Blog Entries tagged 'lakes'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'lakes'
- My adventure!Hi all,
I am a ski instructor who loves to travel. Born in Tasmania and having to hike most parts of my beautiful state, I thought it was time to explore the world and start my own adventure else where.
I Posted by travelwithalex in my last 6 months in canada | Apr 12, 2017
- My experience in UkraineGoing to Ukraine, a tourist needs to know the following:
Numerous frightening stories about military operations and dangers of visiting the capital are all far from being true. Yes, there is a crisis in the east of the country, but people Posted by Marcus170710 in Countries I've visited | Apr 10, 2017
- Sunrise at SarangkotWe were up by 4.45, fortunately not relying on the hotel wake up call which never came! The driver was the same man as yesterday and we set off through the deserted Pokhara streets, climbing higher and higher reaching the Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 23, 2017
- The World Peace PagodaThursday dawned quite bright and clear so we decided to try and visit the World Peace Pagoda after breakfast. We arranged a driver through the hotel and met up at ten after dropping off our laundry. He suggested going straight Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 22, 2017
- Pokhara and Phewa LakeTuesday saw us travel back to the airport - the domestic terminal this time - to catch our Yeti Airlines flight to Pokhara. We were early so managed to get onto the earlier 11.40 flight. Our 12.30 flight seemed to Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 21, 2017
- Summer in Chile - 2017
Today was my last tour and I saved the longest day with the highest altitude for last in the hope my breathing would be better by then. When I booked this tour, I was t Posted by balhannahrise in Dee goes to Chile | Mar 18, 2017
- Nepal Spring 2017As an refugee from VT, this is my first entry on TP, so I haven’t quite got used to the editing system over here ;-) – Never-the Less, I hope you enjoy this little blog of a trip way off Posted by into-thin-air in Nepal Spring 2017 | Mar 17, 2017
- Summer in Chile - 2017It was on my second day at Puerto Montt that I booked and did the "Petrohue Waterfalls and the Osorno Volcano" tour from Puerto Varas.
The tour began at 10am at Puerto Varas. Posted by balhannahrise in Dee goes to Chile | Mar 10, 2017
- Pulau Samosir, first approach==Our first visit in Pulau Samosir.==
Here some remarks about wounderful stay at this special island in the Danau Toba.
Five nice days in Tanah Batak in May 2015.
Nice remembers to Pulau Samosir. Short time only...
[i](This article Posted by ullfri49 in Travel to Indonesia | Feb 24, 2017
- Camino Day 12: The Rooster in the Church [center] [/center]
One does not step out quickly, when a private room is taken on the Camino. Perhaps assumed wrongly, the exit hour is not as enforced in the priv Posted by Shantitraveler in Camino de Santiago | Feb 17, 2017
- Headed back north through the Alps Our nice dry, warm week in the Alps came to an end and it was back to the tent. Bastille Day was over and French vacations had begun so we had lots of company in Posted by Beausoleil in France in Thirty Days | Feb 6, 2017
- Getting that iconic shot===Farewell to the Torres del Paine===
[float=left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/871113/9_96_Torre.._Paine_2016.jpg thumb=ht Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Feb 4, 2017
- “The full Paine”===Lakes, mountains and glaciers===
On our one full day in the Torres del Paine National Park we did the tour offered by our hotel, the Hotel Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Feb 2, 2017
- visiting rural points along the Pan American Highway....From the start…….
We all met before the trek in Texas, socialized and inspected the vehicles, paperwork, and
prepared to enter into the journey of a lifetime!
THEN it started…
YOU COULD NOT IMAGINE DRIVING INTO LATIN AMERICA IN YOUR OWN RV1
“I really Posted by rvcampertravele in RV USA to South America | Feb 1, 2017
- A morning in Puerto Varas===Around the town===
Volcan Osorno emerges from the clouds
Having spent most of our time in Puerto Varas travelling out of the town to see other sights in the region, we lucki Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Jan 30, 2017
- Of lakes and waterfalls===A day tour from Puerto Varas===
On our first day staying in Puerto Varas we did a day tour with local company Turistour. It was a convenient w Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Jan 29, 2017
- Geneva Post 1Intro:
So, I have finally decided to set this up so that I am able to share my trip with my family and friends without bombarding everyone with 101 Facebook notifications every time I post a new photo.
Essentially every few days Posted by lestafford in Swiss Study Trip | Jan 27, 2017
- A lakeside setting===On to Puerto Varas===
After a few days in the Atacama Desert we flew south to stay in Puerto Varas, in Chile's Lake District.
Puerto Varas is the main town on Lago Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Jan 27, 2017
- Water in the desert===Lagoons of the Atacama===
===Salar de Atacama===
The Salar de At Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Jan 21, 2017
- Tour by car around Western Canada[code][sup][/sup][/code][float=right][/float]British Columbia, and what a beautiful part of the world it is!
We came from Australia, hiring a car at Vancouver and then hit the road to see the fantastic scenery, flora and fauna.
Some times we stayed 2 Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road | Jan 8, 2017
- Winter FestivalWe are organising Bomb Fire parties and jams on the beaches of Elmina and Cape Coast.We will guide you to tour Zoos,Safari,Wild Animals and Animals Sanctuary,Interesting and Cultural Centres and places of interest. You get a chance to mingle with Posted by Mpoanu.Fun.Tour in Mpoanu Fun Tours | Dec 4, 2016
- Waterfall Wonderland Getting out of the humungous man-made lake and out of the speedboat plus being careful not to slip was not an easy task. The waterfall trek was at the Sungai Ruok Waterfall. A 5 minute ride from where we stopped Posted by unsociable in The World Through An Introvert | Nov 23, 2016
- The Waves Beneath Us[center][/center]
[center]The first hurdle ...choosing the groups. I waited in great anticipation that I would not be selected into the girly groups. That was okay for me because I enjoye Posted by LeoReeb in CEW - Penang | Nov 24, 2016
- Calm Tides [center][/center]
The sun rising, the wind blowing. my gaze falls onto the mountains in the distance, I feel the wind caress my face. I heard the soft breaths of the tw Posted by LeoReeb in CEW - Penang | Nov 23, 2016
- The Competition!
We start this story with a competition. Beginning with Group A, they consisted of nine people. Mr. Gunputh, Maayan, Paul- Emile, Alice, Lea, Amy, Baxter and Lexa. There were 4 groups in total, Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016