Blog Entries tagged 'lakes'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'lakes'
- Biking from Xpujil to Chetumal I left Xpujil at around 9 am, I had become quite attached to my little cabin, with it's shafting light coming through the cracks in the wooden walls and huge fan above my head keeping me cool. I hopped on Posted by Rose in Mexico in Enchanting Mexico | Jan 25, 2013
- Good bye USASorry everyone who has been reading up on my blog I have not written a post for a long time but, you know I have come back from the US and it has been a whole year now, My experience Posted by shantanukul in American Holidays | Jan 11, 2013
- About Road To Sri Lanka Tours
The mission of Road To Sri Lanka Tours is to provide unique, tours and travel experiences, for a niche marke Posted by RoadtosrilankaT in Travel To Sri Lanka | Dec 10, 2012
- The Sights of CopacabanaUtama Hotel continues to impress. The breakfast they provide for their guests consists of an egg (scrambled or fried), coffee with milk, juice, fruit salad, corn flakes, strawberry yogurt, a corn panqueque (sp?), two pieces of bread each, jam + Posted by alexis.johnson in Trippin' | Nov 29, 2012
- QUEEN CROWNED ON TOP OF A TREE
Queen Elizabeth II of England visited Kenya in 1952 as a happily married Princess to Prince Philip of Edinburg which led to their visit to the Treetops hotel in Nyeri inside the Abardares National Park. This hotel was build on Posted by silver dove in Traveling In Kenya | Nov 29, 2012
- Making MemoriesI'm a 25 year old British female who's been living in Canada for the past 2 years.
As my work visa is up for renewal I've deci Posted by Cindy_bb in USA 2012 | Oct 29, 2012
- Its more fun in the Philippineswell, I just stumbled upon this video on a social network and I must say I AM PROUD to be a FILIPINO! :D
I have traveled a few places here in our country and I will explore more of what this Posted by hepastar in Its more fun in the Philippines | Nov 19, 2012
- Day OneUrgh! It's been a long day - up at 6, out by 7.30 to be at the airport by 9. Mousey was not happy to see us go, although he loved the planes. He was really clingy Posted by RosieW in Mawson Lakes to Devonport, November 2012 | Nov 14, 2012
- New England - Day 5 Bar Harbor & Acadia National Park MaineThe Bayview is a really nice hotel. Our king bedroom was spacious and directly waterfront. When you stay at chain motels along the interstate, you are served "continental" breakfast, which we all know isn't really something to write Posted by eightylbs in Off Too See The World | Oct 16, 2012
- Floating Islands - PunoThe bus from Copacabana to Lima is a long 27 hours in total, so to mix it up a little, I decided to give my legs a stretch and my bum a rest from sitting for the duration, & to Posted by Chelseakeeler6 in Around the World, Around the World!!! | Oct 11, 2012
- Copacabana - Lake TiticacaMyself, Maureen and Kelli headed for Copacabana/ Lake Titicaca. Sometimes referred to the highest lake in the world, for its altitude, we were all really excited to leave the bustling city of La Paz behind and visit this extremely beautiful Posted by Chelseakeeler6 in Around the World, Around the World!!! | Oct 9, 2012
- Cambodia 13th September 2012- Goodbye Bangkok.......
A very long day for us as our overland journey began. The bus picked us up at 7am , Cambodia bound . We spent our first night in Siem Reap, where we arrived at 16:15.. Luckily Posted by louslabbert in Around South East Asia in 104 days | Oct 3, 2012
- Plitvice Lakes National Park, CroatiaSome people on the tour had been here before and specifically wanted to return.
I enjoyed it very much, but after all the talk about the "wild forrest" and being from Colorado, I was expecting something a little more remote.
The lakes Posted by pscotterly in Fall 2012 | Oct 1, 2012
- Taiwan and LuzonGreetings from a seemingly perma grey Manila from where I hope to catch a boat to the slightly greener island of Palawan on Thursday. It's a city few could love including its inhabitants; being a sprawling, dirty, dangerous hulking port Posted by carlswall in 2wyvernsonmychest | Jul 7, 2009
- Scotland - Arriving back on the mainland we headed down towards England. Having taken 11 days to explore the west and the Orkneys, we now had 3 days before having to return the car in Manchester ... Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Sep 16, 2012
- CambodiaTo be honest, since I had not heard many wonderful things about the country, I left Saigon with the impression that I would only spend a 10 to 14 days in Cambodia as I scurry my way back up into Posted by bradenelsewhere in Braden is Elsewhere | Sep 5, 2012
- Out and aboutWe've had some lovely times just enjoying being 'out and about' around Aarhus, and checking out some of the local landmarks.
One of our earlier trips was to Brabrand Sø (Sø = lake), quite a large lake only 10mins from the Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Aug 15, 2012
- Where We Stayed: Petoskey, MI The Apple Tree Inn is located on a road that runs along Little Traverse Bay. The hotel boasts that every room has a bay view. In our room, this was technically true, but the bay view was pretty limited.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/392903/DSC Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Jul 25, 2012
- Michigan MarriagesWe had been planning on a visit to Michigan for my sister-in-law's wedding in Marquette on June 30 for nearly a year. Then one of my college roommates invited us to her wedding--also in Michigan, on June 23. We decided Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Jul 19, 2012
- Hanoi - first days in VietnamSo almost as soon as we took off, and had a meal, it felt like they were preparing the cabin for landing... such a short hop for our long haul seasoned little travellers this was. In fact the flight Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 13, 2012
- Trip to Philippines 2012 Part 1===Before the trip:===
To day 30.06.2012 Is it just a week left to my trip to Philippines and I beginning to pack a little and see what I am going to take whit me on the trip. Since the suitcase can't Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Jul 9, 2012
- The Salt Flats!!!After an early morning start in hundreds of layers of clothes, as it was so cold, we set off in a jeep to start our 3 day trip to Bolivia. And what better way to cross another border than travel Posted by Chelseakeeler6 in Around the World, Around the World!!! | Jun 30, 2012
- Day 59 - Adam the adventurerWell, as a group we're reasonably good at the start of day process too. By 9am we'd eaten, broken camp, loaded the truck and were nearly 200km away from Katherine, some 500km away from Darwin, on the Victoria highway and Posted by pkd064 in Karen and Perry's Oz trip | Jun 20, 2012
- Second day in YellowstoneFrom West Yellowstone back into the park and checkingout all the sights we missed yesterday. We traveled past Madison and north towards Norris Geyser Basin. We saw herds of bison and elk...still haven't seen bear. Hiking through the basin was Posted by MarshallTrip in North by Northwest | May 29, 2012
- Thanksgiving in ColoradoNow we couldnt possibly have come to the States without visiting our excellent friends the Breezys who we had spent months travelling in tandem with through Asia! We had agreed months previous in some back alley Asian bar that we Posted by LynMoo in The Epic Adventures of LynMoo | May 25, 2012