Blog Entries tagged 'landscapes'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'landscapes'
- The Gateway to the PacificOne thing that really makes me proud being a Guiuananon is for the fact that I grew up in a place where people live simply enjoying the bounties of nature which I hope would not be abused. Honestly, I would Posted by andrea_acosta85 in RN Trekker | Aug 6, 2012
- SantoriniGorgeous and enchanting, Santorini was without doubt my favourite island. By some small miracle, it has managed to retain it's Greek charm despite the ship load of American tourists, unloaded daily by the vast cruise liners that hover around it's Posted by elisaalston in Not all those who wander are lost... | Aug 3, 2012
- Iceland Days 4 - 6Day 4:
First on the list of today’s itinerary was an old farm with a turf roofed chapel. Turf was Iceland’s answer to thatching, keeping the water out, and providing insulation. If the grass grew to long you simply popped a Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | Jul 29, 2012
- My SonPrimarily our trip to Vietnam was for a beach holiday, but as I already said we thought we should visit the main cities, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City as well, and while we were at it thought we should Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 30, 2012
- Chandipur and Panchalingeshwar (Orissa)Why Panchlingeshwar?
We mostly seek for short weekend trips from Kolkata. So this time we planned a tour to Panchligeshwar and Chandipur. 2 nights 3 days tour plan is enough.
How we reached and where we stayed?
We took Dhauli Posted by sanchita in Weekend trips from Kolkata | Jul 30, 2012
- Formula One in a Toyota (part two)Rwanda’s poetical name, “The Land of a Thousand Hills”, is deserved and understated. The country consists of hills and nothing but hills. This is a very fertile region of Africa, and each hill displays its own evocative medley Posted by mjsimek in Les Deux Congos | Jul 26, 2012
- Trip to Philippines 2012 Part 2Day 13
It was really hot to day and still no rain it's dark clouds in the sky but no rain so far. We have been walking around a little to day to see what's around here.
Sitting and looking at Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Jul 20, 2012
- Exciting activities and things to do in GoaI recently visited Goa and wanted to share my favourite experiences to all those travellers out there thinking of going and are wondering what to do. Although it is India’s smallest state there are endless tourist spots, day trips and Posted by Buddy D in Exciting activities in Goa | Jul 18, 2012
- ParosI don't have many positive things to say about Paros.. I have been followed not only by cats but seemingly anything beginning with c, including cicadas the size of cats and a cockroach that actually chased me across the bedroom Posted by elisaalston in Not all those who wander are lost... | Jul 16, 2012
- Trip to Philippines 2012 Part 1===Before the trip:===
To day 30.06.2012 Is it just a week left to my trip to Philippines and I beginning to pack a little and see what I am going to take whit me on the trip. Since the suitcase can't Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Jul 9, 2012
- A Quiet 4th of July at Grover Hot SpringsWednesday morning, July 4th, Grover Hot Springs, CA and the adventure just keeps going!
We arrived at the nice early hour of 3a.m. having driven over a great cut off, Highway 89 from the 395. We drove over an hour at Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 9, 2012
- Adventures On The Great Sand Dunes
The View From My First Campsite.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/250455/DSC_4164.j Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Jul 6, 2012
- The Salt Flats!!!After an early morning start in hundreds of layers of clothes, as it was so cold, we set off in a jeep to start our 3 day trip to Bolivia. And what better way to cross another border than travel Posted by Chelseakeeler6 in Around the World, Around the World!!! | Jun 30, 2012
- Day 66 - Tunnel Creek to Cable BeachToday was the day of our Tunnel creek walk. I'd been looking forward to this since I first read the itinerary. The notion of a creek flowing all the way through a limestone mountain, carving a tunnel large enough to Posted by pkd064 in Karen and Perry's Oz trip | Jun 29, 2012
- Day 65 - Curlews, ant bums and Windjana GorgeWe woke to another cloudless sky. This run of fine days has been such a pleasant contrast to the first half of our trip...but doesn't do anything to lay the dust.
Karen cooked pancakes for breakfast to give us all some Posted by pkd064 in Karen and Perry's Oz trip | Jun 29, 2012
- Day 64 - Manning GorgeI'm writing this entry using fragmented notes so it may not be a complete record of the day. If any of my fellow passengers want to add or correct anything then please feel free to comment.
As we left our bush Posted by pkd064 in Karen and Perry's Oz trip | Jun 28, 2012
- (3) Going For A WalkThe first day that I was in Sydney I went for a long walk, get to know my surroundings so to speak. I had looked at maps and guide books briefly so I knew where I was to an extent. Posted by Dominic_1989 in Australia | Jun 27, 2012
- Tampak Siring Around, Bali, IndonesiaPura Tirta Empul
Balinese from every corner of the island make pilgrimages to Tirta Empul (daylight hour ; Rp 15 000 Kid Posted by francophone in Bali Francophone | Jun 27, 2012
- Day 63 - Leaving El QuestroWe've all become so good at breaking camp and getting on our way and setting up camp at day's end that I won't bother mentioning it anymore.
This morning began with a very early visit to Zebedee springs to beat the Posted by pkd064 in Karen and Perry's Oz trip | Jun 27, 2012
- Day 62 - El QuestroEl Questro has lots of gorges to see and hike in.
Having seen Emma Falls yesterday, we started today by going into Amalia gorge. Shortly after 8 we were on our way into the gorge, though it's more of a Posted by pkd064 in Karen and Perry's Oz trip | Jun 26, 2012
- Day 61 - The Bungle Bungles by air, Gibb River roadIn what were quickly becoming his trade mark phrases, Adam had us wake "when the birds begin to sing" because today was going to be a "big day" after all "every day on tour is a big day"
A few of Posted by pkd064 in Karen and Perry's Oz trip | Jun 26, 2012
- First Stop: London
London is where I spent my teenage years. So, it's home.
Before I head off for all the fun and food of the US of A, I'm going to pay my parents a very, ver Posted by moshimoshineko in ENTROPY | Jun 26, 2012
- Raring To GoTomorrow morning I officially give up my key and I will never see the first place I called home in Copenhagen.
It's not sad.
The guy I live with is a constant pain in the ass, be it for the Posted by moshimoshineko in ENTROPY | Jun 25, 2012
- Vacation trip from Kancheepuram to GOAWhen we decided to go for a tour on our vacation, our children had demanded to see some new places. So, I searched the blog post about Goa, under the blog post the place Goa was described beautifully on the Posted by sindiafelicia in VACATION TRIP | Jun 25, 2012
- "Tech Free Sundays" till August 5th and the 10 CommandmentsMy good friend, Brad, suggested we use our six week road trip as an experiment, one especially difficult for our "virtually connected" family.
Etch A Sketch, singing songs and the license plate game were the way my brother and I would Posted by RossFamilyVaca in Yep, we are doing it..... | Jun 24, 2012