- THE WINDING ROAD TO COROICO
Today, with our companions on their way back home, we decided to plan an excursion to get out of the city. We hired our guide Juan from the past few days to take us t Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Jul 21, 2016
- CHOLITAS – THE OBSESSION CONTINUESAfter a very busy couple of weeks exploring Peru and Bolivia we finally had a day with nothing on our schedule. This is actually the last day for our travel companions as they leave very early in the morning. We Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Jul 20, 2016
- FROM PERU TO BOLIVIAThis has been a crazy, hectic and surreal day as we crossed from Peru in Bolivia.
Our day began at 7 am and we made our way to the bus terminal for the long journey to La Paz, Bolivia, the highest Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Jul 16, 2016
- Bye bye Mexico & welcome to Southern California Eventually we reached San Felipe and found a nice place at KiKi’s RV Park which featured a palapa on two levels. This allowed us to move our bedroom on the upper level of the palapa for a change. This was Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jul 12, 2016
- The Calming Seas of San Juan, La UnionSAN JUAN, LA UNION - It's beyond humid but the experience beats it all. The laidbackness during the weekdays is calming yet the liveliness during the weekends is invigorating. San Juan is 5-7 hours bus trip from Manila going to Posted by crystaltan in The Calming Sounds of Strangers | Mar 4, 2016
- and so to Middle Earth (after the Superbowl that is)First impressions of New Zealand are it is beautiful, breathtakingly so. That is based on just the view from the plane on the way to Auckland, and Auckland airport where I am sat writing this waiting for the short flight Posted by KulaRing in KulaRing Supermoon | Feb 9, 2016
- LA timesOn Tuesday in stereotypical US fashion we started our week in California with a pancake breakfast at ihop, before going to the local Pavilions (supermarket) to hunt down the infamous Kashinsky trolley adverts. We introduced Wilfred to the rather Posted by KulaRing in KulaRing Supermoon | Feb 4, 2016
- And we're offAfter the long 5 month wait since the wedding, we finally began the honeymoon yesterday with a nice civilised mid afternoon flight from Heathrow to Los Angeles.
Tried out the Yo Sushi! in the new T2, accompanied by some celebratory fizz
Posted by KulaRing in KulaRing Supermoon | Feb 2, 2016
- Historic Backpacking Journey Across Cuba[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE2Fcqy_ARI|American Backpacking Across Cuba]] Posted by JerseyBoy88 in A. Perez Voyages | Nov 24, 2015
- Flight of the Condors
We arrived in Arequipa after a long night bus. It really felt like it took forever. Lewis and I headed out for crepes as we needed the sugar to keep us awake the morning. After the crepe Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 18, 2015
- Food Highlights in Lima
The first thing we noticed in Lima was the traffic. Our bus was running 20 minutes late and so a 40 minute jo Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 13, 2015
- Hemis Monastery..the last post !!Situated around 45 km south of Leh, the Hemis Monastery is the most important monastery belonging to the Drupka order. The history of the monastery states that it was founded by Stagsang Raspa Nawang Gyatso in 1630.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Aug 25, 2015
- The Beautiful Leh..Part IX....Khardung La "Pass"==Khardung La== Khardung Pass, la means pass in Tibetan is a high mountain pass located in the Ladakh region of the India. The elevation of Khardung La is 5,359 m (17,582 ft) and it is the world's highest motorable Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Jul 20, 2015
- Just Another Song About CaliforniaThis is gonna be a huge post, because California is a huge state. By this logic, when we finally get to Alaska for our 10 year anniversary, the post on Alaska should be a book. If you continue to follow Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 24, 2015
- The Beautiful Leh..Part VII..Pangong Tso Lake....Pangong Tso , Tibetan for "long, narrow, enchanted lake", also referred to as Pangong Lake, is a lake in the Himalayas situated at a height of about 4,350 m (14,270 ft). It is 134 km (83 mi) long and extends Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Jun 18, 2015
- The Beautiful Leh...Part - VI...On way to Pangong Tso lakeThe Chang La (el. 5,360 m or 17,590 ft) is a high mountain pass in Ladakh, India. It is the second highest motorable road in the world. Chang La is approached from Leh via kharu and sekti village by a Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Jun 17, 2015
- "The Bench"...
Today we are starting out with a drive up the coast to La Jolla. Erica's friend an Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 13, 2015
- JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE FARM
I cannot believe where I am as I write this. A q Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 2, 2015
- OH WHAT A CIRCUS, OH WHAT A SHOW
My first text of the day was from Sherry saying that they had finally arrived in Buenos Aires but were busy filling out baggage claims. Could anything else go wrong? Well yes a fe Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 1, 2015
- Granada's Sights -- Catch Them Before it's too late!
Granada's cathedral with Volcan Mombacho in the background
We were arriving late into Managua, Nicaragua - our plane was Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Mar 29, 2015
- Cuba Libre - Coffee, Camera and CDA beautiful orange light is streaming into our room through the window shutters. Curiosity gets the best of me and I walk out onto the terrace to experience the Cuban sunrise...camera time!...photo opportunity ( one of many )! Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jan 26, 2015
- WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN MEXICO?SO, I havent posted something in a long long while!
First reason: Due to horrible organizations skills in all offices across the university all my exams happened around the same time. Which had not been the plan at all.
Second reason: When Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Nov 22, 2014
- A Snow DayWe knew our time was limited in Alto Adige and there was so much to see, but we needed our rest for sure. Christine and I were pretty tired from the prep for our extended trip, had already been on Posted by BearandBunny in Matt & Christine Go Honeymoonin' | Nov 12, 2014
- The Steep Climb to Food HappinessNow that we'd had some rest and 10 hours of sleep, we were still pretty exhausted.
Turns out that October is the area's vacation month, between hiking season and ski season. This wasn't a bad thing since it was nice Posted by BearandBunny in Matt & Christine Go Honeymoonin' | Nov 10, 2014
- The Easy 4 - 4 1/2 Hour Drive to the DolomitesMaps can be deceiving. And although I (Matt) was aware that these were mountain roads, these were particularly windy roads once we got off the autostrada and into the towns. Not only were they very windy, we were both fighting Posted by BearandBunny in Matt & Christine Go Honeymoonin' | Nov 10, 2014