Blog Entries tagged 'landscapes'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'landscapes'
- [Florence] View of Ponte Vecchio from Ponte Santa Trinita[center][/center]
Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/31/|[Florence] Meeting David at Piazza della Signoria ]]
Pictures have been heavily re-sized for easier loa Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | Jun 2, 2015
- [Florence] Meeting David at Piazza della Signoria[center][/center]
Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/30/|[Florence] Nice cake and free souvenirs from Gucci Museo]]
Pictures have been heavily re-sized for easier load Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | Jun 1, 2015
- La chine en image – saison 1 épisode 1[center][/center]
Ça va bientôt faire trois mois que je suis arrivée au pays des pandas et il me semb Posted by elodieadie in la petite trotte d'Elodie-la-bougeotte | May 31, 2015
- Somewhere over the Rainbow in a Place called OzIn the past two days I have probably seen more rainbows then I have in my life! I think I saw maybe 5 or 6 rainbows. What's is even crazier is as an abbreviation for Australia that they often Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 31, 2015
- Chandipur, Odisha: Where the sea disappears suddenly !!Chandipur, also known as Chandipur-on-sea, is a small sea resort in Baleswar District, Odisha, India. The resort is on the Bay of Bengal and is approximately 16 kilometers from the Baleswar Railway Station.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/74740 Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | May 26, 2015
- [Florence] Il Duomo - Florence Cathedral
Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/27/|[Florence] I paid 10 Euros to go window-shopping at The Mall]]
The Duomo, also known as the Florence Cathedral, is very near o Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 20, 2015
- Minister welcomes local govt survey results The first ever survey of how ratepayers view the performance of their local government is being welcomed by Local Government Minister Paula Bennett.
The inaugural New Zealand Local Government Survey, released today, is part of Local Government New Zeal Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- Balancing act for House Democratic Leader Pelosi on trade
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi faces a balancing act over trade legislation before Congress.
It's a top priority for President Barack Obama. But it's overwhelmingly opposed by House Democrats. That leaves Pelosi caught in th Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- German backpacker survives icy fall on Mt TongariroA 19-year-old German backpacker has been hospitalised after sliding 50 metres down an icy slope near the summit of Mt Tongariro today.
The man and his three companions were hiking over the Tongariro Alpine Crossing about 1pm when he slipped and Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- [Rome] Picturesque Piazza NavonaPrevious entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/23/|[Rome] The Pantheon, home to tombs of the illustrious dead]]
When we arrived at Piazza Navona, w Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 16, 2015
- [Rome] The Pantheon, home to tombs of the illustrious deadPrevious entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/22/|[Rome] Gothic Church Santa Maria Sopra Minerva]]
The Pantheon we see in Rome today is the third version of its original version rebuilt in 126 AD after the first two were burnt down in a fi Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 15, 2015
- [Rome] Capitoline Hill, Piazza del Campidoglio & Roman ForumPrevious entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/20/|[Rome] Altare della Patria - A Giant Wedding Cake]]
Capitoline Hill was a fortress, and a symbol of the epicenter of Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 15, 2015
- Ten best places in USA Here is my list of TOP TEN (not in any order ;)) from my US Trip
In the East Coast
1) New York City
Undoubtedly the big apple city has this energy, which is Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | May 13, 2015
- [Vatican City] St Peter's SquarePrevious Entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/15/|[Rome] Hotel Alexandra]]
To get to Vatican City, we took the metro from Barberini station to Ottavianio station. It was a very short journey, and then from the station, we just had to follow Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 11, 2015
- [Cinque Terre] VernazzaPrevious Entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/10/|[Cinque Terre] Train strike is still on-going and we're stranded in Riomaggiore]]
When we got to Vernazza, it was 5 plus, but it was dark everywhere. I've ended up with lots of yellow and sl Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 10, 2015
- [Cinque Terre] Train Station & Colourful Houses RiomaggiorePrevious entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/8/|[Cinque Terre] First Italian meal at the VIA dell' AMORE]]
As I'd read that out of the five lands in Cinque Terre, Vernazza offered the most scenic view of the famous colourful houses with a Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 9, 2015
- [Cinque Terre] Riomaggiore & La ScoglieraPrevious Entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/3/|Milan Centrale]]
The train ride from Milan to Cinque Terre was highly enjoyable. There were very few people on the train and we had a compartment (4 chairs and a table) all to ourselves. We t Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 9, 2015
- From Southam to South AmericaWe'd been planning this trip for over a year and saving for the best part of 12 months. So what's the first thing we did when we arrived in Lima at 6am on a Sunday morning? Yep, that's right - Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | May 5, 2015
- Black Sand and Green LightsFly North for three hours from London and you arrive in Reykjavik, the capital city of Iceland. In a country of just over 300,000 people, around 125,000 Icelanders live in the city.
We landed late afternoon at what felt like an Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Apr 16, 2015
- The Goa Chronicles[img=http://photos.trav Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Apr 13, 2015
- My first big holiday!Goa – this tiny little state on the western coast of India is perhaps the most sought after holiday destination worldwide.
I have stopped counting now the number of times I have been there. Holidays for me always end up being Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | Apr 13, 2015
- On To AkureyriUnfortunately although the weather had become warmer it was also wet as we left Myvatn. We decided to go via Husavik to see if any Whale Watching trips were running. The weather was still bad when we got there and Posted by RoyandIngrid in Second Time Around | Apr 12, 2015
- Heading NorthIt was another bright but freezing day when we left Fáskrúðsfjörður heading north away from the coast. We stopped to take a picture of the traditional open deck boat built by Einar Sigurdsson displayed on the 'lake' in the town Posted by RoyandIngrid in Second Time Around | Apr 10, 2015
- Selfoss to VikMonday dawned with clear blue skies but freezing! We had hoped to see the Northern Lights from our room but no luck so we were tired after trying to stay up. We enjoyed the good buffet breakfast then went for Posted by RoyandIngrid in Second Time Around | Apr 9, 2015
- Exploring The Reykjanes PeninsulaWe left the UK on Friday night with a remarkably quick journey to Heathrow in rush hour which along with a delayed flight led to a long wait at the airport! We landed to freezing cold temperatures in the strong Posted by RoyandIngrid in Second Time Around | Apr 9, 2015