Blog Entries tagged 'lodging'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'lodging'
- [TITLE]Post Office Not Open, No Mail Delivery July 4[\TITLE]
If you're considering buying a Royal Holiday Golf club timeshare, make certain to consider a few of the pros and cons in my overview of how the Royal Holiday Club points membership works before spending your cash. Ini adalah salah Posted by maryjobmgn in art home | Feb 6, 2016
- Belize - getting there and getting organizedThis fall I was able to organize a trip to Belize with my son and his girlfriend. I have never visited Central America before, so Belize sounded like a good first foray; it's pretty politically stable, reasonably safe, and Posted by tdeits in Tom's Travels | Jan 22, 2016
- The Start of Barcelona So our flight to Barcelona was uneventful but shortly before we left, we received an email from the friends we were meeting, Gary and Sylvie, warning us that the place we had rented together on VRBO was “horrible”. Joel Posted by RoamSchooler in Around the World in 172 Days | Mar 29, 2012
- El ZopiloteWe came for the pizza. But there was no pizza.
We came for the volcanoes. But they were shrouded in mist.
[img= Posted by kevindhodges in Blissfully Wanderlost | Oct 18, 2011
- IntroductionAccess Monterey Bay.com was created early his year to serve the travel needs of the disabled visitor. Information includes accessibility needs for medical, accommodations, dining, sightseeing, events, activities, and much more.
To join us, please go to Posted by Monterey-Magnum in Access Monterey Bay.com | Aug 3, 2011
- Alling House, Orange City, FloridaDate of Stay: Jan.13 – Jan. 19
We arrived in Orange City mid afternoon,, warm and sunny. We had taken an early morning train from Savannah to Orlando, then a bus to the Orlando Airport. From there a shuttle to the Posted by bradanddeb in Brad and Deb: RTW 2011 | Jan 17, 2011
- Savannah, DoubleTree HotelJanuary 10 -13, 2011.
Savannah GA, USA
We arrived late, on a very cold afternoon at the DoubleTree Hotel, located in the Historic district of Savannah, GA. The city bus from the airport dropped us off almost at the front door: Posted by bradanddeb in Brad and Deb: RTW 2011 | Feb 15, 2011
- A dome from homeAfter all that hiking up and down steep hills our muscles were sore and our knees were creaking so we headed to Lake Bunyoni for some R&R (and clothes washing). We were told about a place (hi Dean and Posted by rachndave in Adventure Points | Jan 4, 2011
- The Mushroom FarmOh how we loved you the Mushroom Farm, you get an entry all of your own. On the face of it it’s a simple eco-friendly lodge with only 1 two level huts, a hand crafted mud “cob house” and Posted by rachndave in Adventure Points | Nov 29, 2010
- "A Brief Exploration into the Soul of Ho Chi Minh City"
“BRIEF EXPLORATION OF THE SOUL OF HO CHI MINH CITY”
Vietnam Rose. Cruelty of the vietcongs. Rage of Rambo. These are hazy notions that pervaded in my consciousness as a consequence of the bombardments of propaganda materials by the f Posted by E. Sandalo in Travelling is Learning | Nov 16, 2010
- Inauguration of the Conical House in Alto Katsi Talamanca CoInauguration of the Conical House in Alto Katsi
On the first week of October 2010, Justo sent me a message through his brother Danilo,who works on the town of BriBri, telling me that on October 23rd 2010 would be held t Posted by mipadoe in Bribris indians from Alto Katsi Talamana | Oct 29, 2010
- Wet wet wet wet wet FISH wetOh splashy wet cool water how we've missed you! We arrived in Aqaba in the far-too-early morning after a 6.30 bus from Wadi Rum and after a quick nap headed straight out into the sea, stopping only to pick Posted by rachndave in Adventure Points | Oct 11, 2010
- What do you think this is: some kind of holiday??Our last stop in Lebanon was Byblos and neither of us wanted to leave :(
Contender for one of the oldest inhabited towns in the world and seat of the written word you wouldn't really know it now because in the Posted by rachndave in Adventure Points | Sep 23, 2010
- On American Food and Self Guided ToursThe question I am asked the most by those visiting the United States for the first time is, “What is the best example of American food?” This is a very tough question to answer. All Americans, even Native Americans (who Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Sep 2, 2010
- Are you alone?"Are you alone?"
...She asked, and I looked about the empty room with only one other bed made up with me on it, and wondered if she could see ghosts or some other paranormal activity.
Or perhaps it Posted by PennyJelly in The Jelly Journey | Aug 29, 2010
- Camping fail - mountain winThe Lonely Planet guide suggests that catching a train or a direct bus between the two main towns of Shiraz and Esfahan would be a wasted opportunity since between the two cities lies the stunning Zagros mountains although LP cautions Posted by rachndave in Adventure Points | Aug 28, 2010
- Special Lodgement---CaveIn Shaanxi Province of China, Yan'an is not the only place where you can see the special local lodgement---Cave.
Driving 10 minutes away from the site of Terracotta Warriors and Horses, you will find some farmer's houses built like caves. Posted by WowChina in Wow!China | Aug 28, 2010
- BrisbaneWe returned our 'Space Ship' campervan - our home and transport for the previous 3 weeks and then took a bus into the heart of Brisbane city. After wandering around the central business district and seeing some of Brisbane's most Posted by NicChris in Backpacking Asia and Australasia | Aug 25, 2010
The views from Zoe's home in the afternoon are spectacular.
Mahalo Zoe for always having us over.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/283679/large_2_1282448714812_pho Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Aug 21, 2010
- CouchsurfingSo I've spent a few of my nights now staying with random strangers. How does that work?
Well you can read what Couchsurfing have to say themselves at http://www.couchsurfing.org/about.html (http://www.couchsurfing.org/about.html) - but basical Posted by bhambidge in Britain, Berlin and Bydgoszcz - by Bike | Aug 20, 2010
- Aulani Resort
Disney Vacations Sales Office
Quietly hidden in a a resort retail center.
No signs, no characters.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/283679/1_1282273805875_photo.JP Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Aug 19, 2010
- Time for some R&RI wake up at about 8.00, but decide I should sleep more and then wake at 10.30.
Today is probably the only day I will get to relax, so I decide to chill and stay in bed for most of it, Posted by Sarlou in Sarahs 30th birthday trip to USA | Aug 15, 2010
- The mid pointAfter trying to get a bottle of water through the scannner (oops), I fly of in search of the windy city.
In know its not technically the mid point, but in terms of my trip it pretty much is. Im planning Posted by Sarlou in Sarahs 30th birthday trip to USA | Aug 14, 2010
- One strip ponyThe journey to Niagara i sabout 2 hours and the train is busy. I think this must be a long distance train because the seats are really comfy and you have lkoads of room.
The woman across the way seems to Posted by Sarlou in Sarahs 30th birthday trip to USA | Aug 13, 2010
- North of the borderI awake to the landing of the plane, was quite a nice flight and it doesnt feel like Im in a different country (they are pretty much the same arnt they?!?!)? The view coming down was good and you copuld Posted by Sarlou in Sarahs 30th birthday trip to USA | Aug 12, 2010