Blog Entries tagged 'lodging'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'lodging'
- Costa Rica - Places to stayAlajuela
I have stayed here on several occassions and apart from the increased humidity and heat at these lower Posted by WebWeaver in BlueRoads, taking the back way home | Jan 21, 2009
- 5) Happy New Year!Hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year!
So we are preparing to be on the road again... (that song keeps playing in my head!) and we woke up this morning to the wonderful sound of a snow plow plowing Posted by PayDro in Mystery Machine VW Bus trip | Jan 1, 2009
- A time of your lifeWhen one speaks of South Africa,What Comes to mind?
Posted by kganki in Touring South Africa | Dec 18, 2008
- SUPERB OLD BLUE HAVELITHE BLUE HOUSE-(R) is the best place i have stayed in all of india. Thank you for such a lovely clean atmosphic room with gracious hospitality and for a wonderful place with great memory of travel.
Thanks you to manish and Posted by johnsmith8 in SUPERB OLD BLUE HAVELI | Dec 16, 2008
- We Loved Atlanta, But Hated the Traffic!Florida was our destination. But to drive there from Indiana we had to go through Georgia. Now we had heard nightmare tales about driving through the terrible traffic in Atlanta. The roads are always under construction and Posted by AlmaJo in Route I 75 | Dec 11, 2008
- Hawaii Girl So Happy in ShanghaiBefore we arrived in Shanghai, we thought the butler service was going to drive us batty. "I don't want anyone unpacking my luggage," I told my hubby. "I might have to tell the butler to scram, leave us Posted by hawaiigirl in Hawaii Girl's Honeymoon in Asia | Dec 9, 2008
- Hawaii Girl in Hong KongAlthough our rooms in Langham Place Hotel were just delightful (loved the plush bed, Ipod docking station and generous closet), next time we're in Hong Kong, I'm going to stay at the W Hong Kong on Austin Road. Langham Posted by hawaiigirl in Hawaii Girl's Honeymoon in Asia | Dec 9, 2008
- Hawaii Girl's Taste of TokyoHubby was outnumbered. He was the sole first-timer to Tokyo so he had to go along for the ride. I did the research and booked two guest rooms for two nights for us and my parents at Claska Posted by hawaiigirl in Hawaii Girl's Honeymoon in Asia | Dec 9, 2008
- First Stop: New Zealand[img=ht Posted by esnodgrass in Erin & Nate's World Trip | Dec 7, 2008
- Rio No Dinero - (as Izzy likes to call it)Ah, Brazil! I knew as soon as we got on the bus from Sao Paulo to Rio De Janeiro, that I loved this country. The contrast between Peru and Brazil was apparent immediately. People seem happier here, truly enjoying life. Posted by triptime in Izzy's Blogsite | Nov 24, 2008
- Take a Fresh Look at the Bacchanal Resortin•ti•mate1: characterized by or suggesting privacy or intimacy; warmly cozy: an intimate little resort;
It’s time to get away. Escape to a place where the sun shines brightly above a sparkling blue pool; where you and your lover Posted by JLPentrack in Bacchanal Resort - Palm Springs | Nov 14, 2008
- ECONOMICAL & GORGEOUS ROOM BERLIN MITTEThis newly renovated central heated apartment, is located on Torstr. is in a quiet and comfortable backhouse located around all tourist attractions, Art Galleries& Museums, Theater & Opera houses, Restaurants, Subways, Buses and Trams.
The apartment Posted by Jacquess in ECONOMICAL & GORGEOUS ROOM BERLIN MITTE | Nov 1, 2008
- Romantic Getaway - Luxury Blue Ridge Cabin RentalImagine having all the comforts of home (including high speed Wireless DSL) but in a peaceful and tranquil environment. That’s what you’ll find at The Bears Den Luxury Cabin Retreat - a luxury, 2 year old vacation cabin, with breathtaking Posted by GAcabin in Romantic Getaway - Luxury North GA Cabin | Oct 29, 2008
- The ArtemisWhile I am in Porto Rafti, Greece I am staying at the Artemis Hotel, which is owned by Harding University. I live in one of the apartments with another girl. It has an entry room, living room, bathroom, Posted by poli_sci in Semester Overseas | Oct 23, 2008
- Where to stay for the 2010 World CupWell well, World Cup 2010 is not too far away, is it? I guess not, and if one is sure of being there, plans needs to be done now. Having lived my whole life in the Eastern and Southern part Posted by TourSwazi in Stay in Swaziland for 2010 World Cup! | Oct 16, 2008
- All Settled in...FINALLY!Ok I have finally moved into my apartment! It is located in a great area called Palermo. Even better it is right next to the nicest and best shopping mall, which just so happens to have a starbucks! Thank God! Posted by B. Moore in B.Moore | Sep 19, 2008
- sila kaya?the feeling of someone saying i love you to me is awesome...something na tipong words could actually delimits what your tryin to say..but then everytime he calls, at the end of every conversation..we manage to exchange our I Love you.
[img=http://w Posted by umbre in UmBre | Sep 17, 2008
- Heading to London 1- 9 September 2008Made it down to london last week and things have been going ok. On the 1st I started keeping a handwritten journal about all the crazy things I plan to get up to - though to be honest not Posted by Honeythorn in Honeythorn Takes on the World | Sep 11, 2008
- ValenciaSept. 5-???
We needed sunshine desperately!! So Valencia it is. I never thought we would make it here-no research was attempted. Grabbed my guides. FYI the starwood hotel chain is the way to go in the cities-great locations-multilingual staff and ameni Posted by Jcarrara in Juliesadventure | Sep 6, 2008
- Getting There9/3
We are here at last!
My Italian adventure began with a 10 hour flight from DFW to Frankfurt, Germany. My companion for this trip was Justin, a 23 year old hairdresser and makeup artist. He was fabulous, to say the least. Posted by leahpepp11 in My Year in Europe | Sep 4, 2008
- Limbo-land....Hola Amigos,
Sudamerica es muy diferente. I am currently living in La Rocca hostel....it is actually the best place i have lived so far. Ha i have my own room and bathroom, and I now the guy who owns it Posted by B. Moore in B.Moore | Sep 3, 2008
- "Hong Kong, several years after the Hand Over"“HONGKONG – REVISITED”
My wife and I used to celebrate our wedding anniversaries with private dinners together with our daughters. For our 27th wedding anniversary last August 2 last year, however, as early as January 2007, we decided to give ourselve Posted by E. Sandalo in Travelling is Learning | Aug 24, 2008
- My 2008 Travel to Singapore, KL and ThailandIf I were to give an endorsement of something that I really liked during my trip, I will highly recommend two: first the VIP Double-Decker Air-conditioned Bus from Phuket to Bangkok and second, the Bangkok Centre Sukhumvit 25 Hostel on Posted by E. Sandalo in Travelling is Learning | Aug 24, 2008
- My 2008 Travel to Singapore,KL and Thailand“TRAVELLING IS LEARING: MALAYSIA LEG, PART 1”
A country’s historical past (referred to as kaagi in cebuano which according to modern-day historian Inquirer’s Ambet Ocampo is more appropriate word to use) plays a vital role in its development. Take Posted by E. Sandalo in Travelling is Learning | Aug 24, 2008
- The newest nation in the world: MontenegroDon't ask me why, but Montenegro was one of the must-do destinations when we planned this trip. Maybe because I had read about it in a travel book and the experience sounded cool. In fact, the reason we Posted by jhongny in While We Are Out... | Aug 11, 2008