Blog Entries tagged 'landscapes'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'landscapes'
- Day 2 Paris – Hôtel des InvalidesOne of stops on the hop-on-hop-off bus was the Hôtel des Invalides. I went twice – once on the first round of the bus, and once again when the bus came back to the area.
The trip went past my Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Apr 30, 2016
- Day 2 Paris – Up the Eiffel TowerWith the sun up and the sky looking boring, I headed back across the river, and saw the lines for the tower were quite short. I decided I would wait and go up! I got the pass to Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Apr 30, 2016
- Day 2 Paris – Sunrise Champ de Mars and the Eiffel TowerI’ve never really liked jetlag, but it was a good thing this morning. I was up long before the sun was, so I headed out to watch the sunrise, and I’m so glad I did. This post and Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Apr 30, 2016
- A WILD AMAZONIAN ADVENTURE IN THE PAMPAS!Our next step was to head to Rurrenabaque, in the North west of Bolivia, for another long and painful journey. Everyone knows that taking the bus from La Paz to Rurre (as locals call it) is not a good idea Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Apr 29, 2016
- GozoAfter a final huge breakfast we took the road all the way North to the Gozo ferry terminal, just as the car steering started to play up! The crossing was nice and smooth and we were able to sit on Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Apr 18, 2016
- Golden Bay and MelliehaIt was the sunniest day of the week so far so we decided to visit Mellieha and Golden Bay on the other coast. The road North went through St Paul's and Bugibba was nice and fast though we missed Mellieha Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Apr 18, 2016
- MdinaWe decided to drive inland to explore the old towns of Mdina and Rabat. It was about a 40 minute drive and we eventually found a place to park around a busy Mdina. It was another lovely old town surrounded Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Apr 18, 2016
- MarsaxlokkThe drive across the island to the colourful fishing port of Marsaxlokk was fairly awful - again we got hopelessly lost around Valletta. It was a lovely place with a peaceful harbour full of the colour fishing boats , where Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Apr 18, 2016
- What to do in Hobart when you're not dancing tango[center][/center]
===On the Waterfront===
Founded at Sullivan's Cove in 1804, Hobart is Australia's second oldest capital (after Sydney). A good way to start you Posted by tangueratravels in Tanguera Travels | Apr 17, 2016
- Wat Phnom (វត្តភ្នំ) Posted by Sok_Hong in Travel With Me | Apr 17, 2016
- COMMON SENSE - Be sure to bring a big bunch with you!Traveling from USA to Panama (and further south into S.Amer) requires a good vehicle and good judgement. The vehicle should be in excellent mechanical condition and go with spare parts, also should be comfortable for you and your passengers to Posted by rvcampertravele in OVERLAND Travel to Central and South Am. | Apr 9, 2016
- Camping overland into Central and South AmericaTRAVELING OVERLAND IN A RV!
To us, travel has nothing to do with cruises and vacations. It’s not about staying at fancy hotels or taking a two-week holiday.
Travel is a way of life. It’s how we learn, develop ourselves, educate our Posted by rvcampertravele in OVERLAND Travel to Central and South Am. | Apr 8, 2016
- Pan American Highway - Going again in 2017!!I have decided to "get ready" early and do my pre-trip preparation for this great journey thru Mexico, Central America, and South America. I am using a excellent low-milage Ford F250 , 7.3 diesel, long bed pick up with Posted by rvcampertravele in Camping - camping in Guatemala | Apr 8, 2016
- Springtime in Nagasaki Most of the time, this blog tend to veer away from more popular touristic destination and it is no different this week. This entry will move the spotlight from the West all the way to a small town in Japan, Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Apr 2, 2016
- ToowoombaWe arrived in Toowomba on 23 March. The plan was to stay off the main road over the Easter long weekend and just take it easy. This is a major city with total population of 162 000 (including the regional Posted by ChrisHenriette in Our big lap around Australia in 2016 | Mar 29, 2016
- HDTV Cam UpdateThere have been quite a few cameras added since my last update. Camera upgrades at some locations have been completed and not only ship tracker added to each site, but option of air traffic tracker on a few.
By the way, Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- ON THE WAY TO THE ATACAMA DESERTWe stopped in La Serena before heading North to break up the journey. There are a lot of astronomical observatories in the area and I was hoping to do some star-gazing but unfortunately it was cloudy so we weren't able Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Mar 26, 2016
- Death Valley and Desert Southwest wildflowersI was in Southern California visiting friends when I found I had a few days to spare, so I took advantage of the opportunity and roamed around the desert Southwest, primarily motivated by the fact that Death Valley was experiencing Posted by tdeits in Tom's Travels | Mar 21, 2016
- Reykjavik visitHi Guys,
I am visiting Reykjavik in June and was wondering if anyone is going to the city at the same time as me.
I am there from 2nd June - 9th June and looking for people to meet and do stuff. Posted by Jamesp23 in Going to Reykjavik in June | Mar 15, 2016
- February Pictures[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Arexiu in Alex's Travel Journal | Mar 14, 2016
- Journey in Northern Ireland Part 2The journey in the north continues. After exploring Carrick-a-rede, I made my base in another small town, Ballycastle. The town was unassuming and quiet while having pleasant folks, exactly my type of town. I was drawn to visit the giant's Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Mar 12, 2016
- The Tomb of KingsAfter a lazy morning at the apartment we set out after lunch to the Tomb of Kings about half way between Chloraka and Paphos. We spent several hours there exploring all of the underground tombs built by the Greeks and Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 11, 2016
- Hiking the W at Torres del PaineI didn't sleep all that well the night before; I spent a bit of time wondering if this was such a good idea after all but I got up ready to get on with it. I got down to breakfast Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Mar 11, 2016
- Exploring PaphosWe left Polis quite early for the 40 km drive back towards Paphos. Although we were unlucky with our accommodation choice and the weather we would probably return to Polis at a warmer time of year as the town and Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 7, 2016
- Polis and the Akames PeninsulaAfter a dreadful nights sleep the first thing we did the next day was ask exactly how it was a luxury room, to be told 'oh no its not but there is an electricity problem in the room we booked'. Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 7, 2016