Blog Entries tagged 'luxury_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'luxury_travel'
- The do's and don'ts of enjoying paradiseDo: What ever you like
Don't: Feel obliged to be 'living it up'
Do: What ever you feel like
Don't: Feel like you should be enjoying it in a certain way
Do: Be comfortable with who you are (i.e. old) and what you want Posted by sarchasm1 in In Search of a 30 Cent Beer | May 14, 2010
- Ko Phi Phi Don and Paradise GainedWell we are HERE! Actually we are not here, we are in Singapore having overnighted in Phuket in between however thanks to the magic of the blog - We are here! Phi Phi. The most beautiful place I've ever seen Posted by sarchasm1 in In Search of a 30 Cent Beer | May 14, 2010
- R2PDamascus was a hoot and, owing in large part to our hosts, one of the funnest cities in the Middle East. Sorry Beirut, but the 2010FunFest Award belongs to da clubs in Damasc.
It's safe to say we did NOT Posted by LeillaC in turkey with a splash of cran | Apr 29, 2010
- boracay picsMy 5th boracay trip. Valentines day, from feb 13 - 16 with Tin, ck and mitch.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/274 Posted by CEBopaw in "Twenty-ten", Am I ready for this? | Apr 26, 2010
- BaliWe left for Medan airport with hopes that our tight schedule (4 hours between a connecting flight in Asia is a risk) would work out. We got there really early as Anna doesn't like to rush, and found out that Posted by palmer830 in Adam and Anna half a world away | Apr 19, 2010
- Koh Phangan and Koh TaoWhen we first got to Koh Phangan, we had to find accomodation for a night, and found a delightful beach bungalow resort but were disappointed when the lady on reception informed us a double room would be 900 baht. Posted by noodz4loz in Babez on Round the World Tour 2010 | Apr 17, 2010
- The Perfect Ending: Total & utter indulgenceI´m so happy to finally be able to begin with a positive statement. It was wonderful! I highly recommend this kind of tour if you have no time for nonsense, non-English speaking tours with 30 people. This is THE way Posted by enoura in South America - I´m Here | Apr 3, 2010
- San Telmo ¨Boom Boom¨So another word to the wise: DO NOT eat on Las Heras street. If you need to grab a bite there, make it a pizza or an empanada. Once again, I followed the fellow travelers of the evening before since Posted by enoura in South America - I´m Here | Apr 3, 2010
- ParaguaySo we came into Paraguay via Ciuadad del Este, the most hectic town I have ever been to. The bus driver managed to drive us half a mile past the border (where we needed to get our entry stamps) without Posted by St Martins in Sadie and James | Mar 11, 2010
- Can I stay?For the last couple days we have been here on fantastic Langkawi Island. Our hotel has this incredible spa which offers complimentary yoga multiple times a day. So needless to say I jumped on that and dragged the others with Posted by asia2010 in my malaysia adventure | Feb 7, 2010
- 104 or 99?!
It’s time to get pampered and relax. We are here at this little piece of lost paradise in Malaysia. It’s called the Langkawi Island, which is Posted by asia2010 in my malaysia adventure | Feb 6, 2010
- MOROCCOTwo bus rides gets you from Mundaka to Madrid airport. We arrived at 11pm and this is where we dried and aired our wet smoky clothes. The airport started getting busy around 3am so we didn’t get much sleep at Posted by jessnsteve in Kays Odyssey | Feb 10, 2010
- Mundaka, SpainThings got a little crazy back in Bayonne, storm crazy. The howling westerly onshores, the sideways rain, it was too much. We missed the last of the sunny and warm weather by a few days. We weren’t camping and saving Posted by jessnsteve in Kays Odyssey | Feb 10, 2010
- MAZATLAN MEXICO JAN 25- FEB 2, 2010 With all our wet weather in Vancouver I decided to get away for some sun and RIU all inclusive resorts suit me to a tee . Once again they lived up to their reputation Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Feb 2, 2010
- ThailandIt was quite a quick flight to Bangkok from Darwin, about 6.5 hours not including stop-over time in Singapore. Despite being on 3 separate planes and us coming from the opposite side of the world, Mum & Dad, Dean Posted by Steve-Kay in Our looooooooong Honeymoon! | Jan 29, 2010
- Sihanoukville After getting off the bus as quick as possible to try and shake off Gill, we jumped on the back of 2 moto's and headed to Serendipity Beach to look for Accomodation. After finding a room for $6/£3.75 for both Posted by palmer830 in Adam and Anna half a world away | Jan 18, 2010
- Homeless in Uruguay!So after a long days wait in the closed Porto Alegra we made our way to the bus station with our new found travel buddies, Thomas from Germany and Mario from Colombia. We were alot more careful with our belongings Posted by St Martins in Sadie and James | Jan 5, 2010
- PUERTO VALLARTA....MARCH 2009ONE WEEK ALONE.........ENJOYED IT
Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Mar 1, 2009
- CANCUN, MEXICO...FEB 24- MARCH 3, 2007Getting on with life. Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Feb 24, 2007
- IXTAPA MEXICO...NOV 6-20, 2005Couldn't seem to get enough of Mexico. Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Nov 6, 2005
- CANCUN, MEXICO......APR 3-17, 2005STARTING TO SAVOUR MEXICO AND ALL INCLUSIVE HOLIDAYS. Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Apr 3, 2005
- IXTAPA, MEXICO.....FEB 13-28, 2004EVERYONE NEEDS A BREAK AND SOME SUNSHINE. Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Feb 13, 2004
- BALI- SECOND TRIP....DEC 2001TRAVELLED ON JAPAN AIRLINES, STAYED OVERNIGHT IN TOKYO, THEN TO JAKARTA AND BEAUTIFUL BALI. Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Dec 1, 2001
- SINGAPORE AND BALI ....DEC 2000This was a beach holiday in Bali with some time in Singapore. Had a short stop in Seoul, Korea. Terrific! Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Dec 1, 2000
- Honeymood in Tahiti - Entry 1Internet is painfully slow;;; letter q is where letter a should be on the keyboard;;; cant type:::: life is rough
problem here is brett will have hard time checking his two fantasy baseball leagues from here
*for thbose who r concerned Posted by bjmorris14 in Sarah's Travel Blog | Aug 25, 2009