Blog Entries tagged 'lakes'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'lakes'
- Fraser Island - trip 2 of 3So if Whitsundays was "stunning scenery" then Fraser Island's summing up would be BANTER.
Met some of the most amazing people of the entire trip, (well, so far anyway) and saw some exceptionally nice lakes and creatures, in between sleeping in Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Sep 30, 2014
- Wells Gray Provincial Park to Jasper On our drive to Jasper we stopped at Mount Robson Provincial Park for lunch. The luck that I had in Alaska, seemed to have continued in to Canada, as we were fortunate that there was no clouds covering Mount Robson Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Aug 25, 2014
- Link to African Selfie[[http://www.ggw4x4.com|African Selfie]]
A self-drive adventure from South Africa to Ethiopia and back-again, 29 March - 29 May 2014. The stories of three travelers - Lins, Le Roux and Suzan, with their friends met and made along the way.
[img=htt Posted by sue_v in African Selfie | Aug 16, 2014
- MALCESINE "LIVE" Shopping Under The Stars and more
Photo by Italo Trimeloni: [[http://www.lake-garda-italy.net]]
We returned to Malcesine in late May 2014 for 13 days just in time for the beginning of all the summer Posted by oinchats in Malcesine "Live" | Jul 21, 2014
- BledBefore I start talking about my travels here, I just want to highly recommend Slovenia to anyone.
I travelled here with my girlfriend, Lydia, for a little break after I'd just came back from Benidorm on a stag do and Posted by TeessideTravels in Teesside Travels | Jul 17, 2014
- A Little Piece of Heaven on EarthA night train from Split to Zagreb provided much needed rest and sleep at this point of the journey. Arriving in Zagreb at 6:30 a.m., we made our way via the tram to the bustling Zagreb bus station. The station Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jul 8, 2014
- Our video of Nepal... For those following this blog from the beginning know that we recently took a trip of a lifetime that started on our own in Kathmandu Nepal on December 4th, 2013.
After a week we joined with Posted by Evanda in Nepal & India | Jun 25, 2014
- Throw some more mud on the fire motherWhen Christopher Columbus set off to discover the new world he left from Portugal. This was a very important decision. Had he departed from the Inner or Outer Hebrides we would never have had Fast Food, the Internet or Bottled Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 9, 2014
- Stick a purple carrot in the dykeHolland is actually the name of a region and former province in the Netherlands. I never knew that until I recently offended a guy simply by asking him directions. Usually I have to concentrate to offend effectively and wonder if Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 4, 2014
- Noosa Everglades Canoe & Kayak Camping Safari
Unfortunately, as a backpacker, when you hear something about camping or even kayaking associated the Noosa Everglades, you tend to think of the [[http://www.trip Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | May 16, 2014
- Extraordinary India and Wonderful Nepal (2)The flight from Varanasi to Kathmandu is less than an hour and after the slightly painful form filling and queuing required to obtain the entry visa at Nepal’s main airport we were met by Buddish and his driver Sunit. It Posted by david.byne in New Territory | May 15, 2014
- Dingoes and 4WD on the Largest Sand Island--Fraser Island
When travelling in Australia, particularly along the east coast, it's a must to see Fraser Island. While I didn't want to miss out Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | May 13, 2014
- Fraser IslandLiving and working on Fraser Island for 6 months.
SS Maheno shipwreck at sunset
[u]Ind Posted by Cindy_bb in Australia | Apr 26, 2014
- Fresh air, mountains and a lake
About an hour and a half's drive from Mexico City, on the new motorway that cuts out slow windy roads threading Posted by margaretm in Wherever life takes us | Apr 17, 2014
- Mexico- CancúnLast night when we returned to the hotel, the extra mattress promised by the hotel people was not in the room. When I tried to switch on the table lamp, I found that the light bulb was broken, neither the Posted by The Islander in Island Hopper's Travel Blog | Apr 21, 2014
- MEXICO-The Road to CancunWe left Tulum in the morning, buses and colectivos which stop at any place you are waiting, run to Puerto Carmen and Cancun. The bus travel in Mexico is easy and comfortable, buses are air-conditioned, you receive a half litre Posted by The Islander in Island Hopper's Travel Blog | Apr 18, 2014
- Fresh air, mountains and a lake
About an hour and a half's drive from Mexico City, on the new motorway that cuts out slow windy roads threading their way t Posted by margaretm in Wherever life takes us | Apr 17, 2014
- MEXICO-Tulum and the Ruins ]Last night it was very hot, mosquitos were going full blast, the noise of their wings in my ears was most annoying and shuffling from one side to another, trying to swat them with my hands, did not ditter Posted by The Islander in Island Hopper's Travel Blog | Apr 16, 2014
- Mexico - Tulum (Quintana Roo) The apartment had been cleaned and fresh bed sheet and pillow cases put on the bed, two thin towels were laid on a chair in the corner. The small cooking area was not altogether so clean as we had Posted by The Islander in Island Hopper's Travel Blog | Apr 14, 2014
- Mexico- Tulum The City of Dawn (Quintana Roo)It was our plan, after visiting the ruins of Chichen-Itza, to stay in Merida for a day or two and enjoy its cosmopolitan ambience, then visit Tulum, Playa de Carmen and the island of Cozumel and then reach Cancun. Posted by The Islander in Island Hopper's Travel Blog | Apr 11, 2014
- MEXICO - CHICHEN-ITZA (THE ANCIENT CAPITAL OF YUCATAN)
Posted by The Islander in Island Hopper's Travel Blog | Apr 6, 2014
- To Summarise
It would seem incomplete to not finish this blog off with a final post with travel musings. Hopefully it won't turn into a 'on my gap yah' load of dribble. We could have offered advice on Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Apr 2, 2014
- Nepal trip review• Nepal is budget friendly place. We visited Kathmandu in October 2008 from Dubai. But we went during an Eid break and had taken a package tour (flight plus accommodation in a 5 star hotel). Eid breaks are like peak Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Mar 29, 2014
- Sand Dunes - A Sunday Stroll[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/642334/Sunday_stroll_11.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/642334/th Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Mar 16, 2014
- Try as we might..All this blogging after each place we visit, our attempts to describe our every encounter, is beginning to take its toll. We've spent 4 days in the Rajasthani city of Udaipur. A place with so much more beauty than we Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Mar 12, 2014