- JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE FARM
I cannot believe where I am as I write this. A q Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 2, 2015
- OH WHAT A CIRCUS, OH WHAT A SHOW
My first text of the day was from Sherry saying that they had finally arrived in Buenos Aires but were busy filling out baggage claims. Could anything else go wrong? Well yes a fe Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 1, 2015
- Granada's Sights -- Catch Them Before it's too late!
Granada's cathedral with Volcan Mombacho in the background
We were arriving late into Managua, Nicaragua - our plane was Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Mar 29, 2015
- Cuba Libre - Once in a MeadowDid you ever wake up humming a tune? ....and that tune stays with you all day?...and then you hear it again and again throughout the day? Well, I'm waking up with Guantanamera. A very popular song here and Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Feb 4, 2015
- Cuba Libre - Coffee, Camera and CDA beautiful orange light is streaming into our room through the window shutters. Curiosity gets the best of me and I walk out onto the terrace to experience the Cuban sunrise...camera time!...photo opportunity ( one of many )! Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jan 26, 2015
- WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN MEXICO?SO, I havent posted something in a long long while!
First reason: Due to horrible organizations skills in all offices across the university all my exams happened around the same time. Which had not been the plan at all.
Second reason: When Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Nov 22, 2014
- A Snow DayWe knew our time was limited in Alto Adige and there was so much to see, but we needed our rest for sure. Christine and I were pretty tired from the prep for our extended trip, had already been on Posted by BearandBunny in Matt & Christine Go Honeymoonin' | Nov 12, 2014
- The Steep Climb to Food HappinessNow that we'd had some rest and 10 hours of sleep, we were still pretty exhausted.
Turns out that October is the area's vacation month, between hiking season and ski season. This wasn't a bad thing since it was nice Posted by BearandBunny in Matt & Christine Go Honeymoonin' | Nov 10, 2014
- The Easy 4 - 4 1/2 Hour Drive to the DolomitesMaps can be deceiving. And although I (Matt) was aware that these were mountain roads, these were particularly windy roads once we got off the autostrada and into the towns. Not only were they very windy, we were both fighting Posted by BearandBunny in Matt & Christine Go Honeymoonin' | Nov 10, 2014
- Day 4- Valle de Guadalupe to San QuintinK[i Posted by estadana in Baja Adventure | Oct 27, 2014
- Leaving the La Mariposa Nest For two months I was fortunate to call the tiny barrio of San Juan de la Concepcion home and was graced by La Mariposa's kind and excellent teachers, its staff and countless animals (I will spare you the endless photo Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Aug 4, 2014
- Rolling with My Homies * Taking the bus
** Maids, shift workers, hobos, weirdos, tourists, clowns
Before long it seemed things were coming to an end like all great things do. I was back in Los Angeles, the Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Jul 9, 2014
- Got dropped off in a seedy suburb and I'm still alive. Today is a massive travel day for me! Had another homemade granola at the Finch & Fork – couldn’t leave without having the greatest breakfast again in the world! Said goodbye to the whole extended family who has invited us Posted by larabester in Bester goes Abroad! | Jul 5, 2014
- Part Three Begins![center][/center]
I had read that all of Nicaragua wakes up at 5:00 am. My first morning here proved that tenfold. It was a Saturday just shy of 4:45am and the sounds of a Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | May 30, 2014
- 73-75. Gunler Elemtere Fis Kem Gozlere Sis! La Paz sokaklarini bu sefer onumuzde rehber arsinlamaya karar veriyoruz... Icimize korku dustu ya, lokantanin birinde gordugumuz "kirmizi sapka: once gez sonra diledigin bahsisi ver" turuna kati Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 14, 2014
- 71 ve 72. Gunler La Paz Sokaklari
Bolivya'nin baskenti La Paz'a vardigimizda bitik haldeydik. Yolculugun ilk 8 saati - yol olmayan bir yolda- gecti. Soyleki gece karanliginda sofor yagmurdan camur olmus yoldan bata cika ilerliyor, sonra birden geri vitese takip baska bir yoldan devam ed Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Feb 13, 2014
- 60. ve 61. Gunler La SerenaAtacama Colune gecmeden once bir durak daha yapmamiz gerekiyor. Valparaiso - San Pedro de Atacama arasi otobusle 25 saat. Tercihimizi Sili'nin en eski ikinci kenti olan La Serena'dan yana yapiyoruz. Burasi Pasifik okyanusu kiyisinda, Ispanyol kolonyel izl Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 29, 2014
- LAIt's a little late; we raced around with the sort of new-holiday frenzy, but, since people keep sending mails asking for a report, here are some thoughts on our time in LA.
Sacramento may be the capital of California, and anxious Posted by VRO in On the road | Dec 25, 2013
- Cambria to Beverly Hills
Ok. Viv has reclaimed the blog. After Nick's hyperbole, I am here to set the record straight. There was some sleeping in this morning certainly. Nick Posted by VRO in On the road | Dec 20, 2013
- Val de la Mare Reservoir
If you want to be awaken by beauty, this walk is the perfect one. The vegetation and animals around the reservoir gives you the sensation that you have been left into paradise. Seriously, Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Dec 9, 2013
- You're off to great places, today is your day.So last weekend, my Vietnamese friend (Hanh) who is studying at Victoria in Wellington also invited me out to her hometown. The little of town of La Gi, a small beachside town four hours North of Ho Chi Minh City Posted by breannamorgan34 in Somewhere in Vietnam | Dec 3, 2013
- Up, down, almost sent back, cancelled & 16 hours later.[float=right][/float] Even before the the plane finishes taxiing to the runway we are all dead asleep in the exit row. Im sure that they were concerned that, Posted by Johnny257 in Heading North | Aug 8, 2013
- Hitchhiking from Shangri La to Lijiang...So we set off. I couldn't stop smiling and giggling, which I attributed to nerves and lack of sleep. Stef however was as cool as a cucumber, him being a hitchhiking pro an' all, and he was confident Posted by squeakylee in The Great Muppet Caper | Jun 22, 2013
- Shangri La - The Tibetan Monastery When the girls and Chen returned back to the hostel, the gang of us trotted off to the bus stop to try and stay overnight in the big Tibetan Monastery nearby.
The aim was to get in Posted by squeakylee in The Great Muppet Caper | Jun 20, 2013
- Shangri LaThere were now 7 of us in the gang! 2 US gals - Camden (who was hilarious) & Jennifer, and 1 UK gal - Ellie had joined us. They were lovely girls altogether - they'd been living Posted by squeakylee in The Great Muppet Caper | Jun 18, 2013