Blog Entries tagged 'lakes'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'lakes'
- Pulau Samosir, first approach==Our first visit in Pulau Samosir.==
Here some remarks about wounderful stay at this special island in the Danau Toba.
Five nice days in Tanah Batak in May 2015.
Nice remembers to Pulau Samosir. Short time only...
[i](This article Posted by ullfri49 in Travel to Indonesia | Feb 24, 2017
- Camino Day 12: The Rooster in the Church [center] [/center]
One does not step out quickly, when a private room is taken on the Camino. Perhaps assumed wrongly, the exit hour is not as enforced in the priv Posted by Shantitraveler in Camino de Santiago | Feb 17, 2017
- Headed back north through the Alps
Our nice dry, warm week in the Alps came to an end and it was back to the tent. Bastille Day was over and French vacations had begun so we had lots of company in the campgrounds. Our next st Posted by Beausoleil in France in Thirty Days | Feb 6, 2017
- Farewell to the Torres del Paine==Mountains, lakes and waterfalls==
[float=left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/871113/9_96_Torre.._Paine_2016.jpg thumb=http: Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels (both past and present) | Feb 4, 2017
- “The full Paine”==Lakes, mountains and glaciers==
On our one full day in the Torres del Paine National Park we did the tour offered by our hotel, the Hotel L Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels (both past and present) | Feb 2, 2017
- visiting rural points along the Pan American Highway....From the start…….
We all met before the trek in Texas, socialized and inspected the vehicles, paperwork, and
prepared to enter into the journey of a lifetime!
THEN it started…
YOU COULD NOT IMAGINE DRIVING INTO LATIN AMERICA IN YOUR OWN RV1
“I really Posted by rvcampertravele in RV USA to South America | Feb 1, 2017
- A morning in Puerto Varas==Around the town==
Volcan Osorno emerges from the clouds
Having spent most of our time in Puerto Varas travelling out of the town to see other sights in the region, we luckily Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels (both past and present) | Jan 30, 2017
- Of lakes and waterfalls==A day tour from Puerto Varas==
On our first day staying in Puerto Varas we did a day tour with local company Turistour. It was a convenient way Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels (both past and present) | Jan 29, 2017
- Geneva Post 1Intro:
So, I have finally decided to set this up so that I am able to share my trip with my family and friends without bombarding everyone with 101 Facebook notifications every time I post a new photo.
Essentially every few days Posted by lestafford in Swiss Study Trip | Jan 27, 2017
- A lakeside setting==On to Puerto Varas==
After a few days in the Atacama Desert we flew south to stay in Puerto Varas, in Chile's Lake District.
Puerto Varas is the main town on Lago Ll Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels (both past and present) | Jan 27, 2017
- Lagoons of the Atacama==Water in the desert==
===Salar de Atacama===
The Salar de Atacama Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels (both past and present) | Jan 21, 2017
- Tour by car around Western Canada[code][sup][/sup][/code][float=right][/float]British Columbia, and what a beautiful part of the world it is!
We came from Australia, hiring a car at Vancouver and then hit the road to see the fantastic scenery, flora and fauna.
Some times we stayed 2 Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road | Jan 8, 2017
- Winter FestivalWe are organising Bomb Fire parties and jams on the beaches of Elmina and Cape Coast.We will guide you to tour Zoos,Safari,Wild Animals and Animals Sanctuary,Interesting and Cultural Centres and places of interest. You get a chance to mingle with Posted by Mpoanu.Fun.Tour in Mpoanu Fun Tours | Dec 4, 2016
- Waterfall Wonderland Getting out of the humungous man-made lake and out of the speedboat plus being careful not to slip was not an easy task. The waterfall trek was at the Sungai Ruok Waterfall. A 5 minute ride from where we stopped Posted by unsociable in The World Through An Introvert | Nov 23, 2016
- The Waves Beneath Us[center][/center]
[center]The first hurdle ...choosing the groups. I waited in great anticipation that I would not be selected into the girly groups. That was okay for me because I enjoye Posted by LeoReeb in CEW - Penang | Nov 24, 2016
- Calm Tides [center][/center]
The sun rising, the wind blowing. my gaze falls onto the mountains in the distance, I feel the wind caress my face. I heard the soft breaths of the tw Posted by LeoReeb in CEW - Penang | Nov 23, 2016
- The Competition!
We start this story with a competition. Beginning with Group A, they consisted of nine people. Mr. Gunputh, Maayan, Paul- Emile, Alice, Lea, Amy, Baxter and Lexa. There were 4 groups in total, Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Blowing in the Wind!
My Favourite Ride,
The Boats, the speedboats,
The gas steaming in our throats.
Our groups sitting in seats,
Look, we can even see the streets.
They told us it was a man made lake,
Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Tracking Down A TyreWe had a good night's rest at our hotel and after a very odd breakfast we checked out around 9.30 having had to revise our original plans for the day. It didn't seem sensible to go back into Etosha with Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Nov 10, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – OverviewThis was my first full day of the tour. We ha a great day and saw some fantastic scenery. We went to:
• Tranz-Alpine Railway
• West Coast
• Franz Josef Glacier
[center][img= Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Arthur's Pas==Otira Highway==
We all piled back into the bus made our way to Hokitika.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Tranz-Alpine==Tranz-Alpine Railway from Christchurch to Arthur's Pass==
We all piled into the bus at the hotel and made our way to the station.
When we got Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 2 - Christchurch – OverviewThis was my last full day wandering around before the tour started. I made the most of it by going to:
• Punting on the Avon
• Rebuild Tour
• Christchurch Gondola
• Wandering Worcester Boulevard
Once I was back at the hotel, I went to the dinner Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 21, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 2 - Christchurch – Part 3 – Gondola RideThe day before I had bought a gondola ticket as part of the Punting & Tram tickets. I also purchased shuttle bus tickets so that I could get there quickly. The shuttle bus left from the front of the Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 21, 2016
- Heading East along US Route 2The next morning, we left our campground in Glacier National Park and we headed towards Browning through a nice and hilly landscape. There we turned left onto US Route 2 which we wanted to follow east all the way to Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Oct 9, 2016