Blog Entries tagged 'luxury_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'luxury_travel'
- The Times, They Are A-Changing Leaving Gabon for the Congo border post the tar seal road abruptly changed to deep sand outside of town and the drive to Congo immigration involved hours of sand matting. The Posted by binderblog in [Into and] Out of Africa | Dec 3, 2009
- Tan Tan
After weeks of steeling ourselves for survival in the bush, Battle Axe, D Dawg and I bit the bullet and hopped on an overnight bus to the South. We'd prepared every necessity Posted by Jbrwocky in No. 1 Ladies African Adventure | Nov 27, 2009
- El viaje hasta la orilla del infierno!Many tourists come to Guatemala to do things that no one in their right mind would let them do in the US. We are no exception! This weekend, we climbed a volcano that is still spewing lava and crossed a Posted by KimJay in Turtle and Barracuda | Nov 23, 2009
- jungle junglehi everyone,
let's start where we left of...
we got up pretty early (05.30h) and got picked up to go to jungle rafts. We got on the bus and headed out of bangkok in rush hour (takes some time) and our first Posted by melissaf in thailand :-) | Nov 22, 2009
- EUROPA - first stop AMSTERDAM!!!What a flight!!! From Rio Airport (the most incompetent airport we have seen - good luck for the Olympics!!) we flew with Iberia to Madrid on an old plane, with old abused seats and old sleep deprived air hostess’s. The Posted by jessnsteve in Kays Odyssey | Nov 12, 2009
- It's real now.So, be forewarned, this is actually two entries smushed into one. And it gets a litle rambly toward the end. This is what happens when you have no idea what you are supposed to be doing at any Posted by decuirrl in a long-winded carte postale | Nov 4, 2009
- Don't call me white The country of Nigeria can be summed up in one word as welcoming. As we entered the Chikanda border post, our journey into the second English speaking country of the trip became Posted by binderblog in [Into and] Out of Africa | Nov 2, 2009
- Funtimes in Windy Welly!Hello everyone!!
Sorry it's been a while since my last blog, I have done loads, so I'm sure this will satisfy your appetite for my adventures!!
So I finally left Taupo after many attempts and arrived in Napier just in time to Posted by Abilucy in Abi's grand adventure! | Oct 27, 2009
- Wind downI forgot to say that for the cab ride back from Precious (see last blog), we went in 4 or 5 cabs. Our driver did not know where the Westin hotel was, so I told him to follow the Posted by Dirkly in 2009 | Oct 25, 2009
- KrabiOn stepping my foot out of the plane, Krabi Airport gave me the very grave sense of vacation atmosphere. The architechture of the building is simple yet the interior of it provides the whole lot of casual feel befitting the Posted by kidd27 in Krabi/Pha Taem/Pakse/Savannakhet | Oct 9, 2009
- Here I go again on my ownSomehow when I woke up this morning, it still felt like any other day. Kinda cloudy outside, cold fall breeze rushing in through my window, and my cell phone blaring my annoying alarm to get me up. Even as I Posted by jauntypag in Savoir Vivre: Life in France | Sep 26, 2009
- Greetings from Sidari, CorfuHey all! I know this blog has been dead, but don't worry I'll soon be back to posting as usual. I've been in Sidari, Corfu for the last week soaking up the sun and relaxing by the pool. BUT the Posted by kvandervegan in Europe 2009 | Sep 21, 2009
- Rain & RingittsDear All,
So we finally escaped and have been living it up in Kuala Lumpur for the past few days. We stepped off the plane after 14 hours and were immediately hit by the heat, 30 degrees and 89 percent humidity. Posted by CLBandy in MGCB | Sep 18, 2009
- Jenman African Safaris and my Angolan 4x4 Expedition My husband and I Travelled to Angola on the Jenman Safaris Angolan 4x4 Expedition in May 2009, we heard about Jenman Safaris from a friend that had previously done one of their African tours. We visited the Iona National Park, Posted by NickyJ30 in my Angolan 4x4 Expedition with Jenman | Sep 10, 2009
- The EndSo after my days of travelling here there and everywhere I made my way back to Nanyuki to stay with a friend and spent time chilling out, eating good food and seeing a few sights before we had to go Posted by rachel.don in Rachel's Kenyan Adventure | Sep 4, 2009
- Enjoy a Vacation in Jamaica I can’t believe what a great time we had in the Caribbean. I joined my friends on a luxury vacation and have come back totally relaxed. I guess I needed to take a luxury break. Things have been bad recently. Posted by simonrodri in Enjoy a Vacation in Jamaica | Sep 1, 2009
- New KempinskiSo far, we have only encountered one border control- entering Croatia. We are
not sure if this is initiated by the Hungarians or Croatians. Must have
passports and vehicle papers. They just scanned our passports and asked if we
had Posted by Jcarrara in Julie and Lincoln's 1st Trip | Aug 26, 2009
- the first stopi arrived in peru lima in the early morning still anxious from the flight i decided to wait to get to my hotel and decided to go sight seeing i went to the Palacio de Gobierno
or the government p Posted by jblaylock in the trip of a life time | Aug 18, 2009
- Effervescent MarrakechEffervescent Marrakech
If you think you’re well rehearsed in the choreography required to navigate Oxford Street at rush hour on a Friday night, then try any street in the medina of Marrakech. Dropped off by our taxi from the airport, we Posted by Isabel.G in An English Rose goes travelling | Aug 18, 2009
- GOAJa, vi er da fortsatt i Anjuna, Goa og slapper av pa det (etter indiske standard), ganske fine Villa Anjuna. Dagene nA gAr med til se pA TV, bade i badebassenget, spise og bare slappe av i bobla (rommet med Posted by janola in Pa tur med ryggsekken | Aug 12, 2009
- Meet me in Madison ParkMadison Park is a classy, somewhat ritzy area of Seattle where the select few who can afford to do so live within a guarded, gated community. Oddly enough, Madison Park is bordered by the contrasting communities of Capital Hill and Posted by Jennylynn in Jennifer's Journeys | Jul 27, 2009
- How Real Explorers Kit Themselves OutIn 1923, Archaeologist and Egyptologist Howard Carter broke the seal on the tomb of Tutankhamun. Carter and his team boxed up the antiquities that he found in the tomb to ship back to London. Luckily, the expedition had Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Jul 19, 2009
- SadYesterday's entry was all happy happy happy. That's how I was feeling so it made sense.
Then at the end of the day I reached down under my desk, lifted up my jacket, to find a laptop bag that was no Posted by cheryl.j. in Irn-Bru and Chinese Please! | Jul 17, 2009
- Kurulu BeddeEvery now and again a property takes you complexly by surprise. I had been aware of Kurulu Bedde’s existence for quite some time and it had been on my ‘to see’ list for a while.
Even knowing the concept didn’t prepare Posted by exptravel in Experience Travel News & Tips | Jul 14, 2009
- I discovered another spa in Phuket!It was exciting to discover another world-class spa in the south part of Phuket. It is "Navasana", part of a well being centre of Outrigger resort in Rawai region where I regularly visit.
I think I was so lucky to Posted by jormjorm in Around Phuket | Jul 3, 2009