Blog Entries tagged 'lodging'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'lodging'
- Where we live...And then its down to Peru to see the Amazon, the beach and some ancient ruins!!
Wish I had found this earlier, but [url=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Cl+137+%2388-76+Bogota,+Colombia&sll=4.735629,-74.081583&sspn=0.020059, Posted by tuffchix in Bogotá and Beyond | May 1, 2009
- Only in AmericaWith only 48 hours left in the big apple, we have covered every tourist attraction, taken hundreds of photos, visited countless martini bars, slept through several hangovers, and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. After all that, you could be forgiven for Posted by willandsam in Will and Sams World Tour | Apr 30, 2009
- Buenos Aires apartmentsAfter reading many post regarding apartments in Buenos Aires, I felt that it would be of help some advice on this topic.
90% of the total offer is provided by real estate companies, not travel agencies. Since the touristic boom in Posted by tangokid in Renting apartments in Buenos Aires | Apr 29, 2009
- Hot dog, jumping lots, all pass level 2Tuesday 7th April - hot 17 degrees
This morning we went to Cranbrook airport to surprise Vaughan before he flew to the States. Liana, Jackie and Naomi were all there as well to give him a surprise send off. Unfortunately they Posted by HOODnDIGS in Oh Canada! | Apr 10, 2009
- 20090425 Saturday in London - Part 1I woke and the light was creeping in through the gaps in the sides of the black-out curtains. I'm curious what time it is. The hotel is silent so its either early or late. (It's so strange not having a Posted by icufoundme in Western Europe - Spring 2009 | Apr 28, 2009
- Escape to DeiaMallorca (also spelled Majorca) is one of the Balearic Islands . They are Spanish and Catalan and are a quick plane ride or a longer ferry ride from a number of coastal cities in Spain. I went by Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Apr 23, 2009
- Hotels in Jaipur at best in Culture, Tradition & HospitalityJaipur is one of the hottest and most famous tourist attractions of India. A trip to India can never be complete without a visit to this place of immense historical and architectural importance. In its time it was among the Posted by w_master in Business, budget holiday hotels blogs | Apr 17, 2009
- St Petersburg
After my ordeal at the border the rest of the journey was uneventful. I woke around seven and spent the next hour or so looking out the window as St. Petersburg came into site. All train track Posted by ronanm32 in The Eastern Campaign | Apr 17, 2009
- My get away to FloridaFor the last 2 years we have spent our vacation in this condo at Salt Springs in The Ocala National Forest, Florida. The Ocala forest is thankfully overlooked by many people getting winter sunshine in Florida. It's really convenient only Posted by waring in My Condo holiday in Florida | Apr 15, 2009
- Costa MesaAfter seeing American gluttony first hand in Texas, we were glad to touch down in Los Angeles... After we fought our way through the world thickest layer of smog we were there... Sam saw the Hollywood sign in the distance Posted by willandsam in Will and Sams World Tour | Mar 29, 2009
- Reflections on OkinawaThe first night Miles and I pushed our way through the crowds of pimps and hookers blocking every sidewalk, talking on their phones, sizing us up. The shouts and commotion kept us up all night. I thought, my god, Posted by patgoodeve in Patrick's Okinawa, Tokyo, Viet Nam | Mar 30, 2009
- My night in jailNow I think about it, I've slept in some funny places since leaving east London.
From a Soviet-era concrete slab of a hotel in Siberia where I had to shower in the sink, to an incredibly toasty yurt in the frosty Posted by Serge78 in Other People's Music | Mar 21, 2009
- chillin' at the hostelSo this is my second trek to an unknown city to stay at a hostel. The first time was with Mike in Chicago for Lollapalooza in 2005. Back then, I have to say that I was a little nervous and Posted by famousjenn in the los//las adventures | Mar 14, 2009
- Back on the road, really?Have to get out a new clarity has come over me and I feel that I messed up in leaving Paris. I know I was scared but what of? There was no one there that I knew but Posted by Honeythorn in Honeythorn Takes on the World | Mar 10, 2009
- First Morning In Prague[i]24 June 07
The bird sounded like a loud rattler, keeping a constant rhythm outside in the trees. Inside, the snores were soft and as predictable and constant as the far away waves. The flowered curtain was drawn, hung Posted by Iancela in Prague for 5 months | Jun 22, 2006
- Hostel MonedaHosteling is not for those sensitive to sound. However, with a good set of earplugs, passing time in hostels is not only economical, it's a great way to meet people from around the world.
Upon our return to Mexico City, Posted by Iancela in Mexico in the Summer | Aug 10, 2005
- El Cenote Azul11:20 - El Cenote Azul
Scalloped cobblestones supported my aching feet, a swinging pillowed platform (complete with dining table) offered my body a chance to rest. House music blared through my headache, drowning out the traffic we had just shut Posted by Iancela in Mexico in the Summer | Jul 24, 2005
- Booked Bruges hostel!Worried about the place from a cleanliness and audible point of view though.
Showers are apparently cold.
I've emailed the,
They have 6 weeks to fix them! Posted by boulderman in Seeing the worlds bounty of goodness! | Feb 24, 2009
- Dorm living and Panic at the bus StationWell I after watching countless College Flicks and Big brother episodes We finally experienced Living in a mixed Dorm last night. This was not our first choice but as we decided late to stay two nights in Mendoza it was Posted by HonestAnth in Ripped For Rio | Feb 15, 2009
- The Atlanta
The daydreams of sparkling conversation and camaraderie with other travellers have not really penetrated into realit Posted by echo75 in Wanderlust | Feb 17, 2009
- A photo story
[img=http:/ Posted by lizcook in Liz in Nepal | Feb 17, 2009
- Finding a Place to Hang Your HatIf you are like me, probably the first question you have to answer after deciding to plan a vacation is, where are you going to stay? Luckily, the Alabama Gulf Coast has lots of lodging options (check out www.thebeachiscalling.org). It’s Posted by Carol W in The Beach is Calling | Feb 5, 2009
- A Year to the DayJanuary 19th and 20th we celebrated. We celebrated in class. We celebrated the one-year anniversary of the day we met.
2008 Fresh from my break-up less than a week before, Marisa w Posted by triptime in Izzy's Blogsite | Jan 30, 2009
- Pad-Lock this Way2 nights ago I get back from Penang and I WAS going to go straight back to my mountain resort hideaway, but then Scott decided that we should do a pub crawl round the bars of Krabi and despite my Posted by jjmaurage in So long, | Jan 22, 2009
- Costa Rica - Places to stayAlajuela
I have stayed here on several occassions and apart from the increased humidity and heat at these lower Posted by WebWeaver in BlueRoads, taking the back way home | Jan 21, 2009