Ed Go Bananas in South East Asia | Apr 7, 2013
- Exploring more of VancouverToday I explored Vancouver; Downtown, Yaletown, False Creek, Granville Island, and Gastown.
These are some of the things I noticed.
* People here seem to really love Paninis, they're everywhere. Also they aren't that cheap $7.99 (for context, amaz Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Apr 22, 2013
- Koh Samui
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/579590/IMG_4396.jpg caption=T Posted by gobannanas in Sue & Ed Go Bananas in South East Asia | Mar 29, 2013
- Langkawi: The Jewel of Kedah
[img=http://pho Posted by gobannanas in Sue & Ed Go Bananas in South East Asia | Mar 17, 2013
- Beautiful Lake BunyonyiIt was cold and wet when I woke this morning. Kabale is approximately 2000m above sea level and it felt as though the town had been completely encircled by clouds, cold damp air just seemed to have permeated everything.
Posted by VincitVeritas in My African Odyssey | Apr 11, 2013
- Raining on my FestivalThe first of my three weekend trips in April was exhausting but so very much worth it. I went down to 진해 (Jinhae) for the annual cherry blossom festival and then to a small seaside town called 통영 (Tongyeong). Posted by cstravelsabroad in Charlene's Travels Abroad | Apr 10, 2013
- Fraser Island - Day 127On Saturday we drove even further down the Queensland coast to Hervey Bay, which is well known for its whale watching and for being a starting point for Fraser Island. It is not the right time of year for the Posted by RoyandIngrid in Planes, Trains And Campervan | Mar 25, 2013
- ISLA CUBAGUA, VENEZUELAWe booked a catamaran tour through Nolitours at our resort, to Isla Cubagua. We were picked up by a bus and taken 40min to Punta Piedra where we boarded a catamaran. It was approximately an hour ride. Along the way Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Mar 21, 2013
- Canoeing Down the ZambeziAfter a day's walking through the Zimbabwean bush in search of an elusive pack of lion and encountering a herd of buffalo (!), it was time for supper under the stars at Zambezi Life Style Ca Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Mar 16, 2013
- Places to visit in Guangzhou: Shamian IslandEven the most experienced of travellers will find themselves homesick at some point. It is an inevitable part of travelling and should be accepted as such. Perhaps the difference between a worldly traveller and a newbie is that with experience, Posted by ranika in Where in the World is Rani? | Mar 5, 2013
- New Zealand"What's happened to the blog?", says Colm. The answer is New Zealand happened. After the chaos of South America New Zealand is a culture shock in reverse. Everything works, everything is clean, signposts everywhere, clean toilets with toilet paper Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | Mar 1, 2013
- Malaysia and Southern Thailand Island HoppingWe fly from Sydney straight to Kuala Lumpur KL
1. KL - Pulau Penang
- Bus: 20$ 4h10 several departures to Butterworth
- Ferry: 1$ very quick to George Town
- Bus around the island $4
2. Pulau Penang - Langkawi
- Ferry: 22$, 2h30
Posted by sandnick in We Are Doing ASIA | Feb 19, 2013
- Let Them Eat Cake Part IIDay Three: Coming Uncorked
I woke up for the second day in a row with a hangover. Wow. This might be a record. Or an all time low. I wasn't sure which category to place it in.
I was going to have Posted by vicki_h in . | Feb 11, 2013
- Let Them Eat Cake Part IArrival Day: Just in Time for Sunset
It was cold in Tennessee. It had been snowing. Things were icing over. My car door was frozen shut when I tried to go to work. It was definitely time to head somewhere warm.
When Posted by vicki_h in . | Feb 11, 2013
- Let Them Eat Cake - IntroIt was back in September, as I was reading the latest entry on my favorite travel blog, [[http://traceyg.travellerspoint.com/|Escape From New York]] by incredible funny girl and travel writer extraordinaire, TraceyG, that I saw these magical words, "Mark Posted by vicki_h in . | Feb 11, 2013
- Phillip IslandWe have now been in our shared flat for almost a week - not the most glamorous place on earth but until we get a steady income then it will do. It's clean (enough) and has all the facilities we Posted by steve_dani in Australia 2013 | Feb 6, 2013
- The New 7 Wonders of Nature: Jeju Island, South KoreaAugust in Korea brings the wonderful gift of [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuseok|Chuseok]] to us. A three day holiday, which makes a super long weekend from Friday to Wednesday and gives us enough time to leave Incheon and do some exploring. Chuseok is Posted by Anja Fourie in Exploradoranja | Oct 5, 2012
- 斐濟Fiji: Seaspray 遊船河行程去到最尾一日，我們選擇了乘搭South Sea Cruise到拍攝CASTAWAY 的Mondriki Mamanuca Islands。
South Sea Cruise有巴士到酒店接載旅客到Denarau Marina。由於我們遲了落大堂，結果自行搭F25的士到碼頭。
TAGAR IV渡輪依舊先接載旅客到Mana Island ，再乘小艇往Seaspray 號遊艇。
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/490688/IMG_7944.jpg capt Posted by simony in 遊。行。 | Jan 5, 2013
- ΙΚΑΡΙΑ Posted by kitty6661987 in my tripssss | Feb 4, 2013
- Island Life and Pretend HolidaysWhat is it about island life that draws us all so much? Also the thought of tropical rainforests and tribesmen and untouched Africa and rustic settings etc... All the remote places with such different communities always attract us.
Beaches most Posted by sonia.itchyfeet in Sonia's Itchy Feet | Jan 30, 2013
- Fiji: Mana Island Resort (2/3)今天我們去了白色教堂及Sunset Beach。首先經過Honeymoon Bure，穿過機場，再行了好一會，便是白色教堂。
[img=http: Posted by simony in 遊。行。 | Dec 31, 2012
- Swimming with Dolphins!Here is a riddle and you have to try and guess it. It's and animal it lives in the water, its a mammal, it begins with D, they are the smallest type in the world (so they are about the Posted by Danieljhanson in Country to country | Jan 5, 2013
- Vancouver Island Road Trip - Tofino 03/01/2013
Today after extending our stay at the Whalers Inn Tofino, due to not having locked down any concrete plans going forward and where we were going, we took a spontaneous trip with local company Ocean Outfitters to the well known Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | Jan 2, 2013