Blog Entries tagged 'luxury_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'luxury_travel'
- Det mexicanske bryllup - Part dosAhh, mexicansk tid. Man skal lige vænne sig til det, men så er det skønt. Ingen stress, ingen jag. Man kommer ikke for sent; det er bare de andre der er startet for tidligt.
Efter en lang morgenmad med drengebanden havde Posted by lyster in Rejsende Lyster | Dec 4, 2008
- Not so happy campersWe don't want to sound like whinging Pomms or anything but the excitement of camping is wearing thin on the soggy South Island. It has been raining continuously for the last four days. I have never seen it Posted by GPonder76 in Ponder-Payne Big Adventure | Nov 24, 2008
- Happy CampersAfter a long flight from Hawaii to Auckland we arrived at midnight and checked into the airport hotel. Not particularly exciting but it is notable as this would be the last time we would sleep in a nice big Posted by GPonder76 in Ponder-Payne Big Adventure | Nov 24, 2008
- Noisy electricityYesterday, the Koh Chang Electricity company decided they were going to do some maintenance and promptly cut the whole islands elctricity supply off for the day. The place fell eerily quiet, but it was actually very peaceful. There Posted by ackers888 in Round the World in 364 days (continued) | Nov 17, 2008
- Great Holidays in Sharm El SheikhI have just returned from my holidays in Sharm El Sheikh
I stayed for a week in Novotel Sharm , in the beach front of Naama Bay.
The location was great, the hotel staff very professional and friendly and Posted by spantazis7 in Holiday Reviews | Nov 6, 2008
- Culture ComparisonIt's been an odd couple of days. I had a fantastic time in Turkey, but may have stayed on the boat just a few days too many as it has aggravated a long standing lower back issue. The Posted by ackers888 in Round the World in 364 days (continued) | Nov 5, 2008
- Paris, La Ville LumièreFor the October break, my roommate and I decided to take a little tour de France. We started in Paris, followed up with Strasbourg and Colmar, finally finishing with Lyon. Let's take it from the top.
We arrived in Paris (Montparnasse) Posted by Suzy_Belle in Le Petit Tour de France | Nov 2, 2008
- NEXT!So last Tuesday we left my house at Tonti and started at a new house. Miss Dora moved in this weekend and we are officially done with the house on Tonti St!! It's pretty exciting. I can't wait until the Posted by mernst in The Voyage of a Volunteer | Oct 22, 2008
- Down TimeToday I woke up from my 13 Canadian dollar per night pristine room, slid on my green skull patterned shorts and added some blue flip-flops to finish off my simple attire. Slowly, patiently, I gathered a towel, sun glasses, sun Posted by CRBackman in Circumnavigating the Globe | Oct 8, 2008
- Hot mealsWe have discovered that the travel guides do not go far enough in informing their readers of the potential for establishments to be closed in winter (from Oct 1st). It is a potential extremely high.
Today we walked across a Posted by snowboot in The Icelandic Saga | Oct 7, 2008
- PunoI place this blog in the category of luxury travel... with intense sarcasm.
On the 1st of October, we left Cusco and Torre Dorada (with great reluctance), to head to Puno. We chose to spend the extra money and ride Posted by NinjaLlama in Entiendo un poco (Woo Peru!) | Oct 3, 2008
- Fabulous Casa DelfinMy honey and I recently returned from a fabulous trip to Acapulco with two other couples. It was the first time there for a few of us. We decided to forego the hotel scene and rent Casa Delfin, a private Posted by LeeClark in Viva Acapulco | Oct 1, 2008
- Welcome to my Travel BlogThis will be my first and most brief post on this blog.
I've just started another trip to USA on behalf of Last Minute Travel (http://www.lastminutetravel.com)
These are my employers. To be honest I have the best job in the world, every mon Posted by Portpatty in Patricia on The Road | Jan 20, 2008
- Petropolis, Buzios & ItacoatiaraAfter we said a sad goodbye to Dean and Kam, the rest of us picked up our hire car and Pa drove us up and around the winding mountains to Petropolis (the former Imperial Capital).
The town is lovely and very Posted by Steve-Kay in Our looooooooong Honeymoon! | Jul 26, 2008
- Rio de Janeiro!We arrived in Rio after what seemed like a reeaaally long journey but think it was just because we were so excited to be getting there!
The accomodation in Rio is really expensive and seeing as we only needed one night Posted by Steve-Kay in Our looooooooong Honeymoon! | Jul 25, 2008
- Driving cross the outback!*
Sorry for the silence we have been working for th Posted by AnnaL in OZ NZ & Thailand summer 2008 | Jul 17, 2008
- Trisara as a wedding resort
Trisara is a resort on the island of Phuket. Posted by clivemay in Phuket Trip | Jun 21, 2008
- Lazy days on the beach!We've reached it...the final destination of our trip, the beach! We have put away the Lonely Planet, the maps and all the planning to lay on a beach chair and worry only about evening out our tan! Yep, Posted by jented in Jen and Ted in the SEA | May 22, 2008
- Paradise at last...Haha I didn't really swim with sharks but figured it made for a catchy headline!
So... JKoh Samui uis no more (thank the lord!) - it was full of mcDonal;ds, beer bellied chavs and dirty old men having sex with young Posted by Louweazel in 5 weeks of heaven... I hope! | May 19, 2008
- Nandini Bali Jungle Resort and SpaImagine receiving a warm welcome at a resort where the reception comprises a traditional Balinese village simply constructed from natural materials and nestling amid the raw nature of forest, rice terraces and banana groves
but which conceals an oasis o Posted by nandini08 in Nandini Bali Jungle Resort and Spa | May 14, 2008
- Journey to Ethiopia & Tanzania for FreeTwo people will stand the chance to embark on an amazing journey to Ethiopia and Tanzania. They will travel in the footsteps of the Queen of Sheeba, hike to the awe-inspiring Blue Nile Falls, discover hand-carved churches from the 12th Posted by Trvelocity in Journey to Ethiopia & Tanzania for Free | Apr 29, 2008
- Flying pancakesDay 13
Got up this morning to a miserable day. The plan was to spend a bit more time in Picton because we liked it so much but knowing we had a long drive ahead of us, Posted by karlg598 in Two Numpties on New Zealand Jolly | Mar 6, 2008
- The 2-day transpo strikeThere was once a national 2-days transpo strike and out of the blue, BG picked up Sam, Cham and Rachel, Jenine and then me... We thought we're just going to a beach within the vicinity but to our surprise, BG Posted by imhallie in Escape to Waters | Mar 5, 2008
- OkavangoThe notion of a houseboat on the Panhandle of the Okavango Delta may be unusual, but we did it.
Driving with our AfriFriends guide from Vic Falls through Chobe and the Caprivi Str Posted by AfriFriend in When Roads Become Tracks | Feb 25, 2008
- 2 weeks inHi everyone,
Sorry we have taken so long to update, but I had a lot of trouble setting up the wireless internet, due to no recption. But now we are operating.
Our first stop was Split Rock Dam near Tamworth as Posted by jimandchez in Jim and Cheryl's dream | Feb 14, 2008