Blog Entries tagged 'landscapes'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'landscapes'
- Bye bye Peru, Hello EcuadorI have not updated the blog for a few days as I have basically been taking it easy in Mancora, a beach resort mainly known for its great waves for surfing.
Mancora - 11th to 16th December
After Machu Piccu and Lima Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Dec 19, 2014
- PLAN Von Seattle in den Olympic National Park
Posted by deniseontour in Pacific Northwest & Hawaii | Dec 19, 2014
- Cusco Cusco - the world's belly button according to the Incas
I love Cusco. The centre is a very pretty town with a lovely plaza and lots of really nice colonial architecture, churches and narrow cobbled streets. I'm staying at a great Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Dec 8, 2014
- Lake Titicaca and Copacabana26th November
Early start to take the bus to Copacabana, a little village on the edge of LakeTititcaca. I am so pleased to get out of La Paz and be in the country again. To get there we have to Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Dec 7, 2014
- Description of Town and Life in GulabgarhThe town is surrounded by towering snow covered mountains, pine forests, steep rock walls, etc.
View of bridge leading to Gulabgarh
Unfortunately, like so many Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Dec 3, 2014
- Aegina and the temple of AphaiaOn the advice of the helpful travel agent at Blue and White Travel in Piraeus, I took off on one of the many ferries and cruise ships crowding Piraeus harbor in the morning.
As we left Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 27, 2014
- An Irish Letter to the Grave As I pen this final letter to my precious mother I know she will be smiling at me as I struggle to carry on a tradition I have had with her, a tradition of a weekly letter to her regardless Posted by Rianda in Traveller Down Under | Nov 26, 2014
- 3 jours dans le desert en Bolivie18 Novembre
Après avoir lu tant de choses merveilleuses sur ce trajet, c'est enfin à mon tour de le faire.
Le passage à la douane est simple mais à 4800m d'altitude. Il n'y a aussi pas de toilettes et puisque l'on Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Nov 25, 2014
BLALB Posted by Laetitia_World in Swiss Couple Traveller | Nov 22, 2014
- Living the high life in NYCWe landed at JFK around 2:30 in the afternoon on Saturday 25th October and by 4:30 we were at our hotel; The Roosevelt on the corner of East 45th Street and Madison Avenue. We hadn’t planned much on our first Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Nov 13, 2014
- Jewel of AndalusiaSo it’s our second day at Granada, which is a little town in the south of Spain. We spent the first day seeing the famous tourist attraction – Alhambra Palace (which was the reason to travel to Granda - please Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Nov 13, 2014
- London London was never a city high on my list to travel to because when I thought of it, I thought of it like my home town, but much much colder. Man was I wrong though.
I knew it would be a Posted by nomadicblonde in Finally fulfilling a dream | Nov 10, 2014
- How it all startedThroughout school, I was never too clear on what it was I wanted to do with my life however I did know that at some point I needed to travel.
After what I consider to be a rather rough year Posted by nomadicblonde in Finally fulfilling a dream | Nov 9, 2014
- Invalid ticket at AlhambraWe were in Granada visiting the most popular tourist attraction – Alhambra Palace. Visitors have to book tickets in advance as one may not get tickets if you just decided to walk in. This is because only a limited Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Nov 6, 2014
- SigiriyaAlthough we enjoyed the statues and paintings of Dambulla, it was Sigiyira that impressed us far more. Sticking out of the jungle by some 200 meters, the lions rock, as it is known, has been an ancient city Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Nov 4, 2014
- Alhambra Palace, Granada
In a quiet little town in south of Spain, is the Alhambra palace (which literally means "the red one"). One of the most iconic tourist attraction and perhaps the only palace with Islami Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Nov 2, 2014
- Korea Grand FinaleWith only one day left, I decided to head out of town on a train and take a look at the countryside. I headed for a popular tourist destination called Nami Island, which styles itself as the Nami Republic. Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Oct 30, 2014
- ETHIOPIA BLOG 2/5
The highlight of our trip was destined to be the four-day 4x4 off-road adventure to the Danakil Depression, the otherworldly geological landscape in the embattled border region between Posted by genowers in Genowers Are Off Again | Oct 27, 2014
- 3 things to do in Madrid
We took an early morning train (Renfe) from Barcelona to Madrid. We then checked into our hostel, which was centrally located and walking distance to the attractions we wanted to visit. Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 26, 2014
- There is lots to do in Barcelona..We had three days in Barcelona and it just flew by, because there is so much to see and do, besides the 'football'. Here are a few things we did :
Barcelona is a City by Gaudi! Me and my husband Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 25, 2014
- Casa Batllo – Demystifying Gaudi!Now there are many reasons why one could visit Barcelona – football, beaches, nightlife but if you get stuck with an Architect (like I was!! ;)) then be prepared for days of mind blowing experience as you walk in and Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 18, 2014
- Park Guell - Out of a fairy tale book!
Park Guel was initially planned and commissioned to be built as garden community with luxury homes away from industrial city but was an unsuccessful venture way back in early 1900s. It w Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 16, 2014
- FLORES & KOMODO NATIONAL PARK - INDONESIAAfter a bunch of rainy days in Jakarta I flew all the way over to the island of Flores. I knew I would love this place even before the plane landed. The views from my tiny airplane window upon landing Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Oct 10, 2014
- The ListThe Bucket List
My original 1-100
1- [s]Visit before 22122012Chichen Itza[/s]
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/506924/100D97222219AC6817F282206EA4ADBB.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/506924/thumb_100D97222219AC6817F282 Posted by Cindy_bb in The Bucket list | Oct 6, 2014
- Trip to Philippines 2014 Part 2Day 13.
Checking out of [[http://hotelreview.travellerspoint.com/14/|Prince Plaza ll]] in Makati today and take a taxi to Manila Airport terminal 4. We have a flight 11:00 from Manila to Kalibo whit AirAsia. The flight was li Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Oct 1, 2014