Blog Entries tagged 'marseille'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'marseille'
- Gallery of Europe [Part 7]Hey guys here's a short continuation of our journey in HDR. From Genoa, Italy we set the train ride through southern France hoping that we remember how to speak French from our first week in Paris.
Click the following links for Posted by Lewis_E in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Mar 24, 2015
- Fall Break! This week, France is celebrating Toussaint, All Saint’s Day. It’s a universal holiday week for schools, and later in the week (the 1st of November) comes the national holiday that everyone celebrates. Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Oct 30, 2014
- Tuscany and Rome - relaxing and refreshing "She's supposed to be his transitional person. She's not supposed to be the ONE". - Sally, in 'When Harry met Sally'.
I began our holiday already a little bit in love with the idea of France - a soft-focus, Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Dec 17, 2012
- Falling in love with Marseille At first blush Marseille can leave you wondering about where exactly it's reputation comes from. After the dizzying beauty of Paris, many of Marseille's building look a tad shabby, the graffiti tags prevalent throughout some districts add to the ghetto Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Dec 7, 2012
- Wandering the streets of Marseille
“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
On our journey through France we have been in Marseille for three days. While that is not near enough time Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Dec 6, 2012
- Marseille - unexpected pleasures'Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, may alight on you' - Nathaniel Hawthorne
After the excitement of Paris, our two day trip down to Marseille was initially Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Dec 5, 2012
- Back on trackNothing turned up, much to my disappointment. I eventually got to Marseille, had some food, checked in to my room and made contact with Australia before wandering the streets for hours looking for some toiletries to replace those that were Posted by sammyhez in Sam's 2011 Travels | Oct 2, 2011
- A bit of a blowI woke up early and packed, then took the Metro from Drassanes, then a regional train to Cerbere, on the French border. We all had our passports checked, and I jumped on another train to Perpignan, where I wanted to Posted by sammyhez in Sam's 2011 Travels | Oct 2, 2011
- Travel Massive: Global Meetups for TravellersYou might have seen us posting updates on [[http://twitter.com/travellerspoint|Twitter]] or in our monthly newsletter about something called [[http://travelmassive.com/|Travel Massive]].
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/361279/travelmassive_large Posted by katekendall in The Travellerspoint Blog | Sep 5, 2011