Blog Entries tagged 'lodging'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'lodging'
- Big Breakfasts and Bondi MarketWell we woke up early this morning due to our relatively later than usual night, and decided that we couldnt be bothered making food, so we wandered down to Bondi front to a small surfers bar on the beach front Posted by hannah1987 in Australia | Oct 24, 2006
- Woody the One armed golfer, Gropers and Crocodile HarrySo, we were going out tonight, and we wanted to prepare, so we didnt do ANYTHING all day, i was still in my pyjamas at 5:30pm, so we were pretty lazy!! Well... after our lazy day we got ready and Posted by hannah1987 in Australia | Oct 22, 2006
- The Brideclimb!!Well today was the day of our BridgeClimb and we were pretty excited!!! We'd been looking forward to doing this for ages, as soon as we knew we were coming to Sydney we knew this was the one thing we Posted by hannah1987 in Australia | Oct 20, 2006
- Cold Pool but Warm Hoodies (Boring Days)So the last couple of days haven't been very interesting, we've been planning to go to Watson's Bay just up the coast but it hasnt happened yet. On Wednesday we decided beacuse it wasn't very sunny to stay in, we Posted by hannah1987 in Australia | Oct 20, 2006
- Stopover in Lisbon18.-20.09.2006
We went straight from Lyon to Frankfurt with Eurolines of course. Time was scarce so we couldn't drop in at home once more. Monday afternoon we flew to Lisbon to spend a few days there on our way over to Posted by flavono in deep dash into northern Brazil | Sep 20, 2006
- UrumchiGot into Urumchi Sunday October 15. It's cold, 15 Celsius. About 45 F. Introduced to Michael Rex, the Uyghur, who runs Hua Ling Grand Hotel for Mr. Mi who owns the hotel. Lawrence introduced me, checked in, and went out Posted by acspore in Go West, young man! | Oct 18, 2006
- Uggs, Hoodies, and crazy Chickens!Again... we didnt have a plan for today, we picked somewhere we could go for free on our travel pass, which today was 'Watsons Bay' and headed off! We called at Bondi Junction to pick up my Birthday Present, i'd Posted by hannah1987 in Australia | Oct 17, 2006
- My Birthday!!!... and new Travel Plans!Today it was my 19th Birthday! YEY! So.. i woke up to a phone call from home, well... they woke me up at like 8:30am, not good, my brother, obviously forced onto the phone was very talkative as per usual Posted by hannah1987 in Australia | Oct 17, 2006
- Do's and Don’ts While in Gods Own Country- KeralaThese are some facts which I learnt while visiting Kerala this year and i want to share it with others. This was my second visit.
Tourist Attractions: All tour guides and websites give list of attractions. But always ask the local Posted by mike123 in Do's and Don’ts in Gods Own Country | Oct 17, 2006
- Crazy Birds, Crazy People and The Blue MountainsSo its been a few days from the, basically what happened was we got another crap job and left that, it seems like every job for travellers here is annoying people which neither of us can do, so after a Posted by hannah1987 in Australia | Oct 15, 2006
- ManlyToday was the first day where we haven't had any plans. But being in Sydney, there are LOTS of things to do, so we knew we wouldnt get stuck. I woke up today and checked my emails as per usual Posted by hannah1987 in Australia | Oct 11, 2006
- Good Jobs and Ice CreamToday was Ashleys Interview at the Rocks at Circular Quay, it was my day off from the 'gourmet sandwich' shop and so i said that i'd go with him. We were ready at ten so we decided to head into Posted by hannah1987 in Australia | Oct 11, 2006
- Gourmet EggPlant SandwichesWell today was my first day at the sandwich shop, and i was pretty scared coz the woman looked pretty nasty when i handed my Cv in. I was meant to start at eleven but a guy rang me and Posted by hannah1987 in Australia | Oct 9, 2006
- Taronga ZooWe were up again early today, well we had had 15 Hours sleep. We Headed out early into Sydney Centre, we went on the bus this time and passed some really cute places, one was called Paddington, with a chip-shop Posted by hannah1987 in Australia | Oct 9, 2006
- Coastal walk and CoogeeSo after yesterday, being a bit rubbish and all i felt a wee bit homesick but ashley managed to cheer me up being sympathetic as usual and telling me to 'stop winging'. We'd decided yesterday that we were going to Posted by hannah1987 in Australia | Oct 7, 2006
- "cold water and a shit job" Ashleys TitleWe were hoping to get over jet lag today, but no, again we woke up at 4am, we headed down to the beach at aound 7am, which was surprisingly busy with runners, surfers and power walkers, but no sunbathers. We Posted by hannah1987 in Australia | Oct 6, 2006
- Del Arriero Cabins: A dream coming trueHi!
We are Lorena, Enzo and Jazmín, and we share a dream: to live in a peaceful and gorgeous place like La Falda, in the province of Córdoba, Republic of Argentina.
Our baby Jazmín is one year old now and she'll be Posted by Delarriero in Del Arriero Cabins | Oct 5, 2006
- Sydney and the sightsWell, the jet lag is slowly getting better, well we think! And we had something to look forward to this morning, Spaghetti hoops with Extra Cheese, Ashley tells me that these are a tribute to Tony who actually was the Posted by hannah1987 in Australia | Oct 5, 2006
- Supermarket and smiley piesSo today the plan was to go into Sydney.We woke up at 4:30am, so it was safe to say that we were jet-lagged.
Today, we did our 'BIG SHOP', and were surprised when it came to about £40, so we went Posted by hannah1987 in Australia | Oct 4, 2006
- GuadalajaraArrived here on the evening of 26 September from Chihuahua (flew down for MX$1300). Staying at Hostal de Maria on Nueva Galicia 924 (entre Calle Colón y General Rio Seco) in Barrio de las 9 Esquinas. Nice hostel. Posted by knowmad in kNOwMAD | Sep 28, 2006
- The Binsar Retreat TariffThe Binsar Retreat, Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary, P.O. Ayarpani, District Almora 263601, Uttaranchal, India
Telephone: Delhi: Madhavi at 91-9871315657
Prashant in Binsar at +91-9412092199
Package for Double Oc Posted by ritumiles in Binsar Retreat, Binsar Sanctuary, Almora | Sep 27, 2006
- Chihuahua: AccommodationI stayed here for two nights. MX$1100 per night. Which is too expensive for the quality of the hotel (and two expensive for a mochilera like me!). The shower was terrible (like a fine mist that went Posted by knowmad in kNOwMAD | Sep 15, 2006
- Chihuahua: AccommodationJust a brief note to give some advice about accommodation in Chihuahua.
On Calle 22a & Mendez, opposite Chepe (the ferrocarril station that takes you on La Barranca del Cobre/Copper Canyon train ride to Creel & beyond to [i]Los Moc Posted by knowmad in kNOwMAD | Sep 18, 2006
- LAX ArrivalI arrived in LAX today, following a long flight from Melbourne, via Auckland.
The added US-government requested security turned into an interesting spectacle. At Tullamarine Airport we were requested to ensure that we had no liquids, creams or gels in Posted by knowmad in kNOwMAD | Sep 12, 2006
- Nyt kamera
Så fik jeg anskaffet mig et kamera. Efter anbefaling fra storebroder Asger faldt valget på et Sony Cybershot på 5.1 megapixel med 3x optisk zoom, som fylder lidt mindre end en pakke cigaretter. Posted by Esben in UCSB 06/07 | Sep 10, 2006