Blog Entries tagged 'living_abroad'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'living_abroad'
- Bienvenue a Roquefort les Pins, FranceWe are finally living in France. Bienvenue à notre vie à Roquefort-les-Pins!
We traveled with quite a bit of luggage, as we headed to France indefinitely. Here are some photos of our voyage from Logan International Airport in Boston to Ni Posted by jlamarre in La Vie en Provence | Mar 27, 2011
- AtlantaAtlanta’ya 2009 yılının Temmuz ayında iş nedeniyle taşındık. İlk izlenimimiz diğer yaşadığımız eyaletlere göre siyah nüfusun alıştığımızdan fazla olmasıydı. İkinci dikkatimizi çeken ise; bir çok caddeye “Peachtree-Şeftali” isminin verilmesiydi. Şeftalinin Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Mar 21, 2011
- Photoblog: Hilltop Prague - Vyšehrad CastleSo myself and Megan took a quick trip to [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vyšehrad|Vyšehrad Castle]] last weekend. Relatively crowded already on what was the first sunny weekend of 2011, it promises to be jam packed for the whole summer with its expansive v Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Mar 12, 2011
- Thailand On A Winter BreakThe weather was cold and misty. Welcome to Emei. As soon as we could we bought tickets and headed back home to Thailand for a much needed break from the cold.
I also had been having some eye problems and had Posted by inchinahil in From Emei Mountain | Feb 28, 2011
- Samahan sa DalampasiganAnother day to remember living here in the magic kingdom. Nothing beats the beauty of nature. The overcast weather reminds me of my hometown, Batangas. Here are some pictures and hopefully you will like them as much Posted by addyict in This is me c.") | Feb 27, 2011
- Foreign Country DentistryYou know the old adage "You pay for what you get"? It's true. Every time I find this statement verified, I'm surprised, though I never know why.
Teaching in public school, I have a LOT of vacation. I Posted by lrbergen in Han Guk Mal Mulayo | Feb 6, 2011
- The Year of the RabbitIn the spirit of the Year of the Rabbit, this post will hip hop all over the place! One web site declared that “the year of the Rabbit is known for a placid year, very much welcomed and needed after Posted by Hilary G in Adventures in NZ! | Jan 28, 2011
- El Fin(There are two new entries before this about my mom's visit. Yes, it would have made more sense to finish the Chile blog before leaving Chile.)
My last days in Chile were far less exciting than they should have been. I Posted by marykate.morr in Santiago, Que Me Ames. | Dec 22, 2010
- Viajes con mi Madre: Chiloé y PatagoniaMost of Wednesday ended up devoted to travel. The flight down to Puerto Montt was only two hours, but we then had to take a bus from the airport to the bus station, wait in the station for two hours, Posted by marykate.morr in Santiago, Que Me Ames. | Dec 22, 2010
- Viajes con mi Madre: San Pedro y BuínDespite one final hitch involving transportation to the airport, my mom made it home safely after my dragging her around for two weeks. It's always strange to me how quickly our minds adapt to new circumstances, like how one hug Posted by marykate.morr in Santiago, Que Me Ames. | Dec 22, 2010
- HelenBirden fazla gittiğimiz Helen, Atlanta’nın kuzeyinde güzel bir Alman kasabası. Yaklaşık Atlanta merkezine 1,5 saat uzaklıkta olan Helen’e, 400 nolu otoyoldan kuzeye doğru giderek ulaşabilirsiniz. Helen’in içinden Chattahoochee nehri geçiyor ve nehir için Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Dec 13, 2010
- New OrleansABD’nin en hareketli güney şehirlerinden biri olan New Orleans’a Atlanta’dan araba ile yaklaşık 7 saatlik bir yolculuk sonrasında vardık. Otelimize eşyalarımızı bırakıp hemen akşam yemeği için dışarıya çıkıyoruz. İlk akşam ABD’nin zincir restoranlarından Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Dec 13, 2010
- Sense-drunk & sweating==November 25, 2010 – 8:22 AM Ubud, Bali==
There is a woman whose job it is to pick the flowers. The flowers used to adorn every nook and corner of the villa I’m staying at in Nyu Kuni Posted by DenaAllen in D's got her boots on | Dec 3, 2010
- Día de la Acción de GraciasI hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! In case you were worried about me missing out on all the delicious food, worry no more; we brought the holiday to Chile. Yesterday, my friends Madeline, Erica, and I went to Abby's Posted by marykate.morr in Santiago, Que Me Ames. | Nov 26, 2010
- Fin del SemestreAlthough I technically have to attend two hours and forty minutes of class this week, my presence is basically all that is required so I am considering myself on break. Woo hoo! I have three weeks of carefree enjoyment left Posted by marykate.morr in Santiago, Que Me Ames. | Nov 22, 2010
- The beginning of the end
The dawn of a new day in Egypt. The sun is coming up over the apartment buildings while I prepare for another day at work. Not an unusual event but this sunrise is obscured a little by an autu Posted by lucid in A New Life in Egypt | Nov 16, 2010
- A Conocer ArgentinaChile is having a hard time deciding what season it would like to be in. We jumped from "How nice, I don't have to wear a thick winter jacket in my house," to "Is it inappropriate to wear a swimsuit Posted by marykate.morr in Santiago, Que Me Ames. | Nov 14, 2010
- La Vida SencillaFirst of all, because I'm sure you've all been dying to know, I figured out the lemon mystery. Supposedly it brings good luck to the house. The problem is that you're supposed to change the water and Magaly says she Posted by marykate.morr in Santiago, Que Me Ames. | Nov 2, 2010
- Ich wohne seit fast 2 Monate in Berlinthings like blogging and journaling have fallen by the wayside over the past months. call it my settling-in period. it's not for lack of interesting things to write about. i could have written about the struggle to find a WG Posted by ctamler in Wenn schon, denn schon | Oct 20, 2010
- ¡El Rescate!As most of you probably know, I can be a pretty emotional person. Sometimes that means I cry too easily when my older siblings (mainly that jerk Alison) torment me. In the last couple of years, it's been more of Posted by marykate.morr in Santiago, Que Me Ames. | Oct 17, 2010
- ValparaísoFour-day weekend here in Chile thanks to dear old Christopher Columbus (or Cristobal Colón as they say down south). They actually celebrate Día de la Raza (Day of the Race) here, which has a broader connotation about mixed heritage and Posted by marykate.morr in Santiago, Que Me Ames. | Oct 10, 2010
- MooncakeThe Mid-Autumn Festival, also known as the Moon Festival, is a celebration of harvest and abundance. Though dancing, feasting, and moon-gazing are important aspecst of the festival, the sharing and giving of mooncakes is perhaps the most notable practice. Posted by rovingduo in Roving Duo | Oct 3, 2010
- La Naturaleza, en Muchas FormasToday has been a very lazy day, but I spent five hours on a bike yesterday so I think I've earned it. My exchange program hosted a biking tour of Santiago, which equated to a gringo parade for the Chilean Posted by marykate.morr in Santiago, Que Me Ames. | Oct 3, 2010
- Me Encantan los Fines de SemanaPretty boring week. Not doing homework for 10 days right before the busiest weeks of the semester will do that to a girl. The most exciting part was when a couple of hippies gave me some sort of blessing in Posted by marykate.morr in Santiago, Que Me Ames. | Sep 26, 2010
- Do I Look Like a Korean Bug?..Karen, Romo, and I went to Trevor and Patty's apt. in Anyang to celebrate Trevor's birthday. It was nice to socialize, and with basically all foreign teachers.
[img=http://photos.trav Posted by LiveLife in South Korea | Sep 24, 2010