Blog Entries tagged 'luxury_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'luxury_travel'
- Hamilton IslandHamilton Island, by Michelle
I had it all planned. I would explain that we were on our 1st wedding anniversary and hope that we would be upgraded. Much to our surprise I didn’t even need to open my mouth! Posted by cooneys in Simon & Michelle's Australia Trip | Aug 13, 2010
- The Arrival, Auckland and Our New BFFHelloooo......
So Lizzy is on my case to get writing. Better start as I mean to continue I suppose.... So here goes the first 'proper' entry for TBT.
We're here. Yay! The flights were pretty standard really although Emirates is pretty swanky. Posted by laurajhous in Leaving On A Jet Plane..... | Aug 5, 2010
- Back to civilisation: East becomes west in SingaporeFind out about the luxury and contrasts of Singapore. This post has moved, take a look! http://notanotherbus.wordpress.com/2010/07/28/back-to-civilisation-east-becomes-west-in-singapore/ Posted by LucieP in A taste of freedom | Jul 28, 2010
- Alsacian sensationStrasbourg just feels like Davis, only a really Euro one; guys sport mullets, ridiculous ’metro’ fits, there is a system that could be called public transportation, and well, everything is just pricier. Oh yeah, the women are way flyer. Posted by dvpescet in La Vida y el Vino | Jul 17, 2010
- Paradise. Holla!
so as you can probably tell, i have been on the Greek islands :P , my goodness, its just Be-E-AY UUUUUUtiful, its beyond what any photo could really tell you, the waters are clear and there is always a fresh Posted by valentinaa in To Amsterdam And Beyond! | Jul 16, 2010
So i will have to admit, there is really not that much to say, we left Den Haag at about 9o'clock and arrived WAY to early for our 1:45 flight, so we just had breakfast and chilled before we Posted by valentinaa in To Amsterdam And Beyond! | Jul 14, 2010
- Krakow Day 3 Sat 10th July 2010Yesterday we travelled to the old Jewish area of Kazimierz and found the Apartment building where the Penner family lived until they and all Jewish residents were moved by the Nazi's to the Ghetto across the river in the neighbourhood Posted by acudoc in Europe 2010 | Jul 10, 2010
- Krakow 8-10th JulyWe have now been in Krakow for a day and a half. Arrived at tiny local airport and were met by Polish speaking driver and taken to our very comfortable and well-located 17th Century hotel.[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/11299/CIMG3154.jpg caption=B Posted by acudoc in Europe 2010 | Jul 10, 2010
- Vienna to Prague 5th to 7th July 2010Have just returned to our hotel in Prague after our second day wandering the cobbled streets of Prague. We have walked about 7 hours per day in what is probably our favourite city Posted by acudoc in Europe 2010 | Jul 7, 2010
- Vienna 2nd to 3rd July 2010Arrived in Vienna 2 nights ago after sailing the picturesque Wachau Valley part of the Danube. We were deighted by the Crew Show and the continuing excellent service from the most attentive staff on board Ruby. One of the highlights Posted by acudoc in Europe 2010 | Jul 3, 2010
- Life is bubbly...So I arrived three days ago in Paris after a terrible but seemingly fast flight. I was quite sad to leave the people I love for so long, and part of me wanted to reach back, but life is Posted by dvpescet in La Vida y el Vino | Jul 2, 2010
- IquitosFrom Chachapoyas we headed to a small town called Tarapoto which is just at the start of the jungle... we stayed just one night then headed to Yurimagus which is were we could get the Boat to Iquitos. We went Posted by St Martins in Sadie and James | Jul 2, 2010
- Regensburg to Cesky KrumlovToday it was another 3 countries in one day experience. Starting at Passau, Germany then onto Cesky Krumlov in the Czech Republic then finishing here at Linz, Austria. At present Scenic Ruby is having a barbeque for the passengers and Posted by acudoc in Europe 2010 | Jun 30, 2010
- You Need to See to Believe It Here in LondonStaying in London was an out of the world experience. I had heard several times about the beauty and the splendor of this great city in England, however, the mere reviews of the place could not convince me much. It Posted by peter53 in Around The world | Jun 30, 2010
- A Whole New WorldAs we were saying our goodbyes and paying our bill at the Nha Trang hotel, the owner, Vicky, presented me with an awesome birthday cake! It was beautifully decorated, and as we found later, equally delicious. Galen made the mistake Posted by galaurasia in Asian Navigation | Jun 29, 2010
- Coromandel Peninsula & Rotoruawooo and I never win arguments!!! We got up early the following day to catch the Kiwi experience (our transport around New Zealand) from Auckland. Its a massive green bus. , described by t Posted by palmer830 in Adam and Anna half a world away | Jun 28, 2010
- Nurnburg 28th June 2010Today we visited Nuremberg without any enthusiasm. The fact that this was the site of the Nuremberg race acts and the site of the massive Nazi Rallies from 1933-1938 did not engender much feeling for the people of Bavaria. We Posted by acudoc in Europe 2010 | Jun 28, 2010
- Bamburg 27th June 2010Today I joined the tour to Bamburg on my own as Celina decided to take a day off from the sometimes frantic moving on and from the ship. Today is our last day on the Main River whi Posted by acudoc in Europe 2010 | Jun 28, 2010
- Rothenburg 26th June 2010Yseterday we had a bright sunny few hours of magic and humour. Our guide proved to have an instinct for comedy and kept us amused for hours with tales of her personal life giving the lie to the one about Posted by acudoc in Europe 2010 | Jun 27, 2010
- Rudesheim am RhineYesterday was the warmest day so far with blue skies and fluffy clouds. We started off the day sailing down the Rhine Valley where in one short 50km stretch we were surrounded by vineyards and towering castles and delightful villages. Posted by acudoc in Europe 2010 | Jun 25, 2010
- Saint Emillon to CologneSitting on Scenic Ruby at the dock in Cologne. Just back on board and ready to continue our journey. Two days ago we travelled by bus from Paris to Amsterdam - a trip lasting over 9 hours and involving lots Posted by acudoc in Europe 2010 | Jun 24, 2010
- Avignon Carcassone and St EmillonI have been sick last 2 days. Cough and runny nose caught up with me last night and neither of us got much sleep. I made up for it on the bus today after I got some Actifed tablets for Posted by acudoc in Europe 2010 | Jun 23, 2010
- Train ride that changed my travels once againToday is May 31st, 2010 and I woke up in car 6 #9 upper on the train. This is crazy thinking of what to do. Before I went to bed, I chatted with a Scottish girl about continuing Posted by Dishtravel in Dish Traveler | Jun 17, 2010
- One night in Bangkok...Today is May 17th and I left off with the last 4 hours of our bus ride from Koh Tao to Bangkok where I would finally share this “flash” packing lifestyle with a fellow travel friend, Lisa. Ever since Posted by Dishtravel in Dish Traveler | Jun 17, 2010
- Life is good at the Phuket HiltonWhat better way to start another adventure than heading to another country? I say time and time again that the best things in a holiday are the ones that just sort of happen and that is what came of Posted by Dishtravel in Dish Traveler | May 23, 2010