Blog Entries tagged 'melbourne'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'melbourne'
- What a difference a Bay makes==[center]The first recorded shot of World War I, the 'Gibraltar of the South', dozens of shipwrecks and entrance to the richest port in the world. All part of European history? Far from it! The other side of the world in Posted by DenOS.08 in In Search of the Researchable | Apr 14, 2014
- MelbourneWhew, back in Australia!
First of all, a story on our accommodation in Melbourne....
Picture this: We're sitting in our 12 bed dorm room in our hostel in Auckland and realizing we do Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Apr 14, 2014
- To Summarise
It would seem incomplete to not finish this blog off with a final post with travel musings. Hopefully it won't turn into a 'on my gap yah' load of dribble. We could have offered advice on Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Apr 2, 2014
- gluttony in melbourne - 2013[center]
One awesome food-filled day in Melbourne:
Proud Mary - Breakfast
Ten Minutes by Tractor - Lunch
[img=http://phot Posted by yellowbrickroad in william + ai nee's footprint | Mar 22, 2014
- This time last year . . .This time last year I had just returned home from New Zealand with a bad case of Contikitis, memories, new friends and a list of songs to download. I spent 20 days exploring the country on Contiki's The Big Tiki, Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Mar 18, 2014
- A day at the beach in Parkdale, Victoria,
I am an avid photographer, just as a hobby, and love getting out with my camera to take photo's and enjoy lovely locations. I hope you enjoy the photos as much I enjoyed taking them,
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/615 Posted by julesb63 in My Journey with a camera | Feb 24, 2014
- Day 119 - 122 Melbourne
We've arrived safely in Australia and are suitably culture shocked by western delights such as good sandwiches an Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Feb 12, 2014
- On the countdownIt's just about time to sit down and seriously consider whether I'm ready for this trip. No packing yet, but that will come together when it needs to - it's all in my head. No currency yet - again, Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Jan 23, 2014
- MelbourneOur host Chung was waiting for us and made us some tea. I am sure he would have talked for hours. We learn he is from Hanoi and was a lawyer there. Now he is retired and they make a Posted by Mari Anne in The Great Adventure 2013 | Dec 18, 2013
- CountdownThis blog was originally created to keep in touch with friends and family while away from home for 5 weeks........ Since we have had lots of questions from friends planning travel to the USA and through discussions with strangers we Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Nov 17, 2013
- After 35 hours, we've arrived ...We started at 9:30 on Saturday morning in the Qantas Lounge in Melbourne - 35 hours later, 12:30 pm on Sunday and we arrived in our apartment in Rome.
Incident free until David was sick coming into Singapore - the lengths Posted by debsonthemove in The Barron's big adventure | Sep 15, 2013
So after another early start it was off to Auckland airport to catch our 6:30 flight to Melbourne. Whilst we were sad to leave New Zealand, the thought of seeing M Posted by Where's Willy in Where's Willy? | Jun 12, 2013
- Sydney to Melbourne
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/539569/large_90_IMG_9803.jpg caption=Rainbow in Wentworth Falls, Blue Posted by Loodersatlarge in loodersatlarge | Apr 30, 2013
- On The Road AgainSo were leaving Melbourne tomorrow! It is the most bittersweet feeling right now. We are truly in love with this city, it hurts to leave, but at the same time we're beyond ready to get travelling again! We have so Posted by freerangechicks in Free Range Chicks | Apr 28, 2013
- Adventures in Victoria, and a minor purchase...Melbourne was where jet-lag hit for the first time; after a 7-hour flight that did not allow enough time for sleep, a time difference that left us at odds and a hostel that refused to let us check in for Posted by kate1401 in The World Ahead | Apr 9, 2013
- Weekend WarriorsSTD!!! haha its not what you think... according to our awesome Canadian friend, Anthony, its the new theme for the trip... sun, tan, drinks... we're getting our own reality show here soon ;)
So since we are both working Posted by freerangechicks in Free Range Chicks | Mar 24, 2013
Posted by KellieBarnes in Eyes Wide Open | Jan 14, 2013
- Melbourne's Own Manhattanhenge
Posted by KellieBarnes in Eyes Wide Open | Jan 14, 2013
- MelbourneHaving gotten a feel for Melbourne on Friday, we revisited the market on Saturday morning to find some breakfast. After weaving through the narrow aisles of delis and shopfronts, we found a shop selling enormous almond croissants- perfect for me, Posted by AngelaO'Donnell in Australia 2012 | Dec 11, 2012
- MelbourneIs what I head from James just as we were picking our bags up to walk out the door and drive to the airport this morning. In spite of the fact that we are travelling on domestic flights and don’t Posted by AngelaO'Donnell in Australia 2012 | Dec 7, 2012
- A Girl and Her Gum Boots - Part One[center][/center]
Distance covered so far = 91 Kms
G'Day! (a Posted by SalBolton82 in A Girl and Her Gum Boots - Taking On Oz | Jan 29, 2010
- My first travelling experience in AustraliaI am an exchange student from South Africa studying at Monash University, Melbourne! I arrived here in mid July on a comprehensive exchange program and since then, just like every other student, my money and my time has been spent Posted by globalakie in Australia | Oct 20, 2012
- Pre-Trip ExpectationsSo a friend of mine said I should write down what I expect to get out of my trip but to be honest I am trying not to expect anything, partly because it will ensure I'm never disappointed in anything Posted by Tony's Travels in The Rest of the Americas | Oct 13, 2012
- Melbourne UncoveredAfter dropping the camper we walked into town via the Flagstaff Gardens, we arrived at Greenhouse Backpackers with plenty of time in the day to spare, the hostel by the way was another great find, brilliant room, free internet and Posted by Red Shoe Diary in Red Shoe Diary | Oct 9, 2012
- More Adventures in Brisbane and MelbourneFlew from Perth to Brisbane where spent around a week to finish the few things off that didn't get chance to do last time we were in Brisbane.
Whilst in Brisbane went to the Australia zoo which is in a Posted by chelle323 in Australia 2012 | Sep 5, 2012