Blog Entries tagged 'landscapes'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'landscapes'
- Winter FestivalWe are organising Bomb Fire parties and jams on the beaches of Elmina and Cape Coast.We will guide you to tour Zoos,Safari,Wild Animals and Animals Sanctuary,Interesting and Cultural Centres and places of interest. You get a chance to mingle with Posted by Mpoanu.Fun.Tour in Mpoanu Fun Tours | Dec 4, 2016
- Celebrate festive season at the most breathtaking resort!
MALE Dec 2016 – Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma the 2nd consecutive year winner of the most medals and awards during Hotel Asia Culinary Challenge 2016 will celebrate Posted by achiveatanycost in Best resort in Maldives | Dec 2, 2016
- Waterfall Wonderland Getting out of the humungous man-made lake and out of the speedboat plus being careful not to slip was not an easy task. The waterfall trek was at the Sungai Ruok Waterfall. A 5 minute ride from where we stopped Posted by unsociable in The World Through An Introvert | Nov 23, 2016
- Calm Tides [center][/center]
The sun rising, the wind blowing. my gaze falls onto the mountains in the distance, I feel the wind caress my face. I heard the soft breaths of the tw Posted by LeoReeb in CEW - Penang | Nov 23, 2016
- The Competition!
We start this story with a competition. Beginning with Group A, they consisted of nine people. Mr. Gunputh, Maayan, Paul- Emile, Alice, Lea, Amy, Baxter and Lexa. There were 4 groups in total, Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Bruised Bunch!
The group starts off jumping off the slippery, muddy speedboats. They land in revolting black mud, some of the adventurer’s start to squint in disgust. They make their way through the mud and Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Blowing in the Wind!
My Favourite Ride,
The Boats, the speedboats,
The gas steaming in our throats.
Our groups sitting in seats,
Look, we can even see the streets.
They told us it was a man made lake,
Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Last Day at EtoshaWe went up to the waterhole at Halali before breakfast to see if any wildlife was around at dawn, but we only saw some impala and a mongoose. Breakfast was okay, another buffet and after we had packed up and Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Nov 9, 2016
- Etosha RevisitedWe decided not to rush up at dawn but to have an early breakfast, then get to the park as close as we could to 8 which we managed. Having gone through all the entry formalities we went straight back Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Nov 9, 2016
- Australia-Blue Mountains - Katoomba circuit trek.The plan - to walk from Katoomba to Tarros Ladders than to Kanangaroo Clearing and double-back to Dunphy's camping area. Very easy hike which would let us to enjoy the beauty of the Blue Mountains without much strain. Or was Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 6, 2016
- Etosha National ParkWe woke early and were up to look at the sunrise and waterhole quite early. Unfortunately there seemed to be no hot water so after breakfast and a cold shower we set off towards Outjo and to the Anderson Gate, Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Oct 25, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – OverviewThis was my first full day of the tour. We ha a great day and saw some fantastic scenery. We went to:
• Tranz-Alpine Railway
• West Coast
• Franz Josef Glacier
[center][img= Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Franz Josef ==Franz Josef Glacier==
We continued through the town, across the Waiho River to the car park of the glacier. Unfortunately, the glacier has receded so much, we didn't have time to walk to the face. It's on my list Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Arthur's Pas==Otira Highway==
We all piled back into the bus made our way to Hokitika.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Tranz-Alpine==Tranz-Alpine Railway from Christchurch to Arthur's Pass==
We all piled into the bus at the hotel and made our way to the station.
When we got Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 2 - Christchurch – OverviewThis was my last full day wandering around before the tour started. I made the most of it by going to:
• Punting on the Avon
• Rebuild Tour
• Christchurch Gondola
• Wandering Worcester Boulevard
Once I was back at the hotel, I went to the dinner Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 21, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 2 - Christchurch – Part 4 – Wandering around==Christchurch Wandering==
I didn't have a lot of time to get back to the hotel before I was due to meet the tour group, but I just took my time wandering back to the hotel along Worcester Boulevard to Cathedral Square.
[center][img=http://photos.travel Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 21, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 2 - Christchurch – Part 3 – Gondola RideThe day before I had bought a gondola ticket as part of the Punting & Tram tickets. I also purchased shuttle bus tickets so that I could get there quickly. The shuttle bus left from the front of the Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 21, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 2 - Christchurch – Part 2 – Rebuild Tour==Rebuild Tour==
Before I left home, I booked a ticket on the Rebuild Tour, as I wanted to get a local's insight into how things had changed and to see the major sites that had been rebuilt since the earthquakes.
I had Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 21, 2016
- Japan Day 10 – TsumagoWe spent most of this day in [[http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6077.html|Tsumago]] just resting and relaxing. When we woke up it was very cold so we stayed in and read until around 11.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/611368/large_alopiparo_..G_72 Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Oct 21, 2016
- Japan Day 9 – Travel to Tsumago via MagomeThis was one of our favorite days. We took the [[http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6078.html|Magome-Tsumago trail]] (a well maintained section of the Nakasendo post trail).
After forwarding our luggage to Kyoto using the [[http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e22 Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Oct 21, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 2 - Christchurch – Part 1 – PuntingWhen I was at the i-Site the day before, I got a ticket for punting on the Avon. As they couldn't book me a seat, they said to get to the boat sheds before 10am to see if I could Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 14, 2016
- The Vingerklip Lodge We had a good night at the Brandberg Rest Camp and left at about 9.30 up the Ugab Valley, home of the desert elephants. We saw plenty of warning signs and piles of dung but saw no sign of the Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Oct 12, 2016
- Cape Cross Seal ColonyAfter breakfast we set off towards Henties Bay and the start of the Skeleton Coast. The scenery was really bleak and the flat salt road seemed to go on forever. However 120km later we arrived at Cape Cross, having stopped Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Sep 27, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 1 - Christchurch – Part 3 – August 2016==Cathedral Square==
[quote]Cathedral Square, locally known simply as the Square, is the geographical centre and heart of Christchurch, New Zealand, where the city's Anglican cathedral, Christchurch Cathedral is located. The square stands at the theoreti Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Sep 25, 2016