Blog Entries tagged 'landscapes'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'landscapes'
- South East Asia Round Up
As we return to the Western world boarding a flight to Melbourne here is a summary of our time in SE Asia:
DAYS x 120
COUNTRIES x 7
TOWNS x 37
HOSTELS x 40
BUSES x 25
FLIGHT Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Feb 9, 2014
- Day 110 - 112 Ubud
Puri Lukisan Museum Garden
We got a taxi Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Feb 1, 2014
- MEXICO-EL ZOCALO AND THE METROPOLITAN CATHEDRAL. El Zocalo, the city centre is also built upon subsoil, and has sunk more than 12 meters in the last 100 years or so. So has the Catedral Metropolitana, as has El Palacio de Bellas Artes and other ancient Posted by The Islander in Island Hopper's Travel Blog | Jan 31, 2014
- Wild Riding is More Fun in the PhilippinesThere were plenty of attempts to reach Ilocos Norte province. This is the only point in the country that is not covered in the previous projects I've worked with. So I cannot make a tour in this particular tourist destination Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jan 26, 2014
- Malaysian BorneoWe have just come back from a few days around and near Mt Kinabalu, a two to three hour drive from the city of Kota Kinabalu. At over 4000 meters, it is the highest peak in Southeast Asia. Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Jan 9, 2014
- Tanah Rata, MalaysiaMaking our way to the Cameron Highlands took the better part of the day, with a long hot layover in the scuzzy bus station of Ipoh.The town of Tanah Rata is not particularly picturesque, despite it lovely surroundings. They Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Jan 1, 2014
- Indonesia - 3D2N Mount Rinjani Trekking From developed up-scale shopping district in Bali to clear white sandy beaches in Lombok, we somehow ended up in this most gruesome and most tiring trip i have ever experienced in my life.
Posted by LesCrazy in Pack N Go Everywhere | Dec 31, 2013
- The Magical Sand Dunes of St. BreladeEvery time I want to disconnect from the day to day living, I head to the sand dunes. Your feelings change depending if it is sunny or not but the sense of peace is always there. Despite I have walked Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Dec 12, 2013
- A South West Stroll[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Dec 4, 2013
- Fairytale views from Neuschwannstein Castle== "I want to remain an eternal mystery to myself and others" - King Ludwig II of Bavaria==
===Why mess with a good thing, our final night in Germany, we headed to another restaurant owned by our favourite beer, Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Dec 3, 2013
- Twilight SagaMany people are so attracted to the scene in The Twilight Saga: Twilight that they can’t help to know where this film was made. To film fans, staying in the scene of this film is able to satisfy their craving Posted by fwl521 in America trip | Nov 30, 2013
- Video slideshow of the first part of our road trip out west So here it is, part one of the video to put our trip into a visual summation. To say that I didn't work hard or for many hours on this would be a Posted by jbreen in Heading West | Nov 30, 2013
- Paris, France, Part One
So here is my latest entry for my Summer trip to Paris, solo for one week. I stayed at MIJE Faucounnier Hostel in a private room which was very nice, clean and comfortable. Very centrally loca Posted by KayleighTwyman in Bitten By The Travel Bug | Nov 17, 2013
- Trekking in Annapurna AreaSome photos from our four day trek in the Annapurna Conservation Area, with Trekking Team, Nepal. Www.trekkingteam.com who were brilliant. Many thanks to our guide Bikram and porter Udzel.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/287551/large_90_E9C3DDC022 Posted by Mick G in Nepal | Nov 16, 2013
- Pokhara to KhatmanduHaving arrived in Pokhara safe and sound we now had two days to explore the place. It's a favourite destination for tourists, Trekkers ,para gliders and in our case motorcyclists. Imagine a mixture of sixties hippy, "adventure " blue Posted by Mick G in Nepal | Nov 8, 2013
- Chitwan to PokharaFrom Chitwan we travelled to Lambini, the birthplace of Buddha. It is now a World Heritage Site and is visited by Buddhists from all over the world. Before entry shoes must be removed, It's a place I really wanted Posted by Mick G in Nepal | Nov 3, 2013
- On the RoadTravelling by any means in Nepal is an adventure. Our few days watching traffic in Kathmandu, travelling by kamikaze taxi, and dodging,cycles,rickshaws,motorcycles,cars, trucks and buses while on foot,had given us some serious misgivings about choosing to Posted by Mick G in Nepal | Nov 2, 2013
- Living and Working on Long IslandThe days of working in New York were much the same, drive down to the Marriott, sign in at 6:30am, work in the lobby until I needed to leave for my appointments then off to inspect. In the afternoons I’d Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 28, 2013
- Flight to KathmanduIn the sixties and seventies Kathmandu was a popular destination for the Hippies in search of free love and drugs (and not necessarily in that order). The overland trail led through Europe, Turkey, to India before ending at the drugs Posted by Mick G in Nepal | Oct 25, 2013
- Trip to Philippines 2013. Part 2[[https://sites.google.com/site/planespotterclub/| Plane spotter & travel club]]
Woke up around 6 in the morning today of traffic noise. See on the news that it will be rain in Manila the coming days.
It's soon time to check out of Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Oct 23, 2013
- Madeira Trip 2013Many people I know often ask me "Why do you go to Madeira every year?"
I often tell you "I cannot explain the magic of Madeira. You have to come with me so I can show you"
The tradition started a [[http://danics.travellerspoint.com/19/|few Posted by danics in World Away | Oct 22, 2013
- Fēilǜbīn (The Philippines)China's National Holiday is a 7-day public holiday in the first week of October. 7 days off for the whole country. 7 days.
We were discussing what to do with this gift of time and I was asking the advice Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | Oct 8, 2013
- Horse riding and the sacred valley
...horse riding. So we got saddled up on our horses with our guide. Mine was a grey and black girl named Sapphire who was used to following the leader, so whenever Brad or Victor's horses came close she would turn Posted by Kirstyonwroot in Peruvian adventure! | Oct 4, 2013
- A Taste of the Desert Day 2Wake up late at 9AM (which feels like 11AM for us, we lost 2 hours). We took advantage of the free breakfast at Care Oscars Bed & Breakfast then drove our little putt-putt (which is what we named our car) Posted by Yonderlust in Yonderlust | Oct 2, 2013
- The photo I forgot to put on the last post Posted by Josh Nunn in Canadia 101 | Oct 1, 2013