Blog Entries tagged 'london'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'london'
- Just LandedIm feeling all sorts of ways! We just landed and I am nercoups
Essays are generally scholarly pieces of writing giving the author's own argument, but the definition i Posted by aroundwego in London Here We Go | Jan 23, 2015
- All things must come to an end...DISCLAIMER – [i]This post, regarding the time elapsed between Monday, January 5 and Friday, January 9, was written solely by Natalie, due to the fact that the Kammerer sisters had returned to their respective countries of residence at the time Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Jan 11, 2015
- Held upThe agenda for 2 Jan. 15 was to take a day trip to Paris from London on the Eurostar. It's approxately a 2 hour ride. And then after seeing London returning on the last train to Paris. However, when Posted by DeoS in Paris to London | Jan 2, 2015
- And the fascinator gets another outing...Despite a quick trip to London being a giant detour in my travels, when a great friend of yours gets married, things like this must be done and I was thrilled to do it. Plus, who doesn't love an English Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Dec 8, 2014
- England Day 10: Come TogetherOur last full day in England began with a phone call from Mike's friend we visited in Wivenhoe, Debs. She was trying to find someone to pick up her daughter from school so that she could come into London and Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Nov 14, 2014
- England Day 9: Medieval Towers and Halibut with FlowersI had a bit of an ambitious schedule planned for today. I wanted to hit St. Paul's Cathedral, the U.S.S. Belfast, and the Tower of London before dinner at Gordon Ramsay's. When Mike woke up, he was tired from Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Nov 14, 2014
- London London was never a city high on my list to travel to because when I thought of it, I thought of it like my home town, but much much colder. Man was I wrong though.
I knew it would be a Posted by nomadicblonde in Finally fulfilling a dream | Nov 10, 2014
- London 2014[img=http://photos. Posted by C's Adventures in Photos and memories | Oct 6, 2014
- London 7Today is our last day in London before coming home. We went to buy some souvenirs for our family. It is very exciting to be coming home, even if it’s a 3 day long journey! We walked about the city Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Oct 1, 2014
- London 6First my dad and I got up early and walked past Buckingham Palace. We went to Geo. F. Trumper’s for him to get a haircut and shave. It was very fancy they used a cut-throat razor and they even Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 30, 2014
- London 5We walked through Green Park today to get the train to the British Museum. The park was full of squirrels and pigeons. I saw four squirrels in the park, two of them were chasing one another around the tree.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/701878/g Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 29, 2014
- England Day 8: Keep Calm and Carry OnWe woke up about 8:30a and Mike was feeling much better today. We wanted to see the Horse Guards at 10a so we headed to Bermondsey station by the apartment only to find out that the Jubilee line was Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Sep 28, 2014
- England Day 7: Where East Meets WestToday we had pre-booked a 9:15a tour of Parliament and then planned to take the ferry out to Greenwich for the afternoon. Mike still wasn't feeling well so we decided he would stay home and rest in the morning and Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Sep 28, 2014
- London 4First off we went to the London Dungeons. I thought it was very scary because it was dark and wet. We went through the Gunpowder plot, the Great Plague, Miss Lovett’s pie shop, Jack the Ripper, the Torturer, the Judge Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 28, 2014
- London 3We went to the Tower of London via platform 9 ¾ at Kings Cross station. Platform 9 ¾ is the platform that Harry (Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s stone) catches the train to Hogwarts. At Platform 9 ¾ there is Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 28, 2014
- England Day 6: Hatless Horse RacingMike woke up this morning not feeling well. He was having a flare up of his FMF so he took some medication and went back to sleep for a while. We had plans to take the train to Ascot for Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Sep 28, 2014
- London 2After a long sleep we were ready to start the day in London. We went on the Big Bus which is just around the corner. On the Big Bus we saw the London landmarks such as the Marble Arch, Big Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 26, 2014
- London - The Tate Museum.There was a time, years ago when I saw museums as places you only really needed to visit once. It was to me, simply art under glass, frozen in time. Once you had seen Mus Posted by Charloch in Travels With Charley | Sep 27, 2014
- Paris to LondonToday was our last day in Paris. We got up and went to a crepe place around the corner. The man who made the crepes was a true artist. He had a huge range of fillings. My mum , brother Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 25, 2014
- Day 6 Urban Hike LondonWe decided today to just hike all day around the city!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Sep 21, 2014
- Day 6 London - GreenwichHeaded down to the Westend today...sunny, warm and perfect for an urban hike. [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/20140921_132027.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/thumb_20140921_132027.jpg caption=Greenwich from the River Thame Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Sep 22, 2014
- Day 5 London - Pub and NL connectionHi there --- not much to report in on today. We actually slept in until noon!!! Yep.....We had a late night coming in from Iceland. The backpacks are sooo heavy.
The weather here is much warmer than Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Sep 20, 2014
- Sin City 2Ok friends, here is another review-style blog post. Last time I wrote one I commented that it was probably a little strange. But I actually really like reviewing things, so if you are happy to bear with me, I am Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Aug 30, 2014
- Waterstones So my last few days in London were relatively uneventful. I’m finding that the lazy tendencies that I am very accustomed to at home are resurfacing. You know the ones, desire to sleep far more than necessary, sit around watching Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Aug 28, 2014
- Brick Lane LondonSo I got a message on couch surfing to meet Andrew for drinks in Sydney. I saw this message very delayed, and he was no longer in Australia. Luckily Andrew is a London local so I said I would Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Aug 25, 2014