Blog Entries tagged 'landscapes'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'landscapes'
- A South West Stroll[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Dec 4, 2013
- Fairytale views from Neuschwannstein Castle== "I want to remain an eternal mystery to myself and others" - King Ludwig II of Bavaria==
===Why mess with a good thing, our final night in Germany, we headed to another restaurant owned by our favourite beer, Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Dec 3, 2013
- Twilight SagaMany people are so attracted to the scene in The Twilight Saga: Twilight that they can’t help to know where this film was made. To film fans, staying in the scene of this film is able to satisfy their craving Posted by fwl521 in America trip | Nov 30, 2013
- Video slideshow of the first part of our road trip out west So here it is, part one of the video to put our trip into a visual summation. To say that I didn't work hard or for many hours on this would be a Posted by jbreen in Heading West | Nov 30, 2013
- Paris, France, Part One
So here is my latest entry for my Summer trip to Paris, solo for one week. I stayed at MIJE Faucounnier Hostel in a private room which was very nice, clean and comfortable. Very centrally loca Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Nov 17, 2013
- Trekking in Annapurna AreaSome photos from our four day trek in the Annapurna Conservation Area, with Trekking Team, Nepal. Www.trekkingteam.com who were brilliant. Many thanks to our guide Bikram and porter Udzel.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/287551/large_90_E9C3DDC022 Posted by Mick G in Nepal | Nov 16, 2013
- Pokhara to KhatmanduHaving arrived in Pokhara safe and sound we now had two days to explore the place. It's a favourite destination for tourists, Trekkers ,para gliders and in our case motorcyclists. Imagine a mixture of sixties hippy, "adventure " blue Posted by Mick G in Nepal | Nov 8, 2013
- Chitwan to PokharaFrom Chitwan we travelled to Lambini, the birthplace of Buddha. It is now a World Heritage Site and is visited by Buddhists from all over the world. Before entry shoes must be removed, It's a place I really wanted Posted by Mick G in Nepal | Nov 3, 2013
- On the RoadTravelling by any means in Nepal is an adventure. Our few days watching traffic in Kathmandu, travelling by kamikaze taxi, and dodging,cycles,rickshaws,motorcycles,cars, trucks and buses while on foot,had given us some serious misgivings about choosing to Posted by Mick G in Nepal | Nov 2, 2013
- Living and Working on Long IslandThe days of working in New York were much the same, drive down to the Marriott, sign in at 6:30am, work in the lobby until I needed to leave for my appointments then off to inspect. In the afternoons I’d Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 28, 2013
- Flight to KathmanduIn the sixties and seventies Kathmandu was a popular destination for the Hippies in search of free love and drugs (and not necessarily in that order). The overland trail led through Europe, Turkey, to India before ending at the drugs Posted by Mick G in Nepal | Oct 25, 2013
- Trip to Philippines 2013. Part 2[[http://mytrips1.jimdo.com/|Day 13.]]
Woke up around 6 in the morning today of traffic noise. See on the news that it will be rain in Manila the coming days.
It's soon time to check out of the hotel and take the trip to Term Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Oct 23, 2013
- Madeira Trip 2013Many people I know often ask me "Why do you go to Madeira every year?"
I often tell you "I cannot explain the magic of Madeira. You have to come with me so I can show you"
The tradition started a [[http://danics.travellerspoint.com/19/|few Posted by danics in World Away | Oct 22, 2013
- Fēilǜbīn (The Philippines)China's National Holiday is a 7-day public holiday in the first week of October. 7 days off for the whole country. 7 days.
We were discussing what to do with this gift of time and I was asking the advice Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | Oct 8, 2013
- Horse riding and the sacred valley
...horse riding. So we got saddled up on our horses with our guide. Mine was a grey and black girl named Sapphire who was used to following the leader, so whenever Brad or Victor's horses came close she would turn Posted by Kirstyonwroot in Peruvian adventure! | Oct 4, 2013
- A Taste of the Desert Day 2Wake up late at 9AM (which feels like 11AM for us, we lost 2 hours). We took advantage of the free breakfast at Care Oscars Bed & Breakfast then drove our little putt-putt (which is what we named our car) Posted by Yonderlust in Yonderlust | Oct 2, 2013
- The photo I forgot to put on the last post Posted by Josh Nunn in Canadia 101 | Oct 1, 2013
- Le Parc Jacques Cartier encoreOn friday or saturday I filled a spare seat on road trip to the Park Jacques Cartier thanks to Alex, and we set off at about midday. The journey took about 40 minutes and it was a beautiful day, this Posted by Josh Nunn in Canadia 101 | Oct 1, 2013
- Experience Venice.You have to take the ferry if you want to tour the city.
Exactly, no streets, but amazing canals full of water.
Fascination and mystery are unimaginable.
Venice is unique and it makes you stand open-mouthed.
The impact is strong, incredible and surrea Posted by italyroberto in Visit Italy north-east | Sep 29, 2013
- Peru – East and West of the AndesHaving never been to South America before it took a while before deciding that Peru would be our destination. Ultimately, it became a straight choice between the land of the Incas and Argentina but a closer look revealed that the Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Sep 29, 2013
- Oh the places I have beenOk so I have a confession to make.. I am kind of a blog whore... I have numerous blogs around cyberspace and I can't seem to stop writing them.. Hence the reason I am writing another one here!
So I have Posted by Seznz in Sarah's Travels | Sep 24, 2013
- Parc Jacques CartierSince the trip to Levis there has been an even bigger one to Le Parc Jacques Cartier, a local nature reserve.n Local in the canadian sense, as we took a yellow bus for about an hour to get there. On Posted by Josh Nunn in Canadia 101 | Sep 22, 2013
- Baler, Aurora, Philippines
islets in the pacific ocean
[img=htt Posted by belle7063 in God's Awesome Creations | Sep 22, 2013
- Sugarloaf and marmosets[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/616829/35C97C2F2219AC68173595010460F8CC.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/616829/thumb_35C97C2F2219AC6817359501046 Posted by Kirstyonwroot in Kirsty and Brad in Rio | Sep 22, 2013
- Death defying taxi to the middle of nowhereThis morning I was up at 4.30. The jet lag has not worn off yet so my body clock is crazy. It was hot and I was feeling itchy and irritated so I snuck out of bed at 6 for Posted by Kirstyonwroot in Kirsty and Brad in Rio | Sep 19, 2013