Blog Entries tagged 'luxury_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'luxury_travel'
- The Deck failureKirk and I meandered to a restaurant called "The Deck" last night which was located a few iron work stairs up near the water by Arun Wat, a gorgeous million meter high temple which made for a spectacularly sparkly evening. Posted by rumpypumpy in Letters from the Golden Triangle | Jan 15, 2009
- Costa Rica TourHi all
The Costa Rica part of the journey was excellent - out of this world. The group was fantastic and we all got on really well. The things we saw were unforgettable. Trecking in jungles, river tours, white water rafting, Posted by CarrieSean in our big adventure | Jan 15, 2009
- Life at San Bernardino!Hola everyone,
J'ai complété mes deux premiers jours d'école à San Bernardino. Les résidences ici sont beaucoup trop belles, on se croierait dans un club med. Le building est fait en rond, et il y a une grosse Posted by lacp2506 in Good morning America! | Jan 14, 2009
- UdaipurIt felt like an endless drive. We were all grateful that this was the end of our bus rides – at least until we get to Kerala.
Our driver and “co-pilot” were wonderful – but the vehicle itself Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Jan 11, 2009
- Adelaide - day 322nd December 2008
Vivi has to go to work today so I need to go exploring alone! I decide on a trip into the City to check out the shopping but I'm distracted by my opportunity to sit with a cup Posted by KerryMc in Kerry Mc Travels | Jan 13, 2009
- Adelaide - day 221st December 2008
Ooh - a lie in! Bliss! What's even more amazing is being provided with scrambled eggs, tomato and spinach for breakfast and a proper cup of coffee! I could get used to this!
Vivi is on a mission to Posted by KerryMc in Kerry Mc Travels | Jan 13, 2009
- Alice Springs... to Adelaide20th December 2008
I've been looking forward to today since leaving Heathrow on 10th November! I'm seeing family for the first time in ages! Yay!
Getting into familiar mode, I start my day at the Alice Lodge backpackers with free coffee and Posted by KerryMc in Kerry Mc Travels | Jan 13, 2009
- deogarhJodhpur passed in a whirlwind (although the drive to Deogarh did not because we had yet more trouble with our vehicle)!!
I think we all felt we would have loved another day. Of course we’ve said that everywhere we’ve been. Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Jan 11, 2009
- JodhpurI know you must be sick of hearing me go on and on about the hotels we’re staying in; and to some degree I understand, because what could hotels possibly have to do with the sights you come to see Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Jan 11, 2009
- where is a techie when you need one???Wondering why you haven't heard from me in several days? Maybe you could send an email to travellerspoint and complain about it.
I have 5 blog entries I can't do anything with because for the last 4 days I've been Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Jan 10, 2009
- ManvarYou would not believe the glorious sight that awaited us. Up a hill, in the distance we could see a circle of white tents.
That is where we would spend the rest of the day and one night. Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Jan 7, 2009
- take a leak ...What a treat! Rashmi let us sleep in. Because Manvar (our next stop) is so close to Jaisalmer we didn’t leave until 11 a.m.
Time for a nice, hot shower and some much-needed re-packing (when you are literally living Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Jan 7, 2009
- jaisalmerJaisalmer is a beautiful medieval city, famous for its golden sandstone buildings and its opium trade (from the 12th to the 18th century) – and no, I haven’t been near a hookah!!
Checking Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Jan 7, 2009
- go with the flow ...We had a long drive from Bikaner to Jaisalmer, so we left very early in the morning. It started off well enough. As we headed further into the desert the landscape continued to change – less and less Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Jan 7, 2009
- Trip to Bali[img Posted by oshene in Trip to the bali, singapore, malaysia | Jan 5, 2009
- BikanerAnother bus safari – where a 30-minute stop so our drivers could eat turned into a shopping spree – took us even further into the desert. It was so interesting to see how the landscape changed along the way Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Jan 4, 2009
- JaipurOnce we finished our little walking tour of Samode’s village we went back to the hotel and took off for Jaipur straight away.
The trip actually took most of the day, but it’s enjoyable none the less. When Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Jan 4, 2009
- from one extreme to another ...What I am discovering about India is that no matter where you are, everywhere you turn you are confronted by extreme opposites:
A modern glass and steel office tower right next to a palace that has stood in that Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Jan 4, 2009
- oops ...I'm losing it. That last bump we hit in the road must have dislodged my brain. I never posted the pictures from Agra. I have to get ready for dinner now (we're invited to someone's home -- Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Jan 2, 2009
- samodeIt was a really good thing that we listened to Rashmi and went to the Taj Mahal yesterday -- even though we were all pretty zonked -- because it was foggy for a lot of the day.
We all Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Jan 2, 2009
- Delhi Day Two[i]Happy New Year everyone. Of course it is already New Year's Day here and you're several hours away from ushering 2009 in. Our location couldn't have been more magical but you'll see that blog in a couple of Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Dec 31, 2008
- DelhiI am writing this while on a bus traveling from Agra (Taj Mahal) to Samode (where we’re celebrating New Years Eve) so if there are typos it’s not my fault – it’s a bumpy ride.
Amazingly – and luckily for all Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Dec 31, 2008
- Delhi's Imperial HotelFirst opened in 1931, The Imperial was designed by Sir Edward Lutyen's associate D.J. Bromfield. Lutyen was an architect who was hired to create New Delhi, a government complex which was surrounded by wide, leafy streets and roundabouts -- a Posted by a_broad in A Broad Abroad | Dec 29, 2008
- Heavenly Treehouse BlissA weekend getaway to the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas last month was just divine. We opened the door to our one-bedroom villa and looked out to miles of ocean. Loved the jacuzzi bathtub in our room with Posted by hawaiigirl in Lucky We Live in Hawaii | Dec 9, 2008
- Det mexicanske bryllup - Part tresMexicanerne har kastet sig over vejbump. Når man ser hvordan de kører kan man naturligvis godt forstå det, men som så meget andet i Mexico (og sydamerika for den sags skyld) så virker det som en lappeløsning, et hurtigt fiks Posted by lyster in Rejsende Lyster | Dec 6, 2008