Blog Entries tagged 'luxury_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'luxury_travel'
- Cartagena - Day 1Day one in Cartagena was pretty relaxing as i think we were all still recovering from jet lag. We went to the Charleston Hotel where some friends were staying, it has a nice pool on the roof which provided Posted by VgrntStory in ~Vagrant Story~ | Jun 30, 2009
- The Great Driver and Guide for INDIAI come to india in a bessines trip.because i had three days free, decided to spend one day doing Delhi city tour and then 2 days tour visiting Agra and Jaipur.
Just because i am a very lucky man , the Posted by mark139 in Travel Blogs | Jun 28, 2009
- Where Africa meets ArabiaAbout six hundred miles upstream from Cairo, on the mighty river Nile stands Aswan; once the boundary between ancient Egypt and Nubia. In midstream lies Elephantine Island, once a military outpost, Posted by DesertFox in The Greatest Sunset | Jun 11, 2009
- Who Knows what day it is anymore...okkk...so yesterday was a very hectic day for us therefore we were not able to write. We spent our morning and mid-afternoon in Disney again, trying to get in as many rides as possible. We ended up going on Posted by katnjohn in John & Kat's ten day adventure in France | Jun 3, 2009
- Day 7so we were able to get up early (for the first time during this whole trip) to catch a shuttle to the Disney Parks bright and early at 10am. As we arrived and waited in a large lineup to get Posted by katnjohn in John & Kat's ten day adventure in France | Jun 1, 2009
- Glamour and Gasoline part IV: The Wrong TrainI had gone to bed early on Sunday after the grand prix to make sure I wasn’t going to miss my early morning train. Unfortunately, it seems that Trenitalia and the SNCF (France’s train system) don’t do much to Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | May 27, 2009
- Glamour and Gasoline part III: Fast Cars in Rich PlacesI made it an early night on Saturday so I could be up early to head to Monaco. I had checked the schedules of the trains from both San Remo and Ventimilla so I knew exactly what trains to Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | May 27, 2009
- Glamour and Gasoline part II: Living in a Dan Brown NovelI caught a train in Nice to Menton, where I planned to transfer to my eventual destination, San Remo.
Here is the first point in the trip where not researching a trip more bites me on the behind. I had Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | May 27, 2009
- Glamour and Gasonline part I: Nice is niceI used to really like planning my trips. I used to buy and devour the guidebooks. I’d read travel advice, reviews and trip reports online. I’d pull up Google Maps and pour over the satellite images of Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | May 27, 2009
- JamaicaIf your looking for a nice tropical island to visit, Jamaica would be your best bet. The constant tropical climate is hot and humid, but very nice. In Jamaica, the sites are beautiful, greenery everywhere. Jamaica is the 3rd largest Posted by mtl in Jamaica | May 12, 2009
- Ron & ColaWe had a lovely walk yesterday afternoon along the path at the back of the school, it seemed like it was a path through the rain forest, the nature around us was amazing! We saw a little humming bird and Posted by katielorna in Costa Rica etc | May 5, 2009
- i am living in vietnami am living in vietnam.email for me if you need anything email@example.com Posted by trantruong in i am living in vietnam | May 4, 2009
- Magnetic Island, Cairns, Auckland and DargervilleHey guys! hope everyones all good! we fly into Auckland a couple of days ago, was werid to leave Australlia and feels even weirder that were now over half way through ur trip! After our trip to the outback we Posted by charlyjosh in Charly and Josh's Travels | May 3, 2009
- Birthday GirlAs some of you may know the 29th of April is a very special day not only was Jerry Seinfield, Michelle Pfeiffer and Uma Therman born but a little Aussie battler - Samantha (no middle name) Dennis was brought into Posted by willandsam in Will and Sams World Tour | Apr 29, 2009
- Escorted Tours in Germany by Tempo HolidaysGermany is a fascinating destination combining historic treasures and dynamic cities. Germany’s most interesting cities are diverse and geographically widespread, from Munich near the Austrian border in the south, to Hamburg on the North Sea, and Berlin t Posted by tourinfo in World Wide Tour Information | Apr 23, 2009
- Sri Lanka holidays Maldives island beach resorts hotels FarLanka Holidays.net will give you the inimitable experience of uncountable pleasures in one holiday. Take in the sights and sounds of Sri Lanka from the tranquil settings of sun speckled beaches, misty mountains, cascading waterfalls, and baby elephants to Posted by srilanka1 in Lanka Holidays Net pvt Ltd | Apr 12, 2009
- Orion Group Of Guest Houses IslamabadIt is my pleasure to introduce Orion Group of Guest Houses, promising to fulfill all your needs when you are away from home in Islamabad. The decor as you'd want at home is relaxing and comfortable, and has been refurbished Posted by OrionGuest in Orion Group Of Guest Houses Islamabad | Apr 11, 2009
- Celly!Alright, so we finally got my phone unlocked and got a NZ SIM card... If you'd like to call us the number is +64 (Thats the exit code and the New Zealand country code) then 0212328083. We haven't Posted by McBadass in Ev and Nicoles Excellent Adventure | Apr 5, 2009
- Home nearly 3 weeksHome nearly 3 weeks and still organising photos and videos. Have worked 2 weeks and seen over 60 patients with chronic pain. But, will always have the memories o a fantastic tour of South America and Antarctica with a great Posted by acudoc in Len & Celina's South America - Take 2 | Apr 2, 2009
- my first days...Beijing-Xi'an...Left chilly Dublin airport at 9am on Ethiad (super airline, deserve the mention) to Beijing..viz AbuDabby...wherever that is? Two 7.5 hr flights later and I touched down in Beijing super clean efficient airport, at 9am the next day, 8 hours Posted by annacronin in ARE WE THERE YET......? | Mar 27, 2009
- Magic Wine Routes in the Western CapeWhile on the beach in Cape Town my friend asked if I was interested in going to a Wine route. We were reading in the local Travel guide about the quaint little place called Auberge Rozendal (http://www.rozendal.co.za) So We decided to Posted by Philogean in Cape Town Traveller | Mar 24, 2009
- World Leaders Symposium 2009This trip features keynote speakers Secretary James A. Baker III; Ambassador Dennis Ross; Professor Larry Diamond and others continue our highly-acclaimed series with a journey to the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, and Oman. This tour, which i Posted by wacphila in World Affairs Council of Philadelphia | Mar 18, 2009
- TransitSo far our trip has basically consisted of blissful moments of relaxation, where we know where we are sleeping, eating etc. for a few days, and then periods of frantic organisation, which includes long hours in the nearest internet cafe Posted by willandsam in Will and Sams World Tour | Mar 15, 2009
- Last Day in South AmericaSitting here in the comfortable Hotel Europa it's almost possible to forget the chaos around us. we have been listening to endless fireworks and public protest and are reminded of the bullet holes we saw around the central square which Posted by acudoc in Len & Celina's South America - Take 2 | Mar 12, 2009
- La Paz Day 2Just 2 more sleeps to go in La Paz Bolivia. Today we did a City Tour of this Large typically crazy South American City. La Paz lies in a Valley at around 3,500 metres and is the highest capital city Posted by acudoc in Len & Celina's South America - Take 2 | Mar 11, 2009