- Oak Park Bird Walk & Piping Plover!Today, before my family and I drove to Michigan, I led a bird walk starting from my house at 7:00am - the final neighborhood bird walk of the spring (although I have three more walks scheduled to take place in Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 28, 2016
- [TITLE]Eye Creams The Secret To Beautiful Eyes[\TITLE]
One of the safest skin whitening creams, which isn't going to consist of hydroquinone, mercury and steroids, is Meladerm. Technology: The technology utilized is of training course nano-technology - The History of Whoo has stabilized the platinum powder, Posted by alonzasmlu in whitening lotion hall | May 27, 2016
- Oak Park Migrants & Miller Meadows Bird WalkHooray! I am FINALLY done with school for the year - this extremely hectic sophomore year is over!
We are nearing the end of spring migration; however, there is still a good amount of birds coming through and we are in Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 27, 2016
- Springbrook PrairieToday (Sunday, May 22) I led a private bird walk at Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve in Naperville, Illinois. It was a beautiful day in the lower 70's with completely sunny skies, and the expansive, rolling grassland landscape of the preserve Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 22, 2016
- May 16 - 18: Montrose and More!This is another recap post from this Monday - Wednesday, which were three more great days of birding during pretty much the peak of bird migration through northeast Illinois.
MONDAY, MAY 16:
I was excused from 1st through 3rd period on Monday, Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 20, 2016
- May 9 - May 15: Migration Madness!I am a bit behind in posting due to a crazy schedule, but this is the recap post of what is usually the most productive week of birding of the entire year in northeast Illinois: the second weak of May! Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 17, 2016
- [TITLE]Cochino Hotel Weddings[\TITLE]
These strapless wedding ceremony gowns can also wear on different wedding areas like on beach wedding ceremonies and church wedding ceremonies. They tend to have ruffles and are made along the style of the sensuous professional dancer attire that you Posted by sandildfk in facial treating foams | May 17, 2016
- May 4 - May 8: Marvelous Migration!!!The last few days have been absolutely fantastic for migrant songbirds and other avian specialties coming through the Oak Park area. This post covers five days, so it will be split up day-by-day like my last post. For anybody reading Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 8, 2016
- April 25 - May 1: Many, Many Birds!Migration has now hit northern Illinois in full swing! I have seen a huge number of birds recently, just haven't had the time to post about them due to the AP psychology exam and other school and musical obligations!
Since this Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 4, 2016
- [TITLE]Wedding ceremony Arranging Plus[\TITLE]
Here are some useful online wedding business suggestions in photography, consultant work, and favors. These gowns are donated to hospitals to be provided to the bereaved families of these babies. If you are looking for a wedding ceremony gown that Posted by dominiquenmej in colorful wedding reviews | Apr 30, 2016
- Oak Park Bird Walk & Blackburnian Warbler!Today was an awesome day of spring migration! I managed to photograph many migrant birds which can be found very close to home in Oak Park. I LOVE migration because anything can show up anywhere!
Just before leading an Oak Park Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Apr 24, 2016
- Watching Woodcocks!Today, as well as leading the Thatcher Woods bird walk in the morning (see previous post), I attended the Illinois Young Birders' Club field trip to look for American Woodcocks at Air Station Prairie in the evening.
The Metra dropped me Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Apr 23, 2016
- A Week of Migration & 2nd ILYB Thatcher Woods Walk!This week has proved to be an intense week, with everything from an AP psychology final exam to this spring's first real wave of migrants coming through Oak Park. This post also includes a recap of today's young birder walk Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Apr 23, 2016
- Thatcher Woods Bird Walk!On this beautiful April day, Sunday the 17th, I led the first of three Oak Park Kids - Illinois Young Birders' Bird Walks held at Thatcher Woods Forest Preserve this spring. The others will meet at the parking lot west Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Apr 17, 2016
- Week Recap & 1st Oak Park Bird Walk of Spring!This week has been a busy one for me...preparing for a piano exam, studying for the AP psych test...I have to say I can't wait until summer's here when I don't have to worry about school!
On Thursday while waiting for Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Apr 16, 2016
- Spring Oak Park Bird Walks start this Saturday!You are all invited to this spring's seasons of Oak Park Bird Walks ([[https://sites.google.com/site/opbirdwalks/]]), led by yours truly! Reserve a spot by emailing me at: trumpetswan (@) comcast.net
The first walk is on this Saturday and still has sev Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Apr 10, 2016
- COMMON SENSE - Be sure to bring a big bunch with you!Traveling from USA to Panama (and further south into S.Amer) requires a good vehicle and good judgement. The vehicle should be in excellent mechanical condition and go with spare parts, also should be comfortable for you and your passengers to Posted by rvcampertravele in OVERLAND Travel to Central and South Am. | Apr 9, 2016
- Camping overland into Central and South AmericaTRAVELING OVERLAND IN A RV!
To us, travel has nothing to do with cruises and vacations. It’s not about staying at fancy hotels or taking a two-week holiday.
Travel is a way of life. It’s how we learn, develop ourselves, educate our Posted by rvcampertravele in OVERLAND Travel to Central and South Am. | Apr 8, 2016
- Pan American Highway - Going again in 2017!!I have decided to "get ready" early and do my pre-trip preparation for this great journey thru Mexico, Central America, and South America. I am using a excellent low-milage Ford F250 , 7.3 diesel, long bed pick up with Posted by rvcampertravele in Camping - camping in Guatemala | Apr 8, 2016
- 1 Month Until Migration Madness!Hello birding friends,
Today the month of April started on a rainy note. I; however, managed to get some birding in earlier this week as well as between rain showers today. April showers bring May flowers...and warblers, as we only have Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Apr 1, 2016
- Morton ArboretumYesterday (Tuesday, March 29), my family and I made a trip out to the Morton Arboretum in nearby DuPage County. First, we headed to the Lake Marmo and Hemlock/Spruce Hill area on the west side where the birding was pretty Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Mar 30, 2016
- Waterfowl Trip!Hello birding friends,
Two days ago (Monday, March 28), a friend of mine, Suzanne, led a field trip with the main target birds being waterfowl in the Glenview area. It was a fantastic trip as we birded five locations and saw Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Mar 30, 2016
- Easter BirdingToday, after watching my sister's annual Easter egg hunt around the house in the morning, and later singing at my church, I decided to get a quick birding bike ride in to Taylor Park and back before the rain arrived.
Pretty Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Mar 27, 2016
- February Pictures[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Arexiu in Alex's Travel Journal | Mar 14, 2016
- You Win Some, You Lose SomeAs I mentioned in my last post, last Tuesday I went downtown to Northerly Island near Museum Campus in search of an uncommon Red-throated Loon sighted in Lake Michigan at that location. It turned out to be a complete, utter Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Mar 13, 2016