Blog Entries tagged 'landscapes'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'landscapes'
- Day 28 Queensland to Western AustraliaTime to pack up and start heading to Perth, but I wasn't in any hurry to leave this lovely spot.
I had spotted a notice that Pelican Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road with Dee | Feb 4, 2017
- It's time to turn east . . . We were trying to get a feel for the entire country in a month . . . an impossible feat, but we didn't know it then. Any experience in France must inc Posted by Beausoleil in France in Thirty Days | Feb 3, 2017
- On to the Mediterranean Coast
We loved the Languedoc-Roussillon region but we had our schedule so we headed south yet again to a campground near Narbonne. We had a terrible time finding the camp Posted by Beausoleil in France in Thirty Days | Feb 2, 2017
- To touch the skyTo the Torres del Paine National Park
Hotel Las Torres
As a lover of mountain scenery, I have long wished to visit the high Andes of Patagonia, and specifically Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Feb 2, 2017
- visiting rural points along the Pan American Highway....From the start…….
We all met before the trek in Texas, socialized and inspected the vehicles, paperwork, and
prepared to enter into the journey of a lifetime!
THEN it started…
YOU COULD NOT IMAGINE DRIVING INTO LATIN AMERICA IN YOUR OWN RV1
“I really Posted by rvcampertravele in RV USA to South America | Feb 1, 2017
- Day 27 Queensland to Western Australia[sup][/sup]Kalbarri National Park which surrounds the lower reaches of the Murchison River, is one of the popular Western Australian National parks. The Murchison River has created a 80 km gorge through the red and white banded sandstone to create formati Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road with Dee | Jan 29, 2017
- Of lakes and waterfalls===A day tour from Puerto Varas===
On our first day staying in Puerto Varas we did a day tour with local company Turistour. It was a convenient w Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Jan 29, 2017
- Of valleys and the setting sun===Valle de la Luna===
The last of the three tours we did while staying in San Pedro was a late afternoon visit to two sights quite close to town, starting at the Valle Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Jan 26, 2017
- A steaming landscape===El Tatio geyser field===
It takes a certain amount of sacrifice and discomfort to visit El Tatio. For one thing, you will sacrifice sleep, as all tours leave very ea Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Jan 25, 2017
- Day 22 Queensland to Western Australia continued
We are staying at Mullewa for several nights as this is one of the best places to find wildflowers in W.A. Be fore-warned, the population swells greatly during the wildflower season. O Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road with Dee | Jan 20, 2017
- Tour by car around Western Canada[code][sup][/sup][/code][float=right][/float]British Columbia, and what a beautiful part of the world it is!
We came from Australia, hiring a car at Vancouver and then hit the road to see the fantastic scenery, flora and fauna.
Some times we stayed 2 Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road | Jan 8, 2017
- Just Cruising
Alaska, a place I had dreamed about and never thought I would be able to see.
I was looking at prices, and yes, they were expensive for an Aussie, then I found Alaskan cruises, these Posted by balhannahrise in Just Cruising | Jan 8, 2017
- Winter FestivalWe are organising Bomb Fire parties and jams on the beaches of Elmina and Cape Coast.We will guide you to tour Zoos,Safari,Wild Animals and Animals Sanctuary,Interesting and Cultural Centres and places of interest. You get a chance to mingle with Posted by Mpoanu.Fun.Tour in Mpoanu Fun Tours | Dec 4, 2016
- Celebrate festive season at the most breathtaking resort!
MALE Dec 2016 – Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma the 2nd consecutive year winner of the most medals and awards during Hotel Asia Culinary Challenge 2016 will celebrate Posted by achiveatanycost in Best resort in Maldives | Dec 2, 2016
- Waterfall Wonderland Getting out of the humungous man-made lake and out of the speedboat plus being careful not to slip was not an easy task. The waterfall trek was at the Sungai Ruok Waterfall. A 5 minute ride from where we stopped Posted by unsociable in The World Through An Introvert | Nov 23, 2016
- Calm Tides [center][/center]
The sun rising, the wind blowing. my gaze falls onto the mountains in the distance, I feel the wind caress my face. I heard the soft breaths of the tw Posted by LeoReeb in CEW - Penang | Nov 23, 2016
- The Competition!
We start this story with a competition. Beginning with Group A, they consisted of nine people. Mr. Gunputh, Maayan, Paul- Emile, Alice, Lea, Amy, Baxter and Lexa. There were 4 groups in total, Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Bruised Bunch!
The group starts off jumping off the slippery, muddy speedboats. They land in revolting black mud, some of the adventurer’s start to squint in disgust. They make their way through the mud and Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Blowing in the Wind!
My Favourite Ride,
The Boats, the speedboats,
The gas steaming in our throats.
Our groups sitting in seats,
Look, we can even see the streets.
They told us it was a man made lake,
Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Last Day at EtoshaWe went up to the waterhole at Halali before breakfast to see if any wildlife was around at dawn, but we only saw some impala and a mongoose. Breakfast was okay, another buffet and after we had packed up and Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Nov 9, 2016
- Etosha RevisitedWe decided not to rush up at dawn but to have an early breakfast, then get to the park as close as we could to 8 which we managed. Having gone through all the entry formalities we went straight back Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Nov 9, 2016
- Australia-Blue Mountains - Katoomba circuit trek.The plan - to walk from Katoomba to Tarros Ladders than to Kanangaroo Clearing and double-back to Dunphy's camping area. Very easy hike which would let us to enjoy the beauty of the Blue Mountains without much strain. Or was Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 6, 2016
- Etosha National ParkWe woke early and were up to look at the sunrise and waterhole quite early. Unfortunately there seemed to be no hot water so after breakfast and a cold shower we set off towards Outjo and to the Anderson Gate, Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Oct 25, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – OverviewThis was my first full day of the tour. We ha a great day and saw some fantastic scenery. We went to:
• Tranz-Alpine Railway
• West Coast
• Franz Josef Glacier
[center][img= Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Franz Josef ==Franz Josef Glacier==
We continued through the town, across the Waiho River to the car park of the glacier. Unfortunately, the glacier has receded so much, we didn't have time to walk to the face. It's on my list Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016