Blog Entries tagged 'landscapes'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'landscapes'
- Taman UjungWe woke to find a large praying mantis in our room and the inevitable early morning rain shower. The sun was quite quick to appear though with a large rainbow over the mountains. We had a final breakfast overlooking Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Jan 24, 2016
- Malaysia pt. 2[center]On a sweltering Monday morning we took a coach from Kuala Lumpur to Penang Island. It was a four hour coach ride and we even had lunch included in the price. We had requested a vegetarian lunch for Kiwi only Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Jan 19, 2016
- River Katun - Mountains AltayI have made some art photography in my travels to Mountain Altay, River Katun. It is was beautiful tourist journey.
[[http://www.altaytravels.ru/|Tourism to Mountain Altay]] photos.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/802486/mountain-a..iver-katu Posted by altaytravels in Travel to Mountains Altay | Jan 18, 2016
- From the Top End to the Red Centre[center][/center]
Highlights of a one week trip from Darwin to Uluru.
===1. A walk along the waterfront ===
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/741003/P1010617.jp Posted by tangueratravels in Tanguera Travels | Jan 17, 2016
- Tales of A Travelling Photographer[float=right][/float] At 32 years old, when this adventure started, I had come to a cross roads. Do I continue at my then current job, which I dreaded waking up for every single morning or do I take a chance at Posted by LotusFlower in Tales of A Travelling Photographer | Jan 16, 2016
- PaleochoraThe next morning we set out for Paleochora, following the same route we had taken to Elafonisi two days earlier. This time, instead of stopping at the cave church we went for a walk in the gorge, until we Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Jan 4, 2016
- 2 Rarities to End the Year & 2015 RecapThis post will be split up into two parts; the first part being the usual narrative & photos of the day and the second being my birding recap of 2015. Hope you enjoy it, and have a happy New Year!
Today Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 31, 2015
- Attractions in Sri Lanka
On our recent short trip to Sri Lanka, we did not plan to do much sight seeing because we were travelling with our baby but by second day the crazy tourist feeling kicked in and we were Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Dec 31, 2015
- 2015's Owl FinaleAs 2015, the Year of the Owl, is about to come to a close, today's birding yielded a grand finale of sorts to a truly astounding year for owls. Today my Uncle Mory, his friend Bruce, and I drove back Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 30, 2015
- Elafonisi, Balos, and the Mountain Villages of CreteFrom Chania, we drove to Elafonisi through the mountain villages of the Enneachora, including Vlatos, Elos, and Kefali. Most of the tavernas and small hotels were closed, and many of the smaller villages seemed almost deserted. At first, the Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Dec 30, 2015
- The Year of the Owl Delivers AgainThis owl-tastic year just keeps getting better and better! My former nemesis and now second-favorite bird, the Great Gray Owl, put on a fabulous show today at the world-famous Sax-Zim Bog!
Today my uncle Mory, his friend Bruce, and I criss-crossed Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 29, 2015
- Buena Vista GrasslandsToday was the first day on my trip to Wisconsin and Minnesota with my birding aunt Mary and uncle Mory. After having lunch with my cousins Dave and Katie, my aunt, uncle, and I visited a beautiful preserve called Buena Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 27, 2015
- Day 3: Grand Turk!On Wednesday, the Emerald Princess' port of call was Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands. Tuesday was a day at sea, so although it was extremely relaxing and enjoyable, there is nothing to post about for that day. Wednesday was Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 20, 2015
- Day 1: Emerald Princess!Yesterday I returned from a fantastic Caribbean cruise aboard the Emerald Princess. I will make one post for nearly every day (like I did for Costa Rica last summer), so here is day 1:
After taking an evening United Airlines flight Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 20, 2015
- Chasing Ice!From my first visit to Iceland, it was clear that I would no longer be satisfied living a sedentary life. There is something about the land of Fire & Ice that just captivates me! Could it be the cosmic wonder Posted by HappyWanderer in Travel is Good For the Soul | Dec 10, 2015
- Fun in the Cuban sunBefore I start this off, I would like to clarify the title. Although not actually impoverished, it is the only way I can describe this incredible, amazing, friendly, crazy, heartbreaking, beautiful place.
Crumbling buildings shoulder restored masterpiec Posted by TakeOnTheWorld in Fun in the Cuban sun | Dec 8, 2015
- rental mobil malangku rental mobil di malang[center]CV. ARTHA AGUNG TRANSPORTASI
BUMI MONDOROKO RAYA BLOK BB26 SINGOSARI MALANG JAWA TIMUR
Selamat datang di website kami ,kami hadir untuk Anda. Artha agung transportasi kini telah hadir dengan pelayanan jasa transportasi on line ,kami ucapkan Posted by Artha AgungT in rental mobil malangku | Dec 3, 2015
- Lyngen - Alta - GargiaIt's still snowing when we go out this morning, but thankfully it doesn't look like it has been snowing heavily all night, as the new snowfall isn't that deep. Deep enough, though.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Still_Snowing_3.j Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Nov 21, 2015
- Basilica of Our Lady of Peace, a place of worship?Is the 2 hour drive to the cathedral actually worth it? The answer is yes! If you keep reading you will find out more...
First of all if you want to get to the cathedral you have to take Posted by milestheblogger in Is Ivory Coast A Scam? | Nov 29, 2015
- The Best of Queenstown Without the Adrenalin Rush
After a great deal of deliberation about what we were going to do in Queenstown, we eventually decided on a tour that seemed to suit. Part of the problem is that we really aren't adre Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Nov 16, 2015
- Exploring the Franz Josef Glacier
We had made some enquiries about doing a guided walk along the glacial valley but the guy Mike hadn't got got back to us so we weren't that hopeful. We got up quite early and as soon Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Nov 7, 2015
- You Just Can't Do Everything!Our intention was to do much the same as we had done yesterday, but having ascertained exactly when high tide was, we aimed to get to the blowholes for around 2:30pm so that we could see them at their most Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Nov 6, 2015
- Day 27Early start for a very long day. For once, a tour that didn't involve a big bus - there were 4 of us (tourists) in a mini van; so much more comfortable.
It took about an hour and a half Posted by judesbucketlist in Florence 2015 | Nov 5, 2015
- Fauna and Flora of Rajasthan....Rajasthan has been blessed with varied flora and fauna even when majority of its area is desert. The forest cover is also quite limited, despite these adversities, some unique flora and fauna can be witnessed.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/747 Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Nov 5, 2015
- A Wet and Windy Day En-route to Christchurch
We had set our alarms for just after six just in case the weather had improved enough for us to go whale watching. However it was every bit as bad as the weather forecasts had predicted with Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Nov 2, 2015